Start by marking “Pink f*cking Moscato” as Want to Read:
Pink f*cking Moscato

Pink f*cking Moscato

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
“His broken heart called to mine.”

Willa’s marriage is another casualty to add to her long list of recent failures. Broken and jaded, she takes a time-out from her life, escaping to a hotel where she finds herself bonding with a stranger who is running away from his own heartbreak.

The mutual attraction is tempting, but neither is interested in a rebound and starting a
Published November 9th 2019 by Words Imagined

To ask other readers questions about Pink f*cking Moscato, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink f*cking Moscato

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Pink f*cking Moscato
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek at this amazing book. The characters were captivating and intense. It was incredibly real and honest and drew me in. I laughed and cried all the way to the end. I highly recommend this book!!
Linda Coates
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!! This book is raw. It follows the emotional upheaval in the lives of two strangers who through uncensored honesty and some pink moscato, become much more than strangers. It made me laugh and cry. I stayed up way too late reading. The author tackles some very sensitive struggles of life and does it in a way that caused me to feel like I was the character going through it. Some very intimate scenes that made me blush but were so real. This book also brings hope to dark places and is a very ...more
Bree
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this whole book in one sitting, couldn’t put it down. I’m not typically a romance novel type but this book teases, and plays like a really good date. I had to keep reading. I felt like I got to spy on a very raw, intense, immersive experience between two people. I laughed, and cried. And it leaves you with that I’m so sad this book is over, but so satisfied I finished it, end of book feeling.
Heather
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FLEW through this book! Disclaimer: not for the conservative reader, explicit material is in this story.
I don’t typically seek out out romantic reads that contain erotic scenes but I’m glad I did. Willa’s character surprised me with how deeply I was able to connect with her emotionally. Her story is raw but powerful and is one this world needs to hear more of. The love story is great with humor thrown in just when you need it. I blushed, I laughed and I cried. Overall a great read!
Jen
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Trying to find the right words - a very easy to relate to story if your heart has ever been broken. There is a quote about hope I absolutely love, having a love/hate relationship with hope myself.
Melissa DiRienzo
Nov 03, 2019
Anna Rezes
Sep 29, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kaitlynn Oberting
Kim Ellis
E. R.
added it
Nov 14, 2019

• Under Wildwood (Wildwood Chronicles, #2)
  • All Your Perfects
  • Wildwood (Wildwood Chronicles, #1)