Start by marking “Pike (The Pawn Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pike (The Pawn Duet, #1)

Pike

(The Pawn Duet #1)

**A King Series Spin-Off**

Born into chaos. Baptized in the gutter.
I was raised by the violent laws of the streets, spilling blood without the hindrance of useless emotions or connections.
Unfeeling. Unloved. Alone.

My life was perfect.

Until her.

While on a manhunt for a mysterious enemy, one hellbent on taking both my business and my life, I find Mickey. She's covered in
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 248 pages
Published March 24th 2020 by Frazier Publishing

Start your review of Pike (The Pawn Duet, #1)
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
Pike

'PIKE' is the first full length romance book in T.M Frazier's 'The Pawn' duet. It's spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

My favourite author
The synopsis sounds amazing
But The cover seals the deal
What more could I ask for!!

Welcome back to Logans Beach...Where murder, revenge and mayhem go hand in hand..

This was fast paced, as soon as I started I was hooked, a welcome escape from the chaos occurring around the world today. This was a continuation of King of the Causeway where we first encounter Pike
Liz

Absolutely stunning! LOVED EVERY SECOND! Full review to come!!!

description

✪ ARC graciously provided in exchange for an honest review!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200322_002443.png

If theres anyone that can start a new series off with a bang and literally have you wanting to pull your hair out because of crazy cliffhanger, its T.M Frazier. Her heroes are legendary badasses and her heroines hold their own in a dangerous world while still managing to take care of others around them. She gives us the grit when we need it, the passion and the wtf moments.

Everyone in Logans Beach knows exactly whos the King of the Causeway and nothing is ever going to change that. He also
arini ☆彡
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
cant quite feel the sparks between the leads and theres so much detail in the characterisation and the writing that i want to nitpick but this book failed to make me care enough to elaborate. its not so bad as to be boring. its a quick mindless read. i just wasnt emotionally attached to any of the characters nor was i invested in whatevers going on.

ive read kings books and really liked them but never went along with the rest (preppy, bear, and nine). ive also read the perversion trilogy and
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "This changes nothing... Or everything???" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW

"Love is messy, bloody, and ignorant.
Hatred is born in the absence of love's false promises. An evolution of man.
Hate is easy. Pure in its simplicity. It doesn't disappoint or lead astray.
The are no false promises, no fog clouding what's waiting at the bottom of the cliff."

This wasn't my first rodeo with T.M. Frazier, but it was my first time reading some part of this series... And I mean the King series!!!
But don't you
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: March 12, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Anti-hero Romance | Romantic Suspense

T.M. Frazier writes fantastic heroes! Just like Pike in this one, they are all badass, super protective, alpha males with a lust for blood for those who impinge on their family. Im always drawn to her books because of the way she writes these heroes and whenever I need a bit of suspense in my books, I turn to her. Ladies, if you havent had a chance to read her books you are missing out! Ive been reading
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
AHHH! I will never get tired of visiting Logan's Beach and TM Frazier's stories. Pike was the latest installment in the series as we got a taste of what was coming for him at the end of The King of the Causeway. This story was sexy and intriguing and filled to the brim with suspenseful moments and a connection that could not be denied.

I enjoyed Pike and Mickey and their history. I was intrigued from the plot twists and crazy wtf moments. The prologue was so crazy and then their reconnection was
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Boy oh boy! Tracey created Logan Beach and I'm about ready to go settle there once and for all. This town has the most interesting collection of alphas, including my BESTEST BBF Samuel Clearwater aka Preppy.
"Logan's Beach. It's a town made up of equal parts sand and saints. Beach and blood. Salw0twater and sins. Canals and chaos"
Frazier has a knack of knocking the readers on the head with a mallet with her twists and turns. Yanno the scenes where a character gets hit on the head and
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW****

3.5 CROWNS

I love a TM Frazier book, but this one lacked some excitement for me - suspense and character connection.

I liked the characters. They were well developed and likable, but I didnt feel any loyalty to them or connection between the H and h. There never felt like a real build up between them. This wouldnt have been a problem for me if the story line would have been the normal Frazier suspense, but even that fell a bit flat for me.

There is danger and peril but it didn
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars ~ Jess

It is so good to be home!

