Start by marking “Attracting Aubrey (Gone Wild #3)” as Want to Read:
Attracting Aubrey (Gone Wild #3)

Attracting Aubrey

(Gone Wild #3)

I never dreamed I’d meet my celebrity crush while stealing every single pair of my best friend’s pants.

Trust me, my life is not that wild. In fact, the most excitement I usually get is running my fan-favorite Insta thirst account featuring butt-tastic pics of Hollywood superhero Carter Hayes. So, imagine my shock when, in the middle of the cruise ship hallway, I realize t
Published March 24th 2020 by Avery Flynn

To ask other readers questions about Attracting Aubrey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attracting Aubrey

Start your review of Attracting Aubrey (Gone Wild #3)
I finished this book in one setting because there wasn't much to it. The potential was right there. I mean Super star and super fan? Sign me the fuck up but it did not feel like there were risks, no depth. It so needed more pages and I kinda liked the leads but there just wasn't that much of a story to like.

Very sad since, again, it had potential.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Trust me, during this time when we all need something to smile about, pick up Attracting Aubrey. I promise you, itwill put a smile on your face and maybe take your mind off everything going on around us. Sit back and enjoy the fun and quirky Aubrey and The Admiral.

Aubrey totally reminded me of a geek gone wild. C’mon, The Admiral is a super hero and that’s her celebrity crush? Yea, geek. But, she’s a fun one that isn’t, at this moment, afraid to pull pranks, have a fling and feel guilty about wh
Jessica Alcazar
whaaaaaaaaaat is this funness I just read?!?!

You guys ….. I smiled a lot while I read this story. These two were ridiculous (in a good way lol)! Shenanigans ran amok in the best possible way. I don’t know what else to tell you, but if you’re looking for a good time read, look no further! #trust

The concept behind this series is fantastic. I had a chance to read 4 out of the 5 books back to back and it made for an excellent reading experience all around! Well done ladies!!

Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
3.5/5 Stars

Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

Avery Flynn is one of my go-to authors so I knew that I had to read this book. I was immediately drawn into this with the synopsis and after the first page, I already had a smile on my face.

The writing quality is top-notch and just what I expect when I pick up a book from Avery Flynn. She flawlessly weaves humor, heat, and passion into her stories.

I really loved
Aubrey's life hasn't turned out the way she expected, she's back living in her small hometown helping run her grandmother's bakery even though she has zero skills in the kitchen, and her dreams of becoming a writer seem further away than ever. For fun she runs a celebrity fan account posting pictures of her favourite actor on Instagram but never in a million years did she expect to actually meet him.

Carter is a Hollywood heartthrob who plays an extremely popular superhero but he doesn't want to
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved Aubrey and Carter! This is such a fun read.

Attracting Aubrey is book 3 in the series.
Five friends from college decide to go on a single cruise together. Aubrey is looking forward to escaping her blink and you will miss it small town running the family bakery, she can't bake to save herself!

Carter is a Hollywood star who is looking to escape on the singles cruise and be normal for a week.

Carter stumbles across Aubrey whilst she is on a mission to "borrow" her friends pants!

Sparks were f
Coco.V
Jun 12, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/12/2020)! 🎁
Siobhan
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Attracting Aubrey was a story I had to devour in a single sitting. Once I got started, I could not get enough. The story had my attention from the first page, and I was desperate to see how everything played out.

With great characters, an entertaining story, and plenty of moments to leave you smiling, the story will have you turning the pages at a rapid pace. There were some details that were a bit too predictable, certain elements that I saw coming well in advance, but this was not enough to tak
Emma
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-wishlist
Attracting Aubrey is packed with so much heat it should come with its own fire extinguisher.

Aubrey’s life hasn’t turned out the way she planned after graduating; instead of pursuing a career in writing non-fiction, she is running her family bakery, although without the actual baking. Falling into the trap of self-pity, Aubrey has lost sight of her dreams and the fun-loving person she used to be. The only thing that brings her a sense of happiness is her super-fan Instagram account of movie star
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Attracting Aubrey is the third stand-alone book in the Gone Wild series by Avery Flynn. Each book in the series is written by a different author and can be read out of order since all of the stories are happening simultaneously. I read Gaming Grace first and it made me worry about what I was going to read in this book. Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about and almost everything turned out ok.

