Start by marking “Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)” as Want to Read:
Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)

Ridin' for Hell

(Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)

In this life, you reap what you sow . . .
Not everyone wants to run from their past.
Some souls embrace the chance to hunt their prey and seek vengeance.
And some bastards just like the carnage a little too much.
There's a reason I'm the SGT at Arms.
I handle the hard shit.
The jobs no one else wants to deal with because its messy.
Thing is, I love to lose control.
When I'm angry,
Published April 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Ridin' for Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ridin' for Hell

Start your review of Ridin' for Hell (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #3)
Tre Talbot
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a thrilling edge of your seat ride that will have you turning those pages non stop. Azrael is a man on a mission and when Nylah comes around this entire focus is shifted for the better. If you’re looking for a MC romance that will have you dying for more you need to one click this book.
Pamela
Azrael is the enforcer for the mc and he is set on a revenge path. Nylah is going through a terrible time in her life. The two meet and things change for Azrael for the better. Chemistry between them is strong and love grows eventually for them. A good mc read.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am leaving a review.
Deana
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whew!

Another great addition to the series. This series just keep getting better with each book. Loving how everyone comes together from the different chapters.
Tracy
Morri
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second in the series. Azreal is the SGT at Arms for the MC that is the Devil himself reincarnated you would think. He loses all control when he is in his mode. He has no problems killing at all. He is on a mission to find and kill the ones that raped and killed his sister. While on this mission he meets Nylah due to the fact that he caught men torturing a young woman. He took these guys out and rushed her to the hospital where Nylah was asked to stay and help with the victim. Nylah f ...more
Aimee Bower
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rael main is to get the person that took the one person he loved most in his life. He is slowly working to his way there, along with his club duties. It is after these duties that he needs time to himself. Rael decides to stop in area that he usually doesn't, he hears screams. When he gets there, he sees some guys burning a young woman. He does what he does best, he takes the girl to the hospital. She is bad shape. There is a nurse that goes after him, thinking he is the one that did that. Rael ...more
Wendy Hodges
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lot of the bikers in this series have been through their own kind of hell long before the woman meet them. The women as well suffer pain, abuse, kidnap and at times loss, but they are still strong and fighting to improve their lives. In this book it's more the sister that is going through it but she is adopted by this group of bikers right along with her sister who is trying to save her. I loved the paranormal aspect of this story it, certainly gave it all an extra edge and a bit of mystery. I ...more
Danielle Marlowe
Ridin' for Hell was a great story. The plot and characters were strong. The story was written well, it was packed with action, suspense, twists and more. Nikki Landis did a great job on it.
Azrael and Nylah were strong characters, their journey was a rollercoaster, they had many ups and downs, nothing came easy but these two, they were made for each other. They were made for each other, their connection, the pull between them was strong. The chemistry between them was off the charts. Nylah and Az
Erin Figueiredo
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an Amazing Ride!

WOW! This was an exhilarating and utterly thrilling ride. The story is dark and twisted perfection from beginning to end. The action and suspense kept me on the edge of my seat biting my nails. At times my heart was in my throat. Azrael is one sexy, badass reaper who is seeking revenge. Nylah is a sweet but badass little nurse who can’t help falling for the intense Angel of Death. Their journey is filled with murder and mayhem making this one hell of a story. I loved every s
R Rais
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Azrael is the Sergeant At Arms of the Royal Bastard MC. Like his name, the Angel of Death, this man exact punishment and thirst of blood of his vengeance with no mercy.
Nylah is the ER nurse. She's an Angel compare to Rael but when he saw her trying to safe her sister who was being abused and almost killed, Rael know their path meet each other on propose.

But The Royal Bastard MC Tonopah chapter is not your average MC. They strike a deal with the devil him self. Making them the reapers who harve
Raven Immortas
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. New to me author. I love MC Romance and this one is up there on my list of favorites. Well written and great characters. This is part of a series written by different authors. None of the books go with each other but all are from the same MC, just different chapters. Worth the read for sure. Check it out.

Nicole Henderson
Well I certainly wasn't expecting that sort of book but well just look at the author and it all makes sense. Azereal's story isn't like any of the others and this is the second book for me in this series by Nikki and wow did I love this book. I can say that I'll be reading more of the RB series and books from the other authors in this RB series.

Zulfa zeebumz
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! What was I thinking waiting so damn long to read this! GAH! Azrael is EVERYTHING!! Here I thought happily Bodie stole a piece of my heart but how wrong I was... Azrael literally took my heart and soul. This book from the get go had me hooked. I flove all the damn characters 😭. Nylah is the light to Azrael's darkness and his her dark and broody Reaper in black leather and chrome with a soft side only she gets to see. I can't wait for the next installment of RBMC. I am officially a huge fan. ...more
Shirl
Nov 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2020
Another great book by Nikki Landis as part of the Royal Bastards MC. Got to hurry this review because I'm so ready for Devil's Ride next.

In my review of the first book of this part of the series I said it had a tiny bit of paranormal. Now I know not everyone enjoys paranormal but even if you don't you will love this book if you like MC books. It's a big part of who they are but doesn't take over the whole story.

