Start by marking “I'll Be Home (Lewis Family, #1)” as Want to Read:
I'll Be Home (Lewis Family, #1)

I'll Be Home

(Lewis Family #1)

I’ll Be Home: What could be worse than being laid off right before the holidays? For Starr Lewis that would include returning home jobless, single, and, oh yeah, just in time to attend her sister’s wedding on Christmas Eve… to Starr’s ex-boyfriend. In the midst of it all, her brother’s best friend soon has her wondering if she can take another chance on love.

Part of the bo
Paperback, 1, 134 pages
Published October 22nd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Home

Start your review of I'll Be Home (Lewis Family, #1)
Ebos Aifuobhokhan
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leave it to Toni to wrap your heart with love and real life lessons.
A wonderful story of moving forward and trusting God with the outcome of life and with a Christmas theme to make it all the more enjoyable.
The story around Starr and Waylon will keep you glued to this book and bring to mind the precious gift of Christmas.

I received a copy of this book and this is my honest opinion.
Lila Diller
Cute, but cheesy and needed proofing.

I liked the hero and heroine, but I hated how proud the hero was of his “smooth talking.” I don't trust smooth-talking guys; they're so fake and/or working toward an ulterior motive.

I liked most of the family dynamics, except for the sister. She was unbelievably one-dimensional, completely awful until right at the end. I liked that all the siblings were named after Christmas words, but I don't think Noel is a man's name—at least, if it's pronounced Noelle lik
Vickie Jameson
Nice Story

I'll Be Home is a sweet, clean read. I enjoyed the story line and look forward to reading more books by this author.
Melissa Lane
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I love the book. Starr and Waylon was an adorable couple. Angel and Alton did Starr so wrong. I love the ending. I can't wait to read the next book in the Lewis Family series.
Andrea
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Family

Being the baby of the family, Starr hides her true feelings and desires as she tries to live up to her families expectations or at least what she thinks is expected.
The unexpected romance between Starr and Waylon was fun!❤ His cheesy lines had me grinning and groaning.
I loved the faith and forgiveness also the struggles with forgiveness.
I look forward to reading more Lewis Family stories!
*Now, on a completely different note. I normally love all of this authors characters but there is o
Melissa Henderson
A sweet, heartwarming story filled with love, faith and Christmas joy. Author Toni Shiloh continues to write the most wonderful stories. Great read.
Stacey
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet Christmas novella. My first read by this author. Very enjoyable!
Gretchen Garrison
Quick book look ...

This is Toni Shiloh's first book in the Lewis family series. I really liked the fact that she started out by telling the story of the baby of the family first. Recently unemployed, Starr does not want to return home a failure. The fact that her sister is about to marry her ex-boyfriend does not help. But then her brother brings his best friend, Waylon, home for dinner. (Maybe being back in town might be alright after all.) First Starr has to survive the wedding. Then she has t
Shemika W.
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read. Adding visit D. C. to my bucket list.
Emily F - Seriously Sweet Reads
Sweet Christian romance

This was a sweet Christian and Christmas romance that I enjoyed. I liked getting to see a culture other than my own. I would rate it PG for kissing.
Joy Taylor
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Christmas book
Annette
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clean, wholesome and inspirational story. Starr is a great character, the situation with her sister is....a shock factor. The Lewis family seems huge and I did get lost in the crowd a little bit in the beginning but that didn't last long. Waylon's instant attraction to her broke through a lot of barriers for Starr. He listened to her, supported her decisions whatever they were and made her think, which lead them both to remember to pray about all their pondering life and career decisions. Very e ...more
Erin
Dec 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good, fluffy, Christmas read.

I really liked this story. A cute brother's best friend romance. Starr and Waylon have a spark of attraction after not seeing each other for a few years. Waylon sees that his best friend's little sister isn't so little anymore and he's quite interested in her. Luckily she's interested in him too and they have the blessing from the rest of her family. These two are so cute. I loved their romance and the openness of it. Starr shares her "secrets" with Waylon early on
Mary A. Lopp
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a good clean Christian book. Starr is the baby of the family. she gets layer off from her job but she doesn't want to tell her family. She find unexpected romance with her brother's friend Waylon. I loved the faith and forgiveness in the book. God is always with you. ...more
Necee
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming

Beautiful, heartwarming, “I’ll Be Home” met all those happy Christmas romance feels. I loved the sense of family, healing, coming home, and finding your happily ever after. Shiloh always draws our hearts to the true meaning of Christmas, faith, and family, and the romance of it all.

I received this book in a giveaway by the author. I’m sharing my honest opinion. It was heartwarming and inspirational, just what I needed!
Kay
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
I enjoyed this book a lot and I hope there are more to come in this series.
Lisa N.
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet story

Some of the characters could have used more depth, but this was a very sweet story. I would have loved to see the villain in the story confronted with his actions.
Ruby Kat
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas Love

What a beautiful Christmas Love story, I believe Starr came home at the right time it made her realize her true passion is writing. I knew Ashton was off the Starr stated that her was marrying him. Waylon is perfectly made for Starr everything happened in God's timing. Ms.Toni I love your books can't wait to read the next one.
Anne
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super cute and fun Christmas story!!! It was light enough to be easily read in a short amount of time but deep enough to cause me to examine my own faith. I really enjoy this writers authenticity she brings to the table. I highly recommend this book to fans of contemporary romance.
Kara Esselbach
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I can always relate to the characters in Toni's books; she writes such real characters! And I may have shed a happy tear at the end. ...more
Lisa
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute book and great Christmas read.
ArynTheLibraryan
Continued from last year's collection contribution, "I'll be Home" we get to spend more time with the Lewis family. You won't be lost if you didn't read the first one, but it does make this one more fun. This year, Angel's matured a lot, and her relationship with God is growing every day. Her desire for her family to recognize that is very real, raw, and relatable!!

I received an advance copy, and chose to review it here. All thoughts are my own.
Julie
Angeline
Nov 09, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Something Borrowed: Christmas Weddings Collection
  • Nicole  (Sewing in SoCal #3)
  • Jocelyn  (Sewing in SoCal, #2)
  • Crossing Jordan (Wiley Brothers Book 2)
  • Second Chance Christmas: (Calhoun Brothers) Book 4
  • Molly (Sewing in SoCal, #1)
  • Match-Made Christmas
  • A Steele for Christmas (Forged of Steele #9)
  • A Very Mummy Holiday (Tourist Trap Mysteries #9.5)
  • Pretend You're Mine
  • The Christmas Admirer
  • Deadly Donuts: Brandee Wu Catches a Clue
  • Home Sweet Home: Jasper Springs
  • The Christmas Mix-Up
  • Gossip in the Garden (The Inn at Holiday Bay #10)
  • A Fruity Little Murder (Papa Pacelli's Pizzeria Series Book 44)
  • It Feels Like Home: (Jasper Springs) Book 2
  • Tents, Trails and Turmoil (Camper & Criminals #11)
Toni Shiloh is a wife, mom, and Christian fiction writer. Once she understood the powerful saving grace thanks to the love of Christ, she was moved to honor her Savior. She writes to bring Him glory and to learn more about His goodness.

Lewis Family (2 books)
  • All I Want (Lewis Family, #2)