Start by marking “Love Bitten (Vampire Blood Royals, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Bitten (Vampire Blood Royals, #1)

Love Bitten

(Vampire Blood Royals)

He's Vampire. She's human. He thirsts for more than just her blood...

ERICA

It was official. Karma had a vendetta against her.

The latest? Two scantily clad women were making their way up to her fiance's office in the middle of the night. On their anniversary.

Published January 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Love Bitten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Bitten

Start your review of Love Bitten (Vampire Blood Royals, #1)
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I adored this paranormal romance, it had a different spin than you normally see, but I was totally behind it! Erica happens to find her fiance cheating on her (or thinks so) and goes into a real Carrie Underwood rage and decides to destroy his car. Funny enough though it is not HIS car that she defaces, it happens to belong to Lucius, who turns out to be a royal vampire, but that is a little hush hush. Lets just say that this makes Lucius pretty irate, but his little conman turns out to be more ...more
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
A quick refreshing spin involving a vampire and a human. A mistaken identity brings two souls to their very own HEA. Erica figured out her fiance isn't exactly who or what she thinks he is. Her first encounter with Julius is nothing short of a huge adrenaline rush. There are a few things that left me scratching my head, but as I stated earlier this is refreshing little spin on the whole vampire human interaction. If you want to find out just how these two love birds find each other then please ...more
Lisa
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I have ever read. Could not out it down
Billie
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He's Vampire. She's human. He thirsts for more than just her blood...
ERICA
It was official. Karma had a vendetta against her.
If karma was too stubborn to do anything about it, she'd take matters into her own hands. And her revenge came in the form of a metal bat against her fiance's shiny new car.
Only, karma was plotting against her. It wasn't his car that she'd
T.K. Barber
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding love story

My God, I loved every single letter and punctuation in this book. I read it from start to finish in one day, carrying my iPad through the house when I had to move. I grinned so many times. The action scenes were fantastically written, the love scenes were tastefully hot, the relationship was organic even with the well-written paranormal rush, the family had personality without overshadowing the main players, the settings were described just enough that I could fill in
thehotmesslibrary
Jan 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Love Bitten by Sabrina C. Rose was a hidden gem of a book. Firstly, it was a paranormal romance (which I love), with steamy scenes and some hilarious moments. The story focuses on Erica, a woman who has just found out that her fiancé is cheating, so she does what any self-respecting woman would do, grabs her girlfriends finds his car and smashes it up…. only it’s not his car that she smashes up! Here in lies the hilariousness of the problem when she finds out that she has not only smashed up the ...more
Aimee Bower
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Erica and her friend decide to see if her fiancé is really working late. They are standing at his office building when two women go into the building. She is so angry and hurt. She and her friend decide to take it out on his car. The only problem with that, it is not his car. They come face to face with the owner of the car, he is furious.
Julius and his brother come across two women destroying his custom made car, he is ready to tear the apart. Then he sees Erica and he wants her for different
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable paranormal read. Let me preface this by saying I usually avoid vampire books. However, the blurb to this one jumped right out at me and said read me. Kudos to the author for writing a great blurb. I'm happy to report that the book did not disappoint.

The plot of the book was great. I laughed many times while reading it. I liked the unique take on the storyline. I really liked Erica. She had a backbone, which is important to me. I enjoyed the writing style and the way the author
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at http://www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I have been needing a paranormal romance that would pull me in immediately and Love Bitten did exactly that. I loved Julius and Erica's story. The build up, the sexual tension, the bits of action and did I mention the sexual tension?

I loved the secondary characters as well. They didn't take away from the storyline like some tend to do, the added to it and was well balanced. I can't wait to read more about
Michelle
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this both as a serial and in completed novel form. It’s quick witted and funny built around a very steamy romance between a vampire Julius from an alt realm and a human Erica an artist. The two meet due to a wonderfully awful mistake and it’s instant lust at first sight. Reading how they grow both together and separately is highly entertaining. A wonderful debut for the author!
I’d say for sure it’s for older audiences 17+ just due to the high steam factor and some
Andrea Thompson
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Solid 3.5 stars

This story is a new mythology around Vampires, Shifters and Humans and that alone was very intriguing. The idea that they come from different realms instead of just being different species was an interesting take.

It's hard not to fall for Julius. He's quite lovely, all the way around. Erica is relatable and sympathetic, and they feel like a good pairing. I was left with some questions about Max (he flip flopped his attitude so completely I was left wondering which was the real
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
A fresh new take on some steamy PNR Love Bitten was a fun action filled read right from the beginning. A case of mistaken identity of a car quickly turns into a full blown adventure in this one! Erica and Julius go from enemies to lovers with enough chemistry and heat to have you reaching for a fan and a cold drink.
While the sparks are definitely flying with these two and tensions certainly run high at times there’s an undercurrent of sweetness between them that really brings a nice level of
Cassie Ashford
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I did not expect to laugh so much reading this book! Erica has me rolling from the first time we see her taking out what she thinks is her fiancé’s car. Hahaha! Unfortunately for her that’s when she meets Julius.

