Start by marking “Say It (Fascination #1)” as Want to Read:
Say It (Fascination #1)

Say It (Fascination #1)

“If Jeremy thinks I will ever go away and leave him to himself to destroy what I want and need from him, then he will have to—say it.”
“I like who I am. It took years to create this persona, and I’ll be damn if I allow a brash, gorgeous, young twink to make me into someone I’m not.”

Published January 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Say It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say It

Start your review of Say It (Fascination #1)
Cheryl
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the ARC read, I voluntarily give this book an honest review. Jeremy was in deep, fear and Doubt holding him back. His family would never forgive him for being with a man, but can he really allow fear to hold him back when he finally meets the one man he has been waiting for his whole life? The day he willingly allowed Max and Jami to put him up for auction was both nerve wrecking and exciting all rolled up in one.
Dorian hated Phillip for making him go bid on a guy just for their
Mimi
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kate Reads
Thank you to Sky McCoy for providing a free copy of Say It (Fascination #1) in exchange for a review.

First of all, I should say this kind of book is right up my alley. Sexy m/m romance that's mostly angst and drama? Yes, please!

Say It is definitely both those things in spades. The drama is high here for sure. Not just romantic drama either, there is a lot of family drama and friendship tension and life tragedies happening around Jeremy and Dorian, the heroes of the tale. If extreme experiences
Phoebe
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Say It (B07XJCZ9WV, 2020) is the first book in Sky McCoy’s “Fascination” series and I already cannot wait for the second book. I laughed and got hot and bothered and laughed some more while reading this book.

Say It goes down like a fine wine and makes you want to say anything to keep it going. Jeremy and Dorian are fantastic together. Jack and Max are great counterpoints to the serious Jeremy. The family drama which unfolds almost immediately does not detract from the romance, but ends up
R
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, reviewed, series
Jeremy won’t admit he’s gay. His twin Jack is out but Jeremy can’t face his other brothers. Dorian likes his gay life. So what if his ex is his boss and making his life miserable. Both men are (sort of) forced to attend an auction to raise money for a charity. When Dorian wins the bid for Jeremy he can’t wait to make the man his. Not so easily done though.

This story got a bit convoluted, I think it was to much going on with side characters. I liked the storyline but parts of it were just to over
Syd Springer
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Wow!
I'm hooked! Sky did a phenomenal job with this book and has left me wanting more; I couldn't put it down! Jeremy and Dorian are fantastic! Jeremy is tried of living in hiding but has yet to meet the man he wants forever with. Dorian has been hurt in the past and just wants someone to love him. These two are perfect for each other! Add a surprise twin, stuck-up family, and a headache of a business partner/ex, and a few more twists and you have great book that will leave you wanting more too!
Diane
This was an interesting book to read. It can't be classified as a romance because, except for Max and Jami, there wasn't any love expressed.

None of the characters are particularly admirable and were hard to love or champion.

Lindsey and Carter's relationship was more parental than partners. Jack is searching... Jeremy is fighting his inner feelings and desires... Annalisa just wants what she wants... Dorian knows what he wants but can't move past a toxic relationship. Jake's older brothers are
Erin Schwichtenberg
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story so far has drawn me in wanting more more more! I HATE stories with cliffhangers and usually try to stay away from them if the whole series isn’t out yet but I just couldn’t resist trying it out to see if it would even be worth the time. Stupid me cause now I’m sitting here like WTF happens next I NEED TO KNOW LIKE NOW! Ugh but other than that it’s great! All types of feels and things I never saw coming! It definitely is a must read but I would recommend it when all the books are ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Say It by Sky McCoy is the first book in the Fascination Series. It is a contemporary m/m romance between a man in the closet and the beautiful man who makes him consider coming out. Then life gets really complicated.
There is drama, angst, denial, omissions, deception, secrets, steam, heat and humor. This book snagged my attention from the first chapter and I can not wait for the next book to continue the journey with Jeremy and Dorian.
Cricket
Jan 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
1/30/2020
Cee Brown
Feb 14, 2020
Chiara
Feb 02, 2020
Kesa Koi
rated it did not like it
Feb 08, 2020
Bea LaRocca
Shirley
Tammy
Jan 29, 2020

• Snow Way Out (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #7)
  • Snow Regrets (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • Tamed
  • Beast
  • Gunnar (Hell's Ankhor #2)
  • Tempting Fate: A Love in Eden Short
  • Fighting For Faith (Worth the Fight #3)
  • Fighting For Hope (Worth the Fight #1)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Fighting for Grace (Worth the Fight #6)
  • Fighting for Honor (Worth the Fight #5)
  • Sweet Curves (Sweet Enough to Eat #2)
  • Snow Daze (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #4)
  • The Secret Thing (Blackburn Brothers Duet #2)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Finding Ripley
  • Before Him (Cubs for Rent, #4)