Start by marking “His Airhead (Kappa Sweets Series #3)” as Want to Read:
His Airhead (Kappa Sweets Series #3)

His Airhead (Kappa Sweets Series #3)

Welcome to the Kappa Sweets Sorority Series!

Hudson Walker has been twisted up by Kappa Sweets president, Allie Davenport since he laid eyes on her. But for their own good he’s convinced himself she’s just your typical spoiled sorority airhead.

Allie Davenport’s been crushing hard on brooding Hudson even if he seems to hate her.

But when his control breaks and they share a
Published (first published November 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about His Airhead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Airhead

Start your review of His Airhead (Kappa Sweets Series #3)
Leslee
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read His Airhead in one sitting, absolutely enthralled with chatty Allie, president of her sorority and grumpy Hudson. These two are without a doubt the most adorable couple, joining the ranks of the couples from the first two books. Hudson really shows his romantic core when he decides to let Allie in. Allie's kind heart and willingness to help are a large part of what makes her shine so brightly. These two are so perfect together, giving me all the feels that several hours later I am still ...more
Elizabeth
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
His Airhead reminds me of that saying “You Should Never Judge a Book by its Cover” which is exactly what Hudson does to Allie. He assumed she was one way when in all reality she was the complete opposite. And after getting to really know her he realized just how stupid he was for letting so much time go bye when they could have been together. That was one thing that annoyed me. The way Hudson came across like a jerk to Allie when she didn’t deserve it. However, I loved how Allie stood up for ...more
Reva Parks
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Allie may be president of Kappa Sweets, keeping their house in shape, running all their events and fundraisers, and putting in lots of volunteer hours at the childcare for single parents, but Hudson convinces himself that she's a spoiled trust fund baby. However, it does not keep him from volunteering to pick her up every time there's a call to or from Kappa Sweets for SideRides, the transport sharing app he developed for the campus at U of D. Allie has noticed the handsome man she calls 'the ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve enjoyed this whole series so far and I’m glad to have my “who’s the surly driver” question answered. I’m even happier to see that the Bearded Viking isn’t surly, he’s just shy AF and feeling a tad insecure about the woman of his dreams. Allie and Hudson have a quick, funny, enjoyable story and I loved her attempts to maneuver dates without ever truly asking for them. Of course, Hudson isn’t stupid, and yet he’s more than happy to play along, albeit by his rules.

This series is similar to a
Yvonne V (Naughty Professora)
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The stories of the sorority girls continues with this third installment. This one focuses on Hudson, the driver and owner of the campus ride-share program. Hudson "the Bearded Viking" comes off as a jerk, but you soon discover that he's really socially awkward and doesn't know how to express his feelings when he's around Allie.

Allie is also not what it seems - while she's from a wealthy family, she is aware of her status and lives within a budget. These two have huge crushes on each other, and
Andrea Britton
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely can not get enough of this series, Kappa Sweets! All these cute short stories that satisfy my every need as a romance reader. Mayra Statham has and always will be an automatic one-click for me.

We follow as these two characters finally make the move on each other in their own way. Walls come down and a adorable romance blooms.

Highly recommended.

*I was given a free advanced copy of this book by the author in exchange for my honest and voluntary review.*
Mindy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved these characters. I love this world. I love their story. I think its great that she is a strong female character and knows what she wants. Ive never had a thing for bearded Vikings before but now after this book im rethinking that.
I can't get enough of this world. This is a book 3 but is also a stand alone. This book will leave you wanting to read the first 2 books in the series.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hudson and Allie seem like they are 2 different people from different worlds, but what the other doesn't realize is the they both have huge crushes on each other. I loved how Hudson was just so tenacious with her and turned into this total alpha when it came to his Allie. Enjoyable, quick, fun read!
Amber Goodwin
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hudson sees Allie as just so spoiled rich girl. He has had a thing for her since freshman year but will it ever be any more than that?

Allie has a thing for this blonde viking driver. He seems to hate her. Can she prove to him that she is the one he wants?

This was a great read. Look forward to the next one!
#KUread
Nicole Ortiz
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fun, not quick read from the Kappa Sweets Series. This is the president of the sorority Allie and Grumpy Viking Hudson. Loved it and devoured it in one sitting. Can't wait to read the other sorority sisters stories.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Michelle Mclellan
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Allie and Hudson’s story was such a fun read. Loved this sassy, sweet, romantic novellA. This is my favorite so far in the kappa sweets series. I loved these 2 characters-Allie and her sassiness and Hudson and his caveman protection of her. Five stars.
Lauren Hutchinson
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series so much. And this short story didn't disappoint either. I loved the chemistry and the laughter between these characters. The storyline was so good and enjoyable that I couldn't stop reading once I started it. In my opinion it was a fantastic edition to this series.
Jessica
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. The characters are great. Strong lead female who knows what she wants.
Latifa Morrisette
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the Kappa Sweets series. This is Allison and Hudson's book. These two a perfect for each other. I'm excited for more from this series.
Jenny Navarro
Nov 25, 2019
Tina
Nov 29, 2019

• Christmas With A Stranger
  • The Party (Dear Santa Christmas Romances Book 2)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Silver Bells
  • REDEMPTION (A Sam's Town Novel Book 1)
  • Complicated Love (Moment In Time #2)
  • Prose Before Bros (Green Valley Library, #3)
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Shubert Is a S.T.A.R.
  • Cuddly Dudley
  • Baby and the Billionaire
  • Dmitri's Christmas Angel
  • Defiance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series Book 7)
  • Mr. November (Calendar Boys, #11)