Start by marking “In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)” as Want to Read:
In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)

In Fury Lies Mischief

(Midnight Mayhem #2)

Blurb coming soon...
Kindle Edition
Published March 10th 2020

Start your review of In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVIALABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 VILLAINOUS CROWNS

GOD, how I love the worlds that Amo builds. Truly. The way she weaves the storyline has my mind working overtime to see how it is all going to fit together. And every single time I think I have it, I dont. I just dont, and it is the reason I love her at story telling.

Amo seems to know just what I love when it comes to a dark hero - depraved, violent, and an a**hole. Doesnt sound like someone you should love, but do I ever and I dont know if I
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
OMG!! Amo Jones did the damn thing ONCE AGAIN!! In Fury Lies Mischief was legit FIRE!!! I was mesmerized and consumed from the first page. Killian and Saskia were basically a cauldron of explosiveness that never let up from the getgo. And honestly, I thought King was everything - but Killian? God Almighty! Jones broke the mold with him. HE IS THE BEST HERO SHE HAS WRITTEN TO DATE!! I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE THIS WORLD!!!!

What I love most about reading an Amo Jones book is feeling like I am coming
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540 IN-FURY-LIES-MISCHIEF

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

'IN FURY LIES MISCHIEF' is the second full length book in Amo Jone's 'Midnight Mayhem' series. Spoken in 'dual perspectives.' Killian (The trickster with no heart) & Saskia

How do you go about writing up a review when the book consumed you, it took over your life and spat you out at the end after closing that last page and leaving you numb..Book by book this author is holding us captive with her words,
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
OMG! I definitely wasn't ready for this story. In Fury Lies Mischief is something out of this world, dark, gritty, sexy, angst, an explosion of feelings and magic that blew out my mind, wow, I have no words to describe it; It's a MASTERPIECE, I couldn't put it down a single second.

Killian, dear God, is my FAVORITE HERO BY THE AUTHOR, he is a handsome evil, cocky, he exudes sensuality and mischief, a single smile of his can set your panties on fire, and he is as addictive
Genevieve || GCK's Book Review Blog ||
I'll figure your shit out, Little Villain, and when I do...

In Fury Lies Mischief is the second book of Midnight Mayhem series. It can be read as a STANDALONE. We can read the story from Killian & Saskia's POV.

When I take an Amo book or write a review about it I just can't help myself. I'm flooding the story all the time. It is what it brings out of me. I read from a lot of authors, but she's my BEST EVER.
The highlight of my life when I start to read a new book from Amo. Everytime when I
Ashlee
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I was ten years old, I told the world to go fuck themselves.

Its a rather dreary day, the sun isnt shining but its there and the air is a bit oppressive making you feel agitated. And then you hear them. The sound of tires rolling down asphalt cutting through the humidity and bringing with it the taste of desire. The sound draws closer and thats when you catch the first glimpse of the black tour buses. By now the city residents are starting to clog the sides of the street and you push and
NativeHippiesBookObsession
𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱, 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓰𝓮.

This book felt like stepping into a mysterious world wrapped in a smoky illusion. Every vivid detailed plays before your eyes soaking you in from the beginning. You feel as one with the perplex show that is Midnight Mayhem. Getting lost in the minds of Saskia and Killian and devouring their darkest thoughts.

Killian is like tasting heroin. Addictive. Youd go through utterly distasteful tactics to get another taste. He is the perfect
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Holy Fire Ball! You never attended a circus like this!!! The midnight mayhem crew is back! Are you ready to fall for Killian Trickster Cornelli? He has no issues getting any girl to drop to her knees but Saskia Royal is different. She wants nothing to do with him and he likes that challenge. The Kiznitch Families might run them all but is that why Saskia keeps to herself? What does is she hiding and why was she brought to the midnight mayhem 3 month ago? Can this trickster and his little dragon ...more
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
Do villains have hearts, baby?

What have I just read My mind is completely blown away. I feel like Amo Jones has compelled me and threw in a different dimension, where reality blends with something out of this world. I have no words to describe what this sorceress of an author just did Im so consumed with Midnight Mayhem that I dont know how to act in a normal world. Can someone remind me what year it is and whats currently happening on Earth?

