Start by marking “Enemies” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Enemies

Tijan

Enemies

To ask other readers questions about Enemies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enemies

Start your review of Enemies
Anna Lynn Portwood
Nov 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
OMG... I can't wait for this book! I really wish it was December. I can already feel all the emotional angst, pent up sexual tension & funny banter that I will be reading very soon.
Charline
Subhajit Das
Nov 19, 2019
Marina Ivanova
Nov 19, 2019
Ahana M Rao (Heart’s Content)
*Received an Advanced Reader’s Copy via Social Butterfly PR as part of the blog tour in exchange for an honest review! Thank you!*

RTC!
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Heart wrenching, beautiful, angsty, steamy, jaw dropping, addictive...I could go on and on with all the things this book is forever. When it comes to Tijan I always expect to be left with a massive book hangover, but I don’t think there is anything to prepare anyone for Enemies. You will be put through the emotional wringer. You will be unable to put this book down. You will be left filled with SO MUCH love that you won’t know what to do with yourself.
Dusty and Stone have one of those stories t
Heather andrews
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stone is a passionate, alpha man when it comes to his lady, "he strode in. His gaze went to me, and he was growling instantly. “Jesus! She’s freezing.” Stone is a real generous man, “now that we’re all good, right? I can offer my ***k’s services. Happily .” He was smiling..." Stone isn't one for having idiots interrupt his alone time with his woman, "Stone unlocked the door and swung it open in that second. A full scowl on his face." I loved this book, I adored Stone.
T.L. Smith
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this book!! Almost everything Tijan writes is gold but this book was even better. Once I started I couldn't put it down. If you love college angst- sexy alpha male. This one is for you. Bravo Tijan, now give me more LOL.
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always Tijan puts me through an emotional wringer. Enemies hits home a lot. I felt like I was living in Dusty's head. I felt the pain. I felt the disconnection. I felt the numbness. I felt it all. I've been where she is. So I related to her so much. Dusty is one character I'll carry with me everywhere. She's raw. She's real. She's perfectly imperfect and ok with it. She's broken but ready to be put back together again. Of course the one to put her back again just happens to be the one man she ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
SLAYED! Tijan absolutely slayed me! Her original plot, amazing characters and over all beautiful words have absolutely stunned me and I’m forever slayed! With each book I fall more in love with her words!

Stone and Dusty were inseparable growing up but as it tends to do life got in the way! One heartache after another and Dusty wanted nothing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Stone Reeves ever again! When fate rears it’s ugly head Dusty finds herself face to face with the one person she never wanted
Erina Bayraktar
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really read the blurb on insta and thought this was published. Now I'm excited AND sad.
Also, 107k words of enemies to lovers trope? Hell yeah.
Caro