Start by marking “Enemies” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Enemies

Tijan

Enemies

Published (first published December 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Enemies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enemies

Start your review of Enemies
Anna Lynn Portwood
Nov 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
OMG... I can't wait for this book! I really wish it was December. I can already feel all the emotional angst, pent up sexual tension & funny banter that I will be reading very soon.
T.L. Smith
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this book!! Almost everything Tijan writes is gold but this book was even better. Once I started I couldn't put it down. If you love college angst- sexy alpha male. This one is for you. Bravo Tijan, now give me more LOL.
Ahana M Rao (Heart’s Content)
*Received an Advanced Reader’s Copy via Social Butterfly PR as part of the blog tour in exchange for an honest review! Thank you!*

RTC!
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Heart wrenching, beautiful, angsty, steamy, jaw dropping, addictive...I could go on and on with all the things this book is forever. When it comes to Tijan I always expect to be left with a massive book hangover, but I don’t think there is anything to prepare anyone for Enemies. You will be put through the emotional wringer. You will be unable to put this book down. You will be left filled with SO MUCH love that you won’t know what to do with yourself.
Dusty and Stone have one of those stories
Heather andrews
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stone is a passionate, alpha man when it comes to his lady, "he strode in. His gaze went to me, and he was growling instantly. “Jesus! She’s freezing.” Stone is a real generous man, “now that we’re all good, right? I can offer my ***k’s services. Happily .” He was smiling..." Stone isn't one for having idiots interrupt his alone time with his woman, "Stone unlocked the door and swung it open in that second. A full scowl on his face." I loved this book, I adored Stone.
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always Tijan puts me through an emotional wringer. Enemies hits home a lot. I felt like I was living in Dusty's head. I felt the pain. I felt the disconnection. I felt the numbness. I felt it all. I've been where she is. So I related to her so much. Dusty is one character I'll carry with me everywhere. She's raw. She's real. She's perfectly imperfect and ok with it. She's broken but ready to be put back together again. Of course the one to put her back again just happens to be the one man she ...more
Kandace Denys
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE a sports romance, okay? I love them, and I don’t ever try to hide that fact. So as soon as I found out that Tijan had one coming for us, I knew I’d be reading it ASAP.

My girl Dusty. Sheesh. My heart broke for her in so many ways, and when she was stumbling, so was I, and when she was smiling, so was I. She earned it. Every last bit of everything, she shuffled through her struggles, and the serious life adjustments and did things her own way, at her own pace. She grew in every bit of this
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
SLAYED! Tijan absolutely slayed me! Her original plot, amazing characters and over all beautiful words have absolutely stunned me and I’m forever slayed! With each book I fall more in love with her words!

Stone and Dusty were inseparable growing up but as it tends to do life got in the way! One heartache after another and Dusty wanted nothing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Stone Reeves ever again! When fate rears it’s ugly head Dusty finds herself face to face with the one person she never wanted
Vicky Wilson
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tijan did it again, she always writes pure gold every book has me hooked and I can't put them down, forget sleep, forget housework and forget kids lol enemies was no different, the angst the enemies to lovers trope this book had all the feels, dust has had it hard and my heart just broke over and over again for her, I loved her so much. Stone was swoony alpha male and I loved we got a few chapters from his POV.

I received this arc for an honest review
Erina Bayraktar
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really read the blurb on insta and thought this was published. Now I'm excited AND sad.
Also, 107k words of enemies to lovers trope? Hell yeah.
Charline
Sara
Nov 21, 2019
Stacie Redinger
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start out by saying that any book that Tijan writes, I’m going to read. She never disappoints, and every single book is utterly amazing. ‘Enemies’ was no different. From the very beginning I was captivated by Dusty and her story. I hurt for her, I was rooting for her, and every single emotion Dusty felt, I felt like I was feeling them right there with her. What Dusty has been through in her life is something that most people can never fathom, but she still moves forward, yes it may be ...more
booksiflove
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this book definitely wrecked me! 30 minutes after finishing this book I was still an emotional mess.

This book is a f**** MASTERPIECE

For me, it’s THE BOOK 2019!

I was totally feeling everything what Dusty was feeling in the book. Almost every scene was playing vividly in my head, like I’m watching a movie or I’m in Dusty’s head. I was hurting with her, for her, and laughing with her. What she had to go through in life is unbelievable and you don’t wish for that all. I love how Tijan made
Georgie
Shelves: favourite
Tijan Meyer - you officially broke my heart with this book!!!!!!!

Holy Hell!!!!

This book is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it!
Cried through it!
Cheered through it!

I cannot put into words how to describe that feeling when you finish a book you stayed up ALL night to read from start to finish and then the next day feel an ache in your chest from the beauty of the words and the pain within the story!!!!!!!

Sorry Rayna & Brady and Alex & Jesse but.....Dusty and Stone are firmly entrenched
Robin Powers
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love me some Tijan. Stone and Dusty are very reminiscent of Mason and Sam fast forwarded to the college years. Stone is dominant, protective, hottie and larger than life. Dusty is broken but healing, independent, struggling but strong. I loved them both individually and as a feisty couple. Lots of angst and just intriguing personalities that suck you in and keep you glued to the pages. I really devoured this story because the characters are like a bag of chips you can’t put down until you’re ...more
Becky Ballenger
Tijan!!!!!! This book is EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Hands down BEST BOOK OF 2019!!!!! My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Tijan book EVER!!!!!!! Thank you sooo very much for writing this book!!!!!! You’re one of the most phenomenally talented authors I have ever read!!!!
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Note: This review is for an ARC and is my unbiased opinion.

RTC