Start by marking “Unexpectedly Yours” as Want to Read:

Unexpectedly Yours

One night of unbridled passion.
It was the only thing Andrew McPherson and Grace Morgan could afford.

Intense.
Sexy.
Unforgettable.

They promised they would never see each other again, but fate had other plans.
Andrew’s entire life has been spent working toward one goal—to own the top advertising and public relations company in the world. He’s driven, ruthless when it comes to
Published by Rebecca Shea Author LLC

To ask other readers questions about Unexpectedly Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpectedly Yours

Start your review of Unexpectedly Yours
lazybookconqueror
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Gracie and Drew met at a bar on Gracie's birthday. Both shared a connection and decided to do something not so common for either of them: have a one-night stand, no strings attached.

However, when Gracie goes into the office the next day, Drew (Aka Andrew McPherson) is the man buying the company that she works for.

I think this is a funny trope (Grey's Anatomy style) but we never get to really explore the mechanics of the forbidden office romance because their relationship quickly moves to
Syndi
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So this was my first Rebecca Shea book. She is a new to me author, and I can't wait to check out her other work, because if it was anything like this then I know I will love it all!

I went in blind not knowing what to expect, and I was impressed. I love a good office romance and this ticked all the right boxes!

Gracie's life has been anything but easy but has worked hard to make a change in her life, she works hard in her career and for everything she has... She works a little too hard it would
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
description

“Let him care for you. Let him love you.”

Unexpectedly You was an easy, low drama read. A bit of flirty fun, intense insta-love and lots of hot passionate sex. Lots of sex! Drew and Gracie certainly had fervent sexual chemistry and one very fiery sex life!

‘I used to roll my eyes at the cheesy insta-love romances that I enjoy reading, never believing that love could happen so easily…..love can happen instantaneously. I truly believe that now.’

Sometimes we just need an entertaining story to
Chaos Book Reviews.
Jan 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Unexpectedly Yours is my second Rebecca Shea book and If we're honest, I'm not sure how I feel.

Let's start with the fact that this in an Advance Reader Copy Review Provided by Social Butterfly. I signed up because, who doesn't love a forbidden office romance. The cover and the synopsis was my original draw-card, and this book reviewer just had to know more.

"We weren't supposed to see each other again." "Who said?" He challenges me. "I don't remember any agreement , just that there were no
Courtney
Jan 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

Let me start off by saying I thoroughly enjoy Rebecca's writing and her characters. I know that going into her books, I am going to enjoy the story and love these characters.

Unexpectedly Yours is a very fast-paced insta-love story. As you all know, I am not a huge of insta-love stories - they are really hard sells for me. Andrew and Grace's story is one that I am not 100% sold on as insta-love but the chemistry is truly undeniable between them.

Andrew is immediately smitten with Grace
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Ok.. what’s with the surprise pregnancies all of the sudden.? This book was the mother of the tropes, the mother of the clichés. Doesn’t anyone knows how to use protection anymore? the twat TSTL heroine was like but I have only had sex a couple of times (paraphrasing here) I’m like girl how stupid can you be?

Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„You know I’m a man who gets what I want, don’t you?”

I’M. IN. LOVE.
Oh, how delightful this book was! Unexpectedly Yours is a perfect combination of insta-love and office romance. It’s unbelievably steamy and heartwarming. Grace and Drew had my heart from the very beginning and I was so immersed in their story that I couldn’t even take a break!

Drew had me in his grasp instantly. His persistence to convince Gracie that they are meant for each other and determination to tear down her walls made
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020

description

“Let him care for you. Let him love you.”

Sometimes we just need an entertaining story to
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
OMG I loved this story! After meeting and having a one-night stand, Gracie and Drew go their separate ways, only to find out hours later that Drew is Gracie’s new boss. While she tries to move past it, although she has already definitely developed feelings and chemistry with him, Drew doesn’t take no for an answer after having feelings towards her that he’s never had before and continues to work towards breaking down her walls any way that he can. Things definitely progress fast between these ...more
Roxs Reads
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed Drew and Gracie's whirlwind romance. Neither character was looking for love but love found them both. Drew's control-freak ways are hilarious and although Grace seems to have good intentions, she normally craves and let's him get his way.

