Start by marking “Tequila” as Want to Read:
Tequila

Tequila

From bestselling author, Dr. Rebecca Sharp, comes a new and sexy rescue romance standalone novel....

A pilot, a park ranger, and a bottle of tequila sit down at a bar.
One shot. One kiss. One night together on top of the Rockies changed everything… until morning rolled around.

Six years later, Shay Covington returns to Colorado. Famous. The best fighter pilot in the Air Force
Published December 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tequila, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tequila

Start your review of Tequila
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 STARS <3

This is my first book from this author and I really enjoyed it!It was fast paced and I loved how Shay and Logan met!They were flirting and they were intense.The story was great and the romance is steamy!

I liked Shay, she is badass and strong heroine!Logan is sexy and protective!The story starts with them meeting and spending a night together then after 6 years they meet again.But things aren't the same, Shay's life has change a lot and she goes to the place she felt as her home .I l
Nadine Bookaholic
I love the concept behind this series, the author is taking some of her favorite country songs and writing full length standalone novels based on them, this one is inspired by Dan + Shay's song, Tequila!

I loved this book, it was hot and sexy and it was raw and real. I have always enjoyed Dr. Rebecca Sharp's writing style whether it was a taboo romance or a sports romance she has a way of pulling me into her world and making me feel like I am right there witnessing everything even the trembling b
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"And I was going to take my one magical night higher, farther, faster, and for as long as I could make it before reality traded in my glass slippers for combat boots and my ballgown for a bomber jacket in the morning."

I love the concept of a book series based on favorite country songs. It just so happens that I've listened to Tequila by Dan & Shay many times and could not stop hearing it in my head every time the characters mentioned drinking it and the jokes that followed.

The pilot and
Konny
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tequila by Rebecca Sharp is a stand alone, second chance romance. A fast paced story with twists and turns that kept me reading the book in one sitting.
Shay Covington is a driven woman. The 22 year old just graduated from Air Force Academy in Colorado and is about to become one of the few female fighter pilots. She loves hiking and there she meets Park Ranger Logan Daniels. Both spend one night and then she leaves, no further contact. But neither forgot about the other and now, 6 years later fa
Michaela Dren
Feb 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
While searching for a new series to start I came across Rebecca Sharp's Country Love series. First book intrigued me so I checked out the blurbs for the rest of the series and realized... I've read this before.

So this series starts with book one having a natural disaster to survive, book two is a wedding planner in NYC and the third book is now about a girl afraid of being killed and falling for a cop who is going to save the day. Check, check, check. I read this series, it was released by A.K.
Anne Milne
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca is an author that I never know quite what to expect before I start her books and this one is no different. In Shay the author has written a strong female character I have been longing for. Her drive and determination sits seamlessly beside her femininity. Their first meeting made me laugh and swoon and not just at Logan that girl had moves and she used them lol. I loved the choice of career for the main female character, the more you read of the book you realise it was a deliberate choic ...more
Mariya
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 bright and shining stars

Rebecca Sharp outdid herself once again. She surprises her readers with this unique, and different plot of her new upcoming release Tequila.

Our heroine Shay is a badass strong female who dominates in the book. I loved how the author described her as fearless and best of the best in a field mostly overtaken by men.
Logan has a vulnerable side of him that I absolutely loved. He falls in love with Shay when they share their first shot of tequila. His love for her is un
B.J. Bentley
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every time Sharp sends me a book, I swear it's my favorite one. Her stories just get better and better, and I don't even know how that's possible.

Tequila is utter perfection, in my eyes.
Shay is the kind of heroine I want to be or at least be besties with. She's a total badass. She's strong, smart, beautiful, brave, and compassionate.
Logan is handsome, protective, brave, smart, and man enough to love his woman for all that she is without trying to change her. He admires and respects her, and I
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have LOVED this very talented author since the very first book that I read by her, and I'm completely addicted. In fact, Dr. Rebecca Sharp is on my list of authors who I don't even read the description anymore because I already know I'll be dying to read any new release, and Tequila is no exception. And this line is everything...

"A pilot, a park ranger, and a bottle of tequila sit down at a bar."
That should tell you that there is fun to be had, and there was, but there was also a big side of a
KS
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS BOOK!!

Strong male lead, stronger female lead, in service to your country, tequila, romance, sky high lovin' - what more could you want in a book! This book grabbed me from the beginning and took me all the way to the end.

