Start by marking “Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)” as Want to Read:
Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)

Hat Trick

(Fake Boyfriend #5)

Soren:

You know what’s not fun? Going on a Fiji vacation with four other couples. Especially when recently single.
What’s even worse is when a past hook-up arrives unannounced.
Not only do we have a history, but he’s ten years younger and a famous rock star. Most importantly, he’s my friend’s little brother.
Being trapped on an island with Jet Jackson is going to be sweet
Published November 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hat Trick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hat Trick

Start your review of Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
☆ Todd
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Wow, wow, WOW! This story fully earned its place alongside the rest of the books in this amazing series.

And everything that happened during the group's vacation in Fiji, taking Jet and Soren from a place of awkward interactions and hurt feelings to so much more? Gah!
It gave us our defining moment. It was the first time I’d heard Jet’s song the way it was supposed to be heard, the first time I saw how much we had truly affected each other’s lives, and the whole place means so much to me and
Wendy

After reading every single book in this series, I had a feeling that Jet and Soren's book was gonna be my favorite. I have been looking forward to Jet's story ever since he was introduced and I can gladly say that I was right... It was awesome !!!

It became clear pretty fast that Jet and Soren have been keeping some pretty naughty secrets from everyone else. Flashbacks of a sexy rendezvous show us how well Jet and Soren really know each other !!

So when these two meet up again on a Fiji getaway

Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
US: https://amzn.to/2Q3mEcH
UK: https://amzn.to/32oXtU6

Hat Trick is book 5 of Eden Finley's Fake Boyfriend series. This story changes the game and there is no fake boyfriend trope actually going on. Instead we have a bit of the forbidden romance happening since Jet is the younger brother of Soren's friend, Matt, whose story we got in book 2, Trick Play.

Ever since reading Matt's book I've been super excited to get Jet's story. He was such a fun and crazy character that I knew his own
Emalie
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Update: I'm sad to see this series end and I really enjoyed this book, not as much as the previous ones but it was still absolutely a 4 star book :)

I'm giving this 5 stars because someone gave it 2 stars even though I'm quite sure the book hasn't even been written by Eden yet, so I don't really get the rating? Why do people do this?

I'm sure once I've actually read it someday at the end of 2019 it will still be a 5 star book, so...
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Stars!

I wanna say it was like at first chapter with these men but honestly, it took me a bit to connect with these characters. I was maybe a quarter or more in when I was starting to really get into their story. I liked that we were given their past because it really made you root for their now and future. I even liked the fact that Jet wasn't completely over his recent break up just because Soren was now back in the picture and single as well. They were both honest about still being in their
Dia
This is book #5 in the Fake boyfriend series by Eden Finley.

I really enjoyed the writing style and fell in love with all the characters in this series. It was a real pleasure to revisit all the couples. They are different but special in their own way.

I was looking forward to this one, because I was super curious about Jet and Soren. I have to admit I didn't really feel the 10 years age gap between them.

Jet is the lead singer of a band. He's always on the road, opening the concerts for a bigger
Snjez
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Renée
4.5 stars!
Ky
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4.5 stars*

I'm kind of sad that this was the last book in the "Fake Boyfriend" series so I tried to read slowly and make it last longer. I wasn't very effective though. I basically inhaled this story!

Jet is the younger brother of Matt, one of the MCs from Trick Play, he's a singer and his band is one step away from hitting stardom.

Soren is the hockey player that came out in Deke and a close friend of Matt's.

Those two have a common social circle but they also have a secret from three years ago so
.Lili.

What a fantastic end to an outstanding series! In Hat Trick, we finally got Soren's and Jet's story. Their story is deliciously angsty, swoony, and sexy.

What I loved:

-Soren. He's 33, nearing the end of his hockey career, and coming off a breakup from his long term boyfriend. I loved Soren, his loyalty, and his selflessness. He seriously made me swoon.

-Jet. He's a 23-year-old up and coming musician. Jet wears his heart on his sleeve.

-I loved how Eden Finley covered their entire history. We got
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Jet and Soren

This is Jet and Soren's story.

3 years after their one night stand the two reunite unexpectedly in Fiji. Turns out there was more feelings behind that one night stand which left them avoiding each other for years. Now face to face again attraction reemerges. However, both are recently mending broken hearts
Which question is what they feel a rebound or something more?

In the end they call their love epic but I'm not sure it really was. It was cute but didn't quite hit the
Jennifer☠Pher☠
2's = it was ok.

Shoot me now. Ugh, ugh, ugh. I’m going to try to do this as quick and painlessly as possible.

description

I didn’t like this. Like my rating says, it was ok but still, for me, a huge disappointment. I know I am going to be in the minority and most of you probably feel a little like this right now towards me…

But seriously.

description

Put your pitchforks away, you can’t love them all and the end of this series was a huge letdown for me. I was looking forward to this book, a lot. When I finished Blindsided
Sahitya
This is more of a 4.5.

I have been waiting very eagerly to read this book for a long time now and I’ve probably spent that last week checking my kindle religiously to see if the ARC had arrived. So when I finally saw the email in my inbox, I was ecstatic and had to read it immediately. And here I am a few hours later, very happy that it was a lot of fun but also sad that this awesome series has almost come to an end.

One thing I’m always sure I’ll get in an Eden Finley book is a lot of laughs and
Christelle
Last part of this entertaining and hot mm romance series. I advise to read the previous books before to make for a greater entertainment. And all the readers who enjoyed this series won’t be disappointed.

