Start by marking “Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)” as Want to Read:
Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)

Patrick

(Silverback Redemption #2)

A silverback seasoned shifters romance

A mate and family are everything to a bear shifter. Patrick found both in the middle of a storm. He intends to win their hearts at all costs.

It was a dark and stormy night! Bear shifter, Patrick, is helping fellow Silverback Savior, Gunner and his mate, Sadie, get to the hospital. It’s an emergency since Sadie is in labor and no
Published November 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Patrick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Patrick

Start your review of Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
Jamoz23
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderfully entertaining and emotionally heartwarming read this was. One of the best from this author.
I just loved everything about this story, the great plot, the wonderful characters and how everything meshed into one fantastic read.
From the gripping beginning with Sadie, the heroine from book one, in labour during one of the worst storms in years to hit the area. To Patrick meeting his mate on the side of the road due to a fallen tree.
I look forward to Killian’s book and would love Art
Donna
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kelly and her son Danny are looking for a fresh start. Trapped by a fallen tree they meet the Silverback Saviors. The Silverback crew needed Kelly’s nursing skills several times but it was Patrick who got his reward for all his good deeds. Loved the fated mates and how patient he was with Danny. I read this using my KU subscription and look forward to the rest of the series.
Kelly Tarbuck
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

I couldn't put it down once I started reading this book can't wait to read next one hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I have
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Patrick continues the Silverback Redemption series with a story that is sure to grab your emotions on several levels. The last place Patrick thought he’d run into his mate, at long last, was in the middle of a torrential storm trying to get Sadie and Gunner to the hospital for the birth of their baby. But then things often turn out oddly for the members of the Silverback Saviors so why should finding his mate be any different.

As this spin-off series from the large Bear C
Rosemarie Grainer
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great shifter romance by Harmony Raines!

I love everything I have read by Harmony Raines. This Bear Creek extension series is a great example of why I do. Gunnar and Sadie's baby is coming during a most horrific storm. Killian and Patrick are driving them. Then there is a tree down stopping them and another car from going farther. In the car is Kelly and her son Danny, who are moving to Bear Creek. I won't tell you any more, because I could never do it justice! I love that all of these Si
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
I really enjoyed reading this entertaining, heartwarming shifter romance. It is the second book in the series “Silverback Redemption” & can be read as a standalone. I found the story-line and plot well-written & entertaining. The characters are quite well-developed with unique personalities & there is great chemistry between the two main characters (Patrick & Kelly) there are some character crossovers but this book can be read as a standalone.
There is: a bear shifter (Patrick) is helping a fello
Sher
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Patrick and Kelly

Another Silverback Saviour is smiled on by Fate. In the midst of a hurricane, Patrick and company are trying to get Sadie and Gunner to the hospital for the birth of their child. A downed tree in the road allows Patrick to meet his mate Kelly and her son.
Kelly, a nurse, has moved to Bear Creek for a new beginning for herself and her son after a tragedy. In Patrick, her son encounters a kindred spirit, in more ways than one.
The town of Bear Creek is opened up a little more in t
Kathy
Shelves: harmony-raines
I love the stories by Harmony Raines, especially the bear shifter books. With over 50 of her books on my Kindle, I look forward to each new book. Patrick is a standalone book but it is so much more fun if you also read Gunner, Book 1 of the Silverback Redemption series. I love the stories because so many of the characters in previous books add to the tapestry of the tale. Village, community, family, acceptance. All add to the wonder of Bear Creek. I am looking forward to the next books in the se ...more
Joetta Spurling
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my all-time favorite authors

Patrick: Silverback Redemption Book
By Harmony Raines
Kindle unlimited purchase
Bear Creek is having the worst weather, it's been raining non-stop. And Just Patrick's luck he has to run Gunner and his mate, Sadie, to the hospital. It’s an emergency since Sadie is in labor and not even a raging storm can stop her baby being born.
Harmony Raines can write a book. I'm never disappointed by one of her books and that is the same with this one.
I just wish book 3 was o
Winsome Edwards9
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

Wow Patrick story was another good read, loved how they came to help each other heal. It's funny how a lot of people cope with disaster, but with every hurt that each individual go through there is a kindred spirit out there that slowly helps you heal. And this is what happened in Patrick, Kelly and Danny case, and wow they fall for each way faster than Gunner and Sadie geez...I just love a happy ending and Danny is happier than he use to be cause he found a friend in Josh..now I trul
Kirsten Ensman
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Patrick helps Danny recover

Not only does Patrick find his mate Kelly, he helps Danny her son recover from a tragedy. Patrick and Danny had similar tragedies in their lives. Danny has withdrawn from his mom and most of life. He bonds with Patrick fast. Animals connect easier with kids a lot of time. Bear must have helped Danny feel safe around Patrick because Danny thought Patrick was great from the start. Definitely a whirlwind romance, who gets engaged as fast as Patrick and Kelly? Right no one
Robin Franks
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good read

Great addition to the Silverback Redemption series. Patrick and Kelly make an awesome couple and with Danny they make a fabulous family. The characters and situations in this story grab hold of you and keep you hooked until the last page. Having Storm make such an outstanding and dramatic entrance into the group's lives started the book with a bang. I would recommend this story to any adult reader wanting to read a sexy shifter romance.
Patricia H. Phelps
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Patrick and Kelly

They meet in a terrible storm when a tree had fallen on her car and he and his friends were taking Sadie and Gunner to the hospital as their baby had chosen them to be born. Kelly is a nurse, and she and her young son, Danny, we're moving to Bear Creek and she would work at the hospital. Patrick helps Danny come out of his guilt over the loss of his best friend. It is a wonderful story.
Keryth Belvin
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Silverback Saviors