I adored Shay and Logan. Fireworks from their first meeting and drama in natural disaster form and whatever brought Shay back to him six years later.

I highlighted so many passages - here are some non-spoiler ones!!

"I was soaring at twelve-thousand-feet strapped inside
Fleur
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
You get drawn into the story right from the get go with Shay aka BaE being so driven to reach her goals and not let anything get in her way and Logan a delicious looking Park Ranger who lives and breaths by 3 rules. A chance encounter and one night leaves both moving on but never forgetting the other. 6 years later life drastically changes for Shay and she back in the once place that she felt at home at and also means she may bump into Logan again. There is plenty of attraction, passion, heartbr ...more
Rina's Reads
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rebecca is an amazing author. Her ability to draw you in right from the beginning never ceases to amaze me.
Shay and Logan's insta-lust story was fraught with drama, deception and many more trials along the way. But their connection was tangible, undeniable and real. I could talk about this book for days - the imagery in my mind was so clear. I will sum it up as: A quick and easy read that left me warmhearted.
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Higher. Farther. Faster". So much Carol Danvers vibes!!! I loved the story so much and my only wish was for it to have been longer so I could know more about other characters and have more of a slow burn but anyway, I'm on my way to hear the song that inspired the book!
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun, short romance story! This was my first read by Rebecca Sharp and I absolutely loved it.
The beginning of the story started out when Shay graduated from school and she goes out to celebrate. While out celebrating, Shay comes across Logan and literally won’t take his eyes off of her. After one amazing night between the two, Shay leaves and doesn’t return for 6 years.
This story has a tiny bit of hate to love, angst, second chance at love and great characters. Logan and Shay are so cute togeth
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Well this is the best start to a series ever! 5 starts is not nearly enough for this sweet romance! A strong fearless independent woman and a silent strong but kind hearted man means a whole lot of heat and desire!

Shay and Logan’s meeting was not intended but was designed by fate! Though the timing was off it didn’t mean it wasn’t meant to be it just meant it wasn’t their time! When Shat find herself facing the mountain man again she knows she never wants to leave but is Logan feeling everythin
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tequila is the first book in a new series, Country Love, by dr. Rebecca Sharp. I really liked the story of Shay and Logan. This story was sweet, hot and full of love. Can't wait to read the next book.
Katie Silvi
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With every book Sharp writes, she gets better and better. I dont care what she writes, if she writes it I'm going to read it!

From the second I opened this book, to the second I finished this book, I was consumed. Sharp has this amazing ability to pull me to where real life ceases to exist.

It's a tantalizing storm of epic.

I've spent the entire day trying to put words into this review and I'm still at a loss. Other than screaming 'it's so damn good, go read it'. But......ITS SO DAMN GOOD!!!!!
Lightening
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If anyone could pick a song and write a book based on it, it would be Dr. Rebecca Sharp. It was phenomenal! It was so cute and inspiring and all the Easter eggs had me so giddy. It was such a great feel-good romance! Logan and Shay were fire. I could not put it down, I spent all morning reading until I finished it. I absolutely loved it! Rebecca has small town books down to a T. She’s found her niche and it works amazingly for her. She hooks you from the very first page until the very last.
Jenn the Readaholic
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
2/18/20 update: it appears that this author is copying ideas from another author book by book for this series. Based on that, I can’t give this book 5⭐️ because I don’t think that the original idea for this book was a song. I think that it was seeing what another author had planned for a series and using that idea, complete with a natural disaster (flood here, blizzard there), to create a dupe series. There are some original thoughts and conversations in this book, but the entire overall plot an ...more
Jenifer Briggs
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Stopping meant one more opportunity for judgement to be passed on how a woman had come so far. On why I said what I said or did what I did. One more opportunity for them to put up roadblocks why a woman couldn't do more."

Rebecca Sharp's new book, Tequlia is absolute perfection!! Based off the song by Dan & Shay, this incredibly talented author takes two people who met six years prior, had an amazing and intense connection, and gives them a second chance at love.

Shay is a badass female Air Forc
Ellie
Mar 14, 2020 added it
PP's Bookshelf
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tequila by Rebecca Sharp was an absolutely unique and refreshing romance. Everything in this story screamed breathtaking and incredible. The amazing and totally different storyline. Some of the most memorable and stunning characters I have read this year. And of course Rebecca Sharp's stunning writing that made me feel every crazy, deep , intense and swoonworthy feelings!

