Start by marking “Snowdrop in a Storm (Snow Globes #3)” as Want to Read:
Snowdrop in a Storm (Snow Globes #3)

Snowdrop in a Storm

(Snow Globes #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Daniel Wu’s life is wonderful. He has an amazing family in his partner, Jeff, and their adopted daughter. The only thorn in his happiness is Abby’s biological father, Nick, who can’t seem to let go of the past.

Ridden by guilt for trying to tear apart Jeff’s family a year prior, Nick Mariani struggles to find a place for himself in a future that seems bleak. With the
Published November 18th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Snowdrop in a Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowdrop in a Storm

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Snowdrop in a Storm (Snow Globes #3)
Tessa
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like a Snow Globes story to start off the winter season! (yes, it's autumn still, but shhh, it's cold enough).
I really enjoyed the continuation of the story of this family, and the character development that's happening! By setting these stories a year later in every installment we get to see nice snapshots of their lives and how they change over time, something that I often miss when reading novella's because of the constraints posed by the lower word counts. ^^
Minerva
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this. It’s so well written and full of feeling; a beautiful tale of redemption for Nick (a character we know from the previous part of the series, “Family in a Snowstorm”). And it has so many very sweet moments!
In my opinion, "Snowdrop in a Storm" was at least as good as part 1 ("Home in a Snowstorm"), maybe even better.
Megan
Nov 11, 2019
Maggie
added it
Nov 12, 2019
Ava Kelly is an engineer with a deep passion for stories. Whether reading, watching, or writing them, Ava has always been surrounded by tales of all genres. Their goal is to bring more stories to life, especially those of friendship and compassion, those dedicated to trope subversion, those that give the void a voice, and those that spawn worlds of their own.

Snow Globes (3 books)
  • Home in a Snowstorm (Snow Globes, #1)
  • Family in a Snowstorm (Snow Globes, #2)