Loved this book as much as I have loved all of the Harmony Raines books I’ve read. I’m quite happy that she has written so many for me to read!
I love how the “bears” know their mate from a sniff or a glance, before they’ve actually met them face to face. To instantly know they have met the person they will love and spend the rest of their life with. Will do anything within their power to protect their mate and ensure their happiness.
Jan
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ptsd, shifters, love, joy
Amid the backdrop of torrential rains and imminent flooding with people to evacuate a new baby comes to the Happy Bear Silverback Savior family and Patrick finds his fated mate, redemption from his survivor's guilt, and a boy who has walled off for similar troubles finds a loving dad in the bear shifter. Wonderful story!
Angie7
Losing Friends

AWESOME! Totally Awesome. Love these silverback stories. Finding your fated mate after years of waiting. This story was emotional and exciting to read. When you have loss or trauma in your life it can effect you and paralyze you so much that you lose hope. This was a great adventure. Your Rockin Harmony
Frances  Dunning
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful read

The Silverback Saviors is turning out to be such a enjoyable series. Kelly and Danny turn up just in time to help deliver Storm and find Patrick who unexpectedly starts Danny's healing. I always get excited when I see the little paw prints when receiving my updates from Harmony Raines. I can't wait for Patrick's story.
Sharon Noble
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!

This book is full of hope,. Patrick is helping Sadie & Gunner get I the hospital to have her baby, but the road is blocked by a tree that the storm has brought down, there is also a car blocking the road, Patrick goes up to the car window feeling ill, & finds out his mate is in the car!
Sue
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two tortured souls who meet by accident and help each other. Patrick lost his best friend from a snow avalange and Danny, Kelly's son who lost his best friend off a train platform long ago. So he and his mom move to Bear Creek for a new start and a nursing job for his mom. Loved this story about love, life and understanding. Excellent read.
Linda Leslie
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Enjoyable read

I really enjoyed the characters and the storyline had a lot to it and was developed very well. It was a good addition to the first book in the series and I am looking forward to the next two installments. I would have given this a 5 but editing errors just kind of glared at me
Beryl
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful tearjerker as usual - it's always a treat when a new Harmony Raines novella comes out!  Her books are the type you curl up in an armchair to read, with a hot chocolate in one hand, a box of tissues in the other, and a real fire in the hearth - prepared to shut the world out for a few hours of relaxation and escape to the wonderful world of shifters and their true mates! Bliss!
Jeannette
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great romance

This is a great, well written romance. Kelly is a nurse making a big change in her life because her son has had a traumatic experience. Avery bad storm Knicks a tree down in front of her car. Fate steps in when Patrick and two other of the Silverback Saviors being blocked by the same tree. For mature readers
Cynthia L. Green
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story about Patrick and his mate

Another great story about the Silverback Bears. Loved this story about forgiving your past that you can’t change and moving forward with your future. So glad that Patrick finds his mate Kelly and her son Danny. Loved having all the characters from the story of Gunner and Sadie in this book too. Can’t wait to read Killian next.
Dee
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW

There is so much drama in this book that your brain works overtime and it's impossible to put down. From babies being born, to wild storms, flooding and children being lost in the mountains. Then throw in one bear finding his forever mate and child and you have one amazing story.
Robin Bellows
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I think has been my favorite thus far. I loved Patrick and his vulnerability that he was able to help Danny from the beginning. I loved that Kelly was a strong woman and Patrick wasn't afraid of it. I had a problem with Eliza. She was a little mean to Kelly, but she was afraid to lose another child. Hmmmm. Eliza and Jason maybe.
Juanita E. Arp
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story, this book is entertaining and filled with action. The interaction and chemistry between the characters Kelly and Patrick is wonderful. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Anne Murphy
Love all the Silverback books

I'm so very glad there's a romance author writing books about those who are more than 20 something. The characters are well developed and the stories well written. I can't wait to go back to Bear Creek for the next adventure
Melody
Kelly & Patrick

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Kelly & Patrick's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes my day. Eagerly waiting for Killian's story. Thank you for writing this story.
Jan Janus
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story. Patrick meets Kelley on a storming night. Has fate finally stepped in with his mate? Great characters, and continues on from book #1 of the series. Looking forward to the next one.
angela gunstone
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Patrick(silverback redemption book 2)

Loving the series and can't wait to read more loved the characters and the storylines so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • The Wolf Marshal's Pack (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #3)
  • Rebel Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #3)
  • Christmas Pegasus (A Mate for Christmas, #3)
  • Winter Bearland
  • Sly Bear (Justice Squad #7)
  • C.O. Bear (Justice Squad, #4)
  • A Dragon for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas, #2)
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Brainy Bear (Justice Squad, #5)
  • Monster Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #4)
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • The Bronze Dragon's Baby (Shifter Dads, #5)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons, #4)
  • Builder Bear (Justice Squad Book 6)
  • Bodyguard Bear (Justice Squad, #3)
  • Dancer Dragon (Bodyguard Shifters, #6)
Harmony Raines loves to write romance filled with magic and love. Her men are usually not so alpha, but they know how to treat their fated mates, or alien lovers well.

Email: harmony@harmonyraines.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harmonyraine...

-----------------------------------------------------
From the author:
If you love shifter romances, sign up to my newsletter at http://www.harmonyraines

Silverback Redemption (4 books)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)