Start by marking “Fame You” as Want to Read:
Fame You

Fame You

Olivia has learned that life doesn’t always go the way you want it to go. She didn’t expect to be a widow and a single mother at a young age. Olivia’s life changes for the better when she meets a woman who in time becomes a second mom to her. She spends her days and nights taking care of the woman.

Growing up, Luke destined to be a Hollywood star just like his famous screen
Published December 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fame You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fame You

Start your review of Fame You
Lisa Stacks
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Luke

Like is an A list celebrity who visit his hometown and his Mom and finds that life has changed. His Mom has dementia and her care taker Olivia is special. And will change his life and his he sees life. Enjoyed reading this author for the first time.
Jacqueline Hanson
Jun 14, 2020 rated it did not like it
I can honestly say there isn't really anything I have enjoyed about Fameyou. Not only is the sentence structure and the grammar embarrassingly horrific but the main characters Olivia and Luke have no depth or substance.

"I click on the last page he had opened. It's his Instagram account. I don't know much about his Hollywood life. I go through the photos he posted. There's close to a thousand photos on his page. Most of them are places he visited. He likes to travel, I can tell. He has millions
Reads A-Lot
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Olivia met her soulmate at 13, married him after graduation, and was widowed at 19. She was taken in by Katherine shortly after her breakdown at the cemetery and was like a mother to her. She didn’t realize that the woman was rich and it didn’t matter to her.

Luke was an A-list celebrity actor returning home after being away for so long. His father was a famous screenwriter, and he hadn’t visited his mother since his death. The night that he walked into his mother’s home, he wasn’t expecting to f
Natalie  Freese
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the story of Olivia and Luke more than I thought I would because I do judge a book by its cover. The cover to me looks as the whole novel will be about this actor guy living the smug life in Hollywood when really it is more than that and more than a romance.
Olivia meets Luke's mother, Katherine , when she is crying at a cemetery when she is pregnant, 19, and widowed. Katherine has recently suffered the same fate and the two women intertwine their lives while, Luke continues to be a bi
Angie
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is my second book of Hattie Lou that I've read. When I read the blurb I knew it was going to be good! The whole enemies to lovers drew me in!

What I liked most about the book was how strong of a woman Olivia was throughout the book. She's raising her daughter on her own while taking care of Katherine. She doesn't complain how tough her life is. She just keeps going.

Luke is an arrogant celebrity! He thinks he is a big shot with the cameras on him. He lets the fame take over his life. He
Sandra
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Katherine, Luke's mum saved Olivia after the death of.her husband, after losing hers some yrs ago. The favour is returned when Katherine is no longer able to care for herself & Olivia becomes her caregiver. In this time her son, Luke now an A list actor, hasn't contacted her in any way,
Luke's unleashes his fury towards Olivia thinking she has taken advantage of his mum. Many angry words are spoken until these frenemies become more. However Luke's life is complicated with his work & other issues.
Mandy
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this enemies to lovers book. He's a hot Hollywood actor who is a very arrogant celebrity!

While Luke is getting repairs done at his house that he shares with his "girlfriend" Erika he decides to visit his mom.

When he arrives to his mom's house, he is surprised to find out that she has a caretaker living with her. He has a strong dislike for Olivia and doesn't trust her with his mom.

He ends up mentioning Olivia's husband who passed away years earlier causing her to breakdown. H
Tania
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. Once I started I could not get enough, from the start till the end I was engrossed I was even on the edge of my seat with twists and turns, lust and passion, strength, happiness with a happily ever after. Do yourself a favor and buy the book you want be disappointed.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Tayra Sanders
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a wonderful book. It had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it, I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.

Elvira
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed every written word of this book. The author gave us well developed and engaging characters that have plenty of chemistry. The storyline flowed smoothly making for a great read.

Katy Rose
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Great story! Luke & Olivia are a great match with plenty of back and forth drama! I couldn't put it down once I started! I love rom/com and this one hard a sassy edge to it that just drew me in! Wonderful read!
Danielle Melo
Nicole Martin
Michael Hurt
Victoria Scott
Dec 04, 2019

• A Little Christmas Pretense: A Fairy-Tale Inspired Sweet Romance (Need a Little Christmas Book 1)
  • My Pretty (Mischief Matchmakers, #1)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Etched in Stone (Invested in You Book 1)
  • When the Stars Align (West Side, #1)
  • Snowball Effect: (A hot and steamy musical romance between a rising star and her greatest idol)
  • Friends Like These (Friends Like These, #1)
  • Dear Ava
  • Love Me Like You Do (Love Me #1)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Fighter's Kiss (Irish Kiss #3)
  • If This Were a Love Story (Whispering Pines Island Book 3)
  • Wolf Freed (The Last Shifter, #4)
  • Let's Start Over: A Second Chance Romance
  • Inheritance Reversal
  • Hold On To Me
  • Claimed by Gods (Their Dark Valkyrie #1)
  • Bound to Gods (Their Dark Valkyrie #2)
Hattie grew up reading fairy tales, so it only seemed natural to make the jump to romance from there. She finds the subject of love fascinating and enjoys writing stories with happily ever after endings. The journey from characters meeting to falling in love inspires her and she’s always searching for new, interesting story ideas.

Hattie lives in Pittsburgh, PA with her cats and dogs. When she’s n