Start by marking “Mistletoe Over Manhattan” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Over Manhattan

Mistletoe Over Manhattan

Eight authors bring cheer, romance, and a whole lot of steam to the Big Apple this holiday season as they hang some "Mistletoe over Manhattan" in the very first Book Hoarder's anthology.

All proceeds from eBook sales of this anthology will benefit Solar Responders, a non-profit dedicated to installing solar and battery-powered storage systems in first responder stations.
Kindle Edition
Published December 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Over Manhattan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Over Manhattan

Start your review of Mistletoe Over Manhattan
Chelé
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for Pining by Stephanie Rose

You know what I realized? There's an almost indescribable relationship I have with Stephanie's books, her words and the characters she created over the years have become so close to my heart that opening up one of her books always feels like coming home. The worlds that she has created are comforting and sexy and real with emotions that have you forever bonded with her characters.

I'm always so invested in her characters so I was so stoked that I would be
MJ
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
This review is for Pining by Stephanie Rose!

Even in a short story, Rose continues to slay me with her words. Combining the right amount of heat with a sighworthy and truly sweet story, Pining is about Victoria (featured in both Rewrite and Simmer) and the man she falls head over heels with and is her father's employee, Anthony. They have this crazy good chemistry starting off as friends but one night changes that all that. Both feel as if they might be mismatched since their lives are very
Kelly
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading Santa, Is It You?, M.C. Decker's contribution to the upcoming Hoarder Anthology Mistletoe Over Manhattan, will definitely get you into the Christmas spirit.

Santa, Is It You? is such a sweet story and Nick is even sweeter, or should I say a perfect Christmas present! I loved how even though this novella is a quick read, the storyline left me feeling totally satisfied. I loved both Cali and Nick and Cali's no-nonsense best friend Kimber. M.C. Decker made sure she delivered all the feels
Malene
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review for Pining by Stephanie Rose

There’s something so comforting and effortless about how Stephanie Rose writes. She delivers heartfelt romance in spades. It’s like coming home after a long day. Snuggling up with your favorite book in front of the fireplace. Pure Contentment.
Pining gave me all the feels thanks to her flawless prose. Her Second Chances series is a favorite of mine and Pining is a spin off but can easily be read without haven’t read her other books. It’s so good to be back with
Rochelle
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
This is a review for Pining by Stephanie Rose. Cute holiday novella. Anthony and Victoria were so good together. The chemistry between them was so good. They have been dancing around each other for a while and when they finally do get together, his past (because he lets it) comes back and tries to put a damper on their relationship. From the start of this story, you will be pulled in until the very last page. These characters seem so real. Stephanie Rose is such a great story teller.

I received
NovelMomma
Shelves: arc
I had the absolute pleasure of reading an early copy of Stephanie Rose's Pining, and absolutely loved it! From the Christmas feels to the glimpses of characters past, it was absolutely everything. I fell hard for Victoria and Anthony!

For a short story, I can't believe how much of their backstories we were able to get! Not only did I feel like I knew them, I could feel their connection and wanted them to be together. I loved that we got to see a transformation in Anthony as he has to take a
MELINDA CASTRO
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading Believe...And It Will Happen by Ginni Conquest... such a sweet, romantic, funny, touching story. Make sure you have your hot chocolate (don’t forget the marshmallows) ready, are in your toastiest pj’s, wrapped in your favorite blanket, cuddled up on your favorite chair! This story will have you all in your feelings, you will laugh, say “awwwww” a million times and will not be able to stop reading until the very end because you just need to know how this love story ends. Let ...more
Breanne
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Pining by Stephanie Rose.

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Now onto the story.... Victoria, who is introduced in Rewrite, is finally getting her own story. She is the adored daughter of past characters, Josh and Sara. You do not need to read their stories to follow along, but you should totally read them they are... FANTASTIC!!

Anyway, Pining is a slow burn romance. Anthony who has a troubled past, is trying to turn his life around. He has feelings for
Katie (Leave Me Alone I Am Reading)
Santa, Is It You? By MC Decker

I love this story.

I love Manhattan, and all things NYC.

I love Nick. His story, his selflessness, he’s pretty perfect.

I love Calista. Her choices were questionable at first but she redeemed herself.

There is always one douchy character and he lives on in this story (he might need his own HEA.. I haven’t decided how much I like him yet)

I love a good HEA, and this one delivers.

