Start by marking “Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses (The Green Earth Christmas Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses (The Green Earth Christmas Series Book 3)

Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses (The Green Earth Christmas Series Book 3)

Cyber security expert Cord McQuada heads back home with his twelve-year-old niece in tow. Not that he ever planned to return after the community booted him out eight years ago. And since his only Christmas presents growing up came from the local gas station, he'd rather skip the town's over-the-top festivities.

Giselle Delacroix, heir to a French fashion line, decides to
Published November 4th 2019 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses

Start your review of Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses (The Green Earth Christmas Series Book 3)
Rhianna Gale
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5

OMG! This book was so sweet! I loved this book so much! I am going to state the pros and cons but there's more pros, so that's always good!

This book is about a woman who has just moved into the small town and is opening a small shop called "White Ballon" *I loved the name so cute* and a man who has just moved back to the small town with his cousin after being deployed in military for a few years. And a teenage girl who is the employee of White Ballon.

*I'm not gonna give out names of the
Jennifer Ritter
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses is Green Earth Christmas Book 3 by Annalisa Russo. Cord McQuada and his niece Hanna are heading to Cord’s Minnesota hometown of Green Earth. When he left there a decade or so ago it was to join the military at a judge’s request. Having come from the wrong side of the tracks, Cord and his sister Vanessa had a difficult childhood. Cord never wanted to return, but he needed his cousin Brad’s help. Cord and Hanna would stay in the small apartment above Brad's ...more
Anita Fuhrmann
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fabulous magic-infused Christmas book!!
I had not read anything by this author before this and I see that there were books published prior to this one that gives the reader a better grasp on just who the main entity that Holly was always mentally communicating with actually is and just how the couple(s) to be helped by their magic are chosen. I will definitely have to check that out because I fell in love with the whole town of Green Earth and all of the residents there!

I really liked the
Jamie Brydone-Jack
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019, contemporary
Not What I Thought It Would Be

The cover of this book made it seem as if it were just any regular small-town Christmas romance. But I found it to be far different than I expected. I will admit that I was put off by the first chapter’s opening scene where it literally starts with a couple just after they have had sex, with some minor discussion of their post-coital state. Then it seemed we were introduced to a bunch of characters, though it was unclear how everything and everybody related. It felt
Claudia
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A gorgeous man with a past who is currently guardian to his 11-year-old niece, who hates him, returns to his hometown and asks his cousin for help with the situation. The last thing on his mind is the Christmas season. But things change when he meets Giselle....., who has her own problems to contend with.
An interesting plot, made even funny and a little crazy, when HEAVEN decides to bring the two together. Intervention is not always successful and sometimes hilarious.
Entertaining and
Barbara
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Green Earth Christmas Series a well written story with a great storyline. Cyber security expert Cord McQuada and Giselle Delacroix, heir to a French fashion line's story. This is the first book by this Author that I have read. That cousin was something else. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Deb
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun Christmas romance with enjoyable small town characters. The drama of someone sabotaging the romance of Giselle and Cord while Holly tries to enhance the romance makes for a delightful read. I was confused about who Holly was talking to but then realized it is the third in a series. I received a copy of this book from Booksprout.
Bela Dedhia
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
I received a reviewers copy of this book and I thoroughly enjoyed it . It’s a lovely, light Christmas romance and since Christmas is just around the corner, it’s a perfect time to go for this book. I loved the celestial messenger who is sent to nudge our hero and heroine towards each other ever so gently . It was a perfect holiday read fr me.
Kristi
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great Christmas romance that has all the holiday feels. Small town characters, small town romance during the holidays and a bit of drama added in. A perfect holiday read. This is part of a series but you shouldn't be too lost if you haven't read the previous books in the series.

Kimberly Westrope
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This is book #3 in a series, but is a stand alone story. I like the holiday spirit of the book, and the characters. It has that small town feel that I love, especially in Christmas stories. This is the first book I've read by this author, but I like her writing style.
Nicola Short
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses. It is a nice Christmas romance that will warm your heart.
The romance between Giselle and Cord makes for a beautiful Christmas romance. Throw in a heavenly matchmaker for some added intrigue.
Many thanks to NetGalley, the publisher and author for the opportunity to read and review this book. All opinions expressed are my own.
Darcy Yarosh
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Snowflake Wishes, Christmas Kisses by Annalisa Russo was gifted to me and I wrote this review voluntarily. This is a great, feel good romance for the holidays. It will make you laugh and smile- which we all need. I didn't want to put it down.

Feel good romance
Angel Joy
Nov 19, 2019
Gary
rated it did not like it
Dec 02, 2019
is currently reading it
Nov 29, 2019

• Unraveled: Episode 11 of The Shattered Chronicles
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 21-30
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Baby (The Sweetheart Ranch, #3)
  • The Christmas Wish (Sunshine Valley #0.5)
  • Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • Cowboys Never Get A Second Chance: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 3)
  • A Roguish Christmas: A Historical Holiday Collection
  • Tempting the Thief (The Restitution League, #4)
  • The Cuffing Season (The Anti-Cinderella Chronicles)
  • Coming Home (A Cotton Creek Christmas)
  • Boss's Baby: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • The Last Real Cowboy (Cold River Ranch, #3)
  • Woman on the Edge
  • Forbidden Protector
  • A Christmas Wish and a Cranberry Kiss at the Cosy Kettle (Cosy Kettle, #3)
  • The Double Date Disaster (Do-Over Date Series: Second Chance Clean Romances Book 2)
  • Ethan (Moonlight Wolves Book 5)
  • One Christmas Eve (Cedar Street, #2)
I grew up in the Midwest in a first-generation Italian family. We lived with my grandparents since in an Italian family when the oldest girl gets married, she doesn’t move out, her husband moves in. I was the eldest of five children which caused the usual sibling problems—fighting, borrowing stuff, and eating really, really fast or you were out of luck. Our grandparents spoke to us in Italian, and ...more