Start by marking “Tequila” as Want to Read:
Tequila

Tequila

(Country Love)

From bestselling author, Dr. Rebecca Sharp, comes a new and sexy rescue romance standalone novel....

A pilot, a park ranger, and a bottle of tequila sit down at a bar.
One shot. One kiss. One night together on top of the Rockies changed everything… until morning rolled around.

Six years later, Shay Covington returns to Colorado. Famous. The best fighter pilot in the Air
Published December 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tequila, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tequila

Start your review of Tequila
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 STARS <3

This is my first book from this author and I really enjoyed it!It was fast paced and I loved how Shay and Logan met!They were flirting and they were intense.The story was great and the romance is steamy!

I liked Shay, she is badass and strong heroine!Logan is sexy and protective!The story starts with them meeting and spending a night together then after 6 years they meet again.But things aren't the same, Shay's life has change a lot and she goes to the place she felt as her
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"And I was going to take my one magical night higher, farther, faster, and for as long as I could make it before reality traded in my glass slippers for combat boots and my ballgown for a bomber jacket in the morning."

I love the concept of a book series based on favorite country songs. It just so happens that I've listened to Tequila by Dan & Shay many times and could not stop hearing it in my head every time the characters mentioned drinking it and the jokes that followed.

The pilot and
Nadine Bookaholic
I love the concept behind this series, the author is taking some of her favorite country songs and writing full length standalone novels based on them, this one is inspired by Dan + Shay's song, Tequila!

I loved this book, it was hot and sexy and it was raw and real. I have always enjoyed Dr. Rebecca Sharp's writing style whether it was a taboo romance or a sports romance she has a way of pulling me into her world and making me feel like I am right there witnessing everything even the trembling
Mariya
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 bright and shining stars

Rebecca Sharp outdid herself once again. She surprises her readers with this unique, and different plot of her new upcoming release Tequila.

Our heroine Shay is a badass strong female who dominates in the book. I loved how the author described her as fearless and best of the best in a field mostly overtaken by men.
Logan has a vulnerable side of him that I absolutely loved. He falls in love with Shay when they share their first shot of tequila. His love for her is
Konny
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tequila by Rebecca Sharp is a stand alone, second chance romance. A fast paced story with twists and turns that kept me reading the book in one sitting.
Shay Covington is a driven woman. The 22 year old just graduated from Air Force Academy in Colorado and is about to become one of the few female fighter pilots. She loves hiking and there she meets Park Ranger Logan Daniels. Both spend one night and then she leaves, no further contact. But neither forgot about the other and now, 6 years later
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Well this is the best start to a series ever! 5 starts is not nearly enough for this sweet romance! A strong fearless independent woman and a silent strong but kind hearted man means a whole lot of heat and desire!

Shay and Logan’s meeting was not intended but was designed by fate! Though the timing was off it didn’t mean it wasn’t meant to be it just meant it wasn’t their time! When Shat find herself facing the mountain man again she knows she never wants to leave but is Logan feeling
Katie Silvi of BBKA
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With every book Sharp writes, she gets better and better. I dont care what she writes, if she writes it I'm going to read it!

From the second I opened this book, to the second I finished this book, I was consumed. Sharp has this amazing ability to pull me to where real life ceases to exist.

It's a tantalizing storm of epic.

I've spent the entire day trying to put words into this review and I'm still at a loss. Other than screaming 'it's so damn good, go read it'. But......ITS SO DAMN GOOD!!!!!
Jayce
Shelves: favorites, arcs
If anyone could pick a song and write a book based on it, it would be Dr. Rebecca Sharp. It was phenomenal! It was so cute and inspiring and all the Easter eggs had me so giddy. It was such a great feel-good romance! Logan and Shay were fire. I could not put it down, I spent all morning reading until I finished it. I absolutely loved it! Rebecca has small town books down to a T. She’s found her niche and it works amazingly for her. She hooks you from the very first page until the very last.
Carolina León
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You will never fell disappointed with Rebecca's writing. Her stories are capable to transform your entire day into an intoxicating, addictive and breathtaking rollercoaster of emotions.

But be aware. This is one hell of a ride.
"Higher. Farther. Faster"

Shay is the perfect definition of Women's Empowerment. With a fearless spirit and all her life-determination decisions through the disadvantages she has to face, she is, by far one of my favorite, FAVORITE characters this year.

