Start by marking “Gay Romance Holiday Collection” as Want to Read:
Gay Romance Holiday Collection

Gay Romance Holiday Collection

Four steamy and sweet MM holiday romances in one sizzling box set!

This gay romance collection from Keira Andrews includes four of her best-selling holiday novellas:

Eight Nights in December—A geek. A virgin. One sexy holiday.

430 pages
Published November 7th 2019 by KA Books

To ask other readers questions about Gay Romance Holiday Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gay Romance Holiday Collection

Start your review of Gay Romance Holiday Collection
Waleska 'Wally'
I enjoyed reading Gay Romance Holiday Collection by Keira Andrews .

All four stories are charming, über sweet and romantic . They're are also high on love and intimacy, low on angst and drama with the perfect amounts UST and hot AF sexy times.

Eight Nights in December ~ 4 stars
In Case of Emergency ~ 4 stars
Santa Daddy ~ 4.5 stars
Where the Lovelight Gleams ~ 4 stars

Available through KU.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Eight Nights in December: 4 stars.

When Lucas spends the holidays with his obnoxious roommate's family, he is as surprised as anyone that Sam's little brother and he have that spark that we all search for. But Nate's not exactly out to his family and Lucas is going back to classes, so how is a relationship between the two feasible?

I really liked this one, mostly because Lucas is adorable.

In Case of Emergency: 4 stars.

Daniel's not exactly thrilled to receive a phone call from the hospital that his
Kaila
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
awesome set of books.. so much fun.. well worth the price and interesting to read.. they will keep you reading until its over and you wish there was more. i enjoyed the characters and each story was special. very good
Grace
Eight Nights in December—3.5 stars

Short and sweet read! Pacing was a little rushed, which isn't uncommon in short stories in this genre, but overall an enjoyable read.

In Case of Emergency—3.5 stars

Short and sweet. Not a ton of substance or angst here, and things definitely developed quickly, but it was enjoyable enough as a bit of holiday fluff.

Santa Daddy—3 stars

Fun, sexy, holiday read! This was a pretty quick and easy read with charming characters, minimal angst, and lot of sex! I did think
Tina
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gay Holiday Collection is four steamy holiday reads by author Keira Andrews. Each story has a different holiday theme which I really liked. I also like the sizzle in these stories. The following is the publisher’s blurbs and the titles included:
Eight Nights in December
Orphaned Lucas figures spending Hanukkah with his obnoxious roommate’s family in New York City is better than staying alone on campus upstate. He ends up sharing a room again, this time with his roommate’s brother. Geeky
Anna Torres
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eight Nights in December

In the first story, Eight Nights in December, we have Lucas and Nate. Lucas is an orphan who is in his freshman year in college. His roommate’s mother invited him to spend Christmas with them when she learns that he has no family. Then he met Nate, his roommate’s younger brother. What started out as an awkward rooming arrangement blossomed into an awkward friendship and then attraction. They are mutually attracted to each other and so they agreed to have a holiday fling.
Julianne Macneil
i read this box set as part of an arc program. This set includes four romances that take place over the holidays. This set includes the books Eight Nights in December, In Case of Emergency, Santa Daddy, and Where the Lovelight Gleams.

Eight Nights in December— Lucas is in college and alone after his father died from cancer. He had planned to spend the holidays alone in the dorm, but his roommate's mother made him come to their home, where he met his roommate's brother Nate. Nate and Lucas had to
Megan
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
1. Eight Nights in December: 4 stars
Both MC's were soft and sweet as was their passion. It was immature because of their age, but not in the way it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Both characters had a lot of growing to do and it's clear that they're given the best possible start with foundations of love, good family, and a faith system that provided tradition and community. I do wish there had been an alternating POV, but Nate's issues and feelings were relatively obvious so I could
Kendra T
This was a collection of 4 awesome holiday stories. They were perfect to kick off the season this year.

