Start by marking “Defiance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Defiance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series Book 7)

Defiance

(Chicago Defiance MC #7)

You never know who you can trust.
My life —one constant battle, waged between chaos and carnage.
My club —finally on top of the Chicago streets.

Then as I begin to relax.
Disaster strikes.
My home is torn apart by madness. My very reason for existing could be taken from me—all from forces unknown.
Though we know someone’s lurking, another threat closer to home hides in
Published November 13th 2019

Start your review of Defiance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series Book 7)
Stephanie
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the newest addition to the Defiance MC series! We get to see into all of the members lives in this story. And let me tell you, this one keeps you turning the pages so fast because you just need to know what happens next. My heart stumbled a bit during several parts because in true KE Osborn fashion she likes to pull on your heart strings. Highly recommended!!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torque thinks his club is finally going great that their enemies have been taken care of, then his own home is hit and he will tear everything apart to fix what is going on with his club and life , this story had me on the edge of my seat reading each page worried what will happen next but also excited for it.
Kari Hansen
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torque is the President of The Chicago Defiance MC who has managed to overcome his painful past and found happiness with Foxy. He believed that the MC had achieved peace with their rivals but when an attack on his home and his family occurs he begins to have questions.

Devastated he wants to stay with Foxy while she heals but he also needs to find out who is behind the threat before they strike again, and more casualties occur.

This story takes you on a wild adventured filled with secrets,
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I've been reading Ms. Osborn since almost the beginning of her talented journey, and there's one thing that NEVER EVER changes, the fact that she seriously keeps getting better & better, and if you knew how much I have always thought of her, then you know what a amazing thing this is! Defiance started out with a literal BANG, and I never caught my breath. The President of The Chicago Defiance MC, Torque hasn't had the easiest life, as he's had some things happen to him that no ...more
Barbara
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Osborn never fails to deliver an exciting, suspenseful storyline when it comes to the Chicago Defiance series. The entire series is so well written. If flows from book to book and the characters are so well defined that this reader couldn’t help but feel she was right their living the stories right along with the characters. This is especially true with Defiance, book 7 in the series. My emotions were on a razors edge from start to finish. Simply put the book is amazing.

Can you imagine
Robyn Corcoran
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can be better than opening up a new Chicago Defiance MC book? Honestly, this is the best and what an exciting, dramatic beginning, middle and ending too. I simply love the way this author’s mind works and how she slips pieces of the puzzle in to play when you least expect it, brilliant.

Oh boy, my heart went out to Torque, his helplessness, remembering past trauma that haunts him, his confusion and his fear all reach out and squeeze your heart. Seeing how far Trax has come is incredible too.
World Of Books 65
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Proud and determined opposition against authority or against someone more powerful than you are: That is what Defiance means and that is what this story is all about!

The Chicago Defiance MC have been through so much with the Irish and the Mob and just when things seem to be going along without to much drama a drive by shooting in which Foxy the Presidents Ole'Lady ends up nearly dying means the peace is over and war is coming but how do you go to war when you don't know who you are enemy is and
JoAnna G
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
What A suspenseful 4.5 star read

This is book seven in the Chicago Defiance series. It was a great read and I think out of all of them this is my favorite so far. I know there is one book left but this book was everything. Once I started reading aI couldn’t put it down. It had every element in it.

Torque getting his second chance at love, After having it ripped away he is finally happy again running the Chicago Defiance MC as president. At his side, he has his brother the VP Trax, Torque and his
Michelle Austin
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

Defiance was a great 5 star read and book 7 in the Chicago Defiance MC series.
I was pulled in right from the beginning and didn’t want to put it down until I was done.

Torque is the MC president and is finally getting his second chance at happiness with Foxy. He never thought he would get that chance again after his terrible loss. While having a moment at home there is a dangerous twist and Torque’s house gets shot up. He gets grazed on his arm but Foxy
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
I don't know how I missed it but when I signed up for KE Osborn's Defiance, I didn't realize that it was #7 in a series. The blurb looked good and I was in the mood for a new MC book. Luckily for me, even with 6 other books before it, Defiance is perfectly able to be read as a standalone within the series and I didn't feel as if I was missing anything.

