Start by marking “Harnessing Light” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Harnessing Light

S.B. Goncarova

Harnessing Light

"I SAID GOODNIGHT knowing full well it was goodbye, and then in the dark, you were there, on the bed next to me, only three thousand something miles away, and the quiet sounds of you muddling on your guitar seep into my veins and lull me into that cloudy space between awake and asleep, and in the end I am brought back to the beginning--"

Can one create a love so bright, tha
Published October 14th 2019 by Sarah Beth Goncarova-Hluchan

To ask other readers questions about Harnessing Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harnessing Light

Start your review of Harnessing Light
Vaishali • [V.L. Book Reviews]
Rating: 5 memorable stars

​"We act like two stubborn goldfish in two goldfish bowls looking in opposite directions because somehow that's easier than looking at each other. We allow the past to dictate our actions, present and future. As if rules of engagement are written in stone. Both of us are masters of building stone walls."

And as the vibration of the last vowel signals a culmination, hinging on a response to a rhythm that demands to be carried on, pours into the moulds of silence that r
N.N. Light
Rare is a book that can mean anything to anyone and still be a classic read. This is a rare book. With a style of prose and poetry not seen since Jim Morrison wrote his work, this is a book that dares you to explore.

It is almost impossible to define this work. That is the beauty of this book. This book is better enjoyed if the reader decides what the book means to them.

How many times do you pick up a book and are driven to an interpretation by the blurb or the jacket cover? Here the author pr
Tavleen Kaur (Travelling Through Words)
“You must grow your roots as thick as the ones you’re standing on, he said. Deepen and strengthen them. In fact at this point in your life that is the single most important thing you can do. Developing your connection to the source so firmly that nothing can knock you off balance. And once you’ve done that, and only when you’ve done that, one day, you will discover that you’ve been soaring above the canyon on gossamer wings for some time already, and you just hadn’t seen it yet.”

It’s hard to des
Pallavi Sareen
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harnessing Light- This book is everything and more. The best part about this book is that it sums up everything in just a few pages. The book not only narrates a sweet yet melancholic story of love and light, but also pictures that match the mood and poems that enter the story at a very relevant time.

The writing is something that amazed me because of its imagery and instant connect.

Cheery optimism as pungent as the scent of microorganisms in the soil awakening after a long winter’s sleep.

And the
Jay Jasper
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has a depth of emotion and awareness that explores the power of the human spirit to transcend the many injustices both personal and systemic in this world. It's a modern era ageless coming of age story, showcasing the human resilience to start over, and over again when necessary. We come of age many times as our knowledge and experience in this world grows.

The women you will meet in this book, including the author will inspire you with their stories, which are highly relatable in this
Greta
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing story full of prose and soulful goodness that will touch your heart and then do it again when you are least expecting it. This book provides and endless caress of the senses through the tremendous power of words and bringing light where you least expect it. It is nothing short of a masterpiece.
Stella
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A joyous read and something I simply could not put down. It is not often a thing of such beauty crosses my path, but I am incredibly glad that this book has. I will be reading again and again.
Books R&B
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has such a great collection of memories and stories of the authors life. The fluidity of the experiences even on normal days is expressed so lucidly. This book is completely based on a dear one that the author holds close to her heart and narrates her day-to-day experiences in such a blissful and heart warming fashion. She recollects memories she's had with her when she was not away in Singapore. Time and again she yarns for her company while she bids time thousands of kilometers away ...more
Mary Balfour
Renegade ♥
marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2020

• Island of the Blue Dolphins
  • Magic Lessons (Practical Magic, #0.1)
  • A Potter's Dream: Myths and Legends
  • Jeremiah Jericho: Book One: Allowance
  • Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
  • The Secrets of a Fire King
  • Requiem, Changing Times
  • A Touch of Death (The Outlands Pentalogy #1)
  • The Goodbye Family and the Great Mountain
  • Life of Pi
  • Autoboyography
  • Total Law of Attraction
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
  • Ready to Fall (Wingmen, #1)
  • The MaddAddam Trilogy: Oryx and Crake / The Year of the Flood / MaddAddam
  • Zeus's Cookbook: Most Ungodly Appetizers
  • The Underpainter
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)