Start by marking “The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister

The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister

Theo Cruz, a New York man known for his family’s billion-dollar empire, Cruz Enterprises, has been indicted this afternoon in the Court of Public Opinion on charges of Bro-Code Conspiracy.

Chief counsel for the prosecution, Caplin Hawkins, spoke candidly about the accusation. “Once thought of as a best friend to many—including myself—Theo Cruz has officially turned his
Published November 5th 2019 by Max Monroe LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister

Start your review of The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
ABookLover73
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
Five rendezvous stars Lena and Theo !!!

Max Monroe never disappoints!

I was waiting for Lena's story since I've read The Billionaire Best Friend.

And it was worth waiting.

"The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister" is a witty romance story that will make you laugh on every single page.

Lena and Theo's relationship started as secret rendezvous but what it became was one explosive, beautiful and sweet love story.

If you're looking for a fun romantic comedy book that will make to enjoy trough the whole
Max Monroe
Nov 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
THE BILLIONAIRE’S FORBIDDEN LITTLE SISTER is LIVE!
AND A WHOLE DAY EARLY, TOO!!

WOOHOOO!

Trust us, this is the book you NEED in your life right now!
Hot and hilarious, it is ALL THE ROM COM THINGS!

Currently FREE in KINDLE UNLIMITED and 99 pennies to buy for a VERY short time! (Going to >>>> $4.99)

PURCHASE HERE: mybook.to/TBFLS

+Laugh out loud hilarious
+My Best Friend’s Little Sister Romance

Melanie (mells_view)
Cute.

Cute fling to lovers romance. It’s also clearly best friend’s little sister romance as well, but that felt like a blip in this story. It’s more about two people who aren’t looking for strings, have a fling, and then unexpectedly want some strings. But then the strings get string-y and they have some bumps in the road. That was probably all confusing, but I enjoyed Theo & Lena’s story. It was steamy, fun, and honestly an easy read.
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 5, 2019
Actual Rating: 4.25 stars

Billionaire Romance | Romantic Comedy

Max Monroe knows how to churn out laugh out loud FUNNY books. I can't remember reading one that didn't make me giggle like a school girl. This is the reason I ALWAYS purchase their books. I read a lot of emotionally heavy novels so being able to turn to an author I know that will have me hooting with laughter is a necessity for me! The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister definitely took the edge
Kelly (the book hussy)
I haven’t laughed that hard in a LONG time. Those book club scenes had me almost peeing my pants. And the scenes with Theo and his gay and fabulous assistant Carey, were the BEST.

Some other new great characters....Pippa (Lena’s English friend from Italy) and Brogan (Theo’s eccentric older brother). They were a part of the scenes that contributed to all the LOL moments.

Now the H/h. I honestly don’t remember Theo from the other books. I do remember Lena. She’s Cap’s little sister and Maybe’s
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister is seriously one of the most funniest books I have read thus year. When I say I was die hard laughing from the Prologue until the Epilogue, I mean that with every fiber of my being. It has the perfect blend of, fine a** billionaires, sassy as all get out heroines, a book club to beat all book clubs, and a story line that goes unmatched. This sinfully sweet, hilarious Rom-Com is nothing but a good time.

This duo of authors and their wicked writing skills,
Red Cheeks Reads
5 SMOOCHES!

I absolutely love romantic comedies, they’re at the top of the list of my favorite things to read, and a Max Monroe romantic comedy is a special kind of reading experience for me. What makes their romcoms stand outs in the genre is that while they are wildly hilarious, if the authors were to strip the humor from the story, there would still be a solidly engaging, steamy romance there that could stand on its own. That is a testament to the creativity of this author duo, and speaks
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

What happens when one sassy, sweet woman meets a gorgeous billionaire while in a foreign country? Why, a hot little romp of course! Then what happens when that woman turns out to be said billionaire's best friend's little sister? Some definite oops!

