Start by marking “Bloodborn (Bloodborn, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bloodborn (Bloodborn, #1)

Bloodborn

(Bloodborn #1)

Adam Degore's personal need to find a cure for vampirism drives him to ensnare a vampire, but the creature he captures is Dracula's daughter. Worse yet, he's drawn to her-a monster he's vowed to kill. Despite her father's wishes, Willow chooses to live among humans instead of the vampire conclave where she would be safe. She wants a life filled with more than shadows. ...more
Published December 6th 2019 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Bloodborn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodborn

Start your review of Bloodborn (Bloodborn, #1)
Jonathan Humphries
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m not much of a romance reader, but I do like vampires. Sydney plays with the traditional depiction of vampires with a hint of her own lore and a nice touch of magic to top things off. Zachariah became my favorite character and I think there is a lot of potential in his journey to come. Hope to read more from Sydney in the years to come.
Billy
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Let me start out by saying I love the cover for Bloodborn. It reminds me of the older Gothic horror novels where every cover would feature a castle or mansion in the background and a woman wearing a Victorian dress running away from it.

Bloodborn centers around Dracula's daughter, Willow, teaming up with a blood hunter (a vampire hunter), Adam DeGore, who has a major grudge against vampires. His entire family was murdered by vamps. Well, all accept for his younger brother who was affected by the
Barbara
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by this Author that I have read, I found it to be a story that grabbed my interest from the start. Willow the daughter of Dracula and blood hunter Adam Degore's story, it is well written. I will be looking for more by this Author. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tayra Sanders
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is an intense story line that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and turns and hot chemistry. Lots of excitement. A thrilling must read, every page will have you enthralled and panting for more. Let’s not forget to mention the chemistry of these two.
Dawn Milligan
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the world Sydney built with this story! She has some great characters and it's well written I look forward to more great storys from her!
Devin Ross