Start by marking “Deal Makers” as Want to Read:
Deal Makers

Deal Makers

(Dealing with Love #3)

I’VE OFFICIALLY SCREWED THE POOCH.

I mean, not literally, because that would be disgusting. But I did break one of the cardinal rules of Bro Code, which is equally appalling. You see, I fell in love with my best friend’s sister after he explicitly forbid me to go near her. As if that weren’t bad enough, I went ahead and married her while sh*tfaced in Vegas.

I know that I

Paperback
Published November 2019 by Independently published (first published January 4th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Deal Makers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deal Makers

Start your review of Deal Makers
Book-Bosomed  blog
2.5 Stars

Andrew Summer, 32, is fighting a strong attraction to his best friend’s sister. But Drew lives by the “Bro Code” so resisting Charlotte Harris, 31, is what he’s determined to do. Until alcohol and a night alone in Vegas takes away his inhibitions.

I give points to Charlee for not buying into this whole Bro Code that included her younger brother’s silly insistence that she’s off limits. I couldn’t agree more that he had no say in her love life so why she later let him manipulate things is
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
Omg!!! This is the first book I've read by this author, definitely not the last! My gah I was blown away with her writing!
This was also the best forbidden, best friends sister book I have read in a long time!

Charlee and Drew were amazing!
Charlee wants Drew and he wants her too but Bro Code is standing in the way!
A bachelor and bachelorette party in Vegas lead Charlee and Drew together for a while, they get totally wasted and end up married.

At first they both want an annulment, but as time
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Laura Lee perfectly combines sweet swoony romance with laugh out loud hilarity like no one else! I’ve adored every book in this series so far, but Drew and Charlee’s story is definitely my favorite. They have this perfect mix of heat, sweet, fun, and a pinch of drama to really make things interesting. To say I devoured this book is an understatement. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything so fast in my life! I just couldn’t get enough of their story.
I loved everything about these two. Drew is
Crystal
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is there an option for more stars? I freaking LOVED this book!! I was excited to read Drew and Charlee’s story, especially after we got a glimpse of them in Laura’s Christmas short, but I wasn’t sure if I was going to love them as much as I loved Brody and Rainey in Deal Takers.

Well.... happy to report that I laughed just as hard... probably even harder during Deal Makers!

I love how the author totally takes us in the head of the characters. Drew and his conversations with his certain ^anatomy
Sharon Jones
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction book blog.
Well I couldn't ask for a better book to start the new year off with. The only thing I'm disappointed in is that I haven't read the first two books in the Dealing With Love series.
Drew is Brody's best friend and has only recently met Brody's sister Charlee. I loved how they couldn't stay away from each other, knowing that Brody would not be happy. I also liked how the story jumped from past to present. This was done seamlessly.
There were
Laura Lee
Dec 31, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AVAILABLE NOW!

Vanessa Lawford
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved Drew and Charlotte's story and couldn't put it down.

This was book was a steamy read and is a definite mist read. This book could be read as a standalone but I would recommend reading the books in order.

An ARC was kindly provided in exchange for an honest and voluntary review by Sweet Treats Book Blog
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Deal Makers by Laura Lee is book Three in the Dealing With Love Series. This is the story of Charlotte 'Charlee ' Harris and Andrew 'Drew' Summer. I have read the previous books, but feel you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Drew is Charlee's brother good friend and so he has placed her in the off limits section but when they have a night Vegas they end up getting married. Thinking to get it annulled but their feelings and desires for each other start making that impossible.
Amy
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve been dying to get my hands on this book. I may have stalked Laura and bugged her until she finally gave in and sent it to my kindle.

Charlee and Drew... I don’t know who’s hotter. Their chemistry was off the charts explosive. Charlee is sexy, sarcastic, and just as big a perv as her brother. Drew, well Drew is kinda me in male form, it’s all about sex and food. And of course, Charlee.

This book came at just the right time to pull me out of a book slump. If you enjoy laugh out loud
Angelica Larsson
This is the first book that I've read by this author and the first in this series amd I loved it! I loved the storyline and the wonderful characters in it. I loved the chemistry between Drew and Charlee. They are just so good together. Would love to read more about them and their family and friends.

