Start by marking “Unexpectedly Yours” as Want to Read:
Unexpectedly Yours

Unexpectedly Yours

One night of unbridled passion.
It was the only thing Andrew McPherson and Grace Morgan could afford.

Intense.
Sexy.
Unforgettable.

They promised they would never see each other again, but fate had other plans.
Andrew’s entire life has been spent working toward one goal—to own the top advertising and public relations company in the world. He’s driven, ruthless when it comes to
Published by Rebecca Shea Author LLC

To ask other readers questions about Unexpectedly Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpectedly Yours

Start your review of Unexpectedly Yours
lazybookconqueror
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Gracie and Drew meet at a bar on Gracie's birthday. Both shared a connection and decided to do something not so common for either of them: have a one-night stand, not strings attached.

However, when Gracie goes into the office the next day, Drew (Aka Andrew McPherson) is the man buying the company that she works for.

I think this is a funny trope (Grey's Anatomy style) but we never get to really explore the mechanics of the forbidden office romance because their relationship quickly moves to
B. Celeste
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!
Natasha
Drew... Drew... Oh my Drew. Ok so I maybe a little in lust over this man. But GRACIE!!!! Gracie or Grace is one of those ladies you yearn to love and truly root for good things to happen for. She has worked so hard for everything she tries to have. Even her best friend Jaime tells her she needs to have some fun, well that fun happens to be a smooth talker businessman named Drew.

Drew and Gracie have such a world win of a romance, but when you know you now. Drew shows Gracie that their connection
Christina Triplett ribaya
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a fun cute read. I loved how fast it went. No reading for chapters upon chapters for the romance to start, it kicks off immediately. Andrew (Drew) was such a sweetheart. He wears his heart on his sleeve. I loved Grace's feistiness and independence. Her best friend Jamie was also a firecracker. Aaron ( Drew's Brother) , is the bad boy in the family but in the end, he was just as sweet as his brother.

I hope the author's next book is Jaime's and Aaron's story. Hopefully that
Julie Foster
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, Rebecca did it again!

I fell for Andrew pretty quick. I loved his persistence. He knew what he had to do and he did it.

Enjoyed this story very, very much. I hope there's more from side characters :)
Red Reader
Jan 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Laura Jones
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I got some major Pretty Woman vibes from this book. Well, minus the whole hooker angle. Highly successful, stupid rich, ridiculously gorgeous man falls for beautiful woman who lives frugally with a fierce determination to handle any and all problems without the assistance of others. Neither Drew or Gracie are the type to go home with someone they meet in a bar, but that's what happens the night they meet. They plan to never see one another again, but fate proves them wrong. Drew, who lives in ...more
Ira
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
~3.5 stars~

This book is sweet and cute and basically an ode to love, so if you need lots of drama and angst...well, you won't find that in here. If you like some insta-love topped with rationally acting, absolutely likable characters, yep, this one is yours.

I really enjoyed reading this book despite its rather...unexcited...story of love and the pursuit of happiness, love, and friendship. Of course, despite some minor bumps, everything just seems to fall into place. Money is no issue for our
Misty
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm going to go in this saying that if I'm going to read an office romance, actually let me say any fun romance, I'm going to turn to Rebecca Shea. I hope she never quits writing them. They are always fun, fast reads for me and usually a much needed break from the heavier stuff I gravitate toward.

The characters were fun to get to know even when I felt we didn't get to know them on a deep level. Rebecca gave us just enough background to understand any hesitation or doubt. I really loved Grace
Wendy
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Rebecca Shea's Unexpectedly Yours was a love at first sight romance novel. Many of us do not particularly enjoy these insta-love novels, but I think the way she approached it was believable and enjoyable.

The supporting characters were amazing. They were loyal to their friends and had drama all on their own. They were strong and bodied their issues. The main characters however were.... I don't know... they were something.

Drew was overbearing and oftentimes just railroaded Grace, and although
S
3.75 Stars

‘True love conquers all the crap life hands us’

This was a fast paced insta love story . Drew and Grace meet at a bar , have a one night stand and next day they meet again where Grace finds out he has bought the company she works for.

