Start by marking “For the Love of Elves (World Walker, #1)” as Want to Read:
For the Love of Elves (World Walker, #1)

For the Love of Elves

(World Walker #1)

Elves are the undisputed masters of the world. Sun Elf Kings rule with impunity. Moon Elf squires and servants are their right hands. Sea and Forest Elves roam the wilds both protecting the lesser races while keeping them properly in line. Even Dark Elves, feared and hated by their own brethren, are considered superior in every way.

From the earliest time of his life, Aja
Published November 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about For the Love of Elves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Love of Elves

Start your review of For the Love of Elves (World Walker, #1)
C.W. Ashley
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: eroitca, fantasy, harem
A must-have for all things elves. 4 to 4.5 Stars!

Simply put, if you like elves you will like this book. A great amount and care and detail has been put into the lore in the novel. Not only are the elves described in thorough physical detail, but their culture, customs, and history is as well. The variety of different sub-groups of elves Sun-Elves, Dark Elves etc, was a joy to learn about and each female elf companion felt distinct. Not only though personality and actions but with dialect and kno
Charlotte Cumming
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked this one

I read one of these types of books in between serious books , sci fi, short works , etc and they are all mostly the same. This book however is a new twist with a well developed and thought out bit of world building. Were there some grammatical errors? Yes but not enough to distract from the store and the charming characters presented here. Get cracking Mr Keys, I need the next installment please .
James Evans
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
DAMN!😔

As with so many other authors, Shawn Keys has left the reader hanging! He wrote a very good book, then writes continued in the book " To The Edge Of Creation ". Well, just try to find the continuation. It is not there. How very disappointing. Chances are I'll not be reading any more of his books!
Larry Coppock
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Non-Stop Entertainment

The story in its own right was very entertaining even without all the personal interactions. I always enjoy stories involving elves and this one was not at all disappointing. The only disappointment was that I now have to wait for the next volume. In the meantime I recommend this book to those who like adventure and romance.
Steve
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good as far as harem books go, as the women are all competent and complementary to the group, and the MC is a character I can see them being interested in. Overall writing is good, so the not-so-strong plot wasn't a complete liability. The sequel has potential to be very interesting, so I'll be checking it out. ...more
Marlon
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Impressive

Mr. Keys is an excellent new author. His voice is unique and extremely expressive. The world he creates is fantastic And all the characters dynamic. The plot does along and I can't wait to see where the story takes us next.
Mark
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

An interesting take on fantasy races and an engaging premise for the plot. I enjoyed the characters and look forward to the next book.
Maggie Nikkel
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harem times fun

Choosing a world of Elves,humans and other beings r ruled by magic makes this a wonderful change in the harem genre.Add in delightful sex and you have a winner.
Robert Bateman
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Entertaining

I was entertained for a few hours. I'll probably check out the next book to see what happens. Worth reading.
Jacob Lane
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesom

Really mature and well written book. Very excited to see the characters grow and change along with the world being uncovered
Joshua Kurtz
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. My only problem with it is it ended lol. Can’t wait for book 2!!!
John Ford
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

A good start to the book series, I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the next book released.
Karsa Orlong
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Shawn with another masterful job with his words. Loved all the characters and the world is interesting as well. Looking forward to the edge of creation.
Jeremiah Brockman
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

This was a great book! I feel the author did an excellent job with the story and I really liked the main character and his elves!!! Can’t wait for the next one!!!
Randall Ritchie Sr
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

This book started out with a bang and ended the same way I hope the rest of the series goes the same way
chris wilcox
Jan 12, 2020
Michael Vian
Dec 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Wastelands (Rogan's Monsters, #1)
  • The Fractured World
  • Monster Girl Islands (Monster Girl Islands, #1)
  • Herald of Shalia 3
  • Barbarian Outcast (Princesses of the Ironbound, #1)
  • The Lost Reavers (The Lost Reavers, #1)
  • First Steps (Descend, #1)
  • Sin and Soil
  • Harem World: Book One
  • Cashing In
  • Meta Marshal Service 1: An Urban Fantasy Harem Adventure
  • WIEDERGEBURT: Legend of the Reincarnated Warrior 1 (Wiedergeburt, #1)
  • Dungeon Bound
  • The Duelist (The Duelist, #1)
  • The Bastard (The Bastard, #1)
  • Forged Bonds (Binding Words, #4)
  • Suited for Luck (Luck's Voice Book 1)
  • Monster Girl Mountain

World Walker (2 books)
  • To the Edge of Creation (World Walker, #2)

News & Interviews