Rebecca Sharp did
Jenn the Readaholic
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Shay had one memorable night together. Just one. And it didn’t even end as one might expect, but that night and the memory of who it was shared with stuck in both of their minds for years. Six years, to be exact. And now, Shay’s back for a second chance she didn’t realize she wanted or could ever possibly have. Of course, they just have to survive the week ahead of them first. Logan and Shay both had their issues to work through and both thought that they’d broken the rules that would ...more
Fleur
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
You get drawn into the story right from the get go with Shay aka BaE being so driven to reach her goals and not let anything get in her way and Logan a delicious looking Park Ranger who lives and breaths by 3 rules. A chance encounter and one night leaves both moving on but never forgetting the other. 6 years later life drastically changes for Shay and she back in the once place that she felt at home at and also means she may bump into Logan again. There is plenty of attraction, passion, ...more
B.J. Bentley
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every time Sharp sends me a book, I swear it's my favorite one. Her stories just get better and better, and I don't even know how that's possible.

Tequila is utter perfection, in my eyes.
Shay is the kind of heroine I want to be or at least be besties with. She's a total badass. She's strong, smart, beautiful, brave, and compassionate.
Logan is handsome, protective, brave, smart, and man enough to love his woman for all that she is without trying to change her. He admires and respects her, and I
Lofty
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shay & Zoe have just graduated from the Air Force Academy.
Logan comes across them in the forest and is drawn to Bae (shay). A night out is all he gets till she’s gone. He’s never forgotten her.
I loved how shay knew what she wanted & went for it. Logan was such a firm believer in honesty after his parents betrayal and wanted to do right by everyone.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Great start to the series
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tequila is the first book in a new series, Country Love, by dr. Rebecca Sharp. I really liked the story of Shay and Logan. This story was sweet, hot and full of love. Can't wait to read the next book.
Jaime Reynolds
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is definitely one hot and steamy read involving two characters with an instant-love connection. What I loved the most is the kick butt heroine Shay and how she defied all of the odds to go after what she wanted. The author portrayed her perfectly while telling a tale filled with suspense and drama. It’s addictive and one you will read in one sitting.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I devoured this story. I very much enjoyed this book
NICUnurse Stephanie
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dr. Rebecca Sharp is a new to me author but the blurb (and the cover) of this book really intrigued me, so I decided to give Tequila a shot (ha! No pun intended). I liked the premise of the story and being a spouse of a former Air Force airman who was in the fighter community for a few years, I had high hopes (OK...maybe that one was intended.) for this book And for the most part, I was pleasantly surprised.

Shay is the cream of the crop when it comes to Air Force fighter pilots. She’s had to
PP's Bookshelf
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tequila by Rebecca Sharp was an absolutely unique and refreshing romance. Everything in this story screamed breathtaking and incredible. The amazing and totally different storyline. Some of the most memorable and stunning characters I have read this year. And of course Rebecca Sharp's stunning writing that made me feel every crazy, deep , intense and swoonworthy feelings!

Shay Covington is the most daring, courageous, honourable and smart woman ever. She has worked harder than any man to reach a
Jenifer Briggs
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Stopping meant one more opportunity for judgement to be passed on how a woman had come so far. On why I said what I said or did what I did. One more opportunity for them to put up roadblocks why a woman couldn't do more."

Rebecca Sharp's new book, Tequlia is absolute perfection!! Based off the song by Dan & Shay, this incredibly talented author takes two people who met six years prior, had an amazing and intense connection, and gives them a second chance at love.

Shay is a badass female Air
TheHauteBookworm
A sweet romantic story with a beautiful message! Reminding us that, “Real heroes make mistakes. Real heroes pick themselves back up and keep going because who they are meant to be is greater than the mistakes they’ve made.”

As a female Air Force fighter pilot, Shay has spent a lifetime fighting against odds to prove she is worthy, to prove to all girls that you can do anything you want.
She followed every rule, living by a rigid code to reach her goals.
“Higher, farther, faster”
One night she let it
Mackenzie Bibliophile
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is a reason I keep going back to anything written by Rebecca Sharp, her writing is amazing! I get sucked in within a chapter or two. Basically, as soon as I have met the two main characters and get the gist of what the story is about, I am on board. I picked up Tequila and thought I would read a chapter or two when I had some free time and then suddenly, I was 9 chapters in and flipping those pages faster and faster. Shay’s strength was palpable, working in a predominantly male world and ...more
Curtis E Evans
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For those of us old enough to know what the beverage can do, how many of you don’t shake your head at least once when thinking about Tequila? While thinking about the answer, I can only say, for those of you too young to currently know...your time is coming.