They come from different worlds but soon learn how to mesh their lives together. They waste no time, and why should they. New York is a fast-paced life so they apply that principle to their relationship too.

Drew doesn't like when things
Mari
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it

Rebecca Shea is another new to me author. Office romances are a favorite so I wanted to check it out. This one started as a one night stand. Grace and Drew clicked and had a memorable time. The next day upon learning Drew now Andrew bought the company she's working at and their company will merge.

This wasn't what I expected though when I hoped for the office romance forbidden romance part. There wasn't much of that to explore. It was pretty insta-love after a few denials. Sometimes I
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of my most favorite stories by this author. She grabbed my attention right from the start and I was along for the ride right until the end. The chemistry between Drew and Gracie was off the charts and I loved how Drew just kept going for what he wanted. ~Jen

"Unexpectedly Yours
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I was excited to read this book, as I do like Rebecca Shea's stories. This story flowed smoothly and easily and it sucked me in from the very first page to the very last. Her writing creates a world that is easy to visualize in the mind and made me feel all the emotions that her characters were.

Grace is a sweet and kind hearted woman who carries the weight of the world on her shoulders. I admired Grace for wanting to handle her stresses independently without help from her wealthy beau. Drew is a
Nikki
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute office romance book! Perfect for the pool, chilling in the tub, or reading at the gym.
Our main characters, Grace (Gracie) and Drew (Andrew) meet at a bar and even though it's not the norm for them, they have a one-night stand.
Imagine the surprise when they meet each other the next day, IN THE OFFICE! The story is a little office romance, a little insta-love, and a bit of an alpha dude that always gets what he wants. Book bonus - great side characters!
Shea's writing is easy to read, doesn't
Tania's Book Blog
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gracie and Drew met one night at a bar. The one night she decides to step out of her shell. She never thought she’ll see the hottie again until the next day. Surprise surprise he wants more. This story turned into a beautiful love story of two people from different upbringings that had so much in common. She carried everyone’s struggles on her shoulders and he just wanted to take care of her. He was just the ultimate alpha and she was just so sweet. She was reluctant towards lots of things and ...more
B. Celeste
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!
Sassy Southern
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five Outstanding Stars

This is by far one of the best office romances I have ever read!!! You will absolutely and completely fall for the alpha, over-controlling, swelteringly sexy Drew McPherson. Gracie Morgan is fiercely independent, strong, snarky and so perfect for Drew. It was only supposed to be a one night stand. Grace was going way out of her comfort zone for her birthday and prodding from her BFF, Jaime who is hilarious. Drew is in town for business and they both agree to a night of
Emma
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-wishlist
Unexpectedly Yours is an intense story of finding love when and where you least expect it.

Grace is extremely career focused, struggling with a large amount of debt she has accrued while trying to assist her mother, Grace has no time or energy for anything else in her life apart from her job. However, one reckless night of passion has a dramatic impact and turns Grace’s world upside down the very next day – you see her one-night stand just happens to be the new owner of the company she works for.
Curtis E Evans
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW Rebecca Shea! That was the first thing that came to mind when thinking about how to express the enjoyment I had with “Unexpectedly Yours”. So much fun, so much power, so much passion, and so much heat.

Gracie has always worked to get where and what she wanted. Being the alpha gal can put a woman in barren territory sometimes, and one night stands sometimes have hidden meanings when the light of day appears.

Drew is the alpha male that is anything and nothing if not always busy. He has
Renita McKinney
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Rebecca Shea and I should kick myself for not reading her sooner. So that means I will now have to go back and binge-read everything she has written.

I have always believed in love at first sight, but I’m a hopeless romantic like that. You see that certain someone and something in your spirit just knows. Drew knows and Gracie is about to learn.

Imagine trying to pull yourself out of a hole, but instead, you keep falling deeper and deeper. Kinda like the crab syndrome. As
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Shea is a new to me author and after reading this book I can’t wait to read more from her. Unexpectedly Yours is a great office romance that sucked me in from page one.

