Start by marking “Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)” as Want to Read:
Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)

Alien Surgeon’s Seduction

(Warriors of the Lathar #10)

She was his the moment she stepped aboard. He'll fight everyone, even the emperor himself, to keep her...

Like most Lathar, First Healer Isan K'Vass didn't expect to ever find his mate. The genetic plague that had ravaged their race meant they had no females, and his tainted bloodline meant he would be last in line for one of the rare human females. Or it should.

Until a
Published November 26th 2019 by Mina Carter

To ask other readers questions about Alien Surgeon’s Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Surgeon’s Seduction

Start your review of Alien Surgeon’s Seduction (Warriors of the Lathar, #10)
Nikki Brooks
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Lathar are back!!! Thank God, I've missed these guys!

Isan is finding it harder and harder to control the demon inside him. His father had the same problem and he gave in to the Rage. Isan loves being a doctor, he does NOT want to became the Lathar version of a Berserker. When he comes across an Earth miltary team trying to sneak on board and kidnap the Emperor (not a smart move) he finds himself intrigued by a certain red haired enchantress.

Shannon knew her superiors plan was...well let's
BAK
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Four stars since she didn’t fight long

This story features Isan and Shannon, another human solider heroine.
Shannon didn’t fight the bond terribly bad, and wasn’t horribly mean to him. For those facts alone is why I rated it so highly.
She gave him a bit of push back, but not to the point of being annoying.
Some interesting developments in this series with berserkers and the other unit of warriors with it. Glad the emperor got more page time. But please GOSH PLEASE DONT LET HIM MATE THAT HORRIBLE
Denise
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No one least of all Shannon Taylor a dedicated marine along with her team expected the outcome of trying to board a Lathar ship and abduct the Emperor Daaynal. They assumed their Intel was correct. But they were so wrong. Too bad nobody told them he was no longer there. Luckily Shannon had a back up plan nobody other than her team knew about. To rescue General Dani Black from the Lathar cells and hopefully get out in one piece. That plan also went so well that now Shannon and her team are now ...more
Lexee Toste
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story!! It was a great read and I loved the characters. Shannon was a great heroine and I loved how she dealt with everything. I loved the characters together as well. This is the 10th book in the series and can be read as a standalone but if you have read the previous books you will know more of the characters and some more of the over arcing story. This book gives you what you need to know to fully enjoy it, you will just pick up on more if you have read the previous ...more
Fran
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story has really got some intense emotional meat to it.
Sure there is the mating/claiming aspect but for me it was all Isan K'vass' story.
Isan K'Vass is 2nd only to Laarn K'Vass as healer aboard the Veral'vias but he hides a secret deep within himself that threatens all he holds dear; his bloodline. His father Raalt of Parac' Norr is the leader of the dreaded Izaea,
berserkers to the max who all lay claim to the Blood Rage; a madness without equal. And into this mirage of madness the fiery
esca
Dec 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Bit disappointed

I basically never write a review. I also very rarely give less than 4 stars as I feel authors put their heart and souls into a book and that should be appreciated. However, there is a line in this book that made me quite sad that an author I had liked could put this in her book. Its the line about people fighting for religion fighting for imaginary friends. Obviously the author and anyone else has the right to their opinions. I just didn't expect cheap shots at people with faith
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rescue Gone Wrong

Isan is a dedicate Warrior Healer with the scares to prove it. He comes from a deadly line of warrior called Izaea. Warrior berserker clan that is used for total annihilation of the enemy and deemed unworthy to mate. These guy live to fight. Isan was deemed not to carry the gene that caused this mutation to happen.

Shannon is an elite warrior from earth with the purpose of rescuing her commanding officer. She is determined to beat this alien race.

These two characters at times
Dora
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isan K'Vass, scary first Healer, took a look at Shannon Taylor and there it was, he was shot. His heart, mind and reason no longer his. Shannon never thought she would be interested in an alien much less a heavy scarred one, but one does not rule the heart and the overprotective and possessive alien was getting into her heart. Still, the alien Healer had to learn how to treat his female because the decided, skillful and independent woman was not one to leave behind. The author had me sidetracked ...more
Sheila
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Red headed temper meets blood lust

This was a great addition to the Lathar series. The only faults that I felt Isan had was he was to wrapped up in himself over the blood lust coming to light that he forgot about Shannon's feelings. He never explained what was happening to him so she was confused about his behavior sometimes. He also left her with no explanation at one point. Even though Shannon had the temperament to match she still let him get away with far to much in my opinion. I waiver on
Titania
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shannon may be on a fool's mission but she never expected the changes to come. Can she accept being more than a soldier?
I love getting to know Shannon and Isan. Isan didn't expect to find a mate but Shannon knocked him off his stride. Even as he gets to know his human female he keeps secrets. I enjoyed seeing Shannon peel behind the layers Isan hides behind. I live seeing Shannon tame the beast as it were.
This story by Ms. Carter is well written and enjoyable. I adore the direction she takes as
Tonya Jacobs
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read all 10 books of the Lathar series and this one checked most of the boxes for me. Isin and Shannon had amazing chemistry. Shannon was, for the most part, a strong female lead. Isin exhibits the Lathar characteristics I expected him to, but seemed a bit more hesitant to seal the deal than some of his predecessors from earlier books in the series. I probably would have given this one a solid 4.5 stars, but Shannon pulled a TSTL moment near the end of the book that, to me, didn't ring ...more
jean hall
Amazing story!!

