Start by marking “Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens Book 8)” as Want to Read:
Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens Book 8)

Siren Reborn

(Texas Sirens #8)

Re-released in a second edition. Re-edited but no substantial changes.

Cole Roberts and Mason Scott loved each other since childhood, but they needed something more to make them whole. They searched for a woman who could complete them, but a terrible accident tore them apart. Their perfect life shattered, they were each left angry and alone.

Kitten Taylor’s past is
Published January 7th 2020 by DLZ Entertainment, LLC (first published August 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Siren Reborn, please sign up.
Sarah We have a release date now, it's already showing on amazon for preorder and will be available to read on the 7th of January :)

Start your review of Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens Book 8)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, ménage
There are times when an author conveys so much emotion, compassion and love in her characters that really just blows me away. This is one of those times.

I'll admit that I felt a bit disconnected in the beginning. I have not read the previous books in the series so I felt like I was missing out on Kitten's true character because of it. That slowly began to change.

The people in Kitten's life started to show me what her past was like and allowed me to build that connection I need in a main
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
I’m starting to feel like a broken record but I can’t help it. I love this series so much and every new book I read inspires the same warm fuzzy feelings as the last.

This time I got a story I have long been waiting for. As I followed this series I got to know Kitten more and more and while she’s very different from previous leading ladies, she also was so much fun. She had a strength to her that I’d seen glimpses of in previous stories but was made so much more clear in this one.

Cole and Mason
Elle
3.75 STARS!!

Is it the final? Maybe yes because Kitten finally have happy ending. Yay! She already held my interest since her first appearance. The first time in The Club owned by Julian Lodge, she's in therapy because her trauma. Kitten was born as Katherine Taylor; an ordinary girl who couldn't finish her college because her kidnapping. She was forced to be a pet; not a person. She had been abused and raped for months. Now when she could stand on her own feet and not referring herself as a
Texas Reader Stacy
Finally! As fans of Sophie Oak's 2 series, we have waited a long time for Kitten's story. We all know what happened, but how would she ever find happiness after that? I won't give any spoilers away, but I will say that this is a coming home story for more than just Kitten. Cole and Mason have their own issues to overcome, and the three of them together are amazing. And in true Sophie Oak fashion, the residents of Bliss and Texas make much needed appearances. I swear if there really was a Bliss ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
For the last three weeks or so I have been binge reading this series and kept asking myself how on earth did I miss these books the first time they were released? The only conclusion was that I must have been living under a rock at the time because these books are defiantly the type of books I enjoy reading, especially this one. I had been anticipating Kitten's book since she was first introduced several books earlier. There is plenty of BDSM, Menage, and all types of play in this book but there ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Kitten's story is finally here! Kitten is the submissive whom many may rip on because she comes across as a doormat and she refers to herself in third person. Kitten is also not a common type of submissive found in mainstream "popular" BDSM erotica. For me, Kitten is refreshing and the one I've been waiting to see who her master will be.

I loved this book. My heart broke over Kitten and Mason. I hated Cole and considered him a terrible dominant and lover. Ms. Oak does it again with exquisitely
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shadow‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

This book is a strange combination of dark and light romance with some interesting characters and a satisfying story line. The three main protagonists have all suffered emotional and/or physical damage, and this past, along with some current issues threaten all of them.
Cole Roberts and Mason Scott were long time lovers, wrapped up in a D/s relationship. They both knew they needed a woman to
sara j
Dec 29, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mmf, dnf
DNF @ 65%....

dragging...
dragging and verrrrry long read.....
I really want to finished but I couldn't,t....
 Rosebud
Seriously.. I don't think I've ever read a Sophie Oak book in this series I didn't love.

Totally appreciated that FINALLY Kitten came into her own with her own story.

Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kitten has been a side character in both the Texas Sirens and Nights in Bliss series for quite a while now so I've been looking forward to her story for what feels like forever. We already knew that she'd been abducted from college as an innocent and pretty naive teenager and treated appallingly by the man who held her prisoner, we've seen her trying to deal with the consequences of that with the help of Julian, Leo and other members of the club for a couple of years now and slowly starting to ...more
--Roxx-- • A Hopeless Romantic •
This book was everything I wanted for kitten and more! I am not sure how Cole and Mason stayed so far out of my mind before this book but they were both amazing!! And Mason solidified my love for switches! Thank you Sophie/Lexie for these two amazing book series!!
Maria
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5-5 Stars.
Cole, Kitten & Mason, stronger together than apart!

Thanks for the recommendation, Shari. <3
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Kitten was the picture of innocence and Mason of decadence. His. They were fucking his. His to command. His to protect. His to fuck and pleasure. His to love. His to lose.

This was easily my favorite book in the series. Seriously. A sizzling hot MMF menage, a second chance romance, and a sweet wounded soul finally finding love with two men. This story was EVERYTHING.

Now as much as I love everything Lexi Blake writes, I was a little worried jumping into this book. Kitten, while a
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Kitten's been through so much that it is seriously amazing she's so beautifully alive and brimming with love to give. That love could be for Cole if only her new Dom weren't so stoic and cold. She wants so much for her newest relationship to work out, but she's just about come to the conclusion that she needs to end things for both their sakes.

And then a stroke of fate has Mason entering her life. Mason who happens to be Cole's first and only love and former sub. Kitten sees Mason coming back
April Symes
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Siren Reborn by Lexi Blake is book 8 in the Texas Sirens Series. This is Kitten , Cole and Mason's story.
Cole and Mason years before were once young in love but something tragic happened to break them up and they separated. They aren't doing great apart. They want to be together but the past keeps them apart...until Kitten.
I am so happy that this is Kitten's book!! Kitten's past is tragic and she deserves a beautiful HEA. Guess what, she's about to get it.
With Kitten, Cole and Mason are
April Symes
With Kitten, Cole and Mason are
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

Jesus, what a way to start 2020! I wasn't sure after seven books if Lexi could surprise me or even keep me going with this series, but Siren Reborn kept me reading and happy! I couldn't put this story down.

Kitty and Cole are just beginning their contract/relationship when we start this story. So there isn't a history to follow with these two. But when Mason shows up, that is when the heat begins. Cole and Mason have a very long history. With Kitty, Cole, and Mason in trouble and the sexual heat
Kazza
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage, humour
Third-person-speaking Kitten finally got her story and it was good. Kitten found her two men, and they were hot bi men... and Kazza approves.

Sophie Oak is a comfort read, she writes humorous so bloody well. Yet in amongst the 'crazy' there is a past for her characters but it's never angst-ridden or "poor me." Her heroes and/or heroines rise to the occasion and are all nicely nuts. Quite a bit of crossover from "Bliss" to "Texas" here... I'm not sure how I feel about that, as much as I enjoyed
Centoria Coffil
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I FELL IN LOVE WITH KITTEN MANY BOOKS BACK AND COULDN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOOK ABOUT HER TO BE WRITTEN AND IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT. EVERYONE UNDERESTIMATED KITTEN, BUT SHE HAS PROVED TO BE SMARTER AND STRONGER THEN ANY ONE EVER KNEW AND WATCHING HER GROW AND "BECOME" WAS WONDERFUL. OF COURSE TRUE TO FORM YOU CAN'T BE A SIREN WITHOUT A WHOLE LOT OF CRAZY AND DRAMA AND SUPER HOT SEX. KITTEN IS MY FAVORITE SHE ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH AND SHAKE MY HEAD AT HER BRATTY-NESS, BUT JUST LOVE KITTEN I WAS SO VERY ...more
Erin Lewis
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens #8) by Sophie Oak

I love Ms.Oak (Lexi Blake’s) style of writing; to me these characters are like coming home to family and friends and this book gave me so many feels. I was riveted from start to finish, Sirens Reborn was one of those reads I could not put down.