Julius can’t believe what he is seeing and loses his mind. His brother holds him back thankfully but he has Erica’s entice scent memorized. Luckily for him he comes across her again in a nightclub and his whole world changes with that moment.

His world and Erica’s aren’t the same. She
Rachel Benham
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow is all I can muster!!!! This book was fantastic from the start. Erika was done being a door mat for her fiance, well ex. She and her best friend vandalize the wrong car, but just as Erika thinks that karma is out to get her, Julius shows her a different world. One that she is loved, cherished and valued about all else. They discover the bond that brings them together and realize that they can not be without each other. When all hell breaks loose due to her ex, they find a way through it and ...more
Tracey_Steamyreads
Jan 13, 2020 rated it liked it
I’ve recently been on a paranormal reading kick and I came across the Love Bitten by Sabrina C. Rose and having not read her before I took a chance on this vampire/human romance.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the plot, characters and found myself engrossed in the book. It was a light read witty not too much drama while for me was great. The authors writing style was engaging and kept my attention.

So, if you like reading vampire romances that is packed with sassiness and comedy then
Brandy Jo
Dec 30, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a pretty good book to read. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but was interesting enough. I did appreciate the excitement and violence. Was hoping either for a story that was much darker or for it to go the opposite way with plenty of humor but this one seemed to meet somewhere in the middle. I really liked Julius's character but I had mixed feelings about Erica.

Amanda Gill
Jan 19, 2020 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the plot of this story, but they did a poor job in editing. Many scenes and conversations are disjointed and jumpy. Conversations that don't flow, repeated lines or words. Sadly all this takes away from what is otherwise an interesting plot. The idea of vampires having their own realm and coming to our realm was interesting and new.
Rebecca Stigers
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! What a great storyline...a vampire meets his mate and doesn't even know it. Erica doesn't know about shifters and other's..she didn't know her so called fiance Maxson was a wolf. Julius told her up front he was a vampire but of course she didn't believe him. I loved the characters and can't wait for another book!
Elvira
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from the banging start to the end. The characters are well developed and engaging and the chemistry is strong and just gets better with each turn of the pages. Drama, suspense and a hot alpha protecting his sassy woman. The storyline flowed smoothly from start to finish.

I received this ARC for honest review.
Marilyn Smith
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This is a wonderful story about a vampire that takes a look at a human woman and is instantly attracted to her. The storyline was interesting and intriguing as he try’s to get her to be with him. There is action further in the book and with great characters that pull you in the story. Now I have to wait for Book 2. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Cindy Hardegree
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Exciting, sexy, dangerous drama and a very sexy and alluring vampire. This book was a nail biter and I loved every minute of it. Fantastic storytelling, and can't wait to find more of Sabrina Rose's work.
Dawn Milligan
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great ride! Amazing character great story line! Kept me enthralled from page one! This is a must read! I'm excited for more from Sabrina! She did an amazing job!
Judie
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

I enjoyed this paranormal read. Not your usual take but definitely worth reading. Be sure to check this read out! You will be sure to enjoy it.
Muhemed Masika
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each bite you take
You lose blood
The vampires love the taste
Only a transfusion can fix you
One last nite
I promise
emmaline pearce
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book since the first page x gutted that it ended x thank u
Chad Christofferson
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
New author

I’ve already recommended this book to others. Great new author to me. Has great jealous moment, and also like moments.
Anne-Marie
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Erica has a fiancé who has been cheating on her, but that’s not all that he’s hiding. The day she found out for sure, (she had been thinking it for awhile) she “met” Julius as she mistakingly smashed his expensive new car with a baseball bat, thinking it was her fiancé’s. Despite Julius’ anger, he couldn’t get her out of his mind. When he meets her a few days later, he strikes a bargain, for her to pay off the debt of the repairs. The attraction is mutual and she agrees. Julius, however, is also ...more
Erin Paige Bixby
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc2020
This story was very well written. The characters were well developed and engaging. I am a lover of PNR. I love the different possibilities and the turns a story can take. Erica and Julius reeled me in quickly. The 1st chapter had me. I was mad right along with Erica and then I was laughing uncontrollably. I love a book that can hook me that quick. I loved every minute of this story and I can't wait to see who I will be loving next. By the way, Max is a douche!
Melanie

• Code of Silence
  • Nightworld Academy: Term One
  • Surviving
  • Hope In A Time Of War
  • Survival (The Hollow, #1)
  • Sixx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #4)
  • Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • New Moon (Alpha Wolf Academy, #1)
  • Pillage & Plague (Mount Olympus Academy, #2)
  • Fire & Flood (Mount Olympus Academy, #1)
  • Cursed Academy (Year Four)
  • Wither & Wound
  • Allure
  • Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)
  • Reaper Academy: Semester One (Reaper Academy #1)
  • Honor Kills (Angelina Bonaparte Mysteries, #3)
  • A Christmas Witch