Start by marking “Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride Book 1)

Purrfectly Mated

(Maverick Pride #1)

He’s the leader of his pride, she’s a normal with no idea Shifters exist. Can Hunter convince Elissa she’s his purrfect mate?

The leader of the Maverick Pride needs a mate and who better to help him out than the incomparable Gerri Wilder!

Hunter Maverick is having trouble keeping his Tiger under control. The eight-hundred-pound beast that lives inside of him wants him, the
Published November 27th 2019 by MT World's Press

To ask other readers questions about Purrfectly Mated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Purrfectly Mated

Start your review of Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride Book 1)
Lori Hammons
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Paranormal Dating Agency books are all quick, fun reads. Elissa and Hunter's story is no exception. I loved their story and hope to see more from the Maverick Pride.
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rescued on a dreary night
This book has two of my favorite things, big cat shifters and Gerri from the PDA. The author really outdid herself with this debut novel in the PDA world. The book fits perfectly with the other books in the series and yet it still contains that flare that makes this one of my one-click authors. I enjoyed the instant connection, the overflowing romance and physical connection between the characters, and the air of angst and danger that brought depth to the story. I can’t
Fizza
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, paranormal
This is one hot and steamy paranormal romance story. I loved it! It's a quick and fun read. Mrs. Wilder runs a successful paranormal dating service and Elissa and Hunter are about to get purrfectly mated thanks to her.
Elissa's date isn't going too well and then she is forced to walk in the rain, at night, alone and scared. That's when Mrs. Wilder finds her and decides to do a little matchmaking. After all, Hunter has asked her for help and Elissa seems like a perfect match for him.
It's a
Sara Munoz
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great shifter Fated Mates romance. It was very well-written with characters that you feel you know them and want to be their friends, except for one shifter and one sleazy human male. The way she was "purrfect" for him and he for her in their attitudes, actions and wants was very nice also. I dont't want to give away the story, but you will not be disappointed and cannot wait to read more about this clan.

I am voluntary leaving this review for this ARC copy of the story
Tara Heilman
I am a huge fan of the PDA books. To have one of my favorite authors join the series, bonus. Elissa is having one helluva night. On her walk home, in the rain, she is picked up by none other than Ms. Wilder. This will change her forever change her life. She takes the news of shifters being real very well. But being the mate of one, an alpha tiger on top of it, is a bit harder for her to believe. She and Hunter definitely have chemistry, but she wonders if he needs her to secure his position. ...more
Linda Levine
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gerri Wilder always delivers a mate to those who retain her services. It usually is not the smoothest journey to love. I really have enjoyed many of the Paranormal Dating Agency books which are written by different authors.

This story has Hunter and Elissa finding their way to each other unexpectedly. She has had the date from hell when Gerri finds her. Hunter needs a mate to get back in control and doesn't expect a human.

They definitely make for a fun couple. The chemistry is there right away
Melody Hillier
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
super cute holiday themed shifter romance story, Elissa has had one bad blind date too many when she is picked up walking in the rain by none other than the infamous Gerri Wilder herself proprieter of the paranormal dating agency who is on her way to help find the mate for the Neta of the local Tiger pride.. is she what he needs?
this is a great read with tons of great characters, and great emotion.

Teresa Bowen
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gerri of the PDA introduces Elissa and Hunter to each other. Hunter's tiger says Mate and Elissa is definitely attracted to him. For someone who has never even known about paranormal beings shes handling things very well. The story is very fast paced and there is some danger and a few surprises along the way. I really enjoyed this book very much and look forward to the next one.
Penny Ellgass
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first book in the PDA World but won't be my last. With all the broken relationships, mine and others I see. I have always liked the idea of fated mates. The knowledge that nothing will be allowed to separate your loved one from you.
A dating agency that can find that fated mate, awesome.
So join Hunter as he meets Elissa and recognizes the bod.
Fun flirty story.

Tonya Jones
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly loved this book. I love the characters and their interactions. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
Stacy Carr
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read! This one will grab you from the first word thru the last! Yet again couldn’t put it down til I finished this great read!!
Tamara
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You can't go wrong with tiger shifters and Gerri Wilder, which made C.D. Gorri's debut novel in the PDA World a great success. For fans of this author, you'll see some familiar characters/series mentioned and I enjoyed how they fit seamlessly into the story. Elissa is a chef who takes her roommates place on a blind date that goes horribly wrong. But just when things couldn't possibly get worse, Gerri comes to the rescue and opens up a whole new world to Lissa. Hunter is the Neta, or Alpha, of ...more
Lisa Book Stacks
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pride mating

He needs a mate to help him rule and goes to a matchmaker for help. She a jersey girl who cooks that is the mate to a lion.
Dawn
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stunning read. This is part of the Paranormal Dating Agency series and is a amazing addition. As always Jerri wilder is always right so when she is on her way to meet the pride and finds Elissa by the road she nows this is the mate for Hunter. But will everything go smooth umm does it ever. Lol great addition.
Florence
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was a great read. Being the leader does not make it easy to find your true mate but with Gerri Wilder on the case there is nothing to worry about even if it means picking a woman up on the side of the road in the rain.. This story was sexy, fun and exciting..
Ritu
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elissa and Hunter meet with Gerri's assistance. Their love blossoms rapidly, and they share an intense bond. This book puts me in my happy place!

