Start by marking “Rivers of Blood (Steve Regan Undercover Cop #3)” as Want to Read:
Rivers of Blood (Steve Regan Undercover Cop #3)

Rivers of Blood (Steve Regan Undercover Cop #3)

Theres only one thing more dangerous than becoming a confidential informant.

Being an undercover cop.

They have something in common - living on the edge.
The Gripping Fast-paced Series Finale to the Steve Regan Undercover Cop Trilogy

Steve Regan is still undercover working for the same UK secret government department. He sets off on what he thinks is a last assignment:
Kindle Edition
Published November 2019 by Hendry Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rivers of Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rivers of Blood

Start your review of Rivers of Blood (Steve Regan Undercover Cop #3)
Brian Porter
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put it down

I started reading this on the morning after it arrived and simply couldn't put it down until I finished it late at night. I just had to know what happened next. Steve Reagan under yet another alias, goes undercover once again as he works for a top secret organization dedicated to the destruction of major criminal enterprises. Also working in the organisation is his Thai wife, Ora, a specialist in the field of intelligence. When they come up against corrupt cops and a racist
Simon Gibson
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-book
When the task needs the very best undercover cop Regan is top of the list. He's seconded to Australian law enforcement to nail a big player for them before being given the onerous task, back in the UK, of infiltrating a white supremacist group within the police force itself. The tension is high, the stakes become personal to Regan and his loved ones. Fast paced with great narration. I think it should have been a longer story to fully take advantage of the potential. (Audiobook)
Tina
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Regan trilogy

Perfect end to a perfect trilogy? Sad ending with some eye watering more than likely ensued! To live through Steven Regan with all his ups and downs, fast paced non stop action he surely had to slow down at some point. Just not in the way I expected!
This is the reason not only this book but the previous books has made me sad I won't be reading more. Excellently written and doesn't disappoint in anyway. I will be at some point 're reading about Steve, I already miss him!
Richard
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic book in the trilogy, my favourite out of the 3 but was sad it came to the end. Also loved the short story Eleanor Rigby.
Kay Castaneda
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Non-stop Action Detective Story

All good things have to come to an end. Rivers of Blood takes the reader on Steve Regan's final undercover assignment to Australia where the leader of a white supremacist group is promoting hate and violence. Back in the U. K., Steve infiltrates a local police department to gather information about the rising violence towards black citizens there. But the stress of being away from his family and the fact that he is not as young as he used to be, is taking a toll on
Sandy Grant
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bentley does it again! Steve Regan returns to rid the UK and it's allies of many evils. Follow Steve along with a great cast of characters as they go head to head with bad guys masquerading as the good guys.

You'll be on an emotional rollercoaster, guaranteed, as Steve gets into his role and questions his job, his life, and even the world. Truly a deep book where the author makes the reader feel the story as if you were living it. Thank you Stephen Bentley for a great adventure!

Lembit Liiv
Andy Beveridge
Stephen Bentley
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rita and Gordon Ingram
Steve V Linz
Margo Schneider
Mar 23, 2020

• American Sniper
  • The 19th Christmas (Women's Murder Club, #19)
  • Every Dead Thing (Charlie Parker, #1)
  • Mrs Bradshaw's Handbook (Discworld, #40.5; Discworld Companion Books )
  • Tall Tales and Wee Stories: The Best of Billy Connolly
  • Catching a Serial Killer: My hunt for murderer Christopher Halliwell
  • The World According to Doddie: An A-Z of Life and How to Live It
  • Westwind
  • The Ankh-Morpork Archives: Volume One
  • Robbie Fowler: My Life In Football: Goals, Glory & The Lessons I've Learnt
  • Killer Instinct (Instinct #2)
  • A Margin of Lust (The Seven Deadly Sins, Book One)
  • Blether
  • Born Lippy: How to Do Female
  • The Dead Room (The Dead Room Trilogy #1)
  • Jurgen Klopp
  • Scandal in Topeka
  • Once a Renegade: A Sheriff Ben Stillman Western
Stephen is a former UK Detective Sergeant, undercover cop and barrister (trial attorney). Now a writer, author and occasional contributor to Huffington Post UK on undercover policing and mental health issues.

Stephen's memoir Undercover: Operation Julie - The Inside Story was first published in September 2016 and rapidly became an Amazon UK #1 Best Seller in two categories. It has since topped the

News & Interviews