There is no proper way to explain the storyline of
Lizs.book.nook ||Elizabeth||
Amo Jones kills it once again! In Fury Lies Mischief was raw, twisted, dark, edgy, and filled with dark goodness. I thought I had a pretty good idea of who Killian was from In Peace Lies Havoc but dang was I wrong. There are so many complex layers to Killian that just when you think you are starting to get a grasp on his story Amo pulls the rug right from under you. Killian is an amalgamation I tried to solve, but instead just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Then there was Saskia. No one writes
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
Amo hitted that exact button in the dark side of my heart with this dark romance book. In Fury Lies Mischief owns me totally and I don't have enough. It's amazed me, shocked me, entertained me and was a little bit different than previous one. More edgy, angsty, filthy and full of anticipation with jaw dropping moments. Amo Jones has a way of surprising and playing with readers emotions in unexpected ways.
This story was enemies to lovers dark romance at its best and I'm a sucker for that kind of
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
How can something so dark be so beautiful I dont know but I know its something I need! I also know Amo is the only one who can fill that! Her stories weave a web of bloody lies and twisted tales that I cant ever get enough of!

The brutal honest truth at the heart of every Amo story is that sometimes blood isnt thicker than water and the families that we find in the bonds of friendship are stronger than anything because you need trust and you need love to form those bonds!

In the very darkest
PP's Bookshelf
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Fury Lies Mischief is undoubtedly the best story by Amo Jones till date . The depth of storyline and characters. The emotions messing my heart and soul. Pure addictive, depraved and sensational chemistry. If you think Amo Jones played games with your heart before, you are not even ready for In Fury Lies Mischief. Because this is a new level of dark and twisted perfection from the queen of angst!

You should read the first book, In Peace Lies Havoc to fully grasp this mysterious world of
it.sgottabethebooks
Freaking amazing! Amo Jones slays it with In Fury Lies Mischief. I am so in love with Killian and his mind fckery, alpha ways and gah, just everything. And my lady boner couldnt get any harder for Saskia! The author penned a dark romance worthy of infinite stars as she take us on a journey of mayhem and mischief with complex characters and twisted conflict. The darkness, loathing, mistrust and love that flow between Killian and Saskia will have you on the edge of your seat. The author dominated ...more
Danielle (The Caffeinated Book Addict)
Wooooow. Amo really did that. Ya'll, this book is so good.
I love this world so much. Midnight Mayhem is gritty, dark, and so fucked up, but it's everything our little black hearts need. 😏

"Words can be a powerful weapon, lethal enough to strip anyone of their composure while leaving their confidence bleeding out over the floor."

I have been so hyped to read Killian's book. I absolutely loved him in In Peace Lies Havoc, and dayum, this boy did not disappoint.
He's Midnight Mayhems trickster, but
TheMommaBookClub
In Fury Lies Mischief [Midnight Mayhem, Book Two] by Amo Jones

𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘐𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴.
*~*~*~*
𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖: Saskias Kiznitch heritage meant that she was always destined to perform for Midnight Mayhem. What she didnt expect was to find friends amongst the dancersand an unexpected, and decidedly unwanted, pull to Killian Cornelii. She doesnt trust him. Detests his playboy
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 black heart stars!! Omfg I am in love again. This book is straight to top three of 2020!! I need Amo Jones to pipe down a little bit I dont know how I can want every single asshole she writes.

This is book two in the Midnight Mayhem series and I dont advise reading as a stand alone. But this can be read as a stand alone, you will just miss out some very hot men!!

...I was born human but crafted to be this.
Trickster.
The fucking Mayhem in Midnight. The motherfucker that would push all of your
Jamie Johnson
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amo Jones throws you in the deep end and drowns you with her tortured words. This book has a darkness that sneaks up on you, it is about a trickster after all, and just when you think you have it all figured out, she flips the script and sends you on a chase for your sanity.

Killian and Saskia are every dark hearts desire of pain and passion. They have a chemistry like no other that even they dont understand. It just is. The rest of the Brothers Kiznitch and Midnight of course never disappoint
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Five amazing, twisted, mind blowing stars for this dark and gritty romance! In Fury Lies Mischief will grip you right from the first page as this author has nailed it again with her intricate storytelling and clever world building. There were heart stopping twists and turns, astounding revelations, red hot scorching scenes, and of course, intriguing characters that kept me enthralled from beginning to end.

This author never fails to create a captivating cast of characters that are dark, damaged,
Janell Lovell
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I dont think you guys are ready for this book or killian this truly was a masterpiece that Amo Jones has created, from the first page till the last I was taken on this incredible journey that only she can take you on...

