Jump to ratings and reviews

Gone Wild #2

Gaming Grace

All work and no play is no way to enjoy this cruise.

Executive Director Grace Kim figures this reunion with her college friends is the perfect excuse to prove that she knows how to keep work/life balance and enjoy the Caribbean, preferably with her pants intact.

Rich, sexy, brilliant Bryan Wu has an app for that, and he charms Grace into helping him test it. He offers seven days of the best vacation of her life (bonus, sizzling chemistry) before they return to reality, but he didn't anticipate just how much of his heart he'd give her.

When an accidental error results in a humiliating video of her online, Grace must salvage her career and decide whether to erase Bryan from her memory forever or admit they brought out the best in each other.

ebook

First published March 24, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Piper J. Drake

29 books523 followers
Piper J. Drake is a bestselling author of romantic suspense and edgy contemporary romance, a frequent flyer, and day job road warrior. She is often distracted by dogs, cupcakes, and random shenanigans.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 53 reviews
Profile Image for Sarah.
3,323 reviews1,012 followers
March 27, 2020
Grace has never found it easy to relax, she's always too busy working and trying to live up to everyone's expectations of her to ever unwind and just have fun. This trip is supposed to be a chance to catch up with her old friends and she wants to prove to them that she can leave work behind, even if it's only for a few days. Bryan is on the cruise wanting to test out a new app he's created, one that gives you challenges each day to hopefully push you out of your comfort zone but also designed to help you find new ways have fun. With Bryan's help Grace soon finds herself trying all kinds of things she'd never even dreamed of before but when an embarrassing video of her accidentally ends up online putting her career at risk she is forced to decide what is really important in life.

Gaming Grace is the second book in the Gone Wild series containing books written by Piper J. Drake, Katee Robert, Avery Flynn, Robin Covington and Stacey Kennedy. Each of the books stars a different member of a group of old college friends who are on a cruise trip hoping to reconnect and spend time together. I've really enjoyed the first two books so I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

I think we've all met someone like Grace at some point, someone who is a supportive friend but who is so dedicated to their work that it leaves them little time to enjoy life. This story gives Grace the chance to find a little work/life balance and for the first time she really gets to let her hair down and just have fun. Bryan does a brilliant job of brining out her more playful side and at the same time she encourages him to take certain things more seriously so they really balance each other out. I thought their romance was incredibly sweet and I enjoyed spending time with them both. Audrey is up next and I'm definitely curious to see what else the pants thief gets up to. If you're looking for a fun and light hearted series to take your mind off current event then you can't go far wrong with this one.
Profile Image for Sissy's Romance Book Review .
7,510 reviews16 followers
March 24, 2020
Gaming Grace by Piper J. Drake is book Two in the Gone Wild Series. This is the story of Bryan Wu and Grace Kim. I have read the previous book which of course added to my enjoyment of this one, but I did feel you could make it a standalone book if you wish to do so. Grace is all work and no fun kind of women but when her college friends go on a cruise she find herself on a single party cruise ship. Bryan is a man who test / invent apps and that is what he hopes to do on this cruise. When Grace and Bryan meet they feel the spark but are somewhat different in attitude. Enjoyed reading their story.
Profile Image for Lauren.
2,369 reviews11 followers
March 25, 2020
Grace definitely needs to loosen up she is so high strung im surprised she took time for hee friends. I love that Bryan gives her a hard time from the start and not in a mean just in a loosen up a little bit way. He is constantly trying to challenge her and pull her further out of her shell. The more fun they have the more you start to see this fun loving Grace. When a mistake is made I was surprised by how quickly Grace pushed him away, but also super glad it was her that went after him in the end.
Profile Image for Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog).
4,907 reviews153 followers
March 25, 2020

Uptight, Type A Grace is stuck on what she thought was going to be a regular luxury cruise with her friends. Instead, it's a singles cruise and Grace is not looking forward to it. She needs to use the time trying to figure out how to get the promotion she's hoping for, not help the gorgeous app developer she literally just ran into. But somehow the charmer has conned her into helping him, and after lots of time, they embark on a fling. What happens when it's time to disembark, though? Go back to their separate lives never to see each other again?

I'm so upset to say this, as I was really looking forward to this one, being that it's about an Asian couple, but Gaming Grace just did not work for me. For one, it's wayyyy too slow burn for my tastes. For two, I just did not feel the chemistry or the connection between these two seriously opposite people. And three? I didn't like Grace, at all. Sigh...still, others may end up liking this one so take my words with a grain of salt if you wish.