I have read all of the books that came before this one and I am so happy that we are back in this world. This is Pike's story. The pawnshop owner who deals in a bit more than old and forgotten items. He has a plan that is going to make him a lot of money and all is going well until it's not. When his nemesis leaves behind the crazy girl things are about to get a bit more complicated. As if they weren't complicated before.

Mickey is a touch crazy but a lot
Book Maniac Forever

4 "Bait" Stars
Pike was a great beginning to The Pawn Duet with a very suspenseful story line. The sparks of humor and the intense attraction between Pike and Mickey made this slow burn romance thrilling!

Mickey is really a special heroine with a fierce attitude and rare abilities. I enjoyed her personality and her courage. Pike is a rebel, working on the wrong side of the law. The complete opposite of the sweet, and innocent Mickey. But their attraction is undeniable. I enjoyed the banter
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
We are back in Logans beach, one of my favourite fictional places with the first book in T.M Fraziers new Pawn duet.

Pike was fast paced, full of oh my god moments where I had to stop and take a breath and a messy kind of love that T.M Frazier is known for.

If you havent read any T.M Frazier before then do it. But before you start take a deep breath and know that her books arent easy reads. They are messy, hard and realistic kinds of love. They are dark and have many triggers. But her books
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
Every time I return into the Logan's Beach and those rebellious biker's world, I feel freaking excited, because King series was my very first MC story I've read at all. T.M Frazier still can surprise me by creating new complex characters and has ability to twists the story and suck me in from the very beginning.

Pike - book one from The Pawn Duet is a dark romance about revenge, fight and twisted love, but it's more complicated that you could ever imagine. All the mysteries in the story kept me
SheSaidYestoBooks
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my very first book by T.M. Frazier to read and I was blown away!! I've heard so much about this author and her books that I knew it would be amazing, but I have to say it exceeded my expectations by far!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The story was really well written, though it was dark and gritty. But I was completely engrossed in the story the whole time. Frazier pulls no punches in her writing. Pike is sinfully delectable and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I am definitely keeping my
ᴴ ᴬ ᴺ ᴬ  ⚘
WHAT A NEW DUET! 😭

I can't wait to read this book

Kari Davis
Hold on to your panties ladies and gents, T.m. Frazier is back! Welcome to Logans Beach where being bad is being good. A town where power is everything. A place where I want to go because its where we have King, Bear, Preppy, Nine and now Pike! Seriously another alpha male yumminess to add to the mix.

This is story told from Dual POVs and is filled with revenge, suspense, mystery, ahh hell you make it we get it. I am so excited for this. We get a few cameos...King and Samuel MF Clearwater. Be
Aundi-Musings of The Modern Belle
5 How To Care For Your Captive Crowns

So, Im going to preface this by saying this is my first book my T.M (runs and hides). I know, I know, where have I been right, and I can categorically say I have no freaking idea. T.M just came through and bashed me over the head with her writing, theres no going back at this point, Im officially an addict!

Logans beach. Its a town made up of equal parts sand and sadists. Beach and blood. Saltwater and sins. Canals and chaos.

Since this is my first trip to
Shelby
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads*

I must preface this review with I am a devout T.M. Frazier fan. I love Logan's Beach and the entire crew in the world of King.
I did not love this story.
It was entertaining once I slogged through the first 75%. I will need to see this through to the end, but I was rather disappointed.
The story immediately drew me in, started with a bit of a mystery and a little knight in shining armor action.
Pike has been mentioned in previous
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Blow me outta the water will you! If youve read Nine then youll remember Pike, if not well what are you waiting for?! These books are paper gold!!! Pike is Nines roommate and does some illegal selling on the side of managing his Pawn shop. He is an outlaw...an outcast and Logans Beach is the perfect place for him to call home. One shipment of a certain product might be a problem though. When he helps a girl named Michalea Mickey, never did he think everything he knew would be turned upside down. ...more
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Take me back to Logans Beach!

This series captured me(haha) from the beginning with King & Doe.
Many twists, turns, battles & bloodshed shave brought us here, to Pike.

Can I just say I love him? The Alpha, the man underneath, I love him. Plus, a cameo from my absolute favorite character made my whole life here.

