Start by marking “The Kennedy Boys Box Set (Books 4 - 7)” as Want to Read:
The Kennedy Boys Box Set (Books 4 - 7)

The Kennedy Boys Box Set

(The Kennedy Boys #4-7)

This box set includes four standalone new adult romances in the highly-addictive Kennedy Boys series from USA Today bestselling author, Siobhan Davis, and is over 1,100 pages of heart-stopping drama, intriguing twists and turns, and emotional, angsty romance. No cliffhangers. Dual POV. All books end with a HEA.

BOOKS IN THIS COLLECTION:

Loving Kalvin - standalone friends-to-lovers se
Kindle Edition, 1
Published November 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Kennedy Boys Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kennedy Boys Box Set

Start your review of The Kennedy Boys Box Set (Books 4 - 7)
Dianne
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Their family is one of wealth and privilege, dark secrets and loyalty that runs deep. Their stories are told in the Kennedy Boys series and now books 4 through 7 can be found under one cover to enjoy page after page after page! From second chance romances to enemies to lovers romances, to forbidden love, each story is filled with flaming passions, gut wrenching pain and the iron wills of each featured character.

Hang on to your hearts, the emotional upheaval in each tale can be brutal as we foll
Siobhan
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Kennedy Boys box set contains books four through seven of the Kennedy Boys series, that is Loving Kalvin, Saving Brad, Seducing Kaden, and Forgiving Keven. Each of the books can be read as a standalone novel, but the series is best read in order to allow you to watch the growth of the characters throughout and to allow you to fall deeper in love with the family.

Each book offers something different – a friends-to-lovers story, an enemies-to-lovers story, a forbidden romance, and a
Siobhan Davis
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Preorder now, 4 books for the price of 1!!! Limited time preorder/new release sale:

US: https://amzn.to/2r7RF4w
UK: https://amzn.to/2NgHJyv
AU: https://amzn.to/32ejBk4
CA: https://amzn.to/2NDCkAq
Worldwide: https://smarturl.it/KennedyBoysBoxSet2
Angelina
LOVING KALVIN

Loving Kalvin by Siobhan Davis is book 4 in The Kennedy Boys series and can be read as a standalone. However, I would recommend reading the first three books (Finding Kyler, Losing Kyler and Keeping Kyler) prior to this one to better understand the history between Kalvin and Lana.

“Does one mistake define who you are for life?” - Lana

Siobhan Davis has created another inspiring story about love, strength and forgiveness. It's also a story about self
Gail
Loving Kalvin book 4

OMG this book... if I Could give more than 5 stars I would. so far this is my fave!! I was dying to read about Kalvin and Lana when I read the Kyler box set..
Lana and Kalvin have know each other since they were pretty much in diapers..

Kalvin's family was very well off and both Lana's parents worked for the Kennedys (Kalvin's family). Both Lana and Kalvin had feelings for each other, however as the feelings grew neither really knew how to handle them. Kalvin cont
Andrea
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every one of the Kennedy boys has a unique story to tell, all tied together within the bonds of a family who loves one another fiercely. Kaden was my introduction to this amazing family and his story remains my favorite. Seducing Kaden is a brilliant gem of a book. Evelina (Eva) Garcia and Kaden Kennedy meet each other on the first day of school at Harvard. Eva gets bumped and has coffee spilled all over her clothing. Kaden, being the perfect gentleman that he is, does his best to help her clean ...more
SMREEP
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving Kalvin: Does love at first sight exist? From age 3??? Lana believes it does. She has loved Kal Kennedy since she first met him when they were three years old. She readily admits her love can be obsessive and that her heart leads most of her decisions, both loving and hurtful, regarding her relationship with Kal.

Saving Brad: This is perhaps my favorite Kennedy Boys novel. Brad is struggling with past family events and his emotional response to them. Outwardly he tries to present a “do not
Dana
Loving Kalvin
You may not see it before you read Loving Kalvin, but these two were made for each other. I believe this story can also be classified as a friends-to-lovers romance which is one of my favorites, and Siobhan weaves so many hilarious anecdotes throughout the story, giving us a perfect glimpse into their lengthy history. I am not sure if it is due to their longstanding relationship or not, but the chemistry between Kal and Lana is hotter than hot. There are some bumps in the road
Vicki Bennett
Loving Kalvin
Kalvin has followed their dream to go to Florida University in order to try and win Lana back but there’s one problem…Lana cannot forgive herself and she is hiding such a big secret. However, Kalvin is as charming, lovely and stubborn as ever and he starts to win over Lana…Then a curveball hits…just when you think Kalvin and Lana have been through enough, the world throws more challenges at them. Edge of your seat drama, scandal and second chance romance…grab your copy today

S
Keryn
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is about the first book in this set LOVING KALVIN. The series as a whole is filled with ups and downs. Crazy but secrets within the family, and those that affect this tight knit family. A very well known family in the spotlight as long as they could recall as their mum runs a well known clothing line in the vein of Abbercrombie and Fitch. From childhood inn she's used all her boys as models for the line. Money however doesn't keep away pain or heartbreak. Take the plunge and fall in ...more
Carolyne
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You can't help falling in love with the Kennedy clan! If you've read the Kyler Collection, this box set brings you the stories of Ky's younger brother Kal, best friend Brad, and older brothers Kaden and Keven. These four dudes may be all strong and sexy from the outside, but these books get you up close and personal with the deep and considerate man each is, as well as the amazing women they fall for.