ARC via Social Butterfly PR for an honest review.

Review & Blog Tour: Live Through Books Blog.

Blog | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Profile Image for Simply Love Book Reviews.
6,891 reviews818 followers
March 31, 2020

Gaming Grace is part of a five book series written by five different authors that take place concurrently. The Gone Wild series brings together five college friends on a wild, single’s cruise in order for them to reconnect which seems a bit strange as they all end up hooking up with someone for the week long cruise. I’ll admit I had to put my vast knowledge of cruising aside as I read this as I always do when I read books that take place on cruise ships to allow myself to get into the story. Uptight Grace was always the more straight laced of the five friends and isn’t sure how the cruise or the week is going to work for her, but on the first day sans pants (because one of her friends stole her pants from the luggage outside her door); she meets Carter who enjoys life to the fullest. While they had a brief moment before this “meet cute” this one has Grace agreeing to help Carter test the app he is developing while they cruise for the week.

I liked the unusual premise of this book and found the characters to be a big unique. Grace was uptight, but she owned it and she wasn’t beyond trying new things. Carter was carefree but he also was determined to prove himself to his family. I liked how they balanced one another while also being true to themselves. I personally didn’t feel the heat between these two for a good part of the book, I felt the respect and admiration and felt they made really great friends but for me the passion wasn’t there.

Gaming Grace was entertaining and fun, but as a romance I needed more.

Review copy provided for a voluntary review.
Profile Image for Rosie.
648 reviews18 followers
April 16, 2020
3.5 Stars!

Gaming Grace is a super sweet romance read about how getting out of your comfort zone might just change your life.

Grace's start to her cruise with her friends gets off to a less than stellar start when she's left stranded outside her cabin with no trousers on. After catching the unfortunate moment on video, Bryan, an entrepreneur who needs help with getting feedback for his new scavenger hunt app he's developing, asks her for her help in exchange for deleting the video. Grace, reluctant at first and outraged at how he won't just delete it agrees and they take off on a range of activities which last the whole trip. But the more time they spend together, during and outside of the app activities, allows them to open up to one another and begin to fall for each other. But when a problem with the app could lead to the end of Grace's career, will they be able to overcome the obstacles and make their vacation fling work in the long run?

Grace was so sweet, I adored seeing her come out of her shell and have fun. I think that not only Bryan but the idea of the app allowed that to happen. Bryan was so great, he really just wanted to succeed with his idea and didn't count on falling for the girl he asked to help. I will say that Bryan and Grace weren't as hot as the other couples in the series, but that wasn't really their characters. They were just really sweet and balanced each other out, I think they made a great couple.

Getting further peeks at the other people in the friendship group has made me more intrigued by them and I can't wait to read their books in the Gone Wild series.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.*
Profile Image for Kari Hansen.
8,739 reviews49 followers
March 26, 2020
Grace is serious about her career and her future so when she agrees to go on a cruise to reunite with her college friends she is determined to multitask and use if for business and pleasure. When she finds herself on the receiving end of a practical joke it is Bryan who comes to her rescue.

Bryan is fun and easygoing, but he also has an agenda for his time on the cruise and that is to test the new app that he has created. He recruits Grace to help him out and that is when the fun really begins.

This is a sweet and sexy story between two people who have very different personalities but have a lot more in common than you would expect.
Profile Image for Sofia Lazaridou.
2,734 reviews136 followers
March 25, 2020
Gaming Grace by Piper J. Drake is the second book in the Gone Wild series. Each book is written by a different author and features a different couple.

I swear this book gave me anxiety for Aubrey's book. I didn't like the way Grace talked about her friend and it made me worry about what I was going to read in Attracting Aubrey. Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about that book and it turned out that I had plenty about this one. I really wanted to like Gaming Grace and I tried to, but between the worry for AA and Grace's behavior, I wasn't able to.

Looking at the cover and reading the blurb I feel lightheartedness and easy-going attitudes which is not what I felt reading the book. In my eyes, Grace was never able to let loose and just be. She was always focused on something and I am not saying that in a positive way.

