Start by marking “Midnight Kiss” as Want to Read:

Midnight Kiss

𝔻𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪. 𝔼𝕧𝕚𝕝. 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝.

Logan Gregory is the devil in human form.
I should have stayed far away, but my weakness for evil men and a negative bank balance made him impossible to ignore.
𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲.
𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
The job was simple. Our roles were clearly defined.
Then my stupid heart got involved.
We shared stolen kisses after midnight. Kisses dipped in secrets

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Kiss

Start your review of Midnight Kiss
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Logan Gregory is just as described. Evil, horribly vile, bordering on cruel. But he’s also gorgeous, deliciously dirty and will melt you right into a puddle of googly eyes and sweet fantasies when you see him with his little girl. What a horrible combination for any woman’s poor heart and panties, they don’t stand a chance.

I mean who can blame you really , not surprising if the lines start to blur. So, He laid down the rules, he drew the lines and made sure there was no room for errors or
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *

description

Midnight Kiss by Carmel Rhodes is a beautifully captivating love story that has stolen every inch of my soul and left me completely breathless as I inhaled all the words. Emma Russo and Logan Gregory are two lost and broken souls that are struggling to let go of their complicated pasts that are standing in the way of their happily ever after. My heart ached from each moment these two shared and I absolutely adored EVERYTHING about them, from their
Lisa Roberts
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was incredible never a dull moment with such great characters that just light up the pages. Logan the one everyone dreads with an evil attitude and Emma so broken from her past is sassy and never backs down and I loved her and oh Chelsea is the sweetest little girl ever.
Very well written you could feel it all with some twists and turns that will have you biting your nails and a whole lot of sweet loving it was perfect.
Donna
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you know the books that grab you by the heart and you’re having the little hearts coming out of your eyes gif, that is THIS book!! SWOON-WORTHY. This book gives you all the feels. I fell in love with this story and family. So many sweet scenes and then the steamy scenes are so hot. 1-Click this book because you will love it. Must Read for 2019!!
Angel
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh. Logan, Emma, and Chelsea have my soul!!!! This novel was a beautiful addition to the Brighton Steaks and Brew family.... INCREDIBLE! Simply INCREDIBLE!
Three Chicks
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

Ooh this book was so much more than I had expected, and I mean that in a really good way. If you read Cherry Bomb that you have already met Logan, which also means that you know how much an evil jerk he really is. While he still is the jerk that we first met, I could not help falling for him!! What can I say, the jerk captured my heart. I mean he is a single dad who has a loving and adorable relationship with his daughter. Then you throw in that fact that his
Nahee Yi
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOWOWOW!! Where do I even start with this review?! First off, let me just tell y’all how much I LOVE Carmel and her novels!! I have been anticipating Midnight Kiss for months and it definitely did not disappoint! Words cannot describe how much I loved this one!!

This is Logan and Emma’s story. After reading Cherry Bomb I knew that I needed to read more about them! Logan hires Emma to be his daughter’s nanny and gives her an ultimatum that she can’t refuse. Logan is very clear and honest about
Clayre Tower
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan Gregory may have been dirty, evil, and vile but Midnight Kiss was hot, sexy, and completely caught me off guard.
I loved, loved, loved the evolution of Logan and Emma's business arrangement and how it developed into a deep love that neither of them expected, yet I felt both were trying to avoid. Their pasts had burned them so badly that they each were not looking for anything more. The journey that Carmel Rhodes takes them on is such a steamy, wild, masterful ride, you don't want to miss
R Y A N  (bdb.for.life.true)
5/5 - Sexy and satisfying read!! Single older dad x college age nanny....

Carmel Rhodes writes the kinds of books I love to read. Everything flows so easily. The story is both intensely erotic and romantic at the same time. The angst doesn’t drown out the love story, it’s there for a reason not just to be angsty — and for what it’s worth angst is mild. Another reason why I love her stories.

Midnight Kiss is no exception to perfect storytelling. Logan and Emma are characters we met in Cherry
Q.B. Tyler
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If there’s one thing people know about me: it’s that I love forbidden romances.

Oh and that I’ll read anything Carmel Rhodes writes.

Okay so I guess that’s two things?

