Start by marking “Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)” as Want to Read:
Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)

Lust Hate Love

(Fallen Angel #4)

USA TODAY bestselling authors Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank continue the story of sexy Fallen Angel rockers Killian and Levi in LUST. HATE. LOVE.

As the sexy, charismatic bassist for world-famous rock band Fallen Angel, whatever Killian Michaels wants, Killian Michaels gets.
Or at least that was the case until the band’s gorgeous new manager, Levi Walker, shot him down
Published December 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Lust Hate Love, please sign up.
KC Chronicle It will be available on Amazon. But at the moment it has not been released. The release date is set for December of 2019
Enae Moana With the end of Angel, I think it's more with the manager :) (but I would love a MM book with Slade (not a MMF))

Start your review of Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)
Wendy

I have been looking forward to reading Killian's story ever since he was first introduced in the first book of this series ... He has been my favorite character since the beginning and I couldn't wait to find out more about him and wants and needs...

I need to know you gif - Google Zoeken

Well... I found out about his wants and needs pretty fast because what Killian wants more than anything is Levi... the band's new manager and total hottie :P

Too bad Levi is trying to be a professional and not giving Levi the time of day.

Levi is not
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We'll finally get to hear Killian's story!

First of all - the cover? YUM!

And then Kill's story.

We already met the new band manager Levi and we immediately loved him for Killian.

And Killian is in insta lust/love/attraction with the new guy. Levi is kinda too - but he would never ever start something with someone he works for. Never (again)! Right?

Killian is not making it easy for the poor guy! LOL!

description

I absolutely adored this story.

We travel all around the world (or rather only Australia) on tour
Lyndy Ann ♫
I have been looking forward to reading Killian and Levi's story. I decided to wait until the New Year had passed to begin reading it.

I enjoyed their story, it was a slow burn, when will Levi finally give in to Killian.

It was fun catching up with the rest of the band and the epilogue was cute.

I have been a huge fan of Ella Frank for seven years, read all her m/m books but I have been struggling with her sex scenes in her recent books (last eight maybe), they bore me, they take too long 4/5
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Lust Hate Love brought every ounce of sexual tension that these authors had to offer. From page one we could see how bad Killian and Levi wanted each other, and Killian was fully ready to take what he wanted, but Levi was determined to keep his distance. But after one lingering kiss it seems impossible and from there it was only more chemistry and lust between them than before. And I loved it.

I am a little sad that there seemed to not be a ton of story between Levi
Cadiva
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full review tomorrow but that was a hell of a send off for Fallen Angel.

***

I've always been fascinated by Killian, the cool as a cucumber, sexy as all out bass player (and just what IS it about bass players, they're usually ultra sexy imho) and now Ella and Brooke give the reader his happy ending.

And what an ending, a fight from start to finish to prove to manager Levi that there was more to them than just insane chemistry.

I loved every bit of this spicy book with surprisingly loads of feels,
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Good but not nearly as good as the first three.

I had pretty big expectations with this one and it kind of missed the mark for me.

This was fast and a tiny bit insta and there were a lot of holes.

I enjoyed it, just not as much as I enjoyed the stories about Viper and Halo.

Are we done with these guys now?
haletostilinski
4.5 stars!

A great end to this entertaining series. I've been waiting for Killian and Levi's book ever since we got the teaser for it in the third book.

Killian and Levi are immediately attracted to each other, and Killian and Levi kiss at that party, but Levi has rules, rules he doesn't cross. Like sleeping with a client.

But Killian knows that Levi is as attracted to him as he is to Levi. And he flirts when he can and Levi tries to ignore it, but Killian can't be ignored for long.

When the band
The Book Bee
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"With him, I'd be insatiable. I already knew that."

Hands down, without a doubt, this is my favorite rockstar series by far. I cannot tell you the amount of feelings that escaped me while reading their story. The smiles, the sighs.....the undeniable attraction between these two? Oh gosh, but also the pain. The hearts on the line that seek their soulmate, that had me feeling the pull and the need. Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine will go down as my favorite writing duo. They nailed
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Yaaaas!