If this book was a complete stand-alone I am not sure if I would recommend it, but now I will because it's interesting to see the same events unfolding from different point of views. One of the other reasons I would recommend it is because I have read books from this author before and I liked her writing then, so this might be a case of "It's not you it's me"
Profile Image for Donna.
3,632 reviews43 followers
March 22, 2020
Gaming Grace is a sweet, sexy and sassy rom-com that will keep you smiling and sweating from the first page to the last.

Profile Image for Crystal.
Author 68 books423 followers
March 30, 2020
This book was SOOO good. I just love Bryan and Grace so much! Their story, their love, and that ending...such a truly great book!
Profile Image for Becky Burrier.
801 reviews71 followers
August 7, 2020
Grace- one word- Uptight! Seriously who takes only pants on a cruise, not one pair of shorts? Bless her heart but Grace really needs to loosen up. I wasn’t sure I would like Grace; she is a little too much type a for me. The fact that her vacation was part of a plan to help her get a promotion was kind of ridiculous. But give this girl some Pineapple alcohol infused slushies and she is finally relaxed enough to be enjoy her vacation.
It also helps when a sexy app developer takes in interest in her. Bryan is all things Grace needs. Bryan’s confidence and easy nature is so sexy. I love how he challenges Grace. Respecting her boundaries but also pushing her to help him test out the app.

I loved this story and watching as these two fell in love, and boy was the love just jumping off the pages. Their steamy affair or vacation fling was the start of a great love affair. The story was sweet and beautiful with just the right amount of sexy. I loved that these two strangers found their one great love amid the chaos of a singles cruise.
This was my first time reading a story written a story by Piper J. Drake. I can guarantee I will be consuming the rest of her books. Her way with words and situations was fantastic. I really enjoyed Gamin Grace. This was a 4.5 out of 5 for me. Gaming Grace is part of the Gone Wild Series but can 100% be read as a stand along. There is very limited cross over with the other characters.
Profile Image for Victoria Weston.
668 reviews37 followers
March 19, 2020
This is the second in this series and the first book that I've read by this author and it's a great real romance story and a real beautiful read that I enjoyed immensely.

This is book two in this series. A Gone Wild Novel.
Book 1 = Kissing Kendall
Book #2= Gaming Grace
BOOK #3= Attracting Aubrey
BOOK #4= Beguiling Benjamin
BOOK #5= Loving Liv

Grace is a very responsible kind of person who always seemed to have work on her mind, she's a real worry wart. So this cruise is supposed to give everyone a much needed break away with her best friend Kendall and other's.

When Grace seen that sexy, hot chiseld jawed man she couldn't take her eyes from him. There is definitely something there between them.
Bryan is on this cruise because of an app he's working on. Bryan is also caught by Grace, she's different but he likes this from her.
Bryan helps out Grace with a situation she has and they both start to get to know each other and start to have feelings for one another. Is it just a holiday romance fling?
(NO SPOILERS).

I really liked reading this book and I'm really enjoying the series. I loved these characters and the sizzling chemistry between them both coming out of the pages. This book was similar to book 1 in the series but with the other friends and it was nice seeing what the cruise life brought to these two for the week.

Thank you to the author and publishers for allowing me to read an early copy of this book.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

This book is expected to be released 24th March 2020.
Profile Image for Kim.
1,438 reviews30 followers
March 26, 2020
Grace is about as straight laced and buttoned up as a person can get- after all, who packs all pants and no shorts for a Caribbean cruise? A woman who has been given body image issues by her family and a blinders-on drive to succeed at her career at all costs, that's who. Everything Grace does is governed by the answer to one question: does this help me attain my goals/ further my career? And that applies to her wardrobe purchases as well as we soon learn. Even her attendance on this cruise is designed to prove to her employer that she can have a good work/life balance.

Bryan is her polar opposite. He comes from a wealthy family and despite having the option/ expectation to step right into a highly placed role in their company, he has lived in the shadow of his 2 highly successful siblings for too long. He has been developing a new app and he hopes to be able to test it over the 7 day cruise to prove that he can be successful at something that is not handed to him on a silver platter.

The party boy soon proves he has a lot more lurking beneath the surface, and although it took me a little while to warm up to Grace, she starts to really learn to live again while she is with Bryan. While I normally gravitate to alpha males, Bryan was a great mix of genuinely good guy who likes to have fun with a side of protective and sexy thrown in. They bring out the best in each other until Grace's worst nightmare happens and it all blows up.