Anywho, Carmel weaves this sexy af tale between Logan Gregory and his daughter’s babysitter— a wounded princess who was escaping her previous life of scandal and pain.

From the moment they meet... well technically they meet one night in a moment of passion before the story starts soooo the sexual tension crackles between them from
Laurie Jean
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 smoking stars

After Cherry Bomb I was dying to see what was going on with these two (you can read this as a stand-alone but Cash and Cherry are amazing so totally read that too) and Carmel did not disappoint. Here we have Emma and Logan. Emma has moved to a new place to leave her past behind and has reinvented herself in a way, she just wants to keep her head down. Enter Logan, who for no apparent reason hates Emma on first sight (we get a hint of why in Cherry Bomb which shows them first
Melissa Ryann
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Carmel has a new release... I’m all about it. She creates these worlds and characters that just want to make you be right there in it.

Her words pull you in. The characters make you stay. The emotions are you fell on the journey will stay with you after the epilogues are over.

Midnight Kiss is the second standalone in the Brighton Brew series (Cherry Bomb being the first). You’ve met Logan and Emma in the first one and well, this one is their intense story.

Logan is vile. An asshole. He
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book features characters from Cherry Bomb, but can be read as a standalone.

Midnight Kiss is a fast- paced page-turner, I absolutely adore the characters - well most of them - and their different attitudes.

SOME SPOILERS

Logan is a single dad, one look at Emma and he's in lust, she looks like his past, but so different in her demeanour. He's a busy man and has no intentions of ever falling in love again.
He needs a nanny and a no-strings relationship and Emma fits the bill, job contacts are
Jenny
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Midnight Kiss is the second book in this interconnected series but can be read as a standalone. We've met Emma and Logan in the first book, Cherry Bomb and some of its characters will be appearing in this book. From what I read, the timeline of this story coincides with the first book too.

First off, whew! Logan and Emma's chemistry is explosive! I'm not kidding when I say it's getting hot in here. So be prepared for cold showers ladies. But aside from this, they both have a dark past that
Chikap09
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Midnight Kiss? Alpha hero? Independent heroine with a timid outer shell? Single-dad? Age-gap? Sexual tension out of the gate? Yes to all of the above! Emma moved to Brighton for a fresh start, but like most college students she starts to struggle for money since school will be letting out for the summer. When the town devil, Logan Gregory offers her the position of nannying his three (almost four) year old daughter, Emma thinks she's found the perfect gig. When our hero adds ...more
Danielle Monteleone
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I love Emma And Logan!!!! This is a perfect Fairy Tale with a Happy Ending. Emma was dealt a crappy hand back home with her family and love life but moving to Brighton and working at Brighton Brew and Steak house to meet her Knight and Shinning Armor in a Devils costume is the perfect fairy tale if I have ever read one. Both Emma and Logan were both broken souls due past love interest that brought them together. Of Course who couldn't forget Chels! She was so adorable and she is what help ...more
Donna Till
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Following on from Cherry Bomb is Midnight Kiss, Logan and Emma's story. After a drunken one night stand the pair cant seem to forget each pother. Logan needs a temporary nanny for his daughter and makes Emma an offer she cant refuse. Their relationship starts with strict guidelines but these soon begin to blur, as well as their pasts which hold them both back.
I have to say that Carmel Rhodes is one of my favorite authors and i do tend to get a little excited when a new book of hers arrives on my
Harlow Layne
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew I'd love Midnight Kiss before I even read it, but I didn't know how much I'd fall in love with Logan and Emma until I read the first page. I was dying for their story from the moment they appeared in Cherry Bomb and Carmel didn't disappoint. This book is full of scorching hot chemistry that will steam up your kindle, and have you fanning yourself while drinking a cool drink of water. Not only is there heat, but unexpected tender moments too.

I love everything about this Brighton world
Chelé
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although you don't have to read Cherry Bomb first, I would highly recommend it when going into Midnight Kiss!

Not going to lie, I was DYINNNNNNNNNG for Emma & Logan's story! Their chemistry is off the charts hot and I really enjoyed learning about their back ground stories.

This story was everything I wanted and more, the push and pull, the sexiness, the hotness and moments that will definitely make you blush!

