Start by marking “Essential 1/12th & F1 RC Racer's Guide” as Want to Read:
Essential 1/12th & F1 RC Racer's Guide

Essential 1/12th & F1 RC Racer's Guide

A Step-by-step Guide to Reducing Your Lap Times.

A complete guide to 12th scale and F1 radio control pan cars, with everything you need to know from basic setup how-to's to advanced techniques used by world champions. Everything you need to drive faster is in this book.

Driving faster is a process:
• Determine the fastest racing lines around a particular track - we show you h
Paperback, 1, 153 pages
Published September 5th 2019 by Aldritch Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Essential 1/12th & F1 RC Racer's Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Essential 1/12th & F1 RC Racer's Guide

Start your review of Essential 1/12th & F1 RC Racer's Guide
Shawn Jewell
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I bought this book specifically for F1 setup tips, and luckily I got this and a lot more. There are sections on driving lines and etiquette that are often unknowns for new drivers and even for experienced drivers.
Plus there is such a dense amount of Information for 1/12th scale and F1 contained in the many tables, which are most useful, plus some case studies for each class.
Even if you think you know everything, buy the book. That way you can be pleasantly surprised that you didn't. Finally, t
Jon Werkman
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think that this was a great book and had lots of information in it that I did not know and I have been racing RC cars for over 20 years. Lots of information for the F1 and 12th scale type of cars that I really enjoy racing. I have tried a few of the things that I have learned from reading this book and it has helped improve my lap times.

I have also recommended the book to a few other local racers and they have gone and purchased the book too.
Brandon Radcliffe
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent source for pan car information! Its a great book that easily stores in your pit bag for a quick reference track side. If you have raced for a long time there is a lot of information you already know or knew and have forgotten that really helps to freshen up your knowledge. For the newer racer its a must have!
Michael Kristensen
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book, to get some help with F1.
And I must say that, it is very helpful.
It's just a shame it didn't come out, when I was driving 1/12 pan car.

I highly recommend this book.

Michael
Denmark
Goran
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks Dave.
Agree with the others, find it very good.
The book works very good even on the other side of the equator, content didnt get scrambled after the long journey.
some particular details are not contained, but, overall the book offers a lot to learn.
Thanks again Steven.
Andre Page
I like this book which is useful for improvement if mechanics setup. Thanks
André Pagé
Dennis Droste
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book for newbies and RC veterans. Very easy read and great step by step guides with pictures. Love it
Nicola Sbrana
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Essential 1 / 12th & F1 RC Racer's Guide is an incredible support, a help to those in the RC world who want to improve and improve themselves !!
Awesome!!!!!