Start by marking “Undone (Their Shifter Academy #3)” as Want to Read:
Undone (Their Shifter Academy #3)

Undone

(Their Shifter Academy #3)

Dean McCauley has been replaced by a new dean—one far more dangerous to shifters and witches alike. He’ll try to break my men, and I might not even be there to fight him.

My mother is locked away in one of the cells, ranting and raving about witches invading the shifter academy…

And she’s named me.

To clear my name, I’ll have to track down my father. The man who’s been
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Undone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undone

Start your review of Undone (Their Shifter Academy #3)
Mona  Brown
Holy cliffhangers

May you have done it again. Wow, what an ending and the series isn't even over yet. I enjoyed reading this book so much that I want the next one like now. Maddie is still learning more about herself and the guys. I so love dual points of view... it's great to know more about each of the characters and what is going on with them. I can't even tell you how much I am enjoying this series
Heather Gilbert
Picking up right where Book 2 leaves off, this novel builds on the expansive world created in the first few books, including the prequel - launching the action into orbit and finally bringing those mentions of 'rips' and 'other realms' into focus.

Of all the books so far in this series, I think I liked this one the best. It introduces new characters, some of which you are unsure if you should trust or not, while showcasing the true motives of others. Maddie is learning who she is, what she is and
Denise H
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dawson has done an amazing job with this series. This book is packed with massive goodness from the continuing storyline development, further growth of the characters, new changes happening at the academy, more secrets revealed, new allies as well as enemies appear, betrayal and attempted murder, training and battles, relationship developments, family drama, magic, and more magic, and some serious sexy times that further cement Maddie’s relationships with each of her guys…more are stepping out ...more
Angie Kossina
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a fan of May Dawson. But even if I ever thought of her as an ok author (which I don't), I would still be recommending this book to everyone. This book had so many WTH moments and moments that you just have to do a double take just to make sure you read that correctly. An absolutely amazing book (is there such a thing as 6*?). This is probably the first book that I gave a sigh of relief for a cliffhanger because more often than not things are trilogies and I couldn't take it if it was ending ...more
Diane
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "UNDONE" OMG!!!! This was such an addicting, exciting, interesting, entertaining, suspense, intrigue, secrets, intense drama, action, attempted murder and twists that gave you turning page after page.
Maddie heads out to find out who she really is her mother is locked up saying that witches are invading the Academy and she names Maddie she has to find her father who was presumed years ago and wants to stay that way.
A new dangerous headmaster to shifters and
Andrea Green
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!!!!
If like me you already are in love with Maddie, Lex, Rafe, Jenson & Penn then be prepared to learn more about Chase, Ty & Silas in this book and add them into the ever growing love circle that will eventually form Maddie's pack.
The twists and turns keep coming in this book and although some questions are answered a lot more crop up. This book sinks its claws into you from the first few pages and doesn't let you go until the end.
Naurarwen
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Maddie's mother has turned up at the Academy sprouting all sorts of nonsense that could land Maddie in more trouble than she ever thought, but that's not the only thing going down at the Academy as the Alpha's turn up for the trials, but one Alpha may be there for more than just the trials.

When Dean MacCauley is relieved of his position, one of the visiting Alpha's takes over temporarily. I honestly can't decide if I like him or hate him. He has those moments where all I want to do is thump him
Jennifer Soppe
A rollercoaster ride

Maddie, a first-year student and the only female at the Shifter Academy, is rudely awakened and gets more than she bargained for. As the story progresses she finds that there are more secrets from her past to uncover, plenty of secrets to be kept in her present, and determining which ones she can share with her men will either tear them apart or bring them closer together. May Dawson’s Undone is a rollercoaster ride in the Their Shifter Academy RH series. The situations that
Breezybree88
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte Clavier
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love, Friends but more so family are the focus of book 3 in this series. Trying to find out where shes come from takes Maddie (FMC) on a trip to find answers. New threats and a new headmaster with new ways to dish out punishment brings more complications. The relationship between Maddie and her guys - Rafe, Lex, Silas, Chase, Penn, Tyson and Jensen is one i loved reading about. Even though everything is not plain sailing for them in this book. Its certainly a joyride that im happy to stay on ...more
Brandy Cordero
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been a fan of May Dawson ever since I read Pipers story than transcended to loving Maddies.
This is the third installment of Maddie attending school and there are more trials and drama with her men. Absolutely love how Jensen is with her, you can tell he absolutely loves her. We learn more of the war that’s on the horizon, Ty and Silas.

Dawson delivers again, her writing seriously blows me away each chapter as the story sucks me in.

She’s an author that I definitely will read more...
Amanda Gibson
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy snow ball! What an epic book! It starts like okay, let’s see what’s going on with these-wait what? Don’t do this to me! And then you can’t take your eyes off the pages. Believe me. I just spent an entire night reading because I couldn’t put it down. There was no good spot to pause and pick it back up in the morning. Every page was so action packed and bursting with amazingness that I had to continue on. A must read for all paranormal fans
Nikki Hall
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series and it picks up where the second book ends.

We see relationships being challenged and blossoming between Maddie and her men as they start to become more than a team and more of a family ,Secrets will be revealed some with dangerous consequences and shocking outcomes.

