Start by marking “Lear (Alpha One Security #5)” as Want to Read:
Lear (Alpha One Security #5)

Lear

(Alpha One Security #5)

It was supposed to be a one-night stand with a tall, wiry, handsome, slightly nerdy guy with oddly captivating green eyes. Those eyes were the only clue that there was a lot more to this guy than I’d first assumed—they were hard, wickedly intelligent, cunning eyes. They hid more than they revealed, and the name he gave, Lear, seemed made up. But he was sexy and he talked a ...more
Kindle Edition
Published November 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Lear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lear

Start your review of Lear (Alpha One Security #5)
Marika
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
whoa! Cuddy and Lear's story is one heart pounding , action packed, hotter than heck story..there is so much to say and so much I can't obviously say..
Once I started there was no way to put it down..I stayed up half the night...
I need the next book ASAP cause I have a feeling the next story will be even more heartbreaking and will keep me on edge!
Jody Lockwood
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un-freaking-believable! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Book 5 of the A1S is just riveting. I’ve loved this whole series but I have a special love for Lear & Dani. The story was fast paced and high octane! I can’t wait to read Anselm’s story and then I hope we get a new series with Johnny Raze and the RMI group ♥
Lindsey King
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 4.5
Overall Rating 4.5

All the goodness!!! Smoking hot alpha male, bad ass heroine, a crazy journey to make them insane all together makes this book greatness. I devoured every single word and wanted more! Loved it hard! Jasinda knocked yet another one out of the park!
Heather andrews
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ehh, Lear isn't one to bull****, or beat around the bush, "he watched me very carefully. “Simple. My place, yours, or a hotel?” Lear tends to notice things about his woman, “you must own some seriously impressive sports bras,” I muttered. “Keeping those monsters contained during an op must be a hell of a job.” The man really is quite honest, “about you?” I laughed. “I don’t think there’s anything about you that doesn’t turn me on somehow.” I liked this book, I loved Lear.
Kelly Stuart
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A1S is back with an almighty bang and i‘ve loved every minute. I have loved this series and so glad to read another book. Lear and Cuddy are meant for each other given similar backgrounds and work. Throughout this book they are still trying to find and kill Cain. So glad there is another book in the series
The Smutbrarians
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 4.5
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

This story is made up of all the goodness!!! Smoking hot alpha male, bad ass heroine, a crazy journey to make them insane all together makes this book greatness. I devoured every single word and wanted more! Loved it hard! Jasinda knocked yet another one out of the park!
Tiffany Hope
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can’t wait for the next

I swear Cain has got to go!!!!! But the serious fire between Lear and Cuddy! So in love with them!!! Great action and hot scenes make for another great book to add to this series!!! Can’t wait for the final!!!!!
Annette Booker
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a story! From the very beginning, this story grabs you. I loved the descriptive scenes...I almost felt like I was watching a movie. Danielle/Cuddy and Lear make a breathtaking pair in this book and the cliff hanger is making me antsy! Wow! Definitely a power packed action and romance uniquely and beautifully done.
Adriana
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dani is my kinda girl, if I ever went into battle I’d want her at back. God, what a book!!! Now I NEED Anselm’s book!!
Ginny
Love this series.
Konny
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lear by Jasinda Wilder is book five in her Alpha One Security series. Lear is , like the other books in this series, a stand alone. The previous books are Harris; Tresh; Duke and Puck.
Lear is the nerdy one of the group. He's not a damsel in distress rescuer, but when he meets Cuddy, he can't stay away.
Danielle, aka Cuddy is not a damsel. She's a strong heroine, her calling is in the military where she works super secret ops.
And thn everything changes when these two meet.
L
Donna Kitsch
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh just when I thought I couldn’t love a series more, here comes Lear!
I always appreciate strong heroine females who aren’t just sitting around waiting to be rescued. Danielle is just that, strong and kick ass! Couldn’t put this book down, really enjoyed the excitement and thrill this book carried through right to the end. Still swooning over the heat between Lear and Danielle!
Leah White
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On the edge of my seat

OMG! This book had me on the edge of my seat for sure but damn Lear and Cuddy make an amazing couple!!!! It got my heart pump into where I had to speed walk and then drop the book so could stop reading just to prolong the end..... amazing amazing amazing!!!!
Julieng Martínez
Barbara Aymond
Iveta
Melly
Nov 10, 2019

• Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Claiming Grace (Ace Security #1)
  • Treat Me
  • Daddy's Dirty Boss
  • Inevitably (RiffRaff Records Book 8)
  • Bishop's Queen (Endgame Trilogy, #2)
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • Kiss Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • 15 Minutes (A Maizie Albright Star Detective Mystery, #1)
  • Cruel War: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (The Gilded Sovereign, #1)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Mafia Boss (The Accidental Mafia Queen, #1)
  • Broken SEAL (Sleeper SEALs #10)
  • Enamored (Accidental Billionaires #3)
  • All In (Sleeper SEALs #9)
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Alpha One Security (5 books)
  • Harris (Alpha One Security, #1)
  • Thresh (Alpha One Security, #2)
  • Duke (Alpha One Security, #3)
  • Puck (Alpha One Security, #4)