Start by marking “The Christmas Bachelor Auction” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Bachelor Auction

The Christmas Bachelor Auction

Bidding at a bachelor auction is just asking for trouble...

Cara Marconi promised to bid at her town’s charity bachelor auction, but never with any intention to win. So, when she accidentally bids too high and wins her best friend’s brother, she’s a little freaked out. Mostly because of that one time they kissed and never spoke of it again.

Justin Riggs was expecting to
Published November 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Bachelor Auction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Bachelor Auction

Start your review of The Christmas Bachelor Auction
Melissa
This is well written and has a nice flow. I just didn't think there was anything amazing or heart tugging or brilliant. It was just a story about a girl and boy who have had a crush on each other forever and finally make love a priority. It was a nice read.
Rhondia Cannon
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! A Christmas bachelor auction brings Cara and Justin back together after many years of absence. Cara had made her feelings known and Justin ran. Now they're accidentally stuck with each other for several days. Cara holds back for fear of repeating the past. Justin is finally seeing things clearly, but it might be too late. I loved this funny, sweet holiday romance. The characters were entertaining and relatable. I received an advance reader copy of this book and this is my honest ...more
Terressa
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun story! Great quick, sweet read.

Disclosure statement:
I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists,
and/or authors, including Netgalley. I am not required to write positive
reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this
in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.
Vibliophile
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 stars) - Now I regret putting off reading this one!

I wasn't that drawn in by the premise of this story when I first saw it, and decided to read some other books instead. I should have known better - Rachel John's books are always entertaining.

I love the way the author interplays Cara's perspective with Justin's - you can totally see how they each arrive at the mistaken conclusions they make. It's not funny, but at the same time, it is.

I don't generally like miscommunication stories, but
Maria
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet second chance romance!

Cara has been in love with her best friend Laurie's brother Justin since elementary school. Justin is a travel photographer. Five years ago before he left on his first assignment, Cara told Justin how she felt and they kissed and then he pushed her away.

Five years later he has come home and agrees to be part of the bachelor auction in order to raise money for a new roof for the senior center. Cara bids on him at the auction and wins. They have vouchers to go on
Krista
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute, quick and fun read with likable characters. I do wish the ending had been longer and more detailed. Would have liked to have read more about their relationship and more Christmas-y stuff in this story. Overall this story was entertaining though. Looking forward to continuing reading books by Rachel John.
Jill
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute story!
Though not a fast-paced story, The Christmas Bachelor Auction was a fun read. Full of attraction, meddling neighbors, and plenty conflict preventing a happily ever after. I'm so glad Justin & Cara found their happiness!
Teya Peck
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun Christmas and sweet story. He leaved to be good enough for her. She was angry he left. He comes back and show her how much he does love her. I love the end though it seemed a little quick that she trusted the way she fought it the whole time, but it was still a sweet story.
Mary
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: clean-romance
Cute and fllirty quick romance. I enjoyed it!
Cici
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of fun

This is a sweet story of longing. The characters have back stories that are interesting. And the emotional angst is good
Patricia
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute, clean story.
Marie
Dec 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute but nothing special really.
Jenny
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
I usually really like Rachel John’s books. I didn’t like this one.
Evelyn
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. The characters were lovable and fun. I'm looking forward to more from this author.
Martha
April Campos
Dec 25, 2019
Barbara
Nov 30, 2019

• Unmasking Lady Caroline (Belles of Christmas, #1)
  • Goodwill for the Gentleman (Belles of Christmas, #2)
  • Heart Thief (Love Under Wraps Book 1)
  • The Billionaire's Alternate Marriage (Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance #4)
  • The Earl's Mistletoe Match (Belles of Christmas, #3)
  • Return to Sender (A Pine Falls Novel Book 1)
  • 27 Ways to Mend His Broken Heart (27 Ways, #2)
  • Saving Miss Everly (Inglewood, #3)
  • Don't Date Your Brother's Best Friend (Strong Family Romances #1)
  • A Duke for Lady Eve (Belles of Christmas, #5)
  • Her Stand-in Fake Fiancé (Christmas Romance Series)
  • Her Totally Hot Forbidden Fake Fiance: A Contemporary Holiday Romance (Christmas Romance Series)
  • Nine Ladies Dancing (Belles of Christmas, #4)
  • Heart & Soul: A Romance (Tanner Family Book 3)
  • Cooking With the Doc (Falling for the Doc #1)
  • His Stand-In Holiday Girlfriend
  • Snowfall and Mistletoe (Christmas in Willow Falls Book 3)
  • Her Christmas Wedding Fake Fiancé: O'Brien Family Romance
Rachel John is the author of books filled with awkward humor and sigh-inducing romance. When not burning dinner or chasing kids, Rachel can be found working on family history, writing, reading, or putting off writing by staring at Facebook. She lives in Arizona with her husband, four crazy kids, and her desert tortoise.