H.B. Jasick
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Loved this book so freaking hard!! Drew and Charlee are the perfect match up. In this story you get, love, laughter, LOTS or Drew flavored advice, and hot hot heat!! This is a definite MUST READ. The perfect romantic comedy to start out the year!! Quite possibly my favorite book in the series!!
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
He broke the "Bro Code"and dated his best friend's sister after a drunken night in Vegas but oh know he kept going back. This is a hilarious story with two individuals you will love to get behind because the characters are so deserving of each other. Will Drew and Charlee have their happily ever after?

Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
Love love love this book. Drew and Charlee’s story is epic. This rom-com is going to be one to beat.
Rejane
Jan 02, 2019 marked it as no-way-jose  ·  review of another edition
Today I read many reviews and 99% of them said the books had either misunderstandings, miscommunication or immaturity. This one is the latter.
I have a horrible feeling this is going to be the new trend.

Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Laura Lee has set the bar high for 2019. I could not of asked for a book better than this one, to start this year with. I am absolutely, positively in LOVE with Drew and Charlee's story. This Interconnected standalone was better than I could have imagined. Laura Lee completely captivates me with her writing. It is flawless, and so easy to read. Deal Makers is that book that hooks you from the very first page, and keeps you held hostage; willingly to the very last word that is on the page. I will ...more
Tanja Kezmic
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: omgreads
This was acutely first read of 2019 so if this is any indication my year will be filed with light, funny and steam stories. I'm giving this one 4.5*

I loved Charlotte and her straightforward, take-no-shit attitude. When she sets her eyes on Drew she decided she'll have him no matter what. Saying that I was a bit disappointed when she tried to do the right thing – I mean who in their right mind would choose to leave a man like Drew??? I loved Drew – with all his musicales he really was one big
Catlou
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drew is trying very hard not to violate the Bro Code, but Charlee is just too big a temptation. What could one night in Vegas hurt? After all what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, or not. When you are laughing before the end of the first chapter, you know you’re in for a great time. There is so much I could say about this book, but I don’t want to spoil any of this marvelous read. This tale is full of laughter, a few tears, and plenty of steamy romance, and in between a wonderfully engaging ...more
Bridget Hickey
OMG I just loved this book and this was the first time I read anything by this author.I can't wait to read more of her books .Drew breaks the bro-code when he shows a interest in best friends sister.Even though he promises nothing will ever happen again.Dam the chemistry between Charlee and Drew is so dam hot .These two are funny and loud and meant to be together.The sex is over the top.What can I say for a fast easy entertaining read you need to ONE CLICK it's above good.
Ericka Gutierrez
One of my favorite reads!

A definite must read! I'm not one to usually leave a review on a book I've read. But I absolutely love this series. Drew has always been in the background as one of the best friends, and I'm glad he finally got his chance at a story. Though I really like Brody and his jokes that had me cracking up in Deal Takers, I think Drew and Charlee are my new favorites! The chemistry that these two have.... all I can say is DAMN!! I had an outright smile while reading, and if I
AC Squared Book Blog
Damn did I love this one! I LOVE best friends brother/sister stories, and this was a damn good one! I love the basis of these two not getting together was because of "bro code." Everyone knows that siblings are usually off limits, but sometimes you just can't help it!

I LOVED How Drew reacted to Charlee every time he saw her. It's as if she were his siren, even when she didn't talk. I thought it was funny that the best friend, Brody, hadn't ever brought Charlee around until recent years.
Amy  Crull
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh My God, this book is so freakin hilarious!!!! Drew and Charlee bring the heat in this one!! I absolutely love brother's best friend/sister and this one was one of the best I've read. Even though it can be read as a standalone, each and every character bring something to the book. This one you have a crazy night in Vegas and now Drew and Charlee have to deal with the aftermath. It played out just like I thought it would but it was so much to keep reading to see how they got out of it. I must ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
#RelationshipGoals
The bratty Trio is back with the 3rd Big Peacock making an appearance -Andrew Summers. They are in Vegas for Riley and Devyn's kid free weekend.

description

His eyes land on Charlotte Harris, sister of his best buddy-Brody Harris and all his blood rushes to his little head!! This guy is HUGE, in all departments- North to South!! And since his 5th limb is bigger than his upper brain, it has a mind and thoughts of its own....seriously!
I could live there forever, my dick sighs.
I hear ya,
Nadine Bookaholic
You can see this and other Reviews I have written along with various cover reveals, excerpts, and giveaways here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

Dealing With Love has been an enjoyable series and I am sad to see it come to an end. I have enjoyed watching the friends and family come together to find their HEAs. Each book can be read as a standalone but I highly suggest you read them in order because each of the characters play a main role in all of the books.

