Start by marking “Reynard's Dream (The Three Hares Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Reynard's Dream (The Three Hares Book 2)

Reynard's Dream

(The Three Hares #2)

Ethan, Jacob, and Liz are back in this explosive follow-up to The Three Hares: Bloodline, which was described as “A smart, twisty adventure mystery that will keep young readers simply spellbound until the remarkably unpredictable conclusion” by Midwest Book Review.

Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 263 pages
Published November 2nd 2019 by thewordverve

To ask other readers questions about Reynard's Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reynard's Dream

Start your review of Reynard's Dream (The Three Hares Book 2)
Dianne
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Something evil is lurking on the streets of Winslow Falls and it is the destiny of Ethan, Jacob and Liz to get caught up in the middle of the trouble, once again… and as if school wasn’t bad enough, now there is something fishy going on there, too.

The Three Hares are back and author Geoffrey Simpson is throwing everything but the kitchen sink at them in this rapid-fire young adult read that sizzles with action and twisted suspense! REYNARD’S DREAM is about to become a living nightmare and the
Lauren Stoolfire
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ecopy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Ezra Reynard returns with rage, reinforcements, and a dream. As the school year wraps up, an unexpected announcement echoes through the halls. Students are dismissed early, and a new school system is to be introduced after the summer. But first, they must take a test… one which will define their entire futures. Winslow Falls is teetering on the brink of disaster, and their only hope is lurking within a three-hundred-year-old
Candace
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ezra Reynard has a vision for Winslow Falls. Ethan, Jacob, Liz and the Three Hares must stop Ezra and the Red Fox society. There is a race to find a secret treasure. Loyalties will be tested. A bloody battle is on the future horizon. Will friendships be tested? Will evil triumph over good?

Quotes:

--** Ethan Drake **--
--"His late mentor, Arthur, always told him that a person must control his or her emotions in battle, as emotions make you stupid and stupid makes you dead."
-- "His enemy never
AziaMinor
Dec 01, 2019 rated it liked it
"I recieved a free copy from the author for an honest review"

2.5 stars but I rounded up to 3 because the wholesome factor won me over.

Very much like the first book which was okay but felt like it needed something extra. Really loved Ethan and Liz in this but that was about it for the characters, all the rest seemed kinda...meh.

The clues, facts, and historical pieces were great and made the book go by faster and gave it an interesting spin cause I love it when books do that so yay!

And like the
Krista Ivy
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-owned, kindle
OMG
"They're just feeding on the lies."
Too true.
Nannette Demmler
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read the first book in this series, Bloodline, last year and quite enjoyed it. So when the author asked me to read and review the second book I was happy to do so.

The story starts up about a year after the events of the first book. The evil organization, the Red Fox, has been lying low, but is now rearing its ugly head again with a plan to totally change society. Ethan and his friends Jacob and Liz are up to the challenge though and continue to thwart his plans as best they can. The story is
Tammy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: misc-fiction
The Three Hares - Reynard's Dream continues the story of Ethan, Jacob and Liz who are now a bit older and somewhat wiser to the machinations of Ezra Reynard, leader of the criminal Red Fox organization. While the first book was an excellent introduction to the storyline, this book really kicks it up a notch with a high stakes treasure hunt that could have deadly consequences. As the story progresses we gain more insight into Ezra's end game and it becomes evident that failure is not an option. ...more
Megan
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book two of The Three Hares the story continues to follow Ethan's journey as Reynard's dream becomes a living nightmare. Keeping with solving ancient cyphers and batteling evil, Geoffrey Simpson has once again created a fantastic book and should be added to your bookshelf.

I was given a copy of the book by the author in an exchange for an honest review. I have been waiting for book two ever since I finished book one and waiting has been so hard! Once I got book two, there went my schedule. I
Cynthia Parkhill
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast-paced adventure story centered around an attempt to find a long-hidden treasure. The protagonists, Ethan, Jacob, and Liz, face off against the ruthless Ezra Raynard, who plots to divide the town of Winslow Falls into strict social castes. Readers new to the series may wish to seek out Bloodline, first book in "The Three Hares." A cliff-hanger finish to Reynard's Dream promises more peril and adventure to come.

(I received a digital ARC of this book from the author, Geoffrey Simpson)
Dean Ryan Martin
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Character/s Development: 5 stars.
Plot/Story: 3 stars.
Author's Writing Style: 5 stars.

Done reading REYNARD'S DREAM - Book 2 in The Three Hares Pentalogy. I read Book 1 last year. It is just okay. This sequel, however, is better. The author has surprised me with a series of unexpected twists. New characters are added but they haven't stolen the spotlight from the main characters. All are given a fair amount of page time, making the story eventful, sometimes over the top but it is still good.
Tom Barko
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great way to continue the story of the Three Hares/Red Fox. This sequel is filled with more unique, and at times chillingly feasible, evil scenarios along with some pretty neat new adventures. The search for untold treasures drives the main characters, as they race to find what could either help save the town from a distopian future, or seal it's fate. It kept me interested, intrigued, and invested in the characters, from the beginning to the end. Great way to keep the story-line going.
Sandra
Nov 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Check out my full video review: https://youtu.be/6VXuPzVI_N8

Reynard’s Dream is the second book in the The Three Hares series and we keep following Ethan and his best friends Jacob & Liz. Together they fulfill the duties as members of The Three Hares, fighting against Ezra, the leader of their enemy organization. They go out on a new puzzle-piece adventure, trying to get an old treasure before Ezra can get his hands on it.

While this could be a fun adventure book, I had the same issues with
Geoffrey Simpson
Nov 05, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: adventure, mystery
jbangelova
Andrea
Michele

• Race to the Sun
  • The Near Witch (The Near Witch, #1)
  • We're Not from Here
  • The Best at It
  • The Case of the Missing Auntie
  • Blood of Elves (Witcher, #1)
  • The Similars (The Similars, #1)
  • City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1)
  • Tricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4)
  • All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
  • Trapped (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #5)
  • The Chapel Perilous (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4.8)
  • Two Ravens and One Crow (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race
  • Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1)
  • The Highlander's Christmas Bride (Clan Kendrick, #2)
  • Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6)
  • I Can Make This Promise
Geoffrey Drew Simpson

Born: February 1978, Cleveland, Ohio.
—The winter of the White Hurricane.

Geoffrey Simpson was born and raised in Avon Lake, just outside Cleveland, Ohio. From an early age, he connected with nature through camping, building forts, fishing, and treasure hunts.

After graduating from Kent State University, building a career in program management, and growing a family of two boys,

The Three Hares (2 books)
  • The Three Hares: Bloodline