The book begins with Aubrey stealing Grace's pants and her asking Carter's assistance to hide them fr
Victoria Weston
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in this series and the first book that I've read by this author and this was another beautiful told romance story.
This book is a quick hot and steamy Insta love read and once you pick it up you'll love it.

This is book third book in this series. A Gone Wild Novel.
Book 1 = Kissing Kendall
Book #2= Gaming Grace
BOOK #3= Attracting Aubrey
BOOK #4= Beguiling Benjamin
BOOK #5= Loving Liv

Aubrey is normally living in her small town helping out her family when she goes on a cruise
Thuy Taylor
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hollywood famous star, Carter Hayes is incognito on a cruise that Aubrey and her friends are also on. The book opens and they sort of have a little meet cute. Aubrey doesn't recognize him right away, so its intriguing and fun for Carter to be treated like everyone else for a bit. This was a really cute, steamy, quick read series about these group of friends and their HEA.

Aubrey and Carter are HOT! Aubrey is trying really hard not to geek out, she runs a Carter Hayes Instagram page and his coming
Kim
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This cute, fun and steamy novella from Avery Flynn is a great read! This insta-love romance between Carter and Aubrey is full of chemistry and lots of laughs. Attracting Aubrey is a fun way to spend an afternoon!
Marina Skinner
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a rather cute novella centering on aubrey and her idol! Little does she know when she goes on a cruise with her good friends! There is definitely some fun to be had in this story and entertaining moments as well! When she discovers someone on her cruise needless to say you are definitely in for sizzling steamy times! However what happens when Aubreys secret comes out? This was definitely a good lighthearted read!
Angie
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was really cute. It started out funny with Aubrey trying to steal her friend's pants and Carter catching her in the act and then just continued with a ridiculousness to it. Of course you shouldn't expect anything different from Avery Flynn. This romcom was a fast read and yes it can totally be read as a stand alone from the other books in the collaboration but now that I've read this one I totally want to read the other ones. It's a real dilemma. Don't miss out on them on release day t ...more
Vicki
This cute story was not to my taste, but I'm sure others will like it and find it charming.

Aubrey starts off the story by "stealing" her friend Gracie's pants out of her suitcase that was in the hallway. Her motives were good and her group of friends that she goes on a cruise with all knew she's a joker, so they assume she took them.

Aubrey is the focus of this story where she is madly in lust/fan crushed on The Admiral aka. Carter Hayes. Lo and behold, when her friends are about to catch her t
Jen
This book was good, let's start with that. It jumps right into the action, with Carter catching Aubrey in the middle of pranking her friend. And, of course, she draws him right into the thick of things. The two click instantly and there's a fun vibe between with some playful banter and basic push-and-pull interactions. Things progress from there in a rather haphazard but mostly believable sequence of events.

I did find it hard to believe though that Aubrey basically blew off her best friends fro
Lisa Mandina
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So, since I am a huge fan of Chris Evans, I mean he is my favorite Avenger, and it’s obvious that’s who Carter Hayes was basically based on, it was really easy to picture the hero in this book. That also made it so I was speeding through it imagining, well, probably myself as Aubrey. 🙂 But it was such a fun story. As I’ve come to expect from books by Avery Flynn, it had some over the top humor, but a lot of realistic sarcastic banter and dialogue that I really enjoy. It was definitely steamy in ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
*Read for a great cause and help those in need!
Attracting Aubrey is available now, and Avery is donating all royalties from Attracting Aubrey this month to Feeding America‘s COVID-19 Response Fund!*

Aubrey cannot believe the Clark Kent looking guy caught her stealing her uptight friend Grace's pants and then asked him to stuff those pants down his so Grace wouldn't catch her. Doh! And she's even more freaked out when she realizes her Clark Kent is actually Carter Hayes, the movie star s
Laurie
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I am generally a fan of romances featuring Hollywood movie stars, and Avery Flynn's "Attracting Aubrey" was no exception to that rule. It was a super cute, fun, and flirty story that kept me smiling the entire time I was reading. Main characters Carter and Aubrey were very likeable and well-developed in spite of the story's short length, and I really appreciated that there wasn't a typical insta-love feel to their relationship development. Between the forced proximity of being on a cruise ship t ...more
Reviews from the Heart
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I had so much fun reading Attracting Aubrey by Avery Flynn. I laughed and smiled and just kept turning the pages. It was a quick, fun, and just charming read to get lost in this afternoon. Imagine being the anonymous social media account owner of pictures of your celebrity crush. Then actually meeting him. On a singles cruise. Where he is trying to go unnoticed. And asks you for help. Suddenly things are steaming up between you and he has no idea who you are.