Can’t wait for more of the stories!!
Kaitlyn
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Pining by Stephanie Rose. Anytime I get to jump back into Ms. Rose’s book world I’m excited. And to get Victoria’s story, well I’ve adored her since the beginning. And Anthony, I instantly fell for him too. Add in the fact that it’s a Christmas story and I mean I’m in seventh heaven. I loved this story and wished there was more!

This review is for Santa Is It You by MC Decker. Holy wow! Christmas and a tour of New York. I’d love to visit every single place Cali and Nick did.
Jessica
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As of now, I have only read Pining by Stephanie Rose and I really enjoyed it! I wish it was longer - I want to know more about Anthony and Victoria! These two are very lovable characters. Ahhh... young love!
Stephanie, I need an epilogue further into the future please.
Do they make it through her going back to college???
Does he end up going to college???
Does he become a comic book writer/illustrator???
I need more information!!!

(You can meet Victoria's family more in Simmer and Rewrite... I had
Kate Gold
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I just finished Ginni Conquest's story "Believe...And It Will Happen," the tale of Maddy and Lukas two fashionistas whose love blossoms starting with a whimsical visit to Donnigan's Department store's North Pole. Maddy is fresh off a wounding divorce and has poured her energy into creating a fabulous haute couture handbag line. Lukas has recently taken over the reins of Donnigan's Department Store from his dad and is fashion-forward enough to recognize Maddy's design talents. They are set to ...more
Kristy
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Santa, Is It You? by the amazing MC Decker. A quick fun loving read full of Christmas joy. Loved reading about Cali and Nick's journey to togetherness. Add in the wity friend banter and you're left with a five star heartwarming Christmas rom-com. Cannot wait to see what the rest of Mistletoe Over Manhatten brings.
Judi Cox
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Believe...And It Will Happen by Ginni Conquest will definitely transport you back to your youth watching Cinderella., wondering if Prince Charming really exists. I was captivated from the first chapter and felt the magic of her words throughout the whole story. You will enjoy this modern day adventure filled with twists and turns throughout as this author spins her magic wand and. the child in you, wiggles your toes wondering if the proverbial glass slipper will fit!
This is truly a Hallmark
Ashley Jasper
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
There is something so magical about Christmastime in New York City. So when I saw this collection with holiday romances set in my town, I knew I had to give them a read. And let me tell you this anthology gave me the wonder and joy that I know exists here this time of year.

Even though I enjoyed all the short stories,I'm gonna talk a minute on my favorite four from this set.

STRANGERS IN THE CITY
JA Low is a totally new to me author and this title was steamy and shocking from the first page.
Even
Tracy
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What an incredible Anthology! Each story so wonderful and unique! I loved the feeling of finishing each one and being perfectly content with every ending. No cliffhangers. And amazing story lines. Even with every short story I got so attached to all the characters. Such wonderful authors in this anthology.
CK
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the Stephanie rose book pining! The chemistry was amazing! I especially loved the backstory to the characters- realistic and honest. And I’m biased - I have a houseful of comic addicts! Great story!
Ann Lynn
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story "Believe...And It Will Happen" by Ginni Conquest was truly a "feel-good-Christmas-story" that I enjoyed reading. I was quickly immersed in the storyline and I couldn't put it down until I reached the end. This story could totally be a Christmas Hallmark movie! :) Grab your favorite drink, put the fire on and start reading!

PS. We all need friends like Frank and David!
Bachi Frost
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Believe ...and it will happen a Holiday Romance story by Ginni Conquest.
Get ready to get in the holiday spirit with this sweet, sexy, funny, charming story about finding love in the most unexpected way. Short and Sweet, you won't want to put it down. For me, the best part of the story is the epilogue...no spoilers!!! It just takes you full circle and you feel connected to the author. Happy Holidays everyone!
Leanne
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pining by Stephanie Rose is everything you want a holiday novella to be.
This story is one that hit me hard. Anthony feels like he’s not good enough for Victoria but she knows he is! The characters are so richly described that I felt like I knew them. I was pulling for them all the way!
Nancy Freedman
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
These stories are so sweet and filled with so much holiday love.
Stephanie Rose
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
COVER REVEAL

"Nope, she wasn’t mine, and other guys could have her.
But, not tonight."

