Start by marking “Mister Cowboy (A Single Parent Romance)” as Want to Read:
Mister Cowboy (A Single Parent Romance)

Mister Cowboy (A Single Parent Romance)

Autumn
I swore off men after my ex left our daughter and I for the secret girlfriend he had on the side. There’s no way I’m going to let myself be duped like that again, and besides, I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself.

But then I meet this guy — Mr. Hot Cowboy Man. He’s a delicious hunk of man meat and everything I never knew I wanted. Now the only question is — wil
Published November 5th 2019 by Parkes Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mister Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mister Cowboy

Start your review of Mister Cowboy (A Single Parent Romance)
Raecharmed
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Autumn and her daughter are at the park when they run into Dax and his daughter. Autumn and Dax start talking while their daughters play until Autumn gets a call and they have to go because her sitter fell through. It seems like fate because Autumn runs into Dax again however they never exchanged names so she calls hi hot cowboy. They have a connection between them and start talking and soon they are doing things with their kids and its becomes more between the. Will Dax show Autumn that he can ...more
Tina
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dax is a single father who is divorced, but is still looking for that special woman! He is at the playground with his daughter when he sees a beautiful woman with her daughter! He is instantly attracted to her and introduces himself, but she runs off before he gets her name! Autumn is a single mom after her ex cheated on her, she is perfectly happy being single and doesn’t want to get hurt again! When she meets the handsome cowboy Dax she starts to feel something she never thought she would agai ...more
Liz
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After Autumns husband leaves her and their baby girl for a secret girlfriend she swears off men. After Dax gets his divorce he has a little girl who he shares custody with his exwife. He is looking for a woman who will love him and want to swear her life with him and his daughter. When he meets Autumn the sparks light them both up. This is a wonderful short story and I look forward to more from this author.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ And a Half Stars

If you’re looking for a satisfyingly quick read, filled with hot (retired) cowboy goodness and the woman whose panties melted off at first contact with said cowboy, then this my friends is the book for you . It’s single parent goodness wrapped up with a pretty little bow. The perfect length to read in one sitting while enjoying a glass or two of wine. Add this book to your TBR list now.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volunta
Michelle
Shelves: 2019, arc, booksprout-arc
Dax is a divorced single father who is still looking for the right woman. Autumn is a single mom who is fine staying single. When Dax and Autumn meet there is an instant attraction but she's afraid of getting hurt again. This is a sweet, second chance at love story between two people who have been hurt before but are perfect for each other. This is a quick, sweet love story with a great HEA. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Carmen Davis
Shelves: arc-s
This was a fantastic short romance! It's well written, no drama and super hot. Dax and Autumn are easy to like and their story is so sweet. It's short but written so perfectly that it doesn't feel rushed. I loved it.

Jenny
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mister Cowboy

Poppy Parked is a new to me author and let me tell you I am so happy that I gave her a chance! This book is instaeverything. A couple of single parents just trying to make life work meet by chance and have an immediate connection. It's a short but complete story and I don't want to give away anything so I'm going to leave it at they get their happily ever after!
ENE
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable short insta romance

Dax and Autumn, both single parents meet at a playground after their daughters collide with each other. They have an instant attraction and after another chance meeting at a bar, embark on super hot romance.

Sydney Springer
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Poppy did a great job with this short read. Autumn and Dax's chemistry is off the charts but life gets in the way and it makes both of them a little tongue tied. I recommend this book to anyone looking a short, cute but steamy book!

Am Goff
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two broken hearts are brought together for a HEA. Autumn and Dax are both divorced, but receive a holiday miracle when they meet and fall for one another. I loved how they were awkward when they met but soon got over it.

Sheila
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this romance with two people who have been burned by love Autumn by her ex husband leaving her and her daughter for his girlfriend and Dax by his ex wife. When they meet it seems clear that they are both attracted to each other but are they willing to take a chance on love again.

Maja
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a short sweet story, about Dax and Autumn. They are both divorced, with each of them having a daughter of their own. They meet in the par, the courtesy of their kids. I loved how Dax was determined to find a real meaningful relationship.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I loved Dax and Autumn's story. It's a short Thanksgiving holiday story but with so much heart. I read it in one sitting so it's the perfect story to curl up with after a hard day and relax.

Michele
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this story of a hot cowboy, two divorced people who find what they’ve been missing from their first match. Quick reading for the afternoon nap time.

Emily Behr
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really like a quick and to the point type Of love stories. I really enjoyed the connection that Dax and Autumn made right off the bat! Great story!

Maria G
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked that Dax and Autumn met as both single parents. They had both been burned by past relationships and I liked that in this short story they both got their happy ending together.

Jenny H
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Dax and Autumn's story. It was a well written, short Thanksgiving/holiday read. A sweet, cute, second chance romance read.
I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Amy Miller
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story. Dax & Autumn two amazing people who deserved happiness. These two were great together . A favorite of mine!
Doris
Nov 09, 2019
Charlie
Melissa Frederickson
Nov 08, 2019
April
Nov 11, 2019
Poppy Parkes
Nov 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Carla Santiago
Sam
marked it as to-read
Nga
Nov 11, 2019
Poppy Parkes is the author of sweet and hot love stories, including The Light Between Us and Finding Me and You. Poppy writes, paints, and dreams in Montana, where she raises her two sons. She is in love with luscious color, moon-gazing, and dancing wild. And coffee. And wine. And chocolate. You know how it is.

Visit www.poppyparkes.com for more sassy and scintillating tales.