Prez Torque and his wife, Foxy, are at home discussing their future when a hail of bullets rain through the home, striking Foxy and setting off a
Kylee
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As chaos, mayhem and panic rain down on the Defiance MC, Torque will be brought to his knees and old nightmares will resurface. As the brothers go on high alert, they will have to decipher who is the enemy knocking at their door. As decade old secrets are revealed you will be on the edge of your seat as what you thought you knew suddenly becomes a lie. Your heart will be in your throat as tough decisions must be made by some and others must finally decide to face their fears head on. This book ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Chicago Defiance MC is like my catnip! I love MC reads and this has all of my favorite requirements for a great series. This book was like a final hoorah for our favorite characters and getting things a bit tied up, it is not an easy read, but it does give us some final answers and y'all they are freaking heartbreaking.

I am excited to see what KE Osborn does next in not only this series, but fingers crossed that we will get a new series with another chapter--- pleaseeeeeee!!!!

All in all,
Dana Busenbark
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We get to start out the book with Torque and Foxy. They're having a fairly interesting conversation. What is going on with Foxy? What does she want and why is she nervous? Who is Zoey? What do we learn? Why is Zoey coming up in conversation? Who do we find out is currently in town? Why. is Torque targeted? What happens? As folks are rushed to the hospital, things get interesting. Who is behind what is going on that causes all the Heyday that happens in this story? This is a heart-stopping, ...more
Kristina Simkins
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the seventh book in the Chicago Defiance MC Series and I recommend that you read them in order to have more of the club’s story prior to reading this one.

We are Defiance!
Chaos continues for the club but this time it comes with world rocking surprises and knee weakening hits that are closer to home. Defiance MC faces some of their toughest battles to date, but they won’t back down. Together they will show their enemies what the Defiance Family is ALL about.

They question who are truly
Doris
A War is Coming

Torque is Prez of the Defiance MC in Chicago and he’s finally had another chance at love with Foxy. Everything seems ok that is until he is sitting at home with his wife when a drive by happens and things take a drastic change.

There is peace, well as much peace as there can be, between the Defiance MC, the Triad and the Andretti Mafia. So who would order this hit? Are there others lurking in the shadows who seem to want to hurt the MC from the top down? There are so many secrets
Mandy Parmenter
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Torque's home is feeling settled with no problems, but as he starts to relax the world around him goes mad and from a source that he is yet to understand. Can he keep his cool and handle this situation like he always does or is that a step too far? With one person close to home that is in hiding and another person from far whois waiting to strike, can he handle the punches coming from all directions and keep the Chicago Defiance family together. This is a story full of deception, bloodshed, ...more
Jenifer Briggs
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been binge reading this series for the past few days, and with each installment, I fall more in love with all these wonderful characters!! I don't normally read MC romances, but this series is making me want to read all in this genre!!

In this book, we have Torque, the club's President and his old lady (his wife) Foxy. When a drive by ends up almost killing Foxy, a new war is started.

With twists upon twists, and a betrayal that nobody (me) saw coming, will the club survive? And who will
Denise Van plew
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy I screamed into this one because I do love this MC world this author had created and breathed to life. The characters that you become to know more fully is what you look forward to the next one. This one is also different than the others in this series. The author will pull out all the stops and rip us to shreds. We will ache and pull on our hair at times too. Anguish for what is happening but the drama will cause the blood to race too. You get to have a taste of many characters in this ...more
Mary
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Family bonds run deep in the Chicago Defiance MC. This story starts by grabbing your heart and squeezing it. From that moment on I didn’t know what to expect from this story. I am a huge fan of this MC crew that starts with Torque and Foxy, the president and his wife on down to the Lift, the prospect waiting to get his cut. I love that these stories always provide different viewpoints to help deliver all the amazing emotion that is happening to that character and how it impacts life in the club. ...more
Kim
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A drive bye ?? A drive bye ?? This is not happening !! How can or who can have the guts .. nerve .. the balls .. to do a drive bye as the President of the Defiance MC Club ?? Why is this happening ?? We have seen chases, gun fights, kidnappings, take downs, friendships formed, loyalty and trusts formed and the biggest item .. LOVE !!

So when this installment starts with a drive bye you better believe you are in store for a WILD RIDE in this installment and it is the BEST RIDE so far !!

