Start by marking “Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)” as Want to Read:
Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)

Hat Trick

(Fake Boyfriend #5)

Soren:

You know what’s not fun? Going on a Fiji vacation with four other couples. Especially when recently single.
What’s even worse is when a past hook-up arrives unannounced.
Not only do we have a history, but he’s ten years younger and a famous rock star. Most importantly, he’s my friend’s little brother.
Being trapped on an island with Jet Jackson is going to be sweet
Published November 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hat Trick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hat Trick

Start your review of Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
☆ Todd
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Wow, wow, WOW! This story fully earned its place alongside the rest of the books in this amazing series.

And everything that happened during the group's vacation in Fiji, taking Jet and Soren from a place of awkward interactions and hurt feelings to so much more? Gah!
It gave us our defining moment. It was the first time I’d heard Jet’s song the way it was supposed to be heard, the first time I saw how much we had truly affected each other’s lives, and the whole place means so much
Wendy

After reading every single book in this series, I had a feeling that Jet and Soren's book was gonna be my favorite. I have been looking forward to Jet's story ever since he was introduced and I can gladly say that I was right... It was awesome !!!

It became clear pretty fast that Jet and Soren have been keeping some pretty naughty secrets from everyone else.class="gr-hostedUserImg">
It

Emalie
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm giving this 5 stars because someone gave it 2 stars even though I'm quite sure the book hasn't even been written by Eden yet, so I don't really get the rating? Why do people do this?

I'm sure once I've actually read it someday at the end of 2019 it will still be a 5 star book, so...
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Stars!

I wanna say it was like at first chapter with these men but honestly, it took me a bit to connect with these characters. I was maybe a quarter or more in when I was starting to really get into their story. I liked that we were given their past because it really made you root for their now and future. I even liked the fact that Jet wasn't completely over his recent break up just because Soren was now back in the picture and single as well. They were both honest about still bei
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
US: https://amzn.to/2Q3mEcH
UK: https://amzn.to/32oXtU6

Hat Trick is book 5 of Eden Finley's Fake Boyfriend series. This story changes the game and there is no fake boyfriend trope actually going on. Instead we have a bit of the forbidden romance happening since Jet is the younger brother of Soren's friend, Matt, whose story we got in book 2, Trick Play.

Ever since reading Matt's book I've been super excited to get Jet's story. He was such a fun and crazy character that I knew his owclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Hat
.Lili.

What a fantastic end to an outstanding series! In Hat Trick, we finally got Soren's and Jet's story. Their story is deliciously angsty, swoony, and sexy.

What I loved:

-Soren. He's 33, nearing the end of his hockey career, and coming off a breakup from his long term boyfriend. I loved Soren, his loyalty, and his selflessness. He seriously made me swoon.

-Jet. He's a 23-year-old up and coming musician. Jet wears his heart on his sleeve.

-I loved how Eden Finley covered their entire history. We got it all, and I must
Christelle
Last part of this entertaining and hot mm romance series. I advise to read the previous books before to make for a greater entertainment. And all the readers who enjoyed this series won’t be disappointed.

So, JET !!! Finally, hehehe. Jet is now 23, still full of energy, has an innocent face with a big mouth. And his musical career is taking very, very well. But touring and being under the thumbs of his label is taking a huge toll. Needing a break, he flies to Fidji to spend a few days
Sahitya
This is more of a 4.5.

I have been waiting very eagerly to read this book for a long time now and I’ve probably spent that last week checking my kindle religiously to see if the ARC had arrived. So when I finally saw the email in my inbox, I was ecstatic and had to read it immediately. And here I am a few hours later, very happy that it was a lot of fun but also sad that this awesome series has almost come to an end.

One thing I’m always sure I’ll get in an Eden Finley book is a lot o
Cadiva
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional. This one might have just sneaked ahead of Miller and Talon to be my favourite in what has been a truly outstanding series from Eden Finley.

Jet and Soren were just such a compelling pair. The use of flashbacks worked brilliantly to give the reader insight into the single previous encounter they'd had before each knew who the other was and the chemistry and connection between them was palpable.

From the moment they meet again on Fiji to the absolutely brilliant
AussieMum
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I live in hope for an MMM!

Edited: September 2019.
So the blurb is up...not an MMM
*cry face*
Still have to read it though.

Actual review
So, I know I said I wanted an MMM but after reading this I know it just wouldn’t have worked with these characters. This was a fitting end to the series but I’m happy to hear there’s one final book of epilogues coming out soon to update us on all the couples.

Soren and Jet were such a good match. The flashbacks to their first night together and/>Actual
Claudia the Night Owl
I loved Soren and Jet! This is a great book about a sexy hockey player and a mess of a rock star with a bit of an age difference coming together and making music. The whole series is fantastic and it’s great to see the characters from the past books in this one.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
2★'s = it was ok.

Shoot me now. Ugh, ugh, ugh. I’m going to try to do this as quick and painlessly as possible.

description

I didn’t like this. Like my rating says, it was ok but still, for me, a huge disappointment. I know I am going to be in the minority and most of you probably feel a little like this right now towards me…

Snjez
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Reilley
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhhh. I am so in love. I knew I was going to love these two and Eden definitely did not disappoint. Every book in this series I say “Oh their my new favorite”. Well I just can’t pick a favorite. I LOVED JETT and SOREN

These two have come a long way from their hookup after the Stanley Cup game to years later. My heart broke for Jett just needing someone to love him and share that back. He’s living the rockstar life but is not happy.