Eight Nights in December - I really enjoyed this. Lucas is going to be spending his holidays alone until his college roommate's mother says absolutely not. While there, Lucas meets his roommate's brother, and there are definite sparks. Nate says he doesn't want a boyfriend, but spending 8 days in December with Lucas makes him rethink that. They are adorable together and are able to read each
Shannon
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, contemp, mm
had previously read a couple of these books separately and enjoyed them thoroughly.
Keira takes you on a wonderland through Christmas stories set in chalets, Christmas tree farms, New York City and the family cabin on a lake.
All of the stories have heart and sweet heat as we venture closer to the season.
I related best to Cole and Daniel as their story was sweet and enjoyable and a semi sweet story. Daniel was just huggable.

My favourite story was Santa Daddy. Hunter and Nick were just hot and
Denise GremoryKohta
Perfect holiday reads!

I love reading seasonal and holiday reads and having four in one set makes me a very happy reader. What I liked most was how different they were while still having HEA's and a strong holiday theme.
Right Nights in December was a great way to start this set off. Beautifully emotional with some angst, it also shows how important family is especially after what Lucas has been through. I loved how the family came together for Hanukkah and for Nate and Lucas. Sam really
Violet  Marshall
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of 4 Holiday Stories. They are well written and interesting. The plots were entertaining and steady throughout the book. I found the stories and characters wonderful. The characters were developed and thought out.

In the first story Eight Nights in December Lucas and Nate are the MC’s of this story.
In the second story In Case of Emergency Daniel and Cole are the MC’s of this story.
In the third story Santa Daddy Nick and Hunter are the MC’s of this story.
In the fourth
Maggie
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So sexy, sweet, romantic, spicy and hot. Mmmm loved these novellas.

This was a lovely - and hot - holiday read. I enjoyed how it wasn't just Christmas stories, that there was a Hanukkah story as well. I'm also a sucker for any story that takes place in my country - Canada.

Eight Nights in December—

An orphaned college student spends Hanukkah with his roommate's family and falls hard for his roommate's younger brother, a hot geek with an amazing eye for photography.

In Case of Emergency—Former
Shannon Tolen
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This collection of holiday stories by Keira Andrews, is one that has a little bit of everything ..... a geek and a virgin, former step-brothers, a hot mall Santa who is a perfect daddy, a bi-awakening, and LOTS of happy endings! There is truly something for everyone in this collection! Each story is one that is low-angst, but with enough to keep it interesting and entertaining. I feel that each of the characters are written in a way that makes you fall in love with them and root for their ...more
Heather Rawlins
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eight Nights in December was so sweet and adorable. Lucas and Nate hit it off right away and their story was fast, sweet and hot. I loved it.

In Case of Emergency was set in Canada, so that immediately made me love it, I’m a little biased. But I loved how it started and who doesn’t like a story about forced proximity. It was very sexty and adorable.

Santa Daddy was definitely a hot story. I loved the Elf & Santa start to the story and I admit to loving Daddy themes. It was quick, fun and
Linda
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Both sweet and steamy: the guys get their perfect holiday treat!

Some great pairings, and I loved that rather than all Christmas stories, the first story is set during a Hannukah celebration. I think that story was probably my favorite. With minimal angst, many supportive side characters, secret longings brought to light and steamy clinches that, for me, were just the right length, this is a fun collection. The romance is balanced by cozy times with family with all of the trappings of the
Mim Crenshaw
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the perfect collection of holiday reads for me. I loved Santa Daddy. I love the Daddy/little dynamic. It was wonderfully written and kept me engrossed. Right Nights in December had all the feels that I wanted and was beautifully done with just a touch of angst and family. This collection was just so good.
I read a complimentary advancecopyof thebook; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Xochitl
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This collection is wonderful!! Sweet love stories well suited for these Holidays. I cannot choose what is better!!! All of them are easy to read, full of romance, hot scenes and some low angst situations even if in some of them, like In Case of Emergency and Santa Daddy I cried a little bit. Also, Santa Daddy has a light Daddy/boy kink really well managed by Ms Andrews. Wonderful reading!!
I received this book as an ARC and this is my honest opinion.
Lacrymosa Quiñones
I loved the array of mm books offered under one collection. So many different tropes and genres so little time.