Gaming Grace is another quick sexy fun read and a great introduction to this author's writing for anyone who is unfamiliar with her books.
Profile Image for Stella Thompson.
486 reviews2 followers
March 25, 2020
Gaming Grace (Gone Wild Book 2)!

Gaming Grace is the second book in the new Gone Wild series. Each book is written by a different author, and as such, each has a unique feel and story for each friend’s story. Five friends embark on a singles party cruise, but Grace is a type A personality and an overly ambitious, driven woman. She really has no desire to be on this cruise.

Grace quite literally runs into Bryan! He is a charming gamer who convinces Grace to help him with his latest project. I found Grace to be overwhelming, and I really did not like how she spoke about Aubrey (another of their friends on the cruise). I found she did share a bit of herself with Bryan, but he seemed closed off and distant. I wasn’t feeling their match, and I imagined it really was a fling due to proximity vs. having a true attraction.

I did enjoy some of the interaction with the other friends on the cruise, and I found myself eager to read Aubrey’s story to see if what Grace shared of her views of her was also my interpretation of her. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy this book in the series, but your reactions and views may be different! So give it a go!

I received an ARC copy of this book from Social Butterfly and am voluntarily reviewing it.
2,759 reviews70 followers
March 19, 2020
3 5*

This is Book 2 in the Gone Wild series. A series of somewhat connected books about a group of 5 friends from college, trying to reconnect in their grown up lives by going on a cruise.

This book we focus on the person we learned least about in the first book and that's Grace.

Grace is real uptight. She's been told she needs a better work life balance or the promotion she's after will never happen.

In the ship she meets Bryan. Bryan is a real fly by the seat of your pants kind of dude.

You see where this is leading right?

For being such a short book, this is incredibly slow burn. There's also not a lot of smutty bits in here (not that I need that, I'm just mentioning it)

Although I personally didn't really feel the connection between Bryan and Grace, I can see why others might.

Also both MC's are Asian or Asian American and that's mentioned a lot on page so there is diversity here.

I didn't enjoy this as much as Kissing Kendall, but it was cute. Real cute

**An ARC was provided for me by the publisher and I volunteered to leave an unbiased review**
Profile Image for Christine.
845 reviews15 followers
March 23, 2020
"I'd be very happy to pin you against a wall any time. You only have to ask. No good excuses required."
Look at this bright, happy cover! I love the carefree look of this attractive Asian couple frolicking in the waves, a fantastic change from the animated romance covers for diverse characters. The cover really made Bryan and Grace come to life.

Sadly, a little bit of real life intruded as well. Grace is on a singles cruise with her friends from college and having fun is the last thing Grace knows how to do. Grace is the epitome of uptight. So luckily, she runs (quite literally) into charming secret rich guy Bryan. The problem is that given the recent news of cruise ship COVID-19 outbreaks, I couldn't stop thinking about Grace and Bryan roaming around a possibly virus-infected ship. Ymmv. If, unlike me, you can get over the cruise ship setting, this is a sweet, slow-burn opposites attract novella.

See my full review at my blog: www.luckyreadsromance.blogspot.com
Profile Image for Lynn Brooks.
2,944 reviews30 followers
March 26, 2020
Workaholics unite! With the second book in the Gone Wild series, Piper J. Drake delights with GAMING GRACE. It's fast paced and full of charm, but I still feel the lack of interaction between the friends is a large plot point going undeveloped in this series so far.

Grace is easy to like and quick to charm. She is more low-key than most of her friends and is simply looking forward to a little relaxation time ... if only one of her friends didn't decide to play a trick on her.

Bryan is kind and accomplished. When he stumbles upon Grace in a compromising position, he uses his charm to calm the tension and gain a promise of help in testing his latest app. A week of whirlwind outings is sure to please.