Gracie works hard when it comes to her career, she has been faced with a lot of struggles throughout her life and is willing to work hard to make things easier. When her best friend Jamie tells her to have some fun, that leads to a one night stand with a man named Drew who is just in town on business. She doesn’t expect
Jan 26, 2020 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

I actually enjoyed this title, even though the review is a little neutral, so to speak.

The writing was strong, and the characters were fun and enjoyable...but, for some reason, I was never really that engaged with either Drew or Gracie. And, I have thought about it for a bit, and I think the reason is that nothing that happened was a surprise. I knew where the story was going to go, and I knew how they were going to get there, and for the most part I was right.

Lora
4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Grace and Drew! Drew and Grace! Man, these two are so perfect for each other - even if their lives couldn't be more different!

They have a one-night stand and that's supposed to be it...but the insta-love they feel is undeniable and I loved watching them come to terms with it.

This story is a pretty simple story of two people who meet and fall in love and instantly go from strangers to a couple. I love this kind of story because it's nothing like my real life. I love that
Sara Strand
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this one and I am SO glad I got put on the review tour for this, so thank you to Social Butterfly PR! For being my first book from Rebecca Shea, this knocked it out of the ballpark for me and I have to read others by her. I was prepared to go into this one maybe not liking Grace's character because the rich man-poor woman trope is tricky for me, and often times the woman is TOO hard headed, or too much against help or leaning on someone. Though Grace almost went that way a few ...more
Stephanie Crews
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Unexpectedly Yours
Gracie and Drew meet in a bar one night, they shared a connection and decide a “one night stand” is what they both want, one night no expectations. However, in the light of a new day they see each other again, and Drew decides we wants more.

This was a fun and cute read, but don’t let that fool you too much, they sure do put off the heat, yowza!! On office romance, with a bit of an alpha male and one feisty heroine. This book gives you all the feels, if your looking for a story
Up All Night With Books
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Support Group
Up All Night With Books Blog

Unexpectedly Yours by Rebecca Shea is one of those feel-good swoon stories. Being swept off your feet and given the world stories that was just supposedto be a one-night thing. But life isn't always that simple or easy. Ms. Shea has given us a story that makes you swoon, want to throttle someone and swoon again.

Andrew is living the life he has fallen into, but an agreed-upon night with Grace is what he is accustomed to. But
Andrea
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fun sexy read- low on the angst level, high on the heat level.

While I love reads that are full of emotions and angst- sometimes what you really need is just a fun read that will help you relax for a little bit. Not that this read isn’t full of emotions- it’s just the kind that heat you up- not gut you ;).

Drew and Gracie start out as a one night stand… which of course never ends the way they’re supposed to… instead after Drew takes over the company Gracie works for- they find
Jeanette Jessen
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance on fire!

I have this sweet and very satisfying story give full stars because it gave me all the pretty feels that make me smile from the inside out. I was in love with Aaron the brother of Drew. He was so much fun to learn about. As for Jamie the best friend of Grace, I was pleased about her turn of events too! As for the leads in this story, I fell in love with the beautiful way Drew cared for his Gracie. The sexiness was fantastic and there was just enough funny stuff to make you smile.
Theresa - Oxford Comma Editing
What’s the likelihood that the one-night stand, that you met in a bar in NYC is your new boss? Well for Gracie, it’s 100% likely!!!

When Drew shows up in the conference room the next morning and his crystal blue eyes meet her hazel eyes, you just know this book is going to get interesting! At that moment, Drew knows he wants more than just one night with this girl!!!

Their relationship is tumultuous, because he wants so much more than she’s ready to give. But things move at an expedited pace and
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Boyfriend Blog
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Weekend Wife
  • Fashion Jungle
  • Conceal
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Dangerous Games
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Crush
  • The Donor
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • Even If It Hurts
  • Beautifully Broken Control (Sutter Lake, #4)
  • The Lying Season
  • The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Then You Happened
I grew up in the suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota and currently reside in Phoenix, AZ with my family.

Aside from reading and writing, I enjoy spending time with friends, hiking, watching my boys play football, my daughter dance, and baking (not cooking...those are two very different things!)

I am obsessed with margarita's, coffee, and diet coke and can't live without my iPad.