Shay Covington is the most daring, courageous, honourable and smart woman ever. She has worked harder than any man to reach a
TheHauteBookworm
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet romantic story with a beautiful message! Reminding us that, “Real heroes make mistakes. Real heroes pick themselves back up and keep going because who they are meant to be is greater than the mistakes they’ve made.”

As a female Air Force fighter pilot, Shay has spent a lifetime fighting against odds to prove she is worthy, to prove to all girls that you can do anything you want.
She followed every rule, living by a rigid code to reach her goals.
“Higher, farther, faster”
One night she let it
Carolina León
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You will never fell disappointed with Rebecca's writing. Her stories are capable to transform your entire day into an intoxicating, addictive and breathtaking rollercoaster of emotions.

But be aware. This is one hell of a ride.
"Higher. Farther. Faster"

Shay is the perfect definition of Women's Empowerment. With a fearless spirit and all her life-determination decisions through the disadvantages she has to face, she is, by far one of my favorite, FAVORITE characters this year.

Rebecca Sharp di
Avidez Literaria
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
“I never expected for twelve-thousand feet to change me in this way—to start my heart rather than stop it.”

What happens when an Air Force pilot meets a park ranger? What if we put several doses of tequila into the equation, explosive chemistry and a date with the stars as witness? Falling in love will be inevitable. But the happy ending will not be guaranteed.
Shay just graduated from the Academy. Being a pilot has always been her dream. Everything she endured and gave up finally got her recogni
Mackenzie Bibliophile
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is a reason I keep going back to anything written by Rebecca Sharp, her writing is amazing! I get sucked in within a chapter or two. Basically, as soon as I have met the two main characters and get the gist of what the story is about, I am on board. I picked up Tequila and thought I would read a chapter or two when I had some free time and then suddenly, I was 9 chapters in and flipping those pages faster and faster. Shay’s strength was palpable, working in a predominantly male world and f ...more
Cassie May
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
Oh my, what a freaking ride this book was.
I mean, I expected a lot. I had seen teasers and got the cover and the blurb and yeah, I admit, I did not think that an author could hold up the hipe and fulfill what was promised with the marketing. But she did. And the teasers were perfect. They showed the heart and soul of the book without spoilers and made me want to dive into the book immediately.
I was hooked as soon as I read the first words. Shay wa
Penny Danner
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was honored to receive an eARC of this book for review. I really enjoyed this new adult romance book. I will definitely be reading more from Dr. Sharp.

The story was fast-paced and exciting. I loved the angst and heat between Logan and Shay, as well as the military aspect. I think it gave a certain depth to both characters being torn between their careers and being their best at those while figuring out their love for each other. I love how they figured out what was REALLY important in life. Bo
Emma (Emlovesreading)
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book tells the story of fighter pilot Shay and park ranger Logan. The pair met 6 years ago and spent the night together. Both felt the instant spark and attraction. And both wanted more. But Shay has her sights set on being the best pilot and although she wanted Logan, she knew it wouldn’t work. Logan has never forgotten about the beautiful blonde he met one night in a bar and shared tequila with. The same beautiful blonde who never called him.
Six years later the pair are forced together a
Enticed by Romance
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tequila by Dr Rebecca Sharp is the first book I have read from this author a thoroughly enjoyed it! It was a pleasure to read a story that featured a strong independent woman dominating in a male orientated industry! I was hooked from the blurb alone and it is what drew me to this story and author, Rebecca definitely did an amazing job!

I loved Shay and Logan from the get go. They had some awesome and intense chemistry! Their second chance romance brought so many smiles to my face. I enjoyed watc
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Don't Follow Me (Diamond In The Rough #4)
  • Dreams of 18
  • Fool Me Twice
  • Falling for the Cowboy (Bedtime Reads, #3)
  • The Model (Love is Blind #2)
  • Enemies
  • Stay with Me (All I Want, #5)
  • Lip Smacker
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • Billionaire Bosshole (Bedding the Billionaire #3)
  • Hometown Heartless
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • The Affair
  • Kissing & Telling (Breaking The Rules #1)
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • A Friendly Wager
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Mailing List: http://bit.ly/StaySharpSignUp