Honestly, without giving it away.... Frazier hits us with another gritty love/hate story thats also somehow so far beyond being just that. I didnt see anything coming. I dont know
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Yesss!! Logans Beach is my absolute favorite place to be! I loved this book. Pike is scary and awesome while also being broken and somehow charming. Mickey is growing and developing in unsuspecting ways and Im loving it. TM Frazier always writes amazing heroines. I cant wait to see what Mic is going to do in book two!
If you like dark romance, the King series is an absolute must read, and my favorite series evvver. However, this duet can be read as a standalone.
Grace
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it

A gritty and intense installment, as the author introduces us to an anti-hero and a woman full of secrets.

Pike is not an upstanding citizen. He's a drug runner, using his pawn shop as a cover to trade merchandise. Despite his shady job, I had a feeling early on he wasn't "the bad guy". This is most evident when he picks up a stranded young woman and brings her home.

That young woman is Michaela "Mickey". Early on, we learn too things, she is wicked smart, and something tragic has
Rukaiya M.
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pike, The PAWN Duet #1 has been a stellar read for me. Leave it to TM Frazier to keep me all hot and bothered until the end. But it's not only physical intimacy that gets me from her writing, her emotion aspects are equally gut wrenching. The stories penned are so beautifully written and composed that I couldn't help but shed a tear or so for both our protagonists. Without further ado, the story starts with Pike and Mickey.

I am not sure how I can keep quiet without revealing much but in a game
Andrea Morgan -Bookaholic Sisters blog
Wow this as all the promise to be yet another amazing duet from TM !!

Glued from the first word as always as we enter back into the chaos of Logan's beach, pike is the target and Mickey is the thief but nothing is ever what it seems!!!!!
I love Mickey shes no push over and doesn't bow down to pike she stands her ground and is intent on revenge, her only problem is pike hes now her captor and for her plan to work she needs to eacape,but he wants answers and won't stop till he gets them.

A sinfully
Phyl
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
First of all, Whos stupid enough to fuck with King!!!
The men of the Causeway sure know how to find damsels in distress. It seems to be a pattern with these men. Who is this girl? Whats Mickeys story. I liked Pike and her dynamic although I didnt feel the romantic connection. Preppy makes a cameo. Lastly Rage, the girl needs another story.
Michella
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow! TM Frazier has done it again. All the twist and turns will grab you from beginning to end. The banter and chemistry between Pike and Mickey keeps you turning the page and the ending will have you begging for more. This storyline will make you laugh, have cameo appearances and keep you guessing. Cant wait to read the conclusion to this duet. ...more
Ellen Shingleton
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Logan's Beach is Back !!@

In true T.m. Frazier fashion she has left me breathless and with another book boyfriend. My lord I loved this book and am looking forward to Pawn. This book and Pike are everything that belongs in Logan's Beach. Mickey is everybit as badass as the rest of her heroines. I feel like this is the beginning of a wild ass ride. I can't wait to see where it goes !!!!
AJ
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing

OMG, yes! Back to Logans Beach and the King universe that I adore! With the same dark, gritty and intense feel as the rest of the books in the series, Pikes story is raw and edgy with an underlying feeling of excitement and anticipation as it develops. I was sucked into this book from the very first page, and I loved Pike and Mickeys story.

Pike was introduced the in last book of the series as a close friend of Nine. I knew then that he was an intriguing character, and I was not wrong!
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-read
4 STARS
When it comes to this girl, my instincts are at war. One tells me to punish. The other to protect. Only one can win.

It's been a hot minute since I read a TM Frazier book and I can't even tell you why. I love this woman's brand of gritty and she knows how to deliver one deliciously dark romance that keeps you glued to the pages from beginning to finish.
Pike and I arent at war. We never were. We are whats left over after the battles already been lost on both sides. Were not soldiers.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Some Like It Hot!: Pike by T.M. Frazier 3 13 Mar 18, 2020 07:07PM

• From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • The Truths We Told (Secrets and Truths Duet, #2)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • Kiss the Stars (Falling Stars, #1)
  • The Prospect Who Saved Us (Devil's Dust MC Legacy #3)
  • Mating Theory
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Runaway Road (Runaway, #1)
  • Once A Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • The Vanity of Roses
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls wrong side of the tracks romance with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroines.

The Pawn Duet (2 books)
  • Pawn (The Pawn Duet, #2)