Start by marking “Resolution (The Resilience Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Resolution (The Resilience Duet, #2)

Resolution

(The Resilience Duet #2)

The conclusion to Resilience is here...

With Enzo returning to Germany, distance has its hardships. Settling down or having a family had never been on his radar before Samantha. Now her quick wit and sexy smile has him contemplating his life choices. She and her kids have burrowed their way deep into his heart, and he knows he cannot let go.

Samantha never imagined she
Published February 11th 2020 by Amanda Shelley, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Resolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resolution

Start your review of Resolution (The Resilience Duet, #2)
Ebook Enthusiast
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Resolution - Amanda Shelley - 4 stars
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

Resolution is book two in the Resilience duet by author Amanda Shelley. This book takes off in Germany where we left Samantha and Enzo in the hospital. The conclusion of the duet was everything I expected plus more. Samantha and Enzo are the sweetest couple and I love the banter between the two of them. Samantha with her no filter and sass and Enzo with his sweet insecurity enamored me from the start. The way
Judy Cornett
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to read the conclusion to Resilience. This book did not disappoint. It was so good. Enzo and Sam’s story was full of love, laughter and a little bit of angst. I loved reading about their journey to find love. The secondary characters were fantastic. Enzo’s family, Sam’s children and best friend made the story so enjoyable. I hope you pick up this duet and read it. I’m looking forward to more from this amazing author. I highly recommend this book.
Alharaca
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As the name says it this is the perfect end for this book duet, i love this one as much as the first book, you'll fall even more for him, you just wish as some point to find someone like him , I just didn't wish that it ends, now I'll have to find another perfect book, this won't be the las book from this author that I read. Go grab both nooks you won't regret it. ...more
Lisa Starkweather
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sam and Enzo are back and I was absolutely thrilled to start reading Resolution. Their love for each other is so strong that the long distance between couldn't keep them apart. Every turn of the page, kept me wanting more. Once again, I couldn't put the book down.
Dawn Doyle
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in a duet. I was fortunate to receive an ARC. If you enjoy a good love at first sight love story this is for you. I look forward to reading many more books from this author!
Ashton
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, single-parent
* * I HAD BEEN GIVEN AN ADVANCE READERS COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW * *

Review to come.

But hint.... Read it all in 3 hours
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd and concluding part of Enzo and Samantha’s fantastic tale. This is a beautifully written story which has a tad angst, and is filled with witty banter, love and humour. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. I cannot wait to read more from this gifted author, and highly recommend her work for all readers.
Lauren Orr
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star-reads
I personally prefer more drama so while this was an easy read it wasn’t one of my favorites. If you’re looking for a nice love story with no drama then duet is totally for you. Enzo is such a nice guy which isn’t what I prefer but you have to love how perfect he is and in real life he is totally what every woman would hope to find.
I wrote this review based on an advance reading copy that the publisher sent me.
Annie Grandorff
Mary Ann
Jackie
Cassie Bowerman
Dec 15, 2019

• Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • You're The One
  • If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood
  • Work in Progress (Red Lipstick Coalition, #3)
  • Hesitate (Guarding Her #6)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Playing to Win (Ice Kings, #1)
  • The Wild One (Corisi Billionaires, #2)
  • Night of the Wild Stags
  • Southern Charmer (Charleston Heat, #1)
  • Cabin 12 (Rock Point, #2)
  • Keeping 6 (Rock Point, #1)
  • Southern Player (Charleston Heat, #2)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Fiance
  • High Fae Academy: Year Two
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
Amanda Shelley loves falling into a book to experience new worlds. As an avid reader and writer, sharing worlds of her own creation is a passion that inspired her to become an author. She writes contemporary romance with characters who are strong and sexy with a touch of sass.

When not writing, Amanda enjoys time with her family, playing chauffeur, chef and being an enthusiastic fan for her

The Resilience Duet (2 books)
  • Resilience (The Resilience Duet, #1)