Start by marking “Deeper Than Love (Brooks Family Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Deeper Than Love (Brooks Family Book 6)

Deeper Than Love

(Brooks Family #6)

Nina Winthrop knows exactly what she wants from life: to help the less fortunate, to get married, and to have a family. Shes certain shes found the perfect man to help her achieve all of those goals. They want the same future, and best of allhes not Reese Brooks.

Reese knows he screwed up when he broke Ninas heart, and hes lived with that regret for the past ten years. Now
Published November 26th 2019 by Garden Avenue Press

Start your review of Deeper Than Love (Brooks Family Book 6)
Ana Laura
LET'S SEE THE AUTHENTIC WAY "WRITER" STARTED HER STORY:

Reese exited the shower, rubbing a towel vigorously over his damp hair and padding naked across the cool tile and onto the thick, sumptuous carpet in the bedroom of the hotel suite. Casting his eyes around, he searched for his shirt and pants in the piles of clothes strewn across the floor and on top of the armchair near the window.

Chelsea, one of the two young women in the bed, rolled in his direction, her dark brown skin making a striking
Izzie d
Dec 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: second-chance
Selina Durio
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Page turner!

Once I started reading I couldnt stop until I was finished. The passion and excitement between Reese and Nina is incomparable! Taking a page from his parents history of a fifteen year separation before getting back together, Reese know as that Nina is the only one for him. Fantastic read!
Mary
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, aa-romance, own
Loved it. Reese and Nina had a love that survived all the hurdles that were put before them. Love the Brooks family.
Alice
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes definitely deeper than love!

From the beginning something felt off with Nina's mother because she was pushing for a marriage of Nina and Andy just a bit too hard. Things started adding up when Nina told Reese that although her deceased father provided for her mother in his will it was never enough for her mother. Nina realized finally that Andy was not interested in marrying her out of love and at the last minute made the right decision with some serious pushing from Reese. I like Reese and
Deena
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Brooks Family!

Confession: this current political climate has me sick to death of billionaires. And sometimes, billionaire romances get on my nerves. But I absolutely, without a doubt, love the Brooks Family, and their cousins, the Johnson Family. Theyre all billionaires, but Delaney Diamond has breathed so much life into them, that its hard not to love them. And even though she is over the top, Sylvie is my absolute favorite. I love her!

Ive been waiting to meet and learn more about the
Celeste
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second chance at love

As the Brooks Family series come to an end. The story of Reese and Nina, is one we all must reconcile. Is love enough? Is it better to play it safe? What we do know is where deceptive practices are involved love will not conquer it nor will playing it safe.

With this story Delaney was able to capture what it means to fight for love. Reese recognized the errors of his past and sought to fight until the very end to amend past wrongs. Nina conflicted by the pain of the past
Cheryl Mcneil
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reese Brooks and Nina Winthrop are both at a crossroads in their lives. Nina thinks she has everything figured out; that is until she sees Reese for the first time in a few years. Ms. Diamond takes the reader back to show Reese and Nina as young adults in Love. They were really friends and Nina didnt realize how much she missed that. Its evident in every scene that they remain attracted to each other. I was intrigued by the title and liked the way Ms. Diamomd puts it in context.

Its always good
Sassha Martin
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second Chance At Love

I really can't stand parents like Gloria who are so money hungry and try to manipulate their kids to live how they want them to live. Gloria was so shady to enter into the agreement with Corbin in the event that Andy and Nina married. Gloria knew that Reese was going to propose to Nina and that's why she showed those pictures to Nina even though she knew that nothing happened. I think that Andy knew about the agreement between Gloria and his dad Corbin and that he was going
Bella
Dec 20, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book wasnt what I expected. I felt so many of their issues could have been resolved if they had just communicated with each other. Reese was persistent but in an aggressive way. Nina just seemed like she was confused through this whole book and I just wanted her to make up her mind and stick with it. I did feel the book was very relatable because weve all been in a situation where we love someone with all we have but we just dont trust them to not break our heart again. Overall, I liked the ...more
Angela
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it 👏👏

Most mothers wants their daughters to marry for love, but Gloria was one selfish woman, Lindsay did the right thing, and let her sister know whats up. My boy Reese, right to follow his heart and get his woman, and leaves Andy their, looking like fool he is. Is Nina pregnant? Hope so!!!
Amaka Azie
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book! Great chemistry between Nina and Reese.
At first I didnt like Reese, but soon, I got to be on his side, rooting for him to win back Nina.
This book has all the cheesy drama that makes a lovely romance novel family meddling, jealous exes, and wedding crashing.
I love drama.
I love this author 😊
Leigh-Anne Ford Lyons
Another must read

I just love the Brooks Family. The love, unity, support and kindness that they have about themselves puts them in a catalog all by themselves. Reese and Nina had a love that was so great that they never stopped loving one another after ten years. That's a great love.
Caroline Bartee
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The End

I didn't completely enjoyed this Brooks family story. Not bad but not great either like the other previous books. Reese and Nina, love for each other was evident, I which we had a epilogue, cause I thought Nina was pregnant.