So, JET !!! Finally, hehehe. Jet is now 23, still full of energy, has an innocent face with a big mouth. And his musical career is taking very, very well. But touring and being under the thumbs of his label is taking a huge toll. Needing a break, he flies to Fidji to spend a few days with his
Cadiva
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional. This one might have just sneaked ahead of Miller and Talon to be my favourite in what has been a truly outstanding series from Eden Finley.

Jet and Soren were just such a compelling pair. The use of flashbacks worked brilliantly to give the reader insight into the single previous encounter they'd had before each knew who the other was and the chemistry and connection between them was palpable.

From the moment they meet again on Fiji to the absolutely brilliant Epilogue, Jet and Soren
Mwanamali
This book was sold as Soren + Jet. Not keeping up with the gay brigade. That's what CODAs are for. Also didn't Jet have two younger siblings or sth and a sister who got knocked up in BK. 2? Why aren't they mentioned? I didn't give a shit about Harley. This story could've just been Soren on holiday wherever after a one night stand with Jet where he and Bryce were "on a break" and he goes on a brief season break holiday to get his head on straight. Then Jet shows up and he struggles with lingering ...more
Bo
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm sad to say this was my least fave of the series. I just didn't feel a connection between the characters. It seemed to me like Jet was pining for his ex for half the book, and using Soren as a distraction. It just rubbed me the wrong way.
AussieMum
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I live in hope for an MMM!

Edited: September 2019.
So the blurb is up...not an MMM
*cry face*
Still have to read it though.

Actual review
So, I know I said I wanted an MMM but after reading this I know it just wouldn’t have worked with these characters. This was a fitting end to the series but I’m happy to hear there’s one final book of epilogues coming out soon to update us on all the couples.

Soren and Jet were such a good match. The flashbacks to their first night together and subsequent
Ariana
Nov 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, age-gap, ku
Unfortunately, this didn’t really resonate with me.
I really enjoyed all the other books in this series, but Jet and Soren left me a bit … cold.

Jet was such a sassy and interesting character in the earlier books, but despite the snark we get from him here, I just didn’t get the same vibes as before.
Soren seems to be mainly driven by lust and the fact that he came out because one of Jet’s songs is one of his main reasons why he fancies him. Which I find a teeny odd. Is that all it takes?

A lot was
Claudia the Night Owl
I loved Soren and Jet! This is a great book about a sexy hockey player and a mess of a rock star with a bit of an age difference coming together and making music. The whole series is fantastic and it’s great to see the characters from the past books in this one.
Donna
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed Jet’s story!!
Jennifer Reilley
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhhh. I am so in love. I knew I was going to love these two and Eden definitely did not disappoint. Every book in this series I say “Oh their my new favorite”. Well I just can’t pick a favorite. I LOVED JETT and SOREN

These two have come a long way from their hookup after the Stanley Cup game to years later. My heart broke for Jett just needing someone to love him and share that back. He’s living the rockstar life but is not happy.

Yes their time is limited together because Of their job but
Crystal Lacy
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leslie

Finally!!

I've been waiting years for Jet and Soren's book. Ok, ok, not even a full year because I read the rest of the series earlier in the year. But it felt like years because I wanted their story SO bad. And I knew it would end up being my favorite. Sorry Matt and Noah, you've been demoted to second place. Below is an actual photo of me as I read it.

I was thinking about the many reasons I loved this book so much. One of the biggest is that Jet popped into the series early in book two. He
Sanaa
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

*happy sigh* So glad Eden Finley created a book for Jet & Soren! I loved this!!

Review to come closer to release day.
haletostilinski
I absolutely adored this last full installment in the Fake Boyfriend series.

From the beginning Jet and Soren had a great connection with massive chemistry.

If you'll remember, they met in book 3, Ollie and Lennon's book, and definitely had a connection. We find out that it turns out they had a one-night-stand that night, but then didn't see each other for a year...but then their second meeting didn't go too well either, and at the start of this it's been two years since they've seen each other,
Emily Seelye
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, hockey, m-m, musicians
I have been waiting on this book for a while and it did not disappoint,

We meet Jet in book 2 and Soren in book 3 and I was hoping each would herbs book, and was thrilled when they ended up together.

This one returns to the fake boyfriend trope, but it does have a second second chance romance.

I really enjoyed seeing them get together and fall in love.

I read an ARC
Sheridan
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This one is definitely an epic flove story!

I knew Jet and Soren’s story would take me on a ride of undeniable emotions and me wanting to kick them so they would finally get it together!

And get it together they did!
There are indeed some amazing sexy times and epic amounts of fun banter and traditional fake boyfriend antics!

Definitely another fabulous addition to make you swoon and want more
Sam
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart could not take most of this book. It’s incredible and I will re-read it again and again and again. ...more
Katrina
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-want-to-read
I cannot wait for this book, I keep coming back to this page in hopes the blurb is up or that release date is given. I’m in love with this series and have no doubt this will be an excellent and worthy end to the series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Starting from Scratch (Starting From, #2)
  • Rocket Science
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
  • Game On (Fever Falls #5)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Now You See Me
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild, #3)
  • #Fate (GearShark, #6)
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
  • Flash Rip
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)
  • The Hitman's Guide to Staying Alive Despite Past Mistakes (The Hitman's Guide #2)
  • Poetry in Motion
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Goalie Interference (Hat Trick, #2)
Eden Finley is an Amazon bestselling author who writes steamy contemporary romances that are mostly full of snark and light-hearted fluff.

She lives to create an escape from real life for herself and her readers.

She's also an Australian girl and apologises for her Australianisms that sometimes don't make sense to anyone else.

Fake Boyfriend (6 books)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend, #6)
“Ollie leans in and mutters under his breath. “If you think you’re getting away with that boy band knowledge scot-free, you’re mistaken.” So close.” 0 likes