There were times when I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry reading Siren Reborn. This is Katherine (Kitten) Taylor, Cole Roberts and Mason Scott’s story and I have been looking forward to reading
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Siren Reborn is the 8th book in the Texas Sirens series by Lexi Blake. The book falls under many categories with the main been menage. Cole and Mason's history makes a part of the book a second chance romance, but both of them are practically in a new relationship with Kitten, so it's also your usual romance. Kitten is Cole's sub but up to that point, the romance was non-existent. Everything you need to know about our characters is shared in the prologue(s) and the blurb does a very good job of ...more
Kari Hansen
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kitty has overcome a painful and devastating past which has made her stronger and more resilient. She has picked up the pieces of her life and is trying to move forward and that includes forging a sub relationship with Cole, her Dom.

Mason and Cole have a complicated and painful past. They were in love but when tragedy struck rather than it bringing them closer it tore them apart. When Kitty receives a call that was destined for Cole regarding Mason, she decides to act on it which brings the two
Malinda
4.5-5 stars

This was a great story. I loved Kitten and to be honest, I've liked her character in previous books but I wasn't sure how I'd like her as a heroine. I was very pleasantly surprised and liked Kitten more and more as I got further into the story. Mason and Cole both had their issues but they were both likable as well. The story was really good and it was a great addition to the series (with a couple of cameos from Bliss thrown in).

Kitten grew up in a very restrictive household with
Sandy Nikolas
Touching

This story is so much more than a ménage. Great love and acceptance. Finding ones true self and the unconditional love of others. Such a sweet, strong story. Kitten,Mason and Cole will touch your heart.
Sharing My
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Siren Reborn! I loved the connection that Kitten, Cole, and Mason shared. It was clear that they were only complete as a trio. So many hot and steamy scenes too! I also loved all the angst! This is the first book I have read by Sophie Oak/Lexi Blake, and I can definitely say she has caught my interest.
Lyndac
Been waiting a long time for Kitten's story and was not disappointed. Loved seeing her with Cole & Mason. Was a little predictable as to the trouble between Cole & Mason, but I loved every minute of it anyway.
Mary
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been waiting for Kitten's book for a long time. I like the way the story was told and I'm glad that Kitten got her HEA.

It was also nice to see the Bliss contingent again as well as other members in the Siren series.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Loved this story and love this series.
Could any three people need each other more? I loved seeing all three of them grow and learn from their past.
Just did a re-read.
Sandy S
4.25 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 7 ,2020

Kitten Taylor’s past is filled with heartache. She yearns to be part of a family she can call her own. When Cole takes her in, she hopes to finally find the place she
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading

Readers finally get Kitten’s happy ever after in Siren Reborn and I loved every page. Siren Reborn was an intense and emotional read.

Cole is a good person at heart, but he handled his submissive Mason so badly. Now, he has feelings for Kitten but is struggling on how to give her what she needs. He’s lost and floundering and missing Mason, even two years after forcing him out of his life.

Mason lost everything when Cole kicked him out. Now he has the chance for revenge and he’s going to take it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • Enchanted (Masters and Mercenaries, #18.5)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • A Coyote Ridge Christmas (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge #6.5)
  • Delight Me (Stark Ever After Celebration)
  • Alphas Confess All
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy Book 3)
  • Lost and Found (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #2)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • The Chase (Doms of Her Life: Heavenly Rising #2)
  • More Than Pleasure You (More Than Words, #5.5)
  • Memento Mori (Masters & Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #1)
  • Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)
  • Shelter for Viviana (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; San Antonio First Responders #3)
  • Their Fairy Princess (Office Intrigue Book 7)
  • This is Who I Am (Masters of the Shadowlands, #7)
  • A SEAL's Struggle (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 9)
A lifetime devotee to the written word, Sophie published her first novel this year. Prior to becoming a novelist, she worked in theater and comic books. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas with her husband and three precocious children, who wonder when mom is going to write a book they will be allowed to read. Her answer: probably never. Sophie believes in happy endings for everyone, no matter how ...more

Texas Sirens (9 books)
  • Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens, #1)
  • Siren in the City (Texas Sirens, #2)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Siren in Bloom (Texas Sirens, #6)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #7.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
“When you think about it, I really should be punished. I think a figging is the only way to go.” 1 likes