They way these characters came to life just shows you why Amo has become the queen of creating these dark, emotional charged, depraved A holes tbh lol but ones you just cant help but fall for even though in reality youd be running for your life. But killian omg I love him so damn
SinfulSoulRead
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amo Jones reached the new level of darkness and madness. I thought after In Please Lies Havoc she wouldnt surprise me more. But In Fury Lies Mischief completely destroyed me, owned my heart, stole my breath away and left insanely addicted to every hero and their unbelievable performances.

Amo Jones well played me with Killian and Saskias story. In Fury Lies Mischief is an unputdownable enemies to lovers story filled with uncontrolled passion, chemistry, and raw feelings. You can feel how much
Persephone
Where do I even begin...

In Fury Lies Mischief was incredible! It was amazing to step back inside the lilac tents of Midnight Mayhem. To be with the Kiznitch Brothers again. The heat and intensity and overall mayhem had me devouring every word and page as fast as humanly possible.

Killian and Little Dragon have a connection that they continually try to fight, but cannot deny.

As with every Amo Jones book, In Fury Lies Mischief is packed with the most delicious and dark anti-hero's and the sassiest
Shars❤️ Bella✏️ Books
Oh please I need details for release of this book

😍😍😍
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Oh wow

What a book this was, it grabs you right from the start and doesn't let go until the last page. Amo sure knows how to write a book that will keep you craving for more.

This book was everything and more than I expected this one is packed with it all a rollercoaster of a ride of emotions while reading. characters you just can't help but fall love with even if you didn't like them to start with.

Amo has a way of making you fall for them, this book is full of twists and turns!! I can't wait
Ratula
5 Incredible Stars! Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2wOI7yb
Laura Petersen
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YOOOOOOOOOOO IMMA NEED A MINUTE BECAUSE THIS BOOK HAS ME FEELING ALLLLLLLL SORTS OF WAYS

Okay, so I read this book ten days ago. TEN. I have thought about it literally every single day since then and I still cant seem to come up with a coherent review, so apologies for what is about to be a rambling review.

Ill start off by saying that I am a diehard Amo Jones fan. This woman embraces dark romance in such a unique, engaging way and I eat up every word of it. She weaves these fantastic stories
Ashley: Saucy Southern Readers Blog
cropped-saucy.jpg

***ARC generously provided for an honest review.***

Storyline: 5+ stars
Characters: 5+ stars
Heat Factor: 5+ stars
Overall Rating: 5+ stars

In Fury Lies Mischief, Book 2 in the Midnight Mayhem Series is easily one of the best works from the dark and deliciously sinful mind of Amo Jones. Gripping and riddled with shocking twists this story is sure to leave readers with a serious book hangover.

In Fury Lies Mischief is jarring and riveting. From the first page to the last it is a whirlwind journey full
Maria Andrea
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ALL Amo's books are just simply Extraordinaire!! They are addictive and brilliant! I read the first book of Midnight Mayhem (In Peace Lies Havoc) and as usual it never fails to amaze me. You will definitely fall in love with all the characters. They are just insanely good! Can't wait to read this 2nd book!! Amo's works are my stress reliever. Amo's mind is just so beautiful, creative, dark and complex that she creates books that whoever reads them will never stop reading and will crave for ...more
Kari Davis
I could easily give this more than 5 Stars!

How do I put into words this story. Its witchery at its best, its tragic, its undeniably epically beautiful! Two souls drawn to one another that a war may rage if they find their way to one another. Sasika is the gas and Killian is the match that sets this story on fire. Hold on tight because your about to lose your mind!!

Secrets and lies are part of Midnight Mayhem. What would would we uncover with this one? I wasnt sure what I was getting myself
CBBooklove
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a absolutely gold. It's dark and sexy as hell! Like ladies and gents prepare yourself. The world of Midnight Mayhem is absolutely unique and it sucks you in and won't let you go.

I told myself at 2am okay, I'll read 30 minutes and go back to sleep, nope! I found myself finishing the last page at 4:45am because I just couldn't stop reading!!

Now let's get to Killian, holy hotness! Like what a man! Killian is destructive but he keeps bringing you back for more and more! Some women

• All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Bully Me: Class of 2020
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Mating Theory
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • A Lovely Obsession (Debt of Passion Duet, #1)
Amo Jones is a USA Today & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic (Slytherin). She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & Husband at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state

Midnight Mayhem (3 books)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • In Silence She Screams (Midnight Mayhem #3)

News & Interviews