Start by marking “The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy” as Want to Read:
The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy

The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy

(The Relics of Ar'Zac #0.5-3)

An orphaned seer who dreams of death...
A girl who calls fire with a wish...
A group of resistance fighters who need the king to die...
And a dragon whose secrets could save the world.

Prophecy has brought them together, but will it destroy them too?

*This is the complete box set of the Relics of Ar'Zac trilogy, and also includes the prequel novella, Shadow in Ar'Sanciond.
ebook
Published January 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy

Start your review of The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy
Ruth Miranda
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot stress enough how much I have enjoyed this entire trilogy.
This is a must read for lovers of fantasy with quite a bit of action and unexpected twists.
Sarina Langer is becoming one of my favourite indie authors where it comes to fantasy, and I cannot wait to read more of her work.
Cat Wolfe
Jan 23, 2020 added it
Shelves: fantasy, indie
I enjoyed reading Sarina Langer's trilogy of Rachael and her Sparrows in a world of magic. The series is well-paced and plotted, set in a country which fears the gifted (the magic users). The antagonist is an evil god from another dimension with demons (chillingly-named Mothers) doing his bidding.

Out of all the books, the first one is a little weak. The side characters seem a little one-dimensional and the plot feels rushed, but from the second book onwards, the surviving characters are etched
R.S. Williams
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Boxsets are always great because you get all the books at once - and who wouldn't want that?

Rachel and Cephy are two amazing characters and their story has been written with an interesting prophecy.

This dark fantasy story has all the feels you'll ever need in a series. Book one was a wonderful addition to my fantasy collection and had all the elements that I love. The only thing I wanted to have more of was action. For me, there wasn't enough fight in the fight scenes and some of the deaths
Debbie Eyre
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great boxset for anyone who loves a good epic fantasy! Fast paced and action packed you will find yourself on a great adventure filled with good and evil, magic, dragons, prophecies, and tons of twists and turns! The author has done a great job with the world building and each book just gets better and better!
Cath
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy contains all three of the books in the series, as well as the prequel, giving all the background to the events that happen in the main three books. The tale starts with a young girl, homeless and alone in the streets of a small village. Her name is Rachael and she is feared by the majority of the villagers for having the gift of visions. She tried warning of deaths that would happen to people, before they happen, but this just made her feared even more. She soon learnt not to tell ...more
Marjorie
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1
This book read like a familiar legend, it had all the requisite elements. The author did a good job bringing them together with her own twist. This book does get very dark in places. The characters are overall well drawn and nuanced, although they did follow tropes in a few places. The magic system was interesting. Same with the plot, much was predictable, if you have read enough of this type book, but some good twists I was not expecting. In many ways it read like a traditional legend.

Céline Ollagnier
Shelves: fantasy, sarina
J'ai aimé cette trilogie qui fait honneur à la Fantasy avec toute la magie et le côté sombre qu'elle comporte. Cette série commence dans un pays où la population a peur de la magie depuis des siècles, ce qui est expliqué dans le prequel (que j'ai adoré aussi). Comme toute série Fantasy elle comporte les gentils (Rachael, les Sparrows), les entre deux et le big boss, alias une entité démoniaque avec ses minions qui veut conquérir notre monde. Classique à première vue, mais bien plus complexe en ...more
Christinaraven
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love it when the whole trilogy is all together as it made reading so much easier. It starts out simply as many stories goes with Rachel living on the streets and meeting Cephy. Then the action really begins. It was a great read filled with good and bad guys, a quest, prophecy, magic and a dragon required to win but they have been gone for thousands of years. It read well and kept me entertained and reading to the end to see how the good guys would win and who else Rachel and Cephy will meet ...more
Erin
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like getting a trilogy and prequel in one box set. Rachel and Cephy are two amazing characters who's story has been written in an interesting prophecy. Rachel mist kill the king to save the people of magic and along the why she meets and makes many friends however as expected enemies as well who want to see her fail. Without giving to must details, i can say this action packed fantasy series keeps you engrossed with it's twists and turns I didn't want it to end.
I received an arc copy of
Villimey
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a great boxset, filled with epic dark fantasy!

Sarina Langer creates believable characters as well as relatable. You end up rooting for them and worrying about them, especially Rachael, the protagonist.