I don’t
Nardia Barnes
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And just like that, this is now my favourite book in the series. Page after page, there wasn’t a time I could or would of put the book down.

From chapter one things are alive with action! Please read all the books in series before you start on this one, it will help immensely for you to understand each character but also understand the dynamic’s of this MC.

The ending of this book leaves an opportunity to make the next book as thrilling as this one... hint, hint! KE Osborn does not disappoint!

Kalicokat
Fantastic!

So I just went down the Chicago Defiance rabbit hole and read books 1-7 in a row. I love these men and women of this club and I can't wait to read more in the future. I will say this book turns you inside out and then slowly puts you right side up again. It's an emotional journey for the men and women of the club. There are some questions I had at the beginning that had me wondering if I had missed a novella or a book between book 6 and 7 but eventually all is explained in the book.
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 7th book in this phenomenal series, and what a thrilling and crazy journey this story is. Torque is at home with Foxy when danger comes calling once again. This is a well written fast paced, flawless story which is raw, gritty, emotional, heartbreaking, gripping, and with lies, twists, betrayal, deception, danger, secrets and family. I was totally enthralled throughout this riveting tale, and highly recommend for all MC lovers.
Phyllis Wolford
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great continuation of the Chicago Chapter. The story lines, just keep getting better, and are giving a better insight in to the characters and their backgrounds.
Along the way they all find and keep the loves of their lives. They will protect their families and friends until their last breath.
This is the kind of family and club that everyone needs at their back, giving love, support and loyalty no matter what. This is what makes this a great club.
Amanda Vermaak
Murder, mayhem,
So much blood. But oh man, what a fantastic intricate story this turned out to be.
A past that came alive. You can't hide. MC life is not for the fainthearted. When you're in, it's mostly for life. This author know exactly how to weave a biker story. I'm definitely looking forward the her next book. If I could, I would give it more than five stars. Thank you for writing this story
Kimkbries
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Life in the club is good. Everything is going great....until it is not. When something terrible happens the club is on high alert for what is to come. I enjoyed this book as it was told in different members of the clubs point of view. We saw happiness, sadness, anger and fear. The club is a family and in this book which I really enjoyed I really saw what that meant. I could feel their emotions. Great series.
Lori
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another engaging addition to the Chicago Defiance MC series. This is an interesting look at MC life, both the good of the family bonds and the bad of the troubles with other outlaw groups.

I especially liked all the different points of view. It’s interesting to see how people and relationships have changed. I definitely will go back and read the books in the series I missed.
Angela Thomas
Torque & Foxy

We get to look in on Torque and Foxy as once again chaos breaks out for the Defiance MC. No matter how much this MC deals with you still see the love that they have for each other. This is why I love to read about this MC. I’m so ready to see what the next book will bring!!
Debbie Earley
Torque

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and couldn't put this book down. I loved Torque and Foxy's story! I laughed, I cried and I fell in love with the men and women of The Chicago Defiance MC all over again. This series just keeps getting better with each book and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Julie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! My heart was pounding and my hands shaking, Defiance, the latest Chicago Defiance MC, it was that good, I just loved it!
In this story we get to see many of the members and visit their lives and there’s some deep and heavy storylines that will have you flicking those pages, it’s an addictive read. I cried, because it broke my heart and worried with the rest of club. Loved seeing the brothers and their stories. Great action too!
Terrific writing and I highly recommend this book!

• Tug (Cerberus MC #10)
  • Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Triton (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #2)
  • Samson (Cerberus MC #9)
  • Savage Lies: Savage Angels MC #7
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • Savage Life: Savage Angels MC #8
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
  • Ryker (Dead Souls MC: Prospects Book 4)
  • Savage Christmas: Savage Angels MC Novella #9
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2)
  • Cooper (Savage Kings MC #10)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Every Little Thing (Bayou Devils MC #7)
  • Run To Me
Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.

Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry, and get completely enveloped with the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t

Chicago Defiance MC (7 books)
  • Resistance (Chicago Defiance MC, #1)
  • Penance (Chicago Defiance MC, #2)
  • Deviance (The Chicago Defiance MC, #3)
  • Sufferance (The Chicago Defiance MC, #4)
  • Acceptance (The Chicago Defiance MC, #5)
  • Balance (Chicago Defiance MC, #6)