I am so excited and thrilled to be a part of the Mistletoe Over Manhattan anthology. I can't wait for everyone to meet Anthony and Victoria. Rewrite and Simmer fans will already know Victoria very well, but their story is a total standalone and filled with holiday angst and longing, why Pining was the perfect title!

Title: Mistletoe Over Manhattan: Helene Cuji’s I Am A Book Hoarder Anthology
Cover Designer: Lou J
kgagnon
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful idea to bring these very talented authors together to create a collection of fun, steamy romances to support a very worthy cause!

Pining by Stephanie Rose
This sweet and sexy forbidden holiday romance is a great example of the perfect short story. It is so beautifully written, capturing my heart right from the beginning and making me fall hard for both characters. This is about Victoria who we met before as a little girl in both Rewrite and Simmer. She is now a strong,
Paulette
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Pining is not your typical holiday story. It is so much more. It’s a continuation of a family ( if you’ve read Stephanie Rose’s previous books) we came to know and love. However, don’t worry if you haven’t read the previous stories because you will be able to follow Victoria’s and Anthony’s story. It clearly stands on it’s on. The thing is you after you read this story you will want to go back and read the books of this beautiful family. It will touch your heart in all kinds of emotional ways.
Sue
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read only Rockefeller Romance by Jeannine Colette so far but have plans to read more sooner rather than later. I loved this sweet romance. Katie only has eyes for her boss. She is sweet, perhaps too sweet for the men of NYC to take notice. She loves all the holiday things and everything she does is from the heart. Is her boss the man of her dreams? Or....is there someone she has overlooked? Find out in this fun story that had me swooning and sighing.
Jeannine Colette
Nov 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE + FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED!!!
Add Mistletoe Over Manhattan to your Goodreads TBR
READ TODAY--> https://amzn.to/2KocT59

78463590-441348593463389-3059753483562385408-o

I'm BEYOND excited to share the cover of Mistletoe Over Manhattan!
Eight authors bring cheer, romance, and a whole lot of steam to the Big Apple this holiday season as they hang some “Mistletoe over Manhattan” in the very first Book Hoarder's anthology. All proceeds from eBook sales of this anthology will benefit Solar Responders.

In this collection, you can read my
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mistletoe Over Manhattan is a great anthology to read to help get into the holiday spirit. I started by reading the authors that I had read before and then jumped around from and I did read all of the stories. One of the things I love about anthologies is it gives you the opportunity to read short story of authors you don't know as well as authors you know. They are all good stories. My two favorite are Santa, Is It You? by M.C. Decker and Rockefeller Romance by Jeannine Colette. Some of the ...more
Denise Anderson
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Rockefeller Romance by Jeannine Colette**Oh this was such a good short romance book. I am dying to read the rest of the short stories that make up this Anthology.
Zoé-lee O'farrell
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019

Today I am reviewing Andrea Bill’s story Santa’s Slayings which is part of the Mistletoe Over Manhattan anthology. Andrea contacted me as I had read and LOVED her book The Forgotten Ones so it was a no brainer to pick up this short story.

It is the 1970’s and I have been introduced to a young Beryl Bills working for the CIA. I have not had the pleasure of reading The Broken Kind which is the 3rd and final book in the Brotherhood series but when it comes out I plan on doing so.

So back in the past
Ariadna Basulto
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing holiday anthology! I loved reading all these shorts from multiple amazingly talented authors I already loved to new ones I now have to read more from. Mistletoe Over Manhattan is romantic, steamy, and absolutely perfect for the season.

PINING by Stephanie Rose
This was a fantastic friends-to-lovers romance with a splash of forbidden mixed in and everything worked beautifully. Victoria and Anthony were flawless. They both had me at hello and it got better with every page I turned.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: The Misteltoe Over Manhattan Anthology is LIVE! 2 11 Dec 03, 2019 06:42AM
Goodreads Librari...: Combine editions 3 230 Nov 25, 2019 08:17AM

• The Boyfriend Blog
  • The Doctor Will See You
  • One Complicated Christmas
  • Christmas in the City
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Getting Off Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #4)
  • Dangerous Games
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • Bourbon Love Notes (The Barrel House Series, #1)
  • Wonder With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12.5)
When I was little, my mom was part of the Double Day book club. She had piles and piles of books lying around the house; most of them with Fabio-esque men and a scantily clad woman set in a different century. I made up stories in my head just from looking at the covers.

When I as 9, I wrote stories using my best friend as a muse. They were romances...but for the 9-year-old. She was the only one