Start by marking “Sagittarius Horoscope Sign Notebook: Sagittarius Astrology Journal 2018 - Zodiac Sign Notebook (Horoscope Sign 6x9 Journal, Gift Notebook, Astrology Notebook, Inspirational Journal, Cool Gift)” as Want to Read:

Published April 14th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Sagittarius Horoscope Sign Notebook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sagittarius Horoscope Sign Notebook

Start your review of Sagittarius Horoscope Sign Notebook: Sagittarius Astrology Journal 2018 - Zodiac Sign Notebook (Horoscope Sign 6x9 Journal, Gift Notebook, Astrology Notebook, Inspirational Journal, Cool Gift)
Visit me @ www.summerellisbooks.com

Here's the thing - I kill people. Okay, not really...No, really! I promise I don't. I just like to think about it. A lot. Almost as much as I like to read smutty romance novels. (Hi, my name is Summer and I'm an addict.)

I'm just like you, though - a regular person. I'm married, no children yet, and I live in a small town on the Gulf Coast of Texas.

I had