Start by marking “A Critical Tangent (Moonlight and Murder, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Critical Tangent (Moonlight and Murder, #1)

A Critical Tangent

(Moonlight and Murder #1)

Enter a world where ignorance and darkness mask chaos and deceit.

Keiki’s focus on designing drones shatters one morning when her prototype records the murder of her friend. Captured video detailed the masked killer’s promise to find his witness and finish the job.
Experience has given her good reason to not trust cops, especially when they come knocking on her door. Their
Expected publication: December 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Critical Tangent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Critical Tangent

Start your review of A Critical Tangent (Moonlight and Murder, #1)
Siobhan
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Critical Tangent is the first book in Reily Garrett’s new series, Moonlight and Murder, and it sets up the series well. It contains all the things Reily Garrett does well, ensuring you’ll be happy to devour it in no time at all and will be desperate for book two.

As is regularly the case with a Reily Garrett book, before I go any further, I just wished to make a quick note. I’m fortunate enough to beta read for Reily Garrett, lucky enough to get an insight in how these books develop. However,
Donna West
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
May Have Spoilers!

I was absolutely captivated with this book and felt like I became one with the story and characters. It is a realistic story with very interesting characters. Reily Gerrett always keeps things relevant and this modern-day storyline is dominated by the use of drones. Ms. Gerrett did a fantastic job of keeping the story moving and building the suspense. One point became increasingly clear in our data driven world; our freedoms are teetering on the edge of extinction. It is
Donadee's Corner
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone of this genre
Recommended to Donadee's Corner by: Author
Reily Garrett – Moonlight and Murder Bk 1 – A Critical Tangent – Reviewed 12/3/19
Alone - Murder – Drones – College and no trust in the Cops makes it hard to move forward!!

In this first book of the Moonlight and Murder series, it begins with Keiki Tallerman watching her roommate being murdered on a drone that she had built. Even though she can’t identify him as he was wearing a mask, he taunts her by threatening to find her and kill her. Her world slowly falls apart.

Years before Keiki’s parents
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense
Amount of sex 1 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 1 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

A Critical Tangent is a suspenseful story written by author Reily Garrett. It is the first book in the Moonlight and Murder series, and it’s full of action, drama, and suspense. I was quickly sucked into the storyline and read it in one day.

A Critical Tangent tells the story of Keiki, who’s best friends with Shelly and Gabby. Keiki designs drones, and while she’s flying a new prototype, she witnesses her friend’s
Rhonda Holle
Dec 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Katherine aka Keiki is a head-strong college student who specializes is building drones for the Franklin Harock Corporation. The drones have 2-way audio and visual. Harocks daughter Shelly and Keiki look amazingly alike and now Shelly is dead. Another friend is kidnapped after a party, and a professor is killed. Is there a connection? What would that connection be? Keiki is looking for answers with the help of Detective Nolan Garnett. One is head-strong and fearless and the other is just trying ...more
Katie Phillips
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great first book! Such an entertaining read. How interesting that this young college student has so much going for her, despite tragedy. Very smart and very cool that she flies drones ;) Loved the doggy and I cannot wait for book two. I received this ARC for an honest review.
Mary Martin
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this new book by Reily Garret. She tells a good story, and I have liked all of her books that I have read. However, I only gave it 4 stars because I didn’t really like the ending. I think it would have been better as a ‘stand alone’ book.
Michelle
Kristina Simkins
marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2019

• Avenging Angels: Heaven's Bounty
  • Blood Bond: 3 (Blood Bond Saga #3)
  • Wound Tight (Made in Jersey, #4)
  • Dotty Dishes the Dirt: A Dotty Drinkwater Mystery Series prequel
  • Disorder
  • Death Takes a Holiday at Pemberley
  • Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 4
  • The Red Ledger: Part 5
  • The Red Ledger: Part 6
  • The Noticer: Sometimes, All a Person Needs Is a Little Perspective
  • The Red Ledger: Part 2
  • Thrown Down (Made in Jersey, #2)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 3
  • Reason for Concern: A Mrs. B Mystery
  • A Question of Devotion: A Mrs. B Mystery (A Mrs B Mystery Book 1)
  • Yakima Henry: Volume 2
  • Assignment in Amsterdam: A Kate Benedict Paranormal Mystery (The Kate Benedict Series Book 5)
Though her kids are her life, writing is the life after. You know, the one you also enjoy…AFTER the kids are in bed or AFTER they’re in school and the house is quiet. This is the time she kicks back with laptop and lapdog to give her imagination free reign.
In life, hobbies can come and go according to our physical abilities, but you can always enjoy a good book. Life isn’t perfect, but our