TBFLS - Teaser 5 AN

I swear, Max Monroes' rom-coms keep getting funnier and sexier and even better with every release because Theo and Lena are FIRE!! I loved everything about these two together. And did I mention the cameos by Cap and gang? Yep. And they made the
Erin Lewis
5 star review The Billionaires Forbidden Little Sister by Max Monroe

What happens when a smoking hot rendezvous with a beautiful stranger turns out that the woman in question is the little sister of one of your closest friends Caplin Hawkins. This is the position that Theo Cruz finds himself in when he falls for Lena.

The Billionaires Forbidden Little Sister brought a much needed smile and laugh to me this week. From the first to the last page I was totally invested in Theo and Lena’s story.
Melissa B
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness people..... this was one book filled with explosive chemistry from beginning to end. Theo and Lena were two people not looking for anything long term. What happens when you find something so unexpected in the one person you shouldn't? This book was equal parts hilarious, sexy, fun and flirty that I devoured the story in a day. I have fallen in love with these characters and you will too!
Escape into a Booksite
Nov 07, 2019 marked it as dnf
Shelves: kindle
DNF

ARC kindle received in exchange for an honest review.

Not feeling this one. Very slow to start off and I’m not being pulled into the story at all.

Not for me, but appreciate the chance to read an arc all the same.
Mel
4.5 stars!

Lena is Cap’s sister and from the moment I met her in TheBillionaire Book Club I was excited for her story. She’s fun, flirty, and, sexy and has no trouble getting a guy. However, they only seem to distract her so she goes on aman ban so she can focus on her dreams. She has stuck with it for months but now that her friend wants to go out and party to celebrate the holidays, she lifts the ban for one night only.

Theo is a successful business man who is a bit of a control freak and has
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.75 stars. This was a cute and fun book! The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister is Lena (Caplin's little sister) and Theo's story. Lena is in Italy for fashion school when she meets Theo, who is there on work. The two have an instant connection and chemistry. They agree to no names or details between them as they have an Italian fling for a week. Lena has some insecurities about her past flightiness, so she wants to focus on finishing school and beginning her career in the fashion industry, ...more
Kate R
Shelves: arcs
Oh my gosh, this book was sooo darn good!! It’s hilarious, lighthearted, fun and charming, and exactly what I needed! This is now my favorite Max Monroe book and they’re all fantastic! It’s the fourth book in the Billionaire series, yet still a standalone. It follows Lena and Theo, who we have seen in previous books.

Theo and Lena meet in Italy in some unusual circumstances. The locations and scenes here were so detailed and amazing! Their meet cute was the best. The banter was so fun! They have
TheEuphoricZat
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved, quite hilarious
Lady Heather
I just couldn't connect with these characters.

I tried, but finally gave up at 60%.

Maybe I'll give this book a go some other time.
Aaly
Nov 08, 2019 rated it liked it
review-blog

** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. **

In the Billionaire’s world created by Max Monroe, the heroes are loud with no filter, with their big hearts, having now weekly book clubs sessions, working hard and finding their match in some unexpected ways.

As part of the last two bachelors of the group, Theo was having no issues to be married to his job, even with women every minute counted, no time wasted, until his trip to Italy. Until he finally met his match not really knowing
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
I am so in love with romcoms and Max Monroe sure knows who to keep you laughing! I am so excited to once again have the pleasure of visiting this hilariously sexy say anything group of friends.
What happens after a romantic fling in Italy comes home to roost ! When Lena meets a sexy stranger while away at design school she finally is breaking the 9 month dry spell. Theo is Mr. Serious he truly needs to take time for himself and let loose once in a while. That chance meeting is right in front of
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always, these authors go and deliver an amazing book... They never cease to amaze me.
I started reading their a few months back and with each book I read, the more I fall in love with these two. Just when I thought they can't beat their best work, they go and raise the bar once again, and this book did just that too.

The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister was the funniest book I've read by them so far and probably one of the funniest books in general that I have read this year.

Theo and
SinfulSoulRead
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Max Monroe never disappoints. The Billionaire’s Forbidden Little Sister is an amazing, light and hilarious romantic comedy. It is a story about finding love in the most unexpected time and place, believing in yourself and being brave. To not let anyone crush your dreams and feelings.

”If home is where the heart is, then Lena has my heart for always.”