This is Azrael "Rael" and Nylah's story. Rael just happens to be in the right place a
Corinne
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first time reading a book by the author and I loved it.
Her writing is fluid, her characters are kick ass. The alphas are SAF and the women are strong as hell.

What do you get when you have some bad ass reapers, motorcycles, brotherhood and some bad guys..... a really great book!!

P.s I also love the twist of supernatural. Not normally my thing but it fits in seamlessly and it’s believable.
E.
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The devil didn't need to look for a soul to steal he has the Tonapah chapter giving him gifts.Rael and Nylah will heat up your pages, while the RBMC show the evil that walks the earth what happens when you cross a reaper. Action packed, bloody violence and full of heat. Don't miss The Angel of Death! ...more
Gladys
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a gripping and gritty read. Definitely not for every reader but if you embrace the dark and have no triggers to worry about this is a very entertaining read. Azrael and Nylah seemed to be such opposites but they were perfect together. This is my frank, freely posted review.
Claire RC
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story really packs a punch from start to finish. There’s a lot of blood and gore in it but it’s essential for the story, the villains get their just deserts from the Reapers.

Deb
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action, adventure, vengeance, drama and incredible characters were the pull for me in this story. The author wrote an amazing story that kept me glued to the pages of this book from beginning to end. I was enthralled and entertained by this character and the story.
Sara
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devil went down to Tonapah

Ninive Dominguez
Another amazing story from Nikki Landis. This book has it allI expected from an MC book and more. Can't wait for the next book. ...more
Christinaraven
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great yet darker story if you like hot bikers with a paranormal twist. This story is about Rael and how he gets a lead on his ultimate revenge. It was hot, steamy, dangerous, and dark but a wild read. I loved watching him deliver his revenge and the story leading up to it was a cool read as all the pieces slowly lineup. Just a good dark story in this biker series.
Natalie
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ridin' for Hell

I love it, love it when the Reapers come out to play. These badass bikers have been through so much just to protect and avenge their loved ones. I can't wait to read Grim's story. It's about time his mate come home.
Rhonda Howell
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Azreal is out for revenge trying to find those who are responsible for his sosters death. When he stumbles upon a prostitute getting messed up by college punks he takes care of business and then takes her to the hospital. Upon delivery to the hospital a nurse turns out to be the victims sister but to Azreal she turns out to be much more. Will he be able to handle this hellcat of a nurse or will she run screaming when she finds out who or what he truely is? I l9ved this book and cannot get enough ...more
Sherry Sias
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One wild ride

Love the story of Rael and Nylah. So much action. Their chemistry is hot!!! Loving this chapter of the Royal Bastards. Can't wait for the next one.
Angela Thomas
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rael

I’m slowly working my way through the RBMC. Each book gives you a piece of the story. Follow Azrael as he seeks justice for his past.
Cynthia Khan
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh boy these books just keep getting more exciting. This book is about Rael and Nylah. This book is full of hurt and losses with excitement and love with some vengeance thrown in.

Elvira
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love well written MC books I can sink my teeth into. The characters are well developed and engaging and the chemistry is undeniable and the storyline flows smoothly throughout the pages.

Amy Vandal
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Avandal

Enjoyed this addition to the Royal Bastards MC series, I loved that there is a little paranormal mixed into this chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
Tammy
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Azrael finds Willow and takes her to the hospital. Her sister happens to work their and sparks fly between Azrael and Nylah, Willow’s sister. Will he get the revenge he seeks? Fast-paced MC read with loads of drama, steam and intense chemistry. Loads of twists and turns, I look forward to the next book. I liked it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Inked in Vengeance (Royal Bastards MC: New Orleans, LA, #1)
  • Rotten Apple (Royal Bastards MC: New York City, #1)
  • The Heavy Crown (Royal Bastards MC: Washington, DC, #1)
  • Frozen Rain (Royal Bastards MC: Anchorage, #1)
  • Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Voodoo (Royal Bastards MC: Ankeny, IA, #1)
  • Desert King (Royal Bastards MC: Santa Fe, NM, #1)
  • Defining Darkness (Royal Bastards MC: Tampa, FL, #1)
  • Axel (Royal Bastards MC: Flagstaff, AZ, #1)
  • Rely on Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #2)
  • Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City, #1)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #1)
  • Lean In: Royal Bastards MC Pittsburgh, PA
  • Silver and Lace (Royal Bastards MC: Detroit, MI, #1)
  • Ice (Royal Bastards MC: Elko, NV #1)
  • Angel (RBMC: Ankeny IA)
  • A Biker for Christmas (Royal Bastards MC, New Orleans, LA)
Nikki Landis is the International Bestselling & Award-Winning Author of over 50 romance and erotica novels that include MC, reverse harem, paranormal, and science fiction. Her books feature dark, alpha heroes, sensual shifters, and seductive vampires and the feisty, independent women they love.

NIKKI'S LATEST RELEASES:

Sign up for Nikki's Newsletter and get a FREE book: https://dl.book

Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV (6 books)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Bloody Mine (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV, #2)
  • Devil's Ride (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #4)
  • Papa Noel (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #5)
  • Hell's Fury (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #6)

News & Interviews