C.B.
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What's in a name? Little Gianni, and his dress, send lots of messages, eh? Gerri, does it again! Hunter is the Neta/Alpha of the Maverick pride. His tiger wants a mate, badly! There is one in the pride who is sabotaging, Hunter. Elissa, personal chef on the worse blind date 'ever', as a favor to her room mate Gretchen, where her date, Little Gianni expects Lissa to show her appreciation for the meal and his company. She indignantly jumps out of her date's car deciding to walk home! Then realizes ...more
Michelle Chantler
A Purrfect Mate.
By C. D. Gorri

A superbly written storyline for you to get totally involved with.
Ms Gorri has captured us again with this captivating set of event’s that gives us a world where it seems fate has stepped in to help both Elisa and Hunter.
Little does anyone realise these two characters have some really large shoes to fill, even though it looks as though they have stumbled into each other’s lives, with fate guiding them to understand who they are to each other, neither realise how
T.M. Payne
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Purrfectly Mated: Paranormal Dating Agency (A Maverick Pride Tale Book 1)
Author: C.D. Gorri
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
Elissa walks out on a blind date. Disgusted with everything and now she is picked up by none other than Gerri Wilder.
After a little discussion, some warm tea and pastries Elissa decides what Gerri is offering sounds good to her she loves to cook for a single household so this sounds perfect.

Elissa has no qualms about the type of
Barbara
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book one in the A Maverick Pride Tale series a well written story with a very good storyline. Hunter Maverick is the leader of the Maverick Pride in Maverick Point, New Jersey and human Elissa Phoenix is his mate. Gerri Wilder was going to she Hunter when she saw Elissa walking alone in the dead of night on a dark county road. As soon as Elissa gets in Gerri's car she knows she has Hunters mate but these two will have a lot to go through. I want to read the next book in this series. I received a ...more
Cheryl
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Hunter and Elissa's story . Hunter needs to find his mate as of yesterday and goes to Gerri for help . Lissa is a chef who knows nothing about shifters and boy when Hunter sees her he is hit and hit hard ! This author was able to bring so much in this story that it will have you reading it without pause ! There is hot connections and drama and will have you laughing out loud ! This is well written and recommended to all !! What a great addition to the PDA !!
Molly
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lissa is a curvy blonde Italian chef. Only yet another fool doesn’t properly appreciate and treat her with respect.

Gerri the Matchmaker is back with a new Paranormal Dating Agency match.

Sigh.

Strong hearted, a great cook and a leader? Hot and protective and a good leader.

Hmmm

Challenges will not stand in their way long!

Great steamy KU read!
Mim Crenshaw
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book that kept me glued to my kindle till the end. The storyline was so well written with great characters. The characters were so likeable and well developed with personalities that drew you in and interactions that helped to keep me engrossed. This was an amazing story.

Lisa Bing
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written engaging story showcasing Gerri Wilder doing her thing again :)

CD Gorri did a fab job blending Gerri Wilder into her style of writing and I loved this story! So much to hold my attention, from steamy romance, to mystery, the holidays and swirling around it all is humourous inner dialogue. Good fun for these interesting characters and I look forward to more.
Casey Leigh
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A chance meeting on a stormy evening begins a rather intense courtship romance. Mrs Wilder’s matchmaking skills are superb and incredibly swift in introducing two potential mates, the rest as they say is history. Instant attraction and animal magnetism play key roles in progressing this match, and inadvertently bring about other much needed group solutions.
Lori
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really good well-written shifter romance. I liked how the story started and ended. Good romance with quite interesting characters and plot.

Christine
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the stories a about the paranormal dating agency.

This is another great story where Gerri know right away who are mates and is able to get them together. This was the fastest she has ever found a mate. Loved this book
Marianne
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great paranormal romance! I really liked it.. It has everything! Romance, humor, mystery, and passion. Love the characters!

Miss Piggy
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own, and given completely voluntarily.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
Pat W
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and fun read. Awesome characters I was glued. I loved the storyline and how it was written. Loving these books by this author. I always get drawn into the book. Mesmerising. I received a free copy and this is my honest review

• Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Gray (Alpha Geek #3)
  • His Cougar Dream (Paranormal Dating Agency)
  • The Hunt
  • Immortal Hunger
  • Patrick (Silverback Redemption #2)
  • A Dragon for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas Book 2)
  • Elf King (The Crystal Kingdom #2)
  • The Alien Prince's Secret Baby
  • Cherished Mate (Cybermates Book 1)
  • Brock's Pleasure (Kodiak Dating Agency, #3)
  • Baby Daddy Rescue: A friends to lovers romance (Hot Daddy Book 2)
  • Toxic (Alien Breed #2.5)
  • The Gypsy Prince (Sons of Cardenas Book 1)
  • Coven of Secrets
  • Wynter's Captive
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
Hello!
I'm C.D. Gorri, Steamy Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy YA Author, and Creator of the Grazi Kelly Universe. I am proud to be a two-time Smashwords USA Today Happy Ever After Hot List Indie Author!

I've always been an avid reader, and I have a profound love for books and literature. When I'm not writing or taking care of my family I can usually be found with a book or tablet in my hand. I