Waiting on the next book
Sabrina Hamilton
The Second Time Around Only Gets Sweeter

Reese and Ninas story didnt disappoint. I read it in one sitting. Kudos Delaney on another great book about the Brooks. The chemistry was off the chain.
Lee Holden, E.
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Excellent read, I enjoyed the characters and storyline. Reese and Nina were teenaged lovers, who reconnected after ten years. They had to overcome misunderstandings and manipulation to realize they never stopped loving each other. I recommend this book.
Dee Vincent
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE IT!!

I couldn't wait for Ms. Diamond to write this book and it was WORTH THE WAIT!! The book was great from the beginning to the end. I was sad to see the Johnson/Brooks series to end. This is a must read!!
Doretha Robinson
Wonderful read

It's been a long time since I've read something that I couldn't put down this book! Nina and Reese love story was great,I enjoyed there deep felt love was just wonderful,also filled with laughter!
Cynthia Smalls
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally got my other half

Really like this book, I am glad Reese slowed his horny bass down, and go after his love
. And I am glad that Nina woke up and confess her love for Reese, and I love the Wedding scene at the church lol.
Tigger
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rollercoaster ride for me!
Loved it!
The last story from the Brooks family, but so thankful not the last book from Delaney Diamond ☺
Linda D. Christiani
Linda Christiani

I look for stories where the man must fight for the woman he loves and he needs her forgiveness to win her back great read!!!
Kyra Gates
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

This was absolutely beautiful! Ive read every book but this is by far the best. Didnt think it could get any better but this was ridiculously good.
JoAnn Litman
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Brook's story

Great book. A great story of love lost and how two lost soul found each other. It shows how Reese and Nina found that lost love again.
Melanye Amine
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love all of Delaney Diamond's books.

I like that her bookstore back to one another. I get lost in the love stories. I have formed a good visual of each character.
Fredericka J Fisher
Reese and Nina

I really liked this book. All your books romantic, sexy, and loving. I liked the way Reese fought for his woman. I can't wait for the next book.
Brandi Jacobs
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good

Loved this book. This was funny and passionate. At times Nina and Reece but were immature, but that ending was swoon worthy.
Avi
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait

Been waiting quite awhile for Reese and Nina. It was worth it. The passion and the intensity was all worth it.
Kim Short
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This was a good read that was a page turner. It gave me just enough drama to keep me wanting to know what happens next. I really enjoyed reading this book.
April
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just Awesome 👏 ...more
Diana
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10 year fire

These two dated 10 years ago and broke but a single kiss 3 years ago stays on Reeses mind and he claims Nina as his forever

• In Pursuit of You (In The Heart of A Valentine #6)
  • Duty or Desire (The Westmoreland Legacy #5)
  • Betrayed (Atlanta's Finest #5)
  • And This I Swear (In The Heart of a Valentine #7)
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium Novella)
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Shu (Them Boys #3)
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • A Catalina Cove Christmas (Catalina Cover #3.5)
  • All I Want
  • Teach Me
  • Press Rewind: An Equilibrium Short
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • Love Unsolicited
  • Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Equivalent Exchange (Night Shift)
  • Silent Nights (The Shorts Book 7)
Delaney Diamond is the USA Today Bestselling Author of sweet, sensual, passionate romance novels. She's also the owner of Garden Avenue Press, a digital-first press where she publishes other authors. Born and raised in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Atlanta, Georgia is now her home. She reads romance novels, mysteries, thrillers, and a fair amount of nonfiction.

When she's not busy reading or writing,

Brooks Family (6 books)
  • A Passionate Love (The Bennett Triplets)
  • Passion Rekindled (Brooks Family, #1)
  • Do Over (Brooks Family Book 2)
  • Two Nights in Paris (Brooks Family Book 5)
  • Wild Thoughts (Brooks Family, #3)

News & Interviews