Start by marking “The Green Triangle” as Want to Read:
The Green Triangle

The Green Triangle

Opposites attract at LAs largest soup kitchen when a businesswoman falls in love with one of her patrons.
Fans of Susan Stoker wont want to miss Yosef and Savannahs love story.

Savannah Carrington is too busy for romance. She has a soup kitchen to operate which thankfully helps her avoid her socialite mothers attempts to marry her off to some L.A. millionaire. When a patron
Published January 7th 2020 by Glenfinnan Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Green Triangle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Green Triangle

Start your review of The Green Triangle
Brian Homard
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am not much of a reader, but this book is very attention grabbing. Was lucky enough to read it in advance to the release. It has a lot of accurate military components in it as her father was also a Green Beret in the Army. It highlights some of the issues a veteran has coming home from war, along with a gripping love story with high amounts of actions and twists. This is a great story written from dual points of view and timelines. It kept me wondering "what will happen next?!?!?" I can't wait ...more
Caitlin Lennon
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perfect blend of action, excitement and romance! Rachel grabs your attention from the very first page and doesnt let jt go until the last, all while making you fall in love with the damaged hero and reluctant heroine. Loved this book!!! ...more
Eva
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I will preface this by saying I am not a reader of action books. The romance angle of this book is what drew me in, but I ended up enjoying the action and suspense even more. I couldnt put this book down! There are so many twists and turns youve got to keep reading to find out what happens to these endearing characters. I found it hard to get behind the romance at the beginning, which Im guessing was intended, but by the end I was rooting for them to end up together.
As someone personally
Jacque Hedgecock
Very easy to read. Fast paced and keeps the reader intrigued with what is happening OR going to happen.
Katelyn  White
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arc received via publisher.

The accurate portrayal of PTSD in Rachel Homards debut: The Green Triangle, far exceeded the already-high expectations I held for this book.
Through rich storytelling, and a dual point of view timeline, Homard has crafted a romantic, nail-biting, fast-paced story that will leave one turning pages quicker than they ever have.
Joes story is like an onion. With each chapter, the reader is fed another layer of him. The heaviness of Joes emotions intertwining with Savannahs
Kristen Russell
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well, folks, Rachel Homard has made an entrance with her debut romantic suspense novel, and she did not disappoint! I sat down to start this book and could not put it down, I read it all the way through in one sitting. With my heart pumping, I was on the edge of my seat speeding through the twists and turns while smiling at the love story that develops along the way.
Savannah Carrington, a 30-something woman trying to find meaning and purpose in her life, operates a Los Angeles soup kitchen that
Tracy and Amanda
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Green Triangle by Rachel Hornard was a fantastic surprise! I have been pretty partial to fantasy books lately and was unsure how I would feel while reading this book. Savannah is a 30 year old woman from a wealthy background who finds peace and meaning in working a soup kitchen for the homeless in L.A. making every attempt to avoid the life her socialite mother tries to force on her. She sees an attack in an alley on her way home and while attempting to defend the victim, her friend; she ...more
Crystal
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Savannah runs a soup kitchen with the help of Allen her right hand man. She does it to give back and keep her away from her mother's matchmaking. One night she comes across someone being attacked and rushes to help. Luckily a stranger comes to her aid, and rescues her as well. Joe is a former Green Beret and currently hiding from those in Washington trying to give him a medal he is convinced he doesn't deserve.
These two are thrown together in some crazy times. She is in danger and doesn't
Karin Biggs
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Green Triangle by Rachel Homard will surprise you! This book has the set up of a classic Hallmark romance, where the protagonist (Savannah) is just too busy for love! This is what drew me into the story because who doesn't love a classic romance? But Homard's talent for taking the reader on an action-filled adventure came as an unexpected and enjoyable surprise! This book is strong in its military themes, which I'm not used to reading, but found interesting. What I think is great about The ...more
Fiona
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could have read this book in one sitting it is so good, but life kept getting in the way and I was resentful that I had to stop and put the book down! If you love a book with intrigue, suspense, romance, and great characters this is the book for you. It is well written, descriptive, with powerful imagery that makes you feel as though you are there with each character. It will take you on an emotional rollercoaster with no way of eating off. Highly recommended.
Ana Hantt
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Rachel Homard's The Green Triangle. The characters are compelling and come alive in the narrative, and I caught myself thinking about them when I wasn't reading it. This novel has a fast pace and a dangerous mood that is deliciously amusing. I could say it's a Dan Brown meets Nicholas Sparks. Interesting and driven with all that military set and mistery to be solved, but at the same time, it is going to make you fall in love alongside Savannah and Joe. A very nice reading for ...more
Jill Baker
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this book. I love military suspense and romantic suspense and am very picky as to which ones I choose to read - so many books, so little time. The Green Triangle, in all honesty, was a joy to read. It was engaging, action-packed, thrilling, romantic, and heartfelt. Kudos to Ms. Homard on her first novel! I cannot wait to see sequels to this book and see her progression as an author. Download and enjoy!
Victoria Rodríguez
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a very entertaining read. I loved Savannah Carrington, so strong and brave. The whole network of bad guys within the green triangle is astonishing. I was in suspense throughout the entire book. It's definitely a page-turner that deserves to be read, you'll won't regret and definitely have a good time just as I did.
Robin
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an entertaining, fast-paced book, though it had some typos, inconsistencies and confusing parts. I enjoyed reading about the developing relationship between Savannah and Joe and their efforts to resolve the danger surrounding them. I would read other books by this author.
Sandy Dolence
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-club
Rachel did a great job developing the characters and telling the story. It was mysterious with several twists. Enjoyed it and looking forward to the sequel!
Maggierose
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, thoughtful, and full of all the feels :)
Debbie Keen
Mar 08, 2020
Sue
Feb 26, 2020
Rachel Homard
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
j
Feb 17, 2020
Erica Christensen
Jan 13, 2020

• Forever Mine: Billionaires in Love, Book Two
  • Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5)
  • The Ten Thousand Doors of January
  • Back to You
  • The 19th Christmas (Women's Murder Club, #19)
  • The Old Man and the Wolves
  • White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)
  • When We Were Vikings
  • Almost Home: Poems
  • Three Wishes
  • From Scratch: A Memoir of Love, Sicily, and Finding Home
  • Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things
  • Legendary (Caraval, #2)
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • The Afterlife of Holly Chase
  • Still Alice
  • The Real Deal (Dublin Nights, #3)
  • The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2)

News & Interviews