Yes their time is limited together because Of thei
Crystal Lacy
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sanaa
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

*happy sigh* So glad Eden Finley created a book for Jet & Soren! I loved this!!

Review to come closer to release day.
Sheridan
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This one is definitely an epic flove story!

I knew Jet and Soren’s story would take me on a ride of undeniable emotions and me wanting to kick them so they would finally get it together!

And get it together they did!
There are indeed some amazing sexy times and epic amounts of fun banter and traditional fake boyfriend antics!

Definitely another fabulous addition to make you swoon and want more 😍😍
Sam
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart could not take most of this book. It’s incredible and I will re-read it again and again and again. ♥ ...more
Katrina
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-want-to-read
I cannot wait for this book, I keep coming back to this page in hopes the blurb is up or that release date is given. I’m in love with this series and have no doubt this will be an excellent and worthy end to the series.
Ana Duarte
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-romance, 2019
2,5 Stars

I was hoping to have a story about Jet and Soren, instead I have a book about Jet and his dramas.
It takes 70% of the book for Jet to do something that shows he cares about Soren. Before that? He barely ask if he's ok.

The rest of the book seems to be a endless conversation about the long-distance relationship between then. It was... boring.

I was really hoping to like this more, but didn't work for me. Sorry!
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
I really do not want this series to end!! Ahh but what an ending it was. I’m going to save my review for release day because I don’t want to give anything away.
iam
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The last book in the Fake Boyfriendseries was both lovely and bitterweet.

Content warnings include: sex on-page, characters drink alcohol, mentions of: forced outing, forced staying in the closet, homophobic industries.

Hat Trick , to me, felt completely different than the rest of the books.

Part of that was probably due to the setting.
Half the book is spent on Fiji, where the characters are on vacation and where Jet and Soren meet again for the first time in years. This/>/>
Mwanamali
This book was sold as Soren + Jet. Not keeping up with the gay brigade. That's what CODAs are for. Also didn't Jet have two younger siblings or sth and a sister who got knocked up in BK. 2? Why aren't they mentioned? I didn't give a shit about Harley. This story could've just been Soren on holiday wherever after a one night stand with Jet where he and Bryce were "on a break" and he goes on a brief season break holiday to get his head on straight. Then Jet shows up and he struggles with lingering ...more
Jennie
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hockey player Soren and musician Jet have a brief history. They are reunited on a Fijian holiday with the rest of the guys and decide to make the best of it..

"I was a dick and completely out of line."
"You weren't a dick."
I pulled back, suprised. Until he keeps talking.
"I like dicks, and I certainly didn't like you after that night."

The pair have to contend with friends and a big brother helping and halting and mischief they might want to get up too.
Alexandra
Mar 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
can't wait for this one!!! I already love Jet so much, he is hilarious with his smartassery!
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Top Pick For 2019!
BLOWN AWAY!!!!
Eden Finley, I could kiss you. You gave Jet and Soren the PERFECT story they deserved! From the minute I met both of them in the previous books, I knew I NEEDED their story. Jet is Matt's (from Trick Play)
younger brother and Soren is Matt's close friend. uh oh!

I have been a huge fan of Eden's Fake Boyfriend Series and Hat Trick was just the icing on the cake. A May/December forbidden love story, between a young rockstar and a seasoned ho
Kk
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
I have been a fan of this series for a while. The first two books were great and as EF explained, the two following books weren't in the Fake Boyfriend mold. Thats fine, but the writing left me hanging a few times or the characters did stupid shit I didnt understand.

But this book, I dont like not really at all.

The writing style for one is annoying me. You have a chptr of one on one between Soren & Jet/Jay which ends in some kind of cliffhanger. The next chptr is a fl
Lily
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Delightful gem. I honestly wasn't expecting much from this book, but it didn't take long for me to be charmed by Jet and Soren's playful banter. I was laughing myself silly at big bro Matt's protectiveness. And the as always EF knows how to make good steamy scenes.
Samantha Lawless
Katie Jones
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG. This book is utter PERFECTION! Out of the Fake Boyfriend series this one has won my heart. Soren and Jet are phenomenal. I love them. I love every one of the guys in this series. UH-MAZING! I rarely reread books, but this one is being reread already and I literally just finished it. I FLOVE it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Starting from Scratch (Starting From, #2)
  • Rocket Science
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
  • Game On (Fever Falls #5)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Now You See Me
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild, #3)
  • #Fate (GearShark, #6)
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
  • Flash Rip
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)
  • The Hitman's Guide to Staying Alive Despite Past Mistakes (The Hitman's Guide #2)
  • Poetry in Motion
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Goalie Interference (Hat Trick, #2)
Eden Finley is an Amazon bestselling author who writes steamy contemporary romances that are mostly full of snark and light-hearted fluff.

She lives to create an escape from real life for herself and her readers.

She's also an Australian girl and apologises for her Australianisms that sometimes don't make sense to anyone else.

Fake Boyfriend (6 books)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend, #6)
“Ollie leans in and mutters under his breath. “If you think you’re getting away with that boy band knowledge scot-free, you’re mistaken.” So close.” 0 likes