I have been needing Killian Michael's story since I started reading the Fallen Angel series, and it was worth all the wait.

Sigh... the title tells it perfectly. Levi and Killian have that insta-lust thing going on, with as slow burn before Kill can break down the professional walls that Levi is fighting to keep up.

I loved the lingering kisses, the lustful looks across the room, and knowing that the chemistry between them was going to blow the roof off
Sanaa
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

After thinking about it for a bit, I decided to change my rating from 4.5 to 4 and I'll explain more on why below. But first, until recently I had no idea that Killian's book was releasing and it made me so happy that it was with none other then their manager, Levi.

Their chemistry was off the charts, you could feel it from the first page. Their story made my heart beat, put a smile on my face, and made me melt. I loved getting to see all the other characters.

So why the 4 stars? Because
Denise
3.5 Stars

A bit of a let down. I didn't get any of the emotional pull I was expecting and felt it was rather surface level besides Levi's resistance towards Killian due to his past.

The first half consisted of push and pull on Levi's part then as soon as he gave in, it turned into lots of sex and Killian already in love. I could maybe understand that since he's been pining over Levi for six months, but then Levi said ILYs pretty quickly as well. I didn't connect with the characters and don't feel
Shannon
Lust Hate Love couldn’t be a more apt title for the fourth book in the Fallen Angel series. Killian and Levi travel a journey that mimics the title- from lust that morphs to hate, (although that might be too strong of a word for what happens between them), to that hate eventually leading to the sweetest love between these two perfectly matched men.
One of my favorite things about this book was the lack of drama, which was kind of surprising considering we’re dealing with rockstars here. Even
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

4 Real Love CROWNS

This one was a bit unexpected for me based on the title. It was heartfelt, completely swoon worthy and romantic. I found myself awwwwing, several times throughout the book at the sentiment that Levi and Killian shared with each other. There is lust and plenty of steam but it took a back seat to the romance of it all.

Killian and Levi are some good together but I truly fell for Killian. Gah! From his level headed nature to the sweet gestures and
Joyfully Jay
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Killian and Levi are not new to the Fallen Angel series, but the previous three books focused on Halo and Viper. Killian is the type of rocker I like to read about. As the bassist, he’s still confident, but not over the top. Levi is the new band manager and he’s highly focused on getting the job done and is a little more buttoned up and a little more reserved than Killian. But that one kiss the men shared lit them both up. The majority of the book takes place six
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Gimme a minute here. **fans self and hoses down Kindle**

Okay, back in business . . . Gotta say, Lust Hate Love is my favorite of the fantastic Fallen Angel series. I absolutely loved Viper and Halo’s romance through the first three books in this series, but there was just something about Levi and Killian’s relationship that I knew would draw me in and not let go.

And I was right.

The connection—the spark—between Levi and Killian is palpable. That they were able to keep their attraction for each
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
overall book rating: 4.5 Stars
Audio book: N/A
Book Cover: 4 Stars
MC 1: Killian Michaels - Bassist of Fallen Angel
MC 2: Levi Walker - Manager of Fallen Angel

In the previous book in this series you get to know Levi a little bit and I am so exited to have their story finally! To be honest after the amazing temptation series I struggled a lot with Ella frank's other books and I always ended up tossing the book after a couple chapters but this series just pulled me in and I just can't get enough
Lelyana
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Levi and Killian killing it!
This was even better and I liked it even better that the main story of this series.
Sorry Halo :)
But the on and off, the pull and push of these two really got me to keep on reading and I didn't stop until the story ended.
That was how good this story was.
The way Levi and Killian 'wanted' each other and the frustration about Levi's stubbornness made me wanted to yell at Levi! LOL.
But then, Killian was a perfect dreamy guy sure Levi cannot stay away from him for too
MJ
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019-books
Frank and Blaine have done it again! Lust Hate Love is the amazing concluding book to the Fallen Angel series and what an ending it is. We finally get Killian Richards's story, the sexy and steady member of the band, who falls hard for their new manager, Levi Walker. Oh the heat. Oh the chemistry. It's evident right from the start and despite a few missteps, these two were bound to find each other and claim each other's souls.

