Start by marking “Fame You” as Want to Read:
Fame You

Fame You

Olivia has learned that life doesn’t always go the way you want it to go. She didn’t expect to be a widow and a single mother at a young age. Olivia’s life changes for the better when she meets a woman who in time becomes a second mom to her. She spends her days and nights taking care of the woman.

Growing up, Luke destined to be a Hollywood star just like his famous
Published December 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fame You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fame You

Start your review of Fame You
Lisa Book Stacks
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Luke

Like is an A list celebrity who visit his hometown and his Mom and finds that life has changed. His Mom has dementia and her care taker Olivia is special. And will change his life and his he sees life. Enjoyed reading this author for the first time.
Sandra Lopez
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Olivia met her soulmate at 13, married him after graduation, and was widowed at 19. She was taken in by Katherine shortly after her breakdown at the cemetery and was like a mother to her. She didn’t realize that the woman was rich and it didn’t matter to her.

Luke was an A-list celebrity actor returning home after being away for so long. His father was a famous screenwriter, and he hadn’t visited his mother since his death. The night that he walked into his mother’s home, he wasn’t expecting to
Natalie Painter Freese
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the story of Olivia and Luke more than I thought I would because I do judge a book by its cover. The cover to me looks as the whole novel will be about this actor guy living the smug life in Hollywood when really it is more than that and more than a romance.
Olivia meets Luke's mother, Katherine , when she is crying at a cemetery when she is pregnant, 19, and widowed. Katherine has recently suffered the same fate and the two women intertwine their lives while, Luke continues to be a
Angie
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This is my second book of Hattie Lou that I've read. When I read the blurb I knew it was going to be good! The whole enemies to lovers drew me in!

What I liked most about the book was how strong of a woman Olivia was throughout the book. She's raising her daughter on her own while taking care of Katherine. She doesn't complain how tough her life is. She just keeps going.

Luke is an arrogant celebrity! He thinks he is a big shot with the cameras on him. He lets the fame take over his life. He gets
Sandra
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Katherine, Luke's mum saved Olivia after the death of.her husband, after losing hers some yrs ago. The favour is returned when Katherine is no longer able to care for herself & Olivia becomes her caregiver. In this time her son, Luke now an A list actor, hasn't contacted her in any way,
Luke's unleashes his fury towards Olivia thinking she has taken advantage of his mum. Many angry words are spoken until these frenemies become more. However Luke's life is complicated with his work & other
Mandy
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this enemies to lovers book. He's a hot Hollywood actor who is a very arrogant celebrity!

While Luke is getting repairs done at his house that he shares with his "girlfriend" Erika he decides to visit his mom.

When he arrives to his mom's house, he is surprised to find out that she has a caretaker living with her. He has a strong dislike for Olivia and doesn't trust her with his mom.

He ends up mentioning Olivia's husband who passed away years earlier causing her to breakdown.
Elvira
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed every written word of this book. The author gave us well developed and engaging characters that have plenty of chemistry. The storyline flowed smoothly making for a great read.

Katy Rose
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Great story! Luke & Olivia are a great match with plenty of back and forth drama! I couldn't put it down once I started! I love rom/com and this one hard a sassy edge to it that just drew me in! Wonderful read!
Dec 06, 2019
Tiffany Banks
Mary Cloud
Ellie W
Dec 04, 2019

• TWO QUESTIONS: Changing Countries For Love... Is it worth it? Would you do it again?
  • Thief (Bridgemoor County #1)
  • Under A Christmas Moon
  • Christmas on Henderson Island
  • Corrupt (Civil Corruption, #1)
  • Murder in the Manor (An Ella Rose Cozy Mystery—Book 1)
  • Wicked Gods (Gifted Academy, #1)
  • Ruthless Idols (Gifted Academy #2)
  • Christmas at Brigadier Station
  • Hateful Heroes (Gifted Academy #3)
  • Academy of Shifters: Werewolves 101
  • Happily Ever After
  • Inherent Truth (Blood Secrets, #1)
  • Broken Magic (Academy of the Elites, #2)
  • Out of My League (Hope Valley #1)
  • Academy of Shifters: Tooth & Claw Society
  • Taken by Storm (Storms of Blackwood #1)
  • Stormy Nights (Storms of Blackwood #2)
I enjoy writing, reading, listening to music, and watching baseball.