The world building is intriguing as well and Langer really manages to introduce the reader to every side of the world.

This trilogy also has dragons. And very dark magic. And it's dark, which is perfect for my black heart!

So if you like any of that (including LGBT rep!), you won't be
Anna Ostberg
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great to have the books in one compilation. Each book builds on the previous one. The blurb sets the scene, the video teaser is amazing. Be assured you will not regret the time committed to this world of magic, good, evil, seers and sorcerers. There are many twists, as you would expect. The characters mature or mutate. If you read the blurb for the individual books you will follow the threads that come together in Blood of the Dragon.

This is a must read for lovers of fantasy saga, gruesome,
Emily Pennington
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This volume offers the reader the trilogy and the prequel novella together in one place for all who love fantasy.

I like the approach this author takes with her books. The characters are strong and many are very likable. The story lines are original and intriguing. And having all of these great stories in one set is a real bonus! It does get a bit dark, but the fast pace keeps the reader moving eagerly through the pages, navigating all the twists and turns! Grab your copy and definitely enjoy!
Marie Fraser
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall this book collection is excellent. They are all well written and the characters and story as a whole is well developed. I loved seeing the character dynamics change and evoke throughout the books. The stories all continue seamlessly from one to another. They are fast paced and action packed. They have plenty of suspense, intrigue, intensity and emotion. An excellent book collection that I’d highly recommend!!

I received an arc for a voluntary review.
Laura Merrin
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From orphan in the gutter to queen.
Looking for an engrossing read? Look no further this is the one.
Dark, intriguing fantasy series. Gripping until the end.
Follow rachaels journey from feared death causing orphan to queen of rifarne.
Cephys journey from newly orphaned fire maker to vessel for the dark one.
Kaida putting right what could have been done in the past.
Steve Gregory
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's nice to have the trilogy all in one book. The story line is good and can be followed easily. The whole trilogy is fast paced. With a lot going on, there is a lot of back and forth between scenes. That was done in a way that was not distracting. I had a hard time putting it down. I do strongly recommend the book.
Heather Bane
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This box set includes The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy and the prequel novella. I found this series well written and the storyline grabs your interest and keeps it throughout. I enjoyed the characters and found them well written. I recommend the series.

Sarah Coleman
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love a complete trilogy in one nice set. It makes a girl happy and it helps you get a good feel on an author and their work. I enjoyed this set and will be looking for more from this writer.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Relics of Ar'Zac Trilogy by Sarina Langer is an amazing box set that I have loved reading. I can not wai to see what this author will write next. I highly recommend this story to everyone.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Dawn Milligan
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this complete bundle! I fell in love with the characters it's so well written and the story flow is amazing! ...more
Briana
Gordon Lively
is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2020

• Queens of Wings & Storms
  • Blood Vows (Immortal Reign Series, #1).
  • Second Chance Alpha (District Shifters #1)
  • Shifting Loyalty (District Shifters #2)
  • Captive Dragon (Unchained Hearts)
  • Hidden Power (Academy of Elemental Magic, #1)
  • Year One (Shifter Falls Academy, #1)
  • Forgotten Gods: The Complete Series
  • Fourth Time's A Cure (Grimalkin Academy: Kittens, #4)
  • Destiny (Experimental Heart #1)
  • The Frost Eater (The Magic Eaters Trilogy, #1)
  • Big Bad Academy
  • Tristan's Choice (The Darkest Day, #2)
  • Fae Academy: Captive
  • Feline the Flames (The Firehouse Feline, #2)
  • Valkyrie's Choice (The Heir of the East Duology, #2)
  • Alien Beast (Alien Darlings, #2)
  • Balanced Scales (Untold Tales, #1)
Sarina is the author of the Relics of Ar'Zac trilogy. The first book in the series, Rise of the Sparrows, was released in late May 2016. She's currently working on the sequel, a new fantasy series as well as her first sci-fi novel.

She's obsessed with books and all things stationery, has a proud collection of over twenty notebooks, and squees every time she buys a new notebook, pen (hmmm, fountain

The Relics of Ar'Zac (3 books)
  • Rise of the Sparrows (The Relics of Ar'Zac #1)
  • Wardens of Archos (The Relics of Ar'Zac, #2)
  • Blood of the Dragon (Relics of Ar'Zac, #3)