I recommend this book to anyone enjoying a low-key romance with a richly developed atmosphere. The characters could have used a bit more fleshing out instead of the food, but overall I enjoyed it.
Profile Image for Becky Baldridge.
3,176 reviews96 followers
March 26, 2020
When you can't even take a vacation without hoping it will further your career, I'd say that not only are you a type-A personality, but you seriously need to learn to relax. That's Grace, who is so uptight that she didn't even bring shorts on a cruise. Of course, this is a romance, so Grace had to loosen up at some point, and I think that was my favorite part of the story. I liked Bryan and the way he was with Grace, and I suppose he was the biggest factor in her loosening up. This is the second Gone Wild story that I've read so far, and I love how the books are interconnected while still maintaining a standalone status. For example, we learned in book one that Grace's pants had been stolen, but we don't get the full story until Grace's book - at least the full story from Grace's perspective. I can't wait to see what the pants thief gets up to. As for Gaming Grace, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Grace's journey, and I loved the conclusion of this one.
Profile Image for Heidi Sturgess.
624 reviews8 followers
April 1, 2020
2. Gaming Grace by Piper J. Drake 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Grace is very formal and conservative so when I find her talking to herself and reading her thoughts , that was me , done for, I was in stitches , I really could justice it all playing out in front of me 🙈🤣

Grace also approaches the "cruise surprise" is a practical manner ...." We all simply need to adjust for the unexpected variables, realign our plans , and we can still have the rest and relaxation we each need."

That is until she "rearends" (pardon the pun) Bryan

What starts out as "business" turns into so much more and Bryan is sooooooooo just what Grace needed in her life .
He teaches her to think outside her safe box where she is in control of everything .

They made my mouth for their delicious food and their "dessert " 😈🙈

I like how the author had subtle hints of their oriental traditions it made their story so much more than just another 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 read!
Profile Image for Nicole Ortiz.
1,283 reviews50 followers
March 23, 2020
This is the second book in a 5 book series by 5 different authors. Each book is a standalone. Grace and her friends are on a singles cruise, she is on vacation to reconnect with her friends and to step back from work. Grace comes off as a bit uptight. A conservative workaholic Grace is set in her ways. After her friend Aubrey steals all her pants she is caught practically naked by Bryan. Bryan is in the middle of launching an app and propositions Grace for her help in testing it out. This was sweet cute and steamy story of opposites attract. Both characters has different work and life ethics and they seem to learn from each other, but what happens when videos and photos are leaked that could ruin Grace's chance of a promotion. Enjoyable story and look forward to reading her friends story on to Attracting Aubrey by Avery Flynn.

I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Profile Image for Cheryl.
1,349 reviews8 followers
March 25, 2020
First off, I love this cover. Not only the playfulness of it but because the couple matches the description of the characters! I’m kind of a stickler about that, plus diversity in romance stories needs to extend to the covers as well.
I liked Grace and Bryan, but I didn’t get a real chemistry vibe from them. Grace seemed to share a bit more about herself and her background with Bryan, but he never really did the same. I know they were an opposites attract couple, but he seemed a lot less driven than she was.
Also, I felt there was a lot of food references...which would have made more sense if one or the other of them was a chef. Or maybe I’m just not a foodies by nature.
Gaming Grace is a good book, but it wasn’t my favorite in the series.

My thanks to the publisher for the ARC. My review was left voluntarily and honestly
Profile Image for Aly.
2,232 reviews65 followers
April 7, 2021
Korean American and workaholic Grace Kim is on a cruise with a few friends and must refrain from working. Who knows what would have happened if she haven't crossed path with Bryan Sirimongkol, an entrepreneur who needs someone to help him test the app he's about to lauch.

At first, I wasn't sure I would like Bryan. Appeared a little bit arrogant to me but he quickly showed he's not the bragging sort, it's just that he know what he wants and once you have his attention, you won't have to wonder if he's interested or not. He'll show you in lots of small gestures. Grace and Bryan courtship is short but you can feel their attraction and the chemistry. I love learning about her family dynamics and could feel the pressure it put on her and it's satisfying to know that it didn't stop her from being who she wants to be.
2,000 reviews102 followers
March 20, 2020
Grace Kim and Bryan Sirimongkol meet by chance on a singles cruise. Grace hadn't expected to end up in this party atmosphere, having been promised a relaxing vacation with her friends when she'd signed up. Bryan was onboard to beta test a new app he'd been developing, and when he happens upon Grace, finds her straightlaced self charming and ridiculously appealing.

Piper J Drake's Gaming Grace is the second in the Gone Wild multi-author series, and is a lovely opposites attract, vacation fling story. Bryan and Grace meet up to work on beta testing his app, and find that the time they spend together is more appealing and captivating than any of the other attractions they might find onboard. Despite the brevity of the story and the length of their cruise, Ms Drake lets us see their relationship unfold carefully, with the two of them building intimacy not simply physically, but in their conversations and shared understanding of familial and cultural pressures and expectations.