The chemistry between these two is palpable. Drew was persistent and wants to pursue the chemistry between these two. His persistence felt too controlling at times but at first I felt he was too pushy but then we do get to see his caring and loving side
AJ's book-reMarks
Jan 19, 2020 rated it liked it
One night stand full of passion, no promises of tomorrow. Yup, that was until the one night stand turned into so much more.
He said he was in town to buy a business, wasn’t going to be in the city long. She didn’t know it was the business she was currently working for and a job she not only loved but needed very much.
Unexpectedly Yours could have been the comedy of errors love story, but it quickly changed into an instant-love story. While this is not a bad thing, an instant love
Konny
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unexpectedly Yours by Rebecca Shea is a sweet story, with low drama, an insta-love story.
Meet Andrew McPherson and Grace Morgan. Both are careerdriven people in NY. Both meet at a bar and agree on one night. But surprise when the next day he shows up as her new boss.
Drew knows what he wants and is Grace always three steps ahead. He knows she's his forever, only Grace needs a bit convincing.
The book has a great storyline and the writing is excellent.4,5 beautiful stars.
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Review to come.
Kelly
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Review will be up closer to release date.
Lylian Aguiar
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just as I expected it would be! Amazing!!!!! Absolutely loved Drew and Gracie. It’s a hot, emotional, fun and full
Of chemistry story. One of those books I can’t just put down. Loved it!
Michella
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great read by Rebecca Shea. I enjoyed and devoured this insta love storyline. Drew is definitely alpha and possessive!! Low angst and steamy hot, you’ll be hooked from beginning to end!
The Book Lover
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was a good story and the characters were good also, it felt a little rushed because of the instalove, but it worked well with the story.
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Shelves: arc
Full review to come soon.
Anna
Jan 19, 2020
Rebecca Shea
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Comfy Couch Book Reviews
Jan 20, 2020
lazybookconqueror
Jan 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Gracie and Drew met at a bar on Gracie's birthday. Both shared a connection and decided to do something not so common for either of them: have a one-night stand, no strings attached.

B. Celeste
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!
Natasha

Julie Foster
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, Rebecca did it again!

Enjoyed this story very, very much. I hope there's more from side characters :)
Christina Triplett ribaya

Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
~3.5 stars~

Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Shea is a new to me author and after reading this book I can’t wait to read more from her. Unexpectedly Yours is a great office romance that sucked me in from page one.

Gracie works hard when it comes to her career, she has been faced with a lot of struggles throughout her life and is willing to work hard to make things easier. When her best friend Jamie tells her to have some fun, that leads to a one night stand with a man named Drew who is just in town on business. She doesn’t expect
Red Reader
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Wendy
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it

Drew was overbearing and oftentimes just railroaded Grace, and although
S
3.75 Stars

‘True love conquers all the crap life hands us’

Laura Jones
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Konny
CLiK Book Blog
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unexpectedly Yours - Rebecca Shea

A fast paced, fun and flirty story from a Rebecca Shea.

Well developed characters even for a short read and a solid story of one night stand to office romance.

Drew and Grace shared the story limelight but I found Drew’s controlling way a little off putting, though Grace was able to hold her own quite well.

With interesting supporting characters, this was a pleasant afternoons reading and I’ll be looking at more work by Rebecca Shea.
Lylian Aguiar
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Of chemistry story. One of those books I can’t just put down. Loved it!
The Book Lover
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
AJ's book-reMarks
Nov 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Kelly
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Review will be up closer to release date.
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Full review to come soon.
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Review to come.
Michella
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kimhe Rockchicks
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, flirty, passion filled insta love office romance.
I absolutely loved this one from Rebecca... finished it in one night.
Mujde Oz

• Where the Little Birds Go
  • Until I Fall
  • DILF
  • Rough Sketch
  • Hold on Tight (Cowboys & Angels, #1)
  • Mile High
  • An Unexpected Gift (Insta-Spark Collection, #4)
  • That Guy
  • Dirty Letters
  • Along the Shore
  • Mistletoe Over Manhattan
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
I grew up in the suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota and currently reside in Phoenix, AZ with my family.

Aside from reading and writing, I enjoy spending time with friends, hiking, watching my boys play football, my daughter dance, and baking (not cooking...those are two very different things!)

I am obsessed with margarita's, coffee, and diet coke and can't live without my iPad.