Logan is even hotter when you see how he is with his daughter, Midnight Kiss is
Rose Croft
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goooossshhh! Midnight Kiss was a book I devoured in one sitting. Single dad—check, adorable child—check, older man—check, nanny—check. Those are some of my favorite elements in a story. Then, you add in Logan and Emma’s personalities. The one thing I absolutely LOVE about this author’s writing is how she creates 3-dimensional characters who are perfectly imperfect. They both go through a journey to grow, and in the end it makes the pay-off much sweeter. Midnight Kiss is one of my favorites ...more
Erica Marselas
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Midnight Kiss. This is a highly recommend story!

This story is amazing because of the layers and layers you have to peel back with each character. Especially Logan.. God damn Logan... Honestly I was on the fence with him... but I quickly fell off of it and it love with him... <3 Head over heels with that evil bastard ;p Team him up with his daughter (who hands down was a little scene stealer..)
You're on the edge of your seat and breathing every page as you devour this story.

And in
Cheryl
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, that was unexpected for me.

I’m not usually a fan of age gaps with the nanny trope, but holy wow, this was just enough of sexy and taboo to make it work for me. Of course, the whole situation (or situations) was all messed up, but it worked.

I like when an author can involve a child’s innocence to balance some of the guilty parts as well. The HEA was nice. A bit typical, but I like how Emma is still nurturing herself. It’s why she left her hometown and it’s just shows that escaping can be a
Courtney Green
Received this ARC from Author for Honest Review.
I Give this Book a 4/5 Star Rating.
HEA(?): Yes!
Romance: 3.5-4/5
Heat: 4/5
Drama: 3.5-4ish/5
Suspense: 3.5-4/5

The reason why I give this book a 4/5 rather than a 5/5 is because the suspense section was a bit obvious because some specific questions were avoided, which kinda gave things away so when things were revealed.. I wasn’t as surprised.
Other than that I really enjoyed this book and I’m glad the child was in the spotlight as well and the moments
Elisabeth
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And again Carmel Rhodes has written another fantastic book!! I’ve come to the realization that I’d read anything Carmel writes! Midnight Kiss is the perfect combination of forbidden romance with the older sexy single dad and a girl just trying to move on with her life. Logan and Emma are hot and steamy and throw in little Chelsea and it’s just the right amount of sass and perfection. Definitely worth reading!
Brenda Kirkpatrick
Barbara Jaros
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recipe for love!

I knew Logan was going to be such an alphahole, but really had no idea just how much of one! Needless to say I'm ecstatic! Emma and Logan (and Chels) are PERFECT! This story is hot, steamy, kinky, sweet, angsty with a a bit of the fairytale and humour thrown in for good measure!
Amber Allee
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Midnight Kiss

Thank you for pouring your heart out in this story. You can really feel the heartbreak of both Logan and Emma and all they've been through. Loved how controlling and demanding Logan was and took what he wanted! Emma was great and finally show how strong she was after everything she'd been through. Well done! This is a definite recommend.
Christina Farrell
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I could not put it down at all. Every chance I got, I went back to reading. This was a great follow up to Cherry Bomb. Caramel Rhodes is quickly becoming and author where I automatically will buy her books without knowing anything about it. This book is fill with steamy taboo, but it is also sweet and sometimes heartbreaking.
Phillys James
I absolutely love these two Emma is emotionally raw and honest about what she is feeling. Logan is a stubborn fool who doesn't want to own up to how he feels. To experience the growth of both Logan and Emma was a joy and the story made you laugh as well as cry. I love little Chelsea she is a great addition to the love story and she keeps Logan grounded.
Syd Ryan
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured it in one afternoon of reading. The right amount of jerk with the perfect amount of sweetness. The characters bring a lot to the story giving it more depth. Standalone. I would recommend reading Cherry Bomb prior to it adds more to the story but not required.

• Forget Me Not
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Cross your Heart
  • Kiss Me (Fairlane, #4)
  • Perfect Storm
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Dreams of 18
  • Twist (Off Balance, #4)
  • Blossom in Winter (Blossom in Winter, #1)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Dr. Dan
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
Writer of words. Mother of Joy. Wife of Compassion. I like to write stories about real people who go through real struggles, and come out the other side stronger. I also like to write smut. Welcome to my brain. It’s a little screwed up, but always well intended.