I loved how different every character was, from emotional to pretty annoying but not enough to stop reading the story. A little naughtiness with the Christmas twist.

I definitely recommend this book perfect for the holiday season!
CM Vorra
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Christmas Read

This collection is great! What a treat!

I enjoyed all the stories, even some that had tropes or kinks that aren’t normally my jam.

Highly recommended if you’re looking for sweet, fluffy, romantic, sexy Christmas reads.

It was the light and emotional, well written book I was looking for!
Patricia Nelson
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What's better than a lazy afternoon curled up by the fire reading a sweet, charming, sexy, adorable, poignant, lovely, engaging, delightful, and pull on the heartstrings holiday story by the talented author Keira Andrews? Try getting four of them! I would DEFINITELY recommend getting this marvelous gem ASAP!!
Mac Paterson
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
A great collection of holiday romance stories, all adorable and sweet. Light on drama and angst but packed full of great characters, lovely storylines and hot moments.

Read them all together or dip and out when you have time, this is a fab collection to have ready to go when you want something great to read in the holiday season.
Jacey Jeffrey
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is chock full of amazing holiday themed romances that are sure to entertain you!! I enjoyed reading each and every one. All the stories are heartwarming, sweet and sexy romances that are so good!!! You can't go wrong with this book and I highly recommend to all!!! This will definitely put you in the holiday spirit!
Winks
Loved!!

This was a wonderful group of books by Kiera Andrews. I got to reread one of my favorites and read 3 new ones. Perfect read for the holiday season or any night. I have always loved holiday books and this one was even better because not only did I get 4 books I got 4 great books for a wonderful price.! Loved these stories!! Awesome job!!
Soumets et' Obéir
Great to start off the holiday season with. Fluff, mostly angst free, sweet, and filled with romance. Santa Daddy and In Case of Emergency were my favorites. Positive family inputs and support from at least one if the men's families. Each found what they wanted (or what they didn't realize they needed).
Raven Immortas
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series of stories in this collection. The characters from each one are likable and well thought out. Very much in the season mood. This is a new author for me and I will say that I would check out some of her other works. I enjoyed each story.
Torhild Borg
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very nice collection of seasonal reads. I liked how family was a big part of these stories, and that friendship is there as well. Ms Andrew knows how to write these story so the reader can just sit and enjoy them.
Belinda Zamora
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great collection of holiday romances.
These were absolutely perfect for a holiday indulgence.
Sweet and steamy tales of love in that most wonderful time of the year.
I especially enjoyed Santa Daddy, It made me shed a few tears and swoon with how perfect the pairing was.
May
Nov 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, mm, xmas
Really liked all the stories where it was blatantly Canadian. But there were some repetition between books that would have been best if you didn't read them all together like I did.
Donna Beard
Dec 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Vixen's Valor (North Pole City Tales, #3)
  • Wishing on a Dream
  • Gratitude and Gravy (Hearts of Snow Lake, #5.5)
  • After the Crash (Small Town Hearts #1)
  • Six-Packs and Snowshoes (Hearts of Snow Lake, #5)
  • Motorcycles and Macarons (Hearts of Snow Lake #1)
  • Mr. Naughty List (Home for the Holidays, #2)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Sidearms and Spareribs (Hearts of Snow Lake #2)
  • Killer Heart (Blade & Dust, #1)
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild, #3)
  • The Heart of Frost (North Pole City Tales, #2)
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • Trifles and Treasures (Hearts of Snow Lake #4)
  • Mending Noel (North Pole City Tales, #1)
  • Christmas Riches
  • Husband Hunters
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what ...more