Carter was just trying to fit in and
Elizabeth
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: eram, arc
It took me a little bit to get into Attracting Aubrey (thanks Covid 19), but once I did I had a hard time putting it down.

Aubrey and Carter are both characters that are easy to like and I appreciated the emotional growth both went through as they spent time together. Both are fairly young and stuck in a bit of a rut - I enjoyed seeing them break out of it and try new things.

This is a short read, so we don’t get a super deep dive into what really makes them tick not do we get to know the second
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Attracting Aubrey by Avery Flynn is book Three in the Gone Wild Series. This is the story of Aubrey and Carter. I have read the previous books which added to my enjoyment of this one but you could read this as a standalone book. Carter is very famous in Hollywood and is on this cruise trying to have a low profile. Aubrey in on the cruise to connect again with her college friends along with a vacation. What she finds is they are on a single party cruse with the Hollywood Royalty. Of course she sp ...more
Susanne M.
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny, sexy and secrets always come out

Isn't it amazing that when you're hungry how that obnoxious like gremlin I your tummy makes the weirdest noises only when others are around? Ms Flynn created another wonderful read that was funny, had some steamy intimacy scenes and secrets that come out. There were some glitches in proofreading but no cheating or cliffhanger and you get a happy ending.
Donna
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you meet your fantasy man in real life? Aubrey has been using her attraction to Hollywood superhero Carter Hayes as an escape from her everyday life. When she runs into him undercover on a singles cruise she is surprised to find he is even better in person. The chemistry between these two is hot, hot, hot. This book is a wonderful escape.
Ellen Anderson
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Attracting Aubrey

Carter and Aubrey make a great couple. Love the way they hold secrets from everyone yet are so open with each other. Yes, even the one that makes the book. ;)
Crystal
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Who doesn’t want a romance with the celebrity they’ve been crushing on for years? This story was fun, sexy, and oh so romantic. I just simply loved it!
Ash P Reads
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This wild and wacky romantic comedy by Avery Flynn will have you guffawing out loud so watch out. Aubrey comes across as a wild child/party girl but in reality, she lives a quiet and routine life in a small backwater town. The only thing that brings the most excitement in her life is anon fangirl page for Carter Hayes. She defines the word "online stalker". So the last person she expects to run into during one of her shenanigans is her hardcore celebrity crush.

Carter is undercover on a singles c
Jen_C
Notes:
Inserting hyphens between every word in numerous sentences is annoying.
I think "Insta" must have paid a sponsor fee because it was mentioned as nauseum.
I have never seen the word thirst so overused before.
Editors and proofreaders were needed!

Not my cuppa.
Jo Reads Romance
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary

Sexy celeb shenanigans
5 stars

Falling in love with a Hollywood star isn’t really a trope that I often read - I find it all a little far-fetched if I’m honest. But this is Avery Flynn, and in my eyes, she can write any trope - any thing - and I will love it!

And I loved this book!

Five friends are having a reunion of sorts, meeting up for a holiday on a singles cruise. Each friend gets his/her own book - all part of the Gone Wild series. However each book stands completely alone and since there’
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Love Hard (Hard Play, #3)
  • May Contain Wine (SWAT Generation 2.0 #5)
  • What You Wish For
  • The Summer Deal (Wildstone, #5)
  • Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)
  • Kiss of Vengeance (True Immortality, #2)
  • Getting Off Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #4)
  • The Ninth Inning (The Boys of Baseball, #1)
  • The Two-Date Rule (Smokejumper, #1)
  • Charmer
  • Inevitable
  • The Model (Love is Blind #2)
  • Heired Lines
  • While You Were Spying (Love Undercover #1)
  • Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers, #3)
  • Butterfly Bayou (Butterfly Bayou, #1)
  • Panty Dropper (Southern Comfort #1)
  • Love Under Quarantine

Gone Wild (5 books)
  • Kissing Kendall (Gone Wild #1)
  • Gaming Grace (Gone Wild, #2)
  • Beguiling Benjamin (Gone Wild #4)
  • Loving Liv (Gone Wild #5)