Start by marking “The Christmas Gazebo: Two Christmas Romances of past and present” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Gazebo: Two Christmas Romances of past and present

The Christmas Gazebo: Two Christmas Romances of past and present

The Christmas Gift
Marilyn Turk

1910
Amateur photographer Lettie Morgan accompanies her aunt to Springlake, Florida for the annual Springlake Assembly. Jonathon Townsend, wealthy heir to the family fortune and first-time chairman of the event, wants the event to run smoothly.

But when the train bringing guests to the Assembly is robbed, Jonathon, who is part-owner of the
Published November 2nd 2019 by Forget Me Not Romances, an imprint of Winged Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Gazebo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Gazebo

Start your review of The Christmas Gazebo: Two Christmas Romances of past and present
Marilyn
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, christmas, romance
The Christmas Gazebo depicted the historical and current fictional town of Springlake, Florida; although, some of the history is partially based on the actual town of DeFuniak, Florida. The realistic happenings and dedication of the Townsend family to their town gave way to delightful tales. .

The Christmas Gift by Marilyn Turk brought Loretta Morgan and Jonathan Townsend together when he spied her taking pictures by the lake. This story had a lot of twists and turns with a train robbery, perfor
Leslie M.
Dec 19, 2019 rated it liked it

I’ve read a number of Christmas stories, but I don’t think I’ve ever read one set in Florida. It was a nice change. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for a “white Christmas,” but I wouldn’t mind celebrating one warm-weathered green Christmas. I could do that, in a way, with this book.

These two novellas are by different authors, but they work so well together, making this a quick, entertaining read. The stories take place in the past and present, in the fictional town of Springlake, Florida. S
Pamela Haskin
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just read an advance copy of this book. What a delightful book! It was a fun, easy read and held my attention throughout. I read the book through in one sitting. Housework can wait, right!?! Marilyn Turk and Lenora Worth did an amazing job weaving together their two stories set decades apart but in the same setting. The characters seemed so real, and I did not want their stories to end. This would be a great book to leave in your guest bedroom for your holiday guests to read!

Michele Rolfe
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Time Travel of Sorts

Love the way the 2 time period stories come together. The carving in the gazebo is perfect for both time periods. Amazing how 2 different authors captured the romance of 2 different periods within 1 family.
I received this book as a gift for my honest review.
Ginny Cruz
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love books set in non-traditional Christmas settings (Florida) and this one fits the bill. Written by two highly talented authors, the two stories blend seamlessly and make for a fun and enjoyable read. As I was reading it, I couldn't help but think this would make a wonderful Hallmark movie! Grab a copy! ...more
Susan
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good book. I loved that the two stories happened over a century apart in the same setting. I loved the sweet story of Jonathon and Lettie and also that of Jon and Lynsey. I would recommend this book any time of the year, not just at Christmas.
Marilyn Turk
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kay Cook
Dec 13, 2020
Lenora Worth
Nov 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Christina
Patti
Mar 16, 2021
Rosemary B.
Mar 17, 2021

• Crinoline Cowboys: A Cowboy of Her Own / Josephine's Dream / Love's Cookin' at the Cowboy Cafe / Bea Mine
  • The Blizzard Bride (Daughters of the Mayflower, #11)
  • The Reluctant Bachelor: Grief Unfiltered - Learning to Smile with a Hole in Your Heart
  • I Hear the Lord Say "New Era": Be Prepared, Positioned, and Propelled Into God's Prophetic Timeline
  • The House at the End of the Moor
  • Christmas on the Nile: A Sherlock Holmes and Lucy James Mystery (The Sherlock and Lucy Mystery Book 24)
  • An Unlikely Amish Match (Indiana Amish Brides #5)
  • The Rebel Bride (Daughter of the Mayflower, #10)
  • God Hears Her: 365 Devotions for Women by Women
  • Cottage at the Beach (The Off Season #1)
  • Seasoned Lies
  • Honor's Reward (Potter’s House Books (Two) Book 3)
  • Magnolias and Mercy (Wildflower Wishes, #1)
  • Love Finds You in Bridal Veil, Oregon
  • Sweet Summer Love: Christian Romance for the Ages
  • Hidden Princess (The Elements, #1)
  • Vicious (Wild Irish, #1)
  • Wild Irish

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...