Start by marking “Instalove at the Falls (OTT Alpha Male Romance #1)” as Want to Read:
Instalove at the Falls (OTT Alpha Male Romance #1)

Instalove at the Falls

(OTT Alpha Male Romance #1)

A Curvy Romance Short Story with Insta Love Alpha Male

Devin:

While working on a case as a private investigator in Niagara Falls, Canada, I see a beautiful, curvy woman looking like she’s in trouble. When I save her I’m not looking for love—but love’s looking for me!

Jenny:

When I meet him, my entire world changes. From a bad date to a magical evening, Devin’s got

Published November 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Instalove at the Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Instalove at the Falls

Start your review of Instalove at the Falls (OTT Alpha Male Romance #1)
Melissa
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

Super sweet and quick story. Devin and Jenny had an immediate connection, they were drawn to each other. Devin knew right away she was the one for him and nothing was going to stop him from claiming her.

Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe. No ow/om drama, minor drama. H celibate for a long time and h was a virgin. No abuse but the H was shot because of his job.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Devin and Jenny will have you believing in love with this adorable story. While casing the area Devin spies a young woman in trouble with a man. He comes to her rescue and fate takes over. It is love at first sight for him. Jenny is already to leave the blind date from hell when he grabs a hold of her wrist. When Devin steps in she never thought that it would turn into something more. Do these two have what it takes to go to the next level for a happily ever after together? I voluntarily agreed ...more
Mary
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author packed a really terrific story into this short book. Loved the characters, how they meet, fall in love. I felt so happy and satisfied when I finished reading. I want, in must have, more books by this author!
Mawgan Dipple
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I spy

A private detective helps a curvy girl in a blind date and ends up with more than he bargained for. It was a sweet romance story with a little passion towards the end. Great quick read to while away the afternoon.
Jessi
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I love Devin and Jenny's story. The is very well written and easy to follow. I found myself worried and excited with the characters and would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a steamy but short read.
Carrie Munholland
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Yummy!

I recommend this book to anyone who loves alpha males, who saved the day and get the girl. It's a quick AMAZING read!
Susette Hubbard
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must love butterflies

Great short read. Love and attraction in an instant. Devlin is a hunk that won't take no for an answer. The way he gets what he wants is a great short read.
Kirstie Sadlocha
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great short insta-love story

Hot guy comes to a cute curvy girls rescue from a blind date gone bad. Great storyline. Definitely didn't disappoint
Karina Smith
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cool

Very good book and funny. The characters are so cute and well written I would have liked a longer epilogue
Afolasade
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A curvy beautiful young lady is rescued by a private investigator and found her irresistible. Then comes love and happily ever after. Beautiful story, steamy, interesting and I enjoyed it
Lea & Sandra
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Instant attraction

Definitely love at first sight! Love gets a few interruptions along the way but wins out. A quick, easy read.
Deborah Wheat
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Too cute

This is a sweet and quick read. If you like a fast into-love with a true alpha, than this is it.
Stacy K
Apr 16, 2021 rated it liked it
It might have been a little over the top for me.
Holly
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bad Date Goes Great

Devin rescues Jenny from at bad date and the attraction is instant in this over the top tale of insta-love. This a really cute and sweet read.
Jahnava
« previous 1 3 next »

• On Call
  • Layla's List
  • The Cop & The Curves
  • Bad Boy Biker Boots (The Bad Boys, #1)
  • Daddy's Babies
  • Saving Her Curves (The Alpha's Obsession #3)
  • Too Intense
  • Wyatt (Bourne Bodyguards #4)
  • She's the One (One Curvy Night #1)
  • The Mountain Man & The Curves (Steamy Alpha BBW Romance)
  • Destined to the Alpha (Alphas In Heat #3)
  • Alek
  • Secret Baby
  • Candy Kisses (Kane's Kisses #3; Love for the Holidays #3)
  • Love Like Ours (Blake Brothers, #2)
  • Finding His Heart (Finding His Love Book 3)
  • Ride Hard
  • Finding His One (Finding His Love Book 2)
Bestselling author Katy Winters writes short romance stories that are steamy, sweet, and safe. You can almost always find an older, possessive, OTT alpha male falling in love instantly with a beautiful, curvy heroine. No cliffhangers and HEA guaranteed. Join my mailing list and get a FREE book on me at http://www.katywinters.com. ...more

OTT Alpha Male Romance (4 books)
  • Instalove in New York (OTT Alpha Male Romance #2)
  • Instalove at the Pyramids (OTT Alpha Male Romance #3)
  • Instalove on Valentine’s Day (OTT Alpha Male Romance #4)

News & Interviews