As an Asian American reader, finding characters like me is an extra pleasure, and the care and depth of understanding Ms Drake brings to the page is deeply satisfying. Gaming Grace is a gem.
Profile Image for Jennifer Pierson.
10.8k reviews129 followers
March 26, 2020
Piper J. Drake only added more goodness in the Gone Wild series with Gaming Grace, and it only reiterates that I need to be on the super sexy cruises. Executive Director Grace Kim is all work no play, so she agrees to a cruise for a reunion with her college friends to prove she can balance everything out. Bryan Sirimongkol is on this same cruise, and he gets Grace to help him test his newest app, so cue the sexy fun. There's not a push & pull since the couple is on a cruise for 7 days, so insta is served up, which isn't a bad thing in my eyes to be honest. Sparks are flying, chemistry won't be denied, so will this cruise be the best thing Grace ever did?! And what happens with it's over?! You'll have to hit that one click button to find out! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Profile Image for Nikki  Cudnik.
794 reviews10 followers
March 22, 2020
This is the second book in the Gone Wild series where a group of college friends mistakenly book themselves on a singles cruise and this is Grace’s book. Grace is the responsible, buttoned up one in the group until she meets the sexy app designer Bryan on the cruise and Bryan is exactly what Grace needs in life. This was an instant love kind of story which are always great to read. Excited to see what the others in group have going on during this cruise.

*** I did receive a free advance readers copy of this book from Piper J. Drake and Social Butterfly PR in exchange for a fair and honest review ***
Profile Image for Ga Books LoverX.
2,181 reviews21 followers
March 23, 2020
This is the second book in the Gone Wild series in which a group of college friends accidentally end up on a singles cruise which is a bit more wild than the slow paced cruise they were expecting. This story centers on Grace and Bryan.

This book was a lot more tame than the first book and was a bit of a slower process. Grace is definitely the more uptight of the group and Bryan is exactly the type of person to help bring her out of her shell. All in all this book was fun and cute and I enjoyed reading it! 4 outta 5 stars!

PS: Thank you to Piper Drake and Social Butterfly PR for allowing me an advanced copy of the book to read and review honestly!
Profile Image for Patricia.
1,817 reviews5 followers
April 20, 2020
This series is so sweet~

Grace and Bryan's story is fun and intriguing.
Bryan pushes Grace's boundaries and that is what makes this book so much fun.
Some people always have to do things a specific way or work so hard to prove themselves and forget to live. This story has all this and so much more.
The best part is watching Grace open up yet Bryan is not exactly an open book either.
Let's just say the author gives as well as she gets in this story. She gives us a story loaded with humor, love and surprises and we in turn will give her our love for her writing and look forward to more to come.
104 reviews
May 21, 2020
I liked this book better than the previous one in the series. It is a bit unfair to say, maybe, since every book is written by a different author so comparing them to each other is difficult.
I liked the flow of this one more and, obviously, the writing was different.
I loved the connection between Bryan and Grace, it seemed organic.
What I also liked more about this book was that there were more glimpses of the friend group, which was nice.
This is a classic story of what happens when one finally lets go of their inhibitions, lives in the moment and embraces new opportunities.
Sweet and sexy story.
Profile Image for Reading  In the  Red Room .
1,429 reviews33 followers
March 15, 2020
Book 2 in the Gone Wild series. 5 friends from college take a cruise together. What they think will be a fun relaxing vacation turns out to be a singles party cruise.
Friend by friend (book by book) they all find romance.
Hard working uptight Grace meets Bryan. Brian helps Grace with an embarrassing situation. Grace then agrees to help him with the app he is developing. They spend the week going on adventures and getting to know each other. This was a fun read. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Profile Image for Andrea (Hammock and Read).
828 reviews17 followers
March 22, 2020
This is book two of Gone Wild which is about 5 college friends that end up on a single cruise and go their separate ways. Grace is super up tight and is wearing business causal until her friends steal her pants to get her to loosen up a bit. She meet Bryan and they have a bit of chemistry while working on testing out his app. Not a lot of plot, but better and got some idea of the other friends. This is a fun light read which is great right now! With some steam!

Overall, 3 stars and 3.5 steam

Thanks to the PR firm and author for a copy of this book for an honest review!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 53 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.