In Deal Makers, we are gifted with
Nicole Smith
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-comedy
4.5 Stars
The thing I loved most about this book was the humor. I was laughing from beginning to end. This book left me in a good mood when I finished it. The characters are great and very entertaining. Plus we get to see how the couples from the previous books are doing. I so love that so much. Add in it's a brother's best fined troupe I was sold. Drew and Charlee are such a great fit, but Drew lives by the "bro code" which means Charlee is off limits. That doesn't stop the pull whenever he is
Amy
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would. I absolutely loved this book. Drew has always had an attraction to his best friend's sister Charlee. She's fun, very sexy and has a wicked tongue. But his friend Brodie would kill him if he got with his sister. They both want each other but they know Brodie would go nuclear if anything happened. But when they go away for a Bachelor/Bachelorette party in Vegas, all their resistance crumbles. One night of drinking and they end up married! ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to say that so far I have started this year's reading with a bang..I have the previous two reviews coming( yeah catching up)..But I so enjoyed this book with Charlotte and Drew, they were perfect for each other. I loved Drew I mean love and I was happy to see him fight for what he wanted or should I say who he wanted and that was Charlotte my friends, he would even give up his friendship with his bestie for it, but on another note he shouldn't have to even justify himself...I will tell ...more
Wendy Livingstone
This is the third book in this awesome series, and is Drew and Charlee’s turn. Charlee is forbidden as she is Drew’s best friend’s sister, but they cannot deny the chemistry between them and end up having a wild night in Vegas, which ends with them married. No spoilers; this is an absolute must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a well written flawless story, which is hilarious, emotional, and steamy, all which had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. This is an ...more
Julie Terra
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story of Drew who is best friends with Charlie’s brother who has forbid him even looking at his sister let alone dating her. So not only has he looked at her he got drunk and married her. This was my first book by Laura Lee and I can’t wait to read more.

Vanessa Fischer
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once they meet they are drawn to each other, but can they stay away from each other. He's her brother's best friend of 10 years that she has just met and he shouldn't have anything to do with her due to Bro Code of brothers. But what happens in Vegas doesn't seem to be able to stay in Vegas. Marvelous read and well-developed characters.

Linda Kopec
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drew feels an instant attraction to Charlee, his best friend's sister when they meet. He tries very hard to keep the "bro-code" and stay away from her. When they are in Vegas, they get married and then have to figure out how to deal with the brother, their marriage and each other. This is a wonderful addition to the series!

« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Please correct author and combine 5 28 Jan 07, 2019 10:28AM
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Please update book cover 5 29 Dec 27, 2018 03:52PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add this book to the series 3 19 Nov 08, 2018 11:42AM

• Happy New You
  • Baby's Daddy
  • For Emery (For You, #4)
  • The Way You Are (The Carolina Connections #5)
  • Pretty Reckless
  • Dirty Player (Back to You, #2)
  • Unexpected Surprise
  • Rebel Heart
  • Wingman (Rascals #2)
  • Beautifully Undone (The Beaumont Brothers, #3)
  • Remedy
  • Just Faking It (Brother's Best Friend #5)
  • Rules of Engagement (Platonically Complicated, #3)
  • Stripped: Tease Series Book 2 (The Tease Series)
  • Baby Yours: Hunter & Lennon, #2 (Roommate Duet, #2)
  • Mom-Com (Reality of Love, #2)
  • Just Say Yes (Indianapolis Eagles, #1)
  • Falling For Him

Laura Lee is the USA Today bestselling author of steamy and sometimes ridiculously funny romance. She is best known for writing the Dealing With Love series and the Pixie Dust Chronicles.Laura won her first writing contest at the ripe old age of nine, earning a trip to the state capital to showcase her manuscript. Thankfully for her, those early works will never see the light of day again!

Dealing with Love (3 books)
  • Deal Breakers (Dealing with Love #1)
  • Deal Takers (Dealing With Love #2)