Undone is full of passion, action, magic and suspense I for one cannot wait to read the next installment of Their Shifters Academy .......
Theresa Wesley
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There is so much going on at the academy. Big changes are being made. The question is are they good or bad. I really feel for Maddie. Nothing has been easy for her and it's not going to get easy anytime soon. I really like how she has grown and is able to show the guys she cares about them more freely. We are starting to see another side to Rafe. I feel for Ty and hope he gets his head out of his butt soon before making a mistake. Love this third installment in the series.
Lisa Maher
Shelves: rh
The twists and turns in this series are many, but they keep you guessing and wanting more the further you get into the series. I love Maddie. I love how strong she is and how she fights for what she wants. I love that she now has her guys on her side, some in more ways than one, and it makes the story steamy and amazing. I cannot wait to see what happens next to this amazing group of shifters.
AriHenry
WHAT?!?!

I truly love May Dawson’s Shifter series. This book is no exception to that, as it is equally magnificent. As the story continues, the relationships mature and develop to help intertwine with the loop throwing plot that creates this beast of a story. Can’t wait to read the next book.
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Their Shifter Academy 3: Undone by May Dawson amazing story that I have had the privilege to read. This is book number three out of four in this amazing series. I can not wait for the next book and I highly recommend this for everyone.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Lindzee Haack
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing and by far my favorite in this series. Maddie is such a badass and fights through everything thrown at her, her men are always right behind her. I love reading the growth in the characters and their relationships. There was so much going on with the new dean and the coven. On top of that, what happened with Chase! I cannot wait to read the next book!!
Sabrina
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a page turner! I can't wait to see what happens with the team! Does Rafe finally give in and Lex say to heck with the rules?? Also can't wait to see more about Ty and find out where the magic comes from. As for Silas....what happens next? Did he survive??? I also can't wait to find out what Clearborn's true intentions are. Cannot wait for.
Brianna
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. This series is one of my favorites. I just love the chemistry between Maddie and her men. I loved how the emotion really came out in this book for most of the men. The protective way Maddie and her Men are with each other and the sacrifices they make for each other is everything! I can’t wait to see what else May has in store for these characters!
Brittany Smith
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I.Am.Done! That ending!! So in love

The team is back, more together and coordinated than ever. But with a new dean and his more “traditional” views will they be able to make it to graduation?

May Dawson delivers another fantastic instalment in this fast paced RH about shifters. The academy is more of a military school and it serves as a backdrop rather than the main focal point.

The team are on a race to stop the covens, who have apparently developed a “cure” for shifters. Maddie is on a mission
Debbie Eyre
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! You think the story can’t get any better yet with each passing book it does! I’m totally hooked and just love the story that continues to develop and grow and the characters, well I just love Maddy and her guys they make such a fab team together! Action packed and filled with drama, magic, betrayal, conflict, and some hot ‘n’ sexy scenes, I cannot wait to read more!
Phthon
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes! Awesomeness meets thrilling meets action in this book! I didn’t think May Dawson could make this series any better and the she goes and writes this book! LOVED the magic twist with Tyson! I would love to find out what happens with Silas Zip. I really loved this!
April Beck
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series. This is a great addition to this series. I really enjoyed reading this book and I did not want to put it. This story has great action and suspense.

I received a review copy of this book and I am voluntarily giving an honest review
Mariah Vollmer
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good!!! Maddie is such a badass, I love that her team/pack is starting to believe that she can handle things on her own. The growth that each character had in this book has been amazing. I cannot wait until the next book!
Melody Kiernan
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic! I couldnt stop reading this book captured me from page one. I have so many questions with the way the book left off I can't wait for book 4 to find out what will become of the team!
MelissaR
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
So much drama and feelings going on in this book. I’m not sure if the series is over or not but I am praying it isn’t because I want more. I need to know things, things that I wont say so there are no spoilers but I need answers. Great read look forward to the possibility of more.
Debra Schlesener
Amazing

Every book in this series just keeps getting better. I really love reading about Maddie and her guys. I can’t wait for the next book in this series to find out what happens next. I would definitely recommend reading this book.
Galina Sulaiman
Their shifter Academy 3

When a book pulls you in so deeply that you stay up all night on a work night to read it all. One action packed, full of drama, great storytelling book! May Dawson knocked this book out of the ballpark, homerun!
April
Phenomenal

Fabulous read. The best yet in the series. A good plot and I love the fantastic characters in this series. Emotions are high and some surprises revealed.

• Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Magic For Dummies (God Fire Reform School # 1)
  • Forbidden Acts: A Love Story
  • Checkmate (Checkmate Series Book 8)
  • Dungeon Queen (Dungeon Queen, #1)
  • Vampire Girl (Vampire Girl, #1)
  • The Fire Queen (The Dark Queens Book 10)
  • Ruthless Idols (Gifted Academy #2)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • Shadowborn Prison (Dark Fae Paranormal Prison, #1)
  • Sacrifice
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • Only Protector Alphas (Rebel Werewolves #3)
  • Tough Shift (Paranormal Dating Agency; Otherworld Shifters #6)
  • 'Ink it Over (A Touch of Ink #1)
  • Destiny (Experimental Heart #1)
  • Wicked Gods (Gifted Academy, #1)
  • Ghost at the Feast (The Nightwatch #3)

Their Shifter Academy (3 books)
  • Unwanted (Their Shifter Academy #1)
  • Unclaimed (Their Shifter Academy #2)