I loved that despite all the crazy that is this band and man do they
Jessica Alcazar
Killian:
" ... I love you, Levi. I think I always have. I was just waiting for you to walk into my life."

That's it. That's all you get. Do with that what you will .....
Erin Lewis
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star review of Lust. Hate. Love (Fallen Angel #4) by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine
This is the fourth book in the Fallen Angels series and was a strong addition. Well written, with characters that you cannot help but become invested in, this book will keep you riveted from start to finish.

This is Killian Michaels and Levi Walker’s story. A a member of the Fallen Angel rock band, Killian is used to getting what or who he wants, until the band’s new manager Levi, rejects him. The tension between
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Liked it. Good end to the series.
Kahea
***5 ‘Let Me Be the One For You’ Stars***

These characters.

This book.

Hell, this series…

I’m sitting her all kinds of hopped up on happy because I freakin’ adored this book. I was totally invested in Killian and Levi from the start and loved every moment of the sweet, frustrating, smexy and swoon worthy journey and couldn’t have asked for more. Ok. That last part is a lie. I want more because I’m a greedy biyatch and really just want to spend a lot more time with these characters BUT as far as
Chloé
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With this fourth and final installment of the Fallen Angel series, Ella and Brooke offered to their fan a great gift to begin 2020 with a smile on their faces. This book, that both authors teased at the end of the previous volume, offered everything we wanted and more : love, wit, fun and… steamy sex scenes ! Being a faithful reader for a while, I met Killian in Brooke’s South Haven series and I have been curious for his story ever since. We saw him as a loyal friend, fierce bandleader and in ...more
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lust Hate Love by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine is the 4th book in The Fallen Angel Series. It's a charming and steamy love story. It focuses on the band's bassist Killian Michaels and their manager Levi Walker. Two opposite puzzle pieces that should not work, but absolutely do.....

After they shared an extraordinary kiss, Killian could not wait to get more! While Levi attempted to forget it. This is where their cat and mouse game began. Killian refused to take no for an answer. He saw everything
Lori
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty quick read compared to Halo and Viper's story but that was ok. It told the story well and I thought it was fine. Would I have liked it to be longer and hotter, sure, but I'm not mad.
Steph
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Such a brilliant end to a fantastic series!

I fell so hard for Killian and Levi and seeing the whole band again just made my heart happy
And as with every book so far, it’s a scorcher
LauraSt
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sexy!

So, I absolutely adore Brooke and Ella’s writing. But I must admit although entertaining and sexy as all out -as all of these ladies’ books- I was a little disappointed too, I wanted more, and it just felt predictable and nothing surprised me.
Still, we got to see our favorite boys and their partners.
Epilogue was AMAZING!
Shyralf
Jan 07, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 38% I was bored.
Jadaris
books are love
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love Killian in this book more than ever. We see a man that finds his soul mate and understands he is skittish and stubborn. He takes it slow and tries to prove himself and along the way finds that he has fallen in love. Only he realizes that Levi would run for the hills from this. Levi’s past is affecting his chance at happiness and that is sad to see for these two are made for one another. Don’t get me wrong he is a great guy. Keeps the band in line and Killian on his toes. He is smart and ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• An Affair In Paris (Fallen Angel #3.5)
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • Made Marian Mixtape (Made Marian, #9)
  • Unexpected (Inked, #3)
  • Fall Again (The Rock Gods Book 10)
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)
  • Hitching It (Metropolis #4.5)
  • Adore (On My Knees Duet #2)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • Stick to the Script (Ace's Wild, #13)
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)
  • Third Time Lucky (Finn's Pub Romance #3)
  • Renegades (Breaking the Rules #1)
  • Game On (Fever Falls #5)
  • Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict.

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.

Fallen Angel (4 books)
  • Halo (Fallen Angel, #1)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)