I loving all the books in this series and I must say I really love this book. I have been reading this book all day and I’m so so very excited about the book that’s coming in March. I have pretty good feeling what couple it is. Now with so some many new characters coming in to play . I want know how many more books are coming In This series. I’m super excited I literally have all the books in this series. I love how this author writes she is one of my favorite authors. This is a
Crystal Watson
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dear Lord this book was sooooo good.

I absolutely love this series. This was Shannon and Isan's story. My gosh what a story. Shannon a human soldier on a mission to kidnap the Emperor. When all Heck breaks loose. Isan is the ship's head healer and proud warrior one look at the feisty red head and he knows she's his. Only problem he not like the others. Danger is coming for them and secrets are to be revealed will they be able to weather the coming storm? Or will they lose their selves in the
ObsessiveReader
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shannon Taylor is on a doomed mission to kidnap the Emperor of the Lathar. Immediately she is claimed by Isan K'Vass. He wants to claim her but is hesitant that his genetics will prevent them from being together. It takes Isan's genetic heritage to rescue Shannon when she is betrayed by other humans.

Really liked this one. The previous books weren't bad but I was beginning to not like them as much.
Jannie Cv
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So intense!
The Warriors of Lathar series has been a favorite of mine, but this one is now my favorite! Isan is just incredible, and Shannon fully keeps him on his toes. Best of all, she proves to be exactly what the Doctor ordered. What a fiery romance! They’re both pretty hot-headed. A perfect match, and ever so entertaining!
mrs.s.m.oakley
We are not alone

Mina writes a moving,full of adventure war and romance book...Aliens and earth women....once I start I have to keep on turning the pages...as each character story is well developed and you can see the characters rather like a film in your mind...can’t wait for the next book....
Nidhi Bhatt
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh... this one is really good! Well done Mina!

The story is about Isan, the alien surgeon we saw in previous many books and Shannon a new character from military background. The story is such a delight to read. It is a bit different from the classic alien trope that follows the PNR with twist towards the end that makes you just happy. :)

I'm still waiting for Daayanal's story.
Samantha
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Ok, no matter how many stories Miss Mina comes upb with, I'm always gonna be a Lathar supporter. Although, I am getting sick and tired that the human women always seem to be tiny and petite. Can we have some tall, curvy women for a change? Lol. I cannot wait for the King to find his mate. And Raalt. Loved this one.
Rosemary Lambert
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Another great book in the Warriors of Lathar series. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Isan and Shannon’s story has it all, betrayal, redemption, unconditional love and a great story line that introduces a new cast of badass Warriors. Yum yum! Keep writing! Fast fast fast!
Vivian Chrisman
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one he** of an addition to the series. There's a rescue attempt, assassination attempt, secrets, fanatics.....and let's not forget the really big reveal. Isan and his "little red-hair" Shannon are perfect together. I can't wait for the next story.

*I received an Advance Reader's Copy of this book which I am voluntarily reviewing*
duvon haywood
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Really love this series, can't wait for the next installment,wonderful read from start to finish, didn't want to put the book down, love how the two leaders are getting along , Will definitely recommend this book to my fellow readers.
Pamela daSilva
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alien Surgeon 's Seduction by Mina Carter

Another reason to read Ms. Mina Carter books. Great characters, strong emotions, good storyline. Loved Shannon and Isan, the two lovers were awesome. Thanks Ms.Carter for the
book.
Juanita E. Arp
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book, it has a good storyline. There is action and adventure, the chemistry and interaction between the characters of Shannon and Isan is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Jo Lindsey
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isan K'Vass and Shannon Taylor

I gave five stars because I so enjoy the stories about the Latharian Warriors. Is an is a warrior and a surgeon Shannon is a warrior as well. Many of the human females are from the military.
Cindy
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adventure, love and a few crying moments

It’s a great book. Lots of drama, and there were moments when I teared up thinking “Oh No” not that, not them. Great job!!! Mina Carter does it again!!
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
I really enjoyed this story. A fast moving plot and great characters. Interesting concept of the future and contact with Aliens. Sizzling romance and plenty of Action.
It can be read as stand alone. Looking forward to the next book.
Karen Stewart
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Love the Lathar! Shannon a fiery red headed Terran soldier and Isan a lord healer. A failed mission brings them together and a revelation from the past comes to light! It was awesome!
Cindy Smith
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I absolutely love this series. My only complaint is that I have to wait months for the next one. The development of the story throughout all of the books is excellent. More, more, more please!
Christie Aulick
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic next step in the series

These books are always fun &v this one continues the run of feisty women and the warriors trying to understand them
Traviesa
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! So damn good and what a turning point for this series. ...more

• Kiss Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • Centurion (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone, #3)
  • The Arcav General's Woman (Arcav Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Elf King (The Crystal Kingdom #2)
  • The Arcav Prince's Captive (Arcav Alien Invasion, #5)
  • Zhadra (Obosian Warriors #1)
  • BRHEX (Obosian Warriors #2)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Falling for Kindred Claus  (Kindred Tales Novel / Brides of the Kindred)
  • Farin the Dark: The Tellox Accords
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Bound (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • Mission: Her Freedom (Team 52, #6)
  • Draekon Warrior (Rebel Force, #1)
  • Alien Hope (Alien Invasion, #5)
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
Mina was born and raised in the East Farthing of Middle Earth (otherwise known as the Midlands, England) and spend her childhood learning all the sorts of things generally required of a professional adventurer. Able to ride, box, shoot, make and read maps, make chainmail and use a broadsword (with varying degrees of efficiency) she was disgusted to find that adventuring is not considered a ...more

Warriors of the Lathar (10 books)
  • Tarrick (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • Claiming Her Alien Warrior (Warriors of the Lathar, #2)
  • Pregnant by the Alien Healer (Warriors of the Lathar, #3)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)