Each book has its share of angst and complex story plots that kept me hooked from beginning to
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Kennedy Boys Boxset is book 4- 7 of The Kennedy Boys series and it features Loving Kalvin, Saving Brad, Seducing Kaden, and Forgiving Keven.

All book can be read as standalone, and I am reading them as standalone, but will be going back and reading 1-3 for sure!

The author isn't new to me, I absolutely love her work... So I was curious to see what these Kennedy Boys were about and it's safe to say I'm in love with each one and enjoyed each story.

Each book is different trope, which I found was an exce
Sally Mieske
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s always a pleasure to be immersed in the world of the Kennedy’s. Where were the boys like this when I was growing up? 😂 I devoured these books like my life depended on it. They are filled with so much emotion, and I inhaled every single word like it needed them to breathe. Everything from first loves, heartache, heartbreak, loss and forgiveness. Loving someone isn’t easy, but it’s always worth it.

“To family. To health, happiness, love, and forgiveness. To the future.”

When these
FS Meurinne
Shelves: arc, reviews
This box set has 4 books, they are a series but can be read as standalone as well. You will get different tropes here, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, forbidden and second chance romance. These are my top favorite tropes so I truly enjoyed them, but I must say Saving Brad was my favorite of them as enemies to lovers is also my favorite type of story. Brad got to me what can I say. You will enjoy each story I am sure, Siobhan Davis has become on of my favorite authors this year so I will be ...more
Katie Phillips
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this family! I can’t wait for the next set. We still have some Kennedy family members to get to. Each book has great characters and you can relate easily to them. I enjoy their stories and love that you get to enjoy past couples in each book. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
meghann
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am such a big fan of this series. The first box set focuses on Faye and Ky. This one contains the books for Ky's brothers and friend Brad. I was so happy to get these stories and get to know more of this crazy/hot/fun family. I rated every one of these books five stars and had such a blast reading them. Check this box set out--you'll love it!
Megan
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Kennedy boys are everything! Each boy has a unique story that includes all the feels, so much angst, joy, happiness, love, passion, humor, while they find their happily ever after! Another incredible series by Siobhan!
The Book Lover
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Box set is full of sexyness, the feels and wonderful characters! these stories captivated me from beginning to end.
Karla
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved the Kennedy boys series. Catching up on their lives, loves and trials. Some really gritty reading that I devoured like a hungry vampire.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I love Siobhan Davis and her Kennedy Boys are EVERYTHING!! This box set is amazing! It's four inter-connected stand-alone stories in different troupes! PERFECTION! FIVE STARS!
Gail M. Coash
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The kenedy boys boxset is filled with all the feels you would expect from Siobhan Davis!!!! I personally love the way she tells her stories. They grip you and dont let go until the end even when you think you know what's going to happen she throws a twist or two in there to keep you guessing.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
💞 LOVING KALVIN
5 Hearts

Loving Kalvin is the fourth book book in the Kennedy Boys series. You do not have to read the previous books in the series before you read this one but I do recommend it if you want the full story leading up to it. Plus they kicked ass. So there is that. If you did read the previous books then you know Kalvin and Lana's relationship is a complicated one.

Kalvin and Lana have known each other since they were two years old. They formed an unbreakable bond since the day the
Konny
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kennedy Boys Box Set 4-7 by Siobhan Davis contains four full length, stand alone novels. You don't have to read the first three books to understand the storyline, but they're great reads and I recommend to read them in order.
The Kennedy Boys Books 4-7 contains Loving Kalvin; Saving Brad; Seducing Kaden and Forgiving Keven.
Loving Kalvin is Lana and Kalvin's story. Both are still minors and grew up together. No spoilers here only so much, they share a past, had a major fall out - due t
Jessica Robbins
Shelves: blog-tour
*I received a free copy of this boxset which I voluntarily chose to write an honest review for.

What a fantastic collection of romance novels!!! There are four complete stories back to back which ensures you do not have to stop reading for quite some time once you dive into this world of the sexy Kennedy brothers. Books 4-7 provide an excellent set of the boys making sure if you do not fall for one then surely another will work though each finds his own HEA after much drama, secrets,
C.M. Zimmer
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome collection!

I started this collection after reading the first 3 Kennedy books. The Kennedy men are hot romantic protective men. Who could ask for more. The ladies in their lives are strong female personalities as well which makes it a great read.
Melinda Benn
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This boxset dragged me back into the Kennedy Boys world and each book was absolutely fantastic. I can't wait for the next three books to finish off the whole collection
Colette Johnson
rated it did not like it
Nov 11, 2019
Katrina
Nov 09, 2019
Susan Overum
rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2019
Donna
Shelves: 2019
This is such an awesome collection of books!! The Kyler books are the first three books and introduce us to the Kennedy’s world. But this collection of books four through seven are all standalone books in that world, and they’re AMAZING!!!!

A quick overview of each one:

LOVING KALVIN is a friends-to-lovers, second chance romance. This is a beautiful romance. It’s about two soulmates finding their way back to each other. It’s about forgiveness, understanding and loyalty.

“If you love s
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is the author of the True Calling, Saven, and Ke/>USA

The Kennedy Boys (10 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Forgiving Keven
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys #9)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys #10)