Calling an author Dr is odd to me but if she has put in the time and effort to achieve this milestone I will definitely respect her enough to represent her properly.

It is a lot like this story. Tequila is not as much about the beverage as the
Cassie May
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
Oh my, what a freaking ride this book was.
I mean, I expected a lot. I had seen teasers and got the cover and the blurb and yeah, I admit, I did not think that an author could hold up the hipe and fulfill what was promised with the marketing. But she did. And the teasers were perfect. They showed the heart and soul of the book without spoilers and made me want to dive into the book immediately.
I was hooked as soon as I read the first words. Shay
KS
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS BOOK!!

Strong male lead, stronger female lead, in service to your country, tequila, romance, sky high lovin' - what more could you want in a book! This book grabbed me from the beginning and took me all the way to the end.

I adored Shay and Logan. Fireworks from their first meeting and drama in natural disaster form and whatever brought Shay back to him six years later.

I highlighted so many passages - here are some non-spoiler ones!!

"I was soaring at twelve-thousand-feet strapped inside
Erin Figueiredo
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Breathtaking Love Story!

This was one breathtaking and phenomenal love story. The intense chemistry and attraction between the two main characters oozes off the page! This story will definitely take you on one intense and steamy journey!

Shay and Logan’s first meeting was definitely fate! They were meant to meet each other at that exact moment in time, but it wasn't right yet for them to be together. Things and events needed to happen in their lives in order for their future to happen.

Shay is
Jean Dewsbury
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars I thoughly enjoyed reading this story about a strong young determined wowan named Shay Covington who has just graduated from Air Force Academy and about to soar, as all her dreams are about to come true. Shay and her fellow graduate Zoe head out on their last night before becoming pilots in the airforce. Shay who loves hiking talks Zoe into hiking and in return they are to go to a bar to celebrate.
Logan Daniels is the head park ranger where they find themselves instantly attracted to
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Four and a Half Stars
Maybe it was the title of the book or maybe it was the blurb, all I know is that when an opportunity to read an ARC of it, presented itself, I took it. Shay is an incredible character, not only is she a gorgeous woman filled with sass and spark, she’s a kick *ss fighter pilot. The woman is on fire. However, an unfortunate incident forces her to take stock of her life and her choices. Logan is a sexy alpha male with a side of sweetness. He wears his heart on his sleeve and
Anne Milne
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca is an author that I never know quite what to expect before I start her books and this one is no different. In Shay the author has written a strong female character I have been longing for. Her drive and determination sits seamlessly beside her femininity. Their first meeting made me laugh and swoon and not just at Logan that girl had moves and she used them lol. I loved the choice of career for the main female character, the more you read of the book you realise it was a deliberate ...more
Penny Danner
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was honored to receive an eARC of this book for review. I really enjoyed this new adult romance book. I will definitely be reading more from Dr. Sharp.

The story was fast-paced and exciting. I loved the angst and heat between Logan and Shay, as well as the military aspect. I think it gave a certain depth to both characters being torn between their careers and being their best at those while figuring out their love for each other. I love how they figured out what was REALLY important in life.
Dimaris rossy
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!! These characters just made me proud of them at every turn. They are both mature to the point of assuming responsibility of their mistakes. And because of it, even when time was against them, they manage to move on without grudges and build a very solid and strong relationship. Not just based on desire, although I have to say it's hot as hell the way Logan adores Shay's body, but also they form a strong bond built on friendship, support and respect.

These characters are both strong

• Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Boss of Me
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Wicked: A Rockstar Romance Series
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Don't Follow Me (Diamond In The Rough #4)
  • Dreams of 18
  • Conheartists
  • The Scarlet Night (Rose Gold #0.5)
  • Falling for the Cowboy (Bedtime Reads, #3)
  • Enemies
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • The Husband Checklist
  • London Soul (London Royal #2)
  • Cross your Heart
  • Hate Crush
  • Lip Smacker
  • Misassumption
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Mailing List: http://bit.ly/StaySharpSignUp

Facebook: www.facebook.com/drrebeccasharp

Facebook Reader Group (My Sexy Sharpies): https://goo.gl/RrNZvT

Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/6wGFyV

Instagram: www.instagram.com/drrebeccasharp

Country Love (2 books)
  • RTR (A Country Love Story)