Theo is a very handsome, hardworking and charming man. He doesn’t have a time for being in a relationship, and his supposedly innocent fling with
Avid Reader
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister by Max Monroe
4 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a great spin off of the Billionaire's books. I loved those stories a lot and this one is just as entertaining. You could read this as a standalone, but you'd get more out of the relationships if you knew more about the other billionaires.

The introduction to this book is quite hilarious and I wouldn't skip it. It's a warning and a tease wrapped together.

Lena
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book, a lot! It was funny and I really got to know the characters. This is surprisingly the first book that I have read by this duo, but I am hooked, lined, and sinked for them! If you are newbie like me then don't worry because there is just a enough backstory to understand the other characters in play other than Theo and Lena and I already started connecting with them!

Lena and Theo were only supposed to have an Italian fling, no feelings- the rules state it. That being said it was
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

We have met the billionaires and enjoyed their book club meetings before - but you could read this as a stand-alone ... and then go back and read more of the goodness!

There is (as in many of their wonderful books) a Max Monroe warning at the beginning of the book that you will laugh out loud - and how right that warning always is! Such a lovely mixture of clever words laughter, as well as situational hilarity -
Maggie
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-read

It’s been awhile since I last read a fantastic rom-com from the talented writing duo Max Monroe. Up until The Billionaire’s Forbidden Little Sister , I totally forgot how funny, sweet and unforgettable their work could be.

I adored the chemistry and connection between Lena and Theo. Their witty banters, sexy adventures, and secretive rendezvous made me laugh and warmed my heart at the same time. I loved that besides sharing a passionate, sexy and romantic relationship, Lena and Theo
Mary
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Theo is a workaholic so relationships are the last thing on his radar. The one thing he always makes time for is his crew of best buddies and their ‘book club.’ Heading to Italy to open his latest night club, he never expects to meet a woman that would want him to pause working. Lena has been floundering in her life. Having a family with money made it easy to not commit to anything but she is taking ownership of her life and pursuing her passion for fashion design. Having finished her classes, a ...more
Kari Hansen
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lena was raised in a privileged lifestyle but she is determined to follow her own dreams and not give into the pressure that is being levied by one parent in particular. She has been studying fashion in Italy for the last nine months and is will be heading back to the US soon. Now that her studies have come to a close her friends have convinced her to have some fun before that happens and Theo is the perfect man for the job.

Theo was attracted to Lena the moment he saw her and after a few false
Keri Loves Books
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An anonymous rendezvous, a bunch of silly rules, and a romance book club for men! It doesn’t get better than this! Another great addition to this series. But hang on, because this one is SCORCHING HOT!!!

Lena is on vacation in Italy. She’s got one week to cut loose before her internship begins. She’s lifting her nine month man ban in hopes of finding herself a fling.

She didn’t have to look very far when she runs into unbelievably gorgeous Theo.

There are rules. It’s only to be one week of passion.
Tiffany Johnson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have been anxiously awaiting a Lena book because I really liked her in Maybe's book and Cap's book.

Having decided to go to fashion school in Milan, Lena has been holding steady to her man ban. As her schooling comes to a close, she and some fellow classmates decide to vacation in Positano, Italy. Enter, Theo Cruz, CEO of Cruz Entertainment, and workaholic...oh, and did I mention he's friends with Lena's brother, Cap? Yeah, Lena doesn't know that either, so when the two meet and hit it off
Lee Ann
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whenever you pick up a book by Max Monroe, you know it will be an amazing rom com. The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister lives up to the hype!

Lena is the sister of another Max Monroe character, Caplin Hawkins. She is studying fashion for year in Milan where she meets the sexy, driven Theo Cruz in one of his nightclubs. Theo just so happens to be one of Caplin's best friends, and a member of the Billionaire Book Club that includes Tatch, Kline and Wes, Max Monroe's OG Billionaires. Lena is a
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I had so much fun reading this one!!!

Definitely one I recommend picking up if you enjoy steam and laughs!!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Overnight Service (Always Satisfied, #4)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Never Got Over You
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Dugout (Brentwood Baseball, #2)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Bangover
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • What's Your Sign